Church Tales Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stifled a scream of ecstasy as I climaxed and Brad flooded a large amount of hot fluid deep inside me only seconds later. He whispered loudly into my hair as he came, "Me too!"

We sat up and had just caught our collective breaths when the door at the front of the sanctuary opened to admit his father. Before he saw us we scooted about four feet apart on the well polished wooden seat and acted as if we had just been talking since the end of the service.

Brad's Padre walked back to us and as with all ministers greeted us with smiling congeniality (always good for the collection plate). We talked about nothing for a few minutes then he left with a luncheon invitation for me and a reminder to Brad that he too had promised to come for dinner this day. I accepted and Brad groaned. He groaned even more when I made him give me his undershorts to stuff into my dripping sex channel. Thank goodness men no longer carry handkerchiefs. It wouldn't have been half as amusing.

Talk about a fun dinner. I sat with my lover's underpants stuffed between my legs while telling his parents how nice I thought everyone in L.A. had been so far. Brad excused his numerous choking spasms to a "bit of a sore throat".

His mother prattled on about Albuquerque, having visited there many years previous, and his dad agreed, mentioning that the several times he had traveled through he was impressed at what a clean city it was.

Possibly to accredit his knowledge of my hometown he also recalled his surprise when he learned that it, just like Denver, is also a mile high city. Nostalgically I acknowledged his description and mentioned that there was a marker on the steps of Monroe Junior High marking the exact one mile altitude of Albuquerque.

Then I shared my usual joke about how clean you'd be too, if you had your face scoured with Texas sand each morning and Arizona sand each afternoon. I fear that even after I explained that wind blows away from the heat of the sun, therefore Albuquerque has an almost constant breeze, his mother never did really understand the humor.

By the time we finished dinner and I helped clear the table it was almost time for the evening youth meeting. Brad felt sure I would want to go home first to remove his shorts from my crotch and put panties on. I assured him I was quite comfortable and content just the way I was.

On the way to the church Brad looked over at me and said with mock seriousness, "You're a real slut, you know it?"

I smiled and answered, "Yeah! Ain't it grand?"

"God, I'll say!" he shot back. "You want to stop for a minute before we get to the church?"

Grinning like the fool I am, I pulled my skirt clear up around my waist, spread my legs wide and pulled his shorts from the ever-eager juncture between my thighs.

Brad whipped into an apartment house parking space and climbed into me without even turning off the engine. He absolutely exploded into me with a deep moan and after only a few strokes, which left me dangling. It was forgivable though because just the idea of such spontaneous sex was terribly exciting. I also knew that there would be more later!

The young adults meeting dragged on for eternity, or so it seemed. I was very conscious of Brad's underpants stuffed inside my overflowing crotch. I kept thinking I could smell our sex throughout the evening but no one else seemed to be sniffing the air. Should someone have noticed I honestly don't know if I would have clamped my knees together or spread my legs wider. I know I was getting hornier and hotter the longer I sat there thinking about what I was cuddling.

When we finally left I stripped my bra, garter belt and nylons off in the car on the way to my apartment. By the time Brad had the apartment door locked my blouse was draped over the living room lamp, the undergarments were thrown wildly toward the living room couch and my skirt was on the floor somewhere close to the bedroom door. We found my shoes just inside the front door the next morning. Brad's clothing was strewn from the same front door to the side of my bed.

I never even had a chance to lie down before Brad caught me and rammed his desperation into me from behind. He rode me doggie style for almost an hour and again I lost count of my orgasms. Using just the sensitive pads of his fingertips he liked to play feather soft caresses across the tips of my nipples as my breasts swayed from our lovemaking. I was so hot that each gentle contact felt like a static shock that sent a sweet jab of pleasure through me and caused my eyes to mist.

Satiated, we fell asleep about midnight and one or the other of us woke up about every hour for the rest of the night. Each time the first one to awaken would sexually excite our lovemate until they too were awake enough for another round of bedroom ballet.

We both missed our early morning classes that Monday but neither of us regretted it.

I wrote a detailed letter about my weekend to Leo and by Thursday had a letter back from him telling me how hot my adventure made him. Referencing the small size of the world, he also told me he was involved with his minister's daughter. He called Thursday evening and we laughed about the coincidence. We both agreed we would love to watch the other with our new found partners and made plans to take pictures to exchange at Christmas break.

Friday evening Brad and I arrived at my apartment at almost the same time. I was hardly in the door from school before he was knocking and panting at my feet. Though I truly enjoyed both his company and his nice hard shaft, I was afraid he might be getting serious. I didn't want to hurt him, but I already had made up my mind that no man would ever be as loving and understanding as my Leo. Time has proved that to be true over and over.

I finally decided the only way to cool Brad's ardor was to set up a threesome. I really didn't care which way the menage a trois went so long as in the end Brad would realize that I wasn't the only girl in the world for him. I did, and he did, and that's another story, which I will relate to you in another chapter.

12