Churned In The Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jillian felt like she couldn't remember a moment when her body wasn't covered in sweat and cum. Ryan had pushed her off his face when she'd given a shriek upon seeing Gail's body wrapped up in Ryan's cock like a big fleshy sleeping bag.

Now she was kneeling on the floor while Ryan sat on the bed with Gail's legs draped over her shoulders. Sticky, white fluid dribbled from Gail's cunt-lips.

"Eat her pussy, bitch," Ryan grinned. "Eat her pussy and swallow my cum!"

Jillian thrust her face forward, eagerly lapping up the salty-sweet liquid. Ryan groaned and laid back on the bed, basking in the pleasure that Jillian's eager, though inexperienced, tongue, gave both of them. He could feel what Gail felt, for the most part. Things like the legs were off-limits, thankfully. That would just feel weird.

But her pussy-lips and the head of his cock, those nerves were entangled as surely as the girl's fates were sealed. His balls hung over the edge of the bed, growing bigger by the minute as more and more of Gail was churned into cum. He jacked the human-sized, five-footer between his legs. As Gail writhed, it grew smoother, harder, looking more like a cock and less like a woman trapped inside a flesh-colored tube.

Jillian's tongue flicked the clit between Gail's legs, then sucked hard. He could feel Gail begging him to let her cum, to let her taste their combined juices. She babbled in the back of his mind, a thousand unfamiliar, unknowable, impossible pleasurable sensations were overloading her nervous system. He moaned as Jillian's clitoral offensive re-doubled its efforts.

She'd gotten a few good swallows of their cum and now she was desperate for more, of course.

Ryan's cock tingled, his balls churned. He wasn't ready to release any of the seed he'd extracted from Gail, not yet. But he did have some left over that was all his, he had enough, maybe, to do something...impressive. He thought hard for a few moments, then let the pleasurable tingle spread throughout his whole body.

Gail's body shook in it's cocoon. Now that their orgasms were tied together, he'd been holding both of them back. Dialing down the sensation when it got too much. Clamping down on the mental release valve that prevented both of them from covering themselves (and Jillian) in yummy cum. He'd also had to dial down her mental pleas for him to let her cum.

Get ready, baby. he thought, You're going to love this part!

She squealed loudly, body shaking as he let the waves of pleasure overtake them, each one adding to what came before until...

"Aaaauuugghhh!" Ryan bellowed as the pleasure peaked, his PC muscle fluttered and pulsed, readying a fat glob of cum. Gail beat her legs against Jillian's back. Jillian let go of her (their) clit and retreated from Gail's cunt-lips. Jillian's face was smeared with yummy juices. Whatever she hadn't swallowed had fallen on neck, breasts, and carpet. She rubbed some of it onto one of her puffy nipples.

The enormous cock with the bottom half of a girl sticking out of it shook, the combined screams of Ryan and Gail filled the room.

"Jillian, we're coming!" Ryan gave her little warning before his orgasm knocked Jillian on her ass with three massive blasts of cum, the first arriving before he'd finished saying 'coming'.

The first blast of sticky white seed exploded from Gail's pussy lips. Jillian gasped as her face and body were drenched. The force of the blast against her skin was surprisingly powerful. It splashed against her body and ruined the carpet around her.

The second blast felt like a physical blow, Jillian fell back from her kneeling position, hands squelching on the carpet behind her. Through bleary cum-glazed eyes she could see Gail's pussy, thighs, legs, and feet were slick from the first two blasts. Gail's squeals and shrieks were clearly audible.

She clambered back up to her knees and scooted as close as she could to the source of the cum-blasts and opened her mouth.

"Fill up my mouth Ryan, I want to drink your cum, drown me in it!"

He lifted himself up from his sitting position on the bed and stood. His legs and body shook with the effort of supporting all the extra weight. He grunted, sweat streaming down his handsome face. Gail's legs were searching for her, trying to locate Jillian's lost shoulders.

Ryan took two shuffling steps on the damp carpet and Jillian scooted again, letting Gail's powerful, tan legs find her and draw her in again.

"Open your mouth," Ryan gasped, "and say please."

"Ple-"

The third blast arrived. It arrived with a SPLORP!, twice as powerful as the one that came before it.

Jillian's half-open mouth, still trying to finish the word 'please' was flooded and overflowing with cum in an instant. She felt a sharp pain on her face and body, as if she'd been shot with several paintball pellets. Less than half a second after the pain arrived, it bled into the overwhelming pleasure of being drenched so completely in Ryan's cum. It felt like a baptism.

It also threw her body back against Gail's calves and feet hard enough that they released tenuous grip. Jillian slammed against the soggy carpet, stunned.

Her entire body was covered with a third coating of cum. It was in her hair, between her toes, up her nose...She could even feel it in the crack of her ass. She swallowed several mouthfuls of the cream she'd managed to catch in her mouth, then scooped more from her skin with her hands.

"You taste so amazing," she whispered, staring up in awe. He laughed and sat down on the bed again. Walls, ceiling, floor, every visible surface had his cum on it.

"I know. You know what else tastes amazing?"

"W-what?" His giant cock seemed to be...quivering. Gail's legs kicking, excitedly, she pointed her toes and Jillian heard those strangely muffled moans of hers.

"Gail." He said.

He wrapped his arms around the enormous shaft and heaved, grunting at the effort. The massive cock tipped upwards, pointing at the ceiling, hiding Ryan from Jillian's eyes. Gail's legs were limp, her struggles had died down after cum-blast number three.

Ryan's balls pulsed before Jillian's eyes. They hung over the edge of the bed, obscenely large, in spite of the volume of his recent ejaculation.

She heard a SHLOOP and looked up to see Gail's legs being swallowed by Ryan's cock. The form within the shaft that Jillian could identify as being Gail was disappearing. She seemed to be...pooling within the lower half of the shaft. As Gail churned, Ryan's cock shrank. And as his cock shrank, his balls grew.

"Yes," he hissed. "Almost there, almost, just one more-"

Jillian gasped as the near-formless churning blob she thought of as Gail was propelled downward, from the shaft of Ryan's cock into his huge balls. The blob filled Ryan's balls and they grew. From the size of basketballs to a watermelon, two watermelons, three...

Ryan panted and laughed, triumphantly. Jillian could see his face now, his cock having shrank down to its more modest foot-long size. His enormous balls looked amazing. Big enough that they rested on the floor. She could actually hear the cum sloshing and churning inside them.

She could drown in that much cum!

And it wouldn't be a bad way to go, she thought.

The room stank of sex and sweat. Ryan flexed his cock and a fat glob of cum burst from the tip, rolled down the shaft, and came to rest atop his gargantuan ball-sack. She crawled across the floor and opened her mouth, consuming as much of it as she could, licking him clean.

***

Despite remaining fully erect after the best five dozen orgasms of his life, Ryan needed a few minutes of rest. They'd told him about feeding for the first time, how intense it was, but he hadn't expected that! He hadn't expected that the distilled essence of Gail would taste and feel so amazing. When he began to cum and drink her, she'd been inside his head, able to talk to him. She was ecstatic when he told her what was happening.

He'd feared that his conscience would rise up and tell him to stop, but it didn't. She wanted it. It was consensual. His conscience had effectively told him 'Problem? What problem? I see no problem here,' and promptly fucked off.

In addition to that, Jillian had watched the entire time and had raised no objections. Huh. Jillian. What to do about the virgin. Scratch that. What to do with the Virgin. He was still hungry.

Shani's nearby, he thought. I can feel her. Hm.

He looked at Jillian and smiled a shark's smile.

***

I didn't ask for this. I didn't want this. But now that I have it, now that he is a part of my life, is my life...I wouldn't change a thing. I sleep and wake beside a sexual predator that hungers for my body. He wants to consume me, all of me. I see it in his eyes. But he doesn't. He fucks me like I'm the last woman on earth, he tears my pussy apart with his giant cock, I shriek his name and pound my fists against his hard chest, begging him to stop because it hurts too much, then begging him for more because it hurts so good.

If I ever try to leave him, he'll kill me, and I'll let him. His victims never feel any pain, doubt, or sorrow. They're all eager, excited, aroused by the thought of being consumed by him. He's told me they beg for it up until the last moment where it's possible for him to actually stop the feeding process. And once that moment passes, they just beg harder.

I know he knows I've thought about it. Being consumed by him. I know he can't read my mind, but he can smell the peaks and valleys of my arousal, so it seems like he can, sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a pet pig. He keeps me around for his amusement while he slaughters other pigs in front of me. But that's a terrible metaphor. What he does couldn't be called "slaughter", not with a straight face. But I still feel like a piece of meat.

He tells me that he looks at me like he looks at his prey because, "You are prey, Shani," softly whispering in my ear, "But you're too delicious to eat. Not yet."

"Tease," I whisper back, sounding much more confident than I actually feel.

Less than sixty seconds after I met him, Ryan was making me cum. He molested me in a girl's dormitory hallway while I was wearing nothing but a one-piece bathing suit. He walked right up to me, admired my dark skin, plush lips, and huge tits (I'm really proud of my tits!), then kissed me. He kissed me, he touched me, shoved strong fingers into my pussy.

The orgasm he provoked left me a mess. I'd never experienced one that strong before, and not for lack of trying. He left me like that and walked away, popping into the dorm room of his then-girlfriend, Gail.

Once I could stand on my own two feet without falling over, I turned off the lights in the dorm hallway, then crept down to Gail's room, and peeked inside. Ryan was staring straight at me. Straight into my eyes. He had Gail's roommate, Jillian, on her hands and knees while he pounded her doggy-style.

He motioned me in with one hand, I did as he commanded. As soon as the door was shut I slipped out of my orange bathing suit so I could be naked with them. The room was drenched in cum. It stank of sex and sweat.

What happened next were the experiences that would seal me to him, forever. His cock...swallowed Jillian. Her legs and arms melded with his body while he fucked her doggy-style. His foreskin seemed to be around her waist, pushing itself up over her chest, enveloping her. They still moved as if they were fucking, but it was clear that Jillian would soon be swallowed by Ryan's cock.

Then she was. Her screams of pleasure, her pleas for more, they became muffled as she was hidden from sight. Ryan moved so he could sit down on the edge of the bed. His ball-sack was enormous. It touched the floor and I could hear the liquid churning inside. He smiled at me, his eyes were completely black.

Jillian struggles inside Ryan's cock didn't last long. He gave a grunt, a moan, and a bellow, causing Jillian's body to travel down to his balls. There was a SHLOOP, then his cock was merely a foot long instead of five feet, and his balls had swollen even further.

"Kneel before me," he commanded, voice ragged, hair plastered to his head by sweat. "I want you to see this, Shani."

I knelt, naked on carpet wet with his cum.

Then I watched a man suck his own massive cock. He closed his eyes and sucked, and sucked, and sucked. I watched him make love to himself, to the biggest, most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. When I couldn't stand it anymore I crawled forward, placing two tentative hands on the massive ball-sack, leaning my head in to plant kisses along the shaft. I pressed my huge tits against the base of his cock and licked him. I helped him cum. I helped him feed on Jillian.

When his muffled moans became grunts, I looked into his eyes. They were black. Then he came, hard. He screamed around a mouthful of cock-meat and the ball-sack quivered. I felt the muscles in his penis contract and I heard the sloshing as massive amounts of cum were forced from his sack, up his penis, and into his mouth. He swallowed it all. All of his cum. He swallowed Jillian just like he swallowed Gail.

GULP

GULP

GULP

. Gulp-by-gulp, he drank the cum he'd made from their bodies. Little trickles of it escaped from time-to-time and rolled down the length of his shaft. I slurped them up without any need for instruction. The salty-sweet taste was addicting. It made my body hot. It made me so horny that I didn't care where it came from or how it was made. It took a long time for him to consume Jillian. When he was finished, his balls had shrunk to the size of two softballs, perfectly round. I licked and sucked them, I tried to take one in my mouth. I worshipped his body while he laid still on Gail's bed, relaxing in his own afterglow.

Despite having swallowed an impossible amount of liquid, he didn't have an ounce of fat on him. No blubber, no slosh, just hard muscle. As if it had never happened.

When I gathered the courage to move up from the balls to his shaft, his cock had shrank to a more manageable size. I hadn't seen a lot of cocks, but I knew it was still bigger than anything I'd ever seen or taken. I took the head in my mouth and sucked it. I flicked it with my tongue. I made him moan.

(I will do anything to hear him moan in pleasure, to bellow, to scream. I will suffer any indignity, perform any act he wishes, if it will make vocalize his lust for me. For my body.)

He commanded me to ride him, and I obeyed. I lowered myself onto his cock, facing him, he held onto my hips while I did. At first I thought he was trying to help me mount him. Then those forearms of his flexed, and he pulled my body down with a violence that drove the breath from my body.

He held me there for a moment and I sat still. My pussy was filled to capacity, beyond capacity. The pain was beautiful. It woke me up and made my body feel alive. His cock pulsed within me. It flexed and vibrated, alive with lust.

I sat astride him, head thrown back, breasts thrust out. My nipples ached to feel a mouth on them. Ryan obliged. He sat up and took my left girl in his mouth and grazed his teeth against my nipple, then sucked, then took it between his teeth again and, gently, ground it between them. Never applying enough pressure to hurt outright, but just enough to make my body ride the razor's edge between pain and pleasure.

My pussy responded immediately. My body shook, I screamed, I wanted to stop it but I couldn't. Pleasure radiated from between my legs, traveling out to the tips of my finger. The pain/pleasure that came from Ryan's mouth on my nipples traveled down between my legs and amplified it. Waves pounding against a shore, over and over. I stood in the their path, trying not to fall, knowing that when I did, I'd fall forever. He flexed his dick within my pussy, it surged within my body, filling me further.

"RYAN!" I screamed, gripping the back of his head, tightly.

I came. I came hard. Within a few short minutes he'd driven me to the most explosive and powerful orgasm of my life, without fucking me at all. He'd held me still on his cock while it writhed within me, abused one of my fat tender nipples, then I came so hard I almost passed out.

Ryan wasn't my first, but he is my first. The men who came before weren't men in my mind anymore, but boys playing at men. Ryan was, and is, my first real man. And I'm his woman. If I try to leave, he'll kill me, but I don't want to leave. I never want to leave. If he ever tires of me, his cock will gobble me down, and I'll love every second of it.

12