Cigarettes, Paper ...You? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, he whispered to me that now he was going to fuck me. That word really shocked me. I'd never heard an adult say it before. I'd heard some people say it at school and so on, but I always thought of it as just a swear word. Now I realised that it was much more than that. That it had a real meaning and it was really thrilling. He said it with such force and I suppose with such lust.

"He said it again and added that he was going to fuck me, but that Raj would never know. Suddenly it dawned on me what he meant, when he started stroking his cock and moving into position, to push it into my bum. Now I was really scared and he must have seen it in my eyes, because he stopped for a second, with just the end rubbing up against my hole. He asked me if I had liked his fingers there and I sort of nodded, because I had, even though it felt a bit dirty.

"He explained that this way, he could fuck me without taking my virginity before my wedding night. I told him I was afraid it was going to hurt and he said it probably would, but not for long and that the lubricant would help. Then he put some more on and just the feeling of his fingers, sliding across me and just dipping inside was breaking down my resolve. But it was his last argument that swung it. He said that he wanted nothing more than to make love to me properly, but he did not want to ruin things for me and Raj, but at least this way he would feel that he was as close as he could be to what he really wanted.

"Well I fell for that. Just the words 'make love' were enough for me. I was such a romantic. To be honest, he was just a typical bloke who liked anal sex and when I think about it now, what could have been better than deflowering a little virgin like me, up the back passage? But I don't blame him; he certainly gave me plenty of pleasure.

Jasmine turned to me and said, "You're a typical bloke too, aren't you?"

"Of course," I laughed. "And I admire his style," he certainly had you sussed, out, didn't he?"

"Well, so did you," she said, "I'm still the same girl I was then in many ways. Some men just seem to know how to make a girl feel good. Looks like you're one of them."

I basked in the compliment for a moment and began to look forward to emulating her father in law, in a little while, but for now I urged her to carry on.

"So, anyway, although the concept of being 'made love to' in that way was entirely new to me, I was just melting for him and I suppose I trusted him and he knew it.

"After he'd worked what felt like gallons of lubricant inside me, I felt like I was awash and the whole squishiness of it felt really good. Then he held his cock there and just started to push in really slowly. He was looking into my eyes all the time and it looked like he really cared. I mean, I'm not saying he didn't, but it was reassuring that he would stop at the slightest twinge I made or any change in my expression. To be honest, it didn't really feel that painful. His fingers had certainly helped and the lubricant of course. But I was more fascinated, I think, just marvelling that his great big cock would go inside a place I'd never really thought too much about before then.

"He kept easing into me and I kept feeling more and more stretched and yes, it was hurting a bit, but we just kept communicating with our eyes and after a minute or two, he stopped and I realised he was all the way inside me.

"He smiled at me then and I think I must have relaxed because then he was able to start sliding in and out of me and that felt really good. My whole body was moving back and forward with him thrusting and I figured that this was what making love must be like. He was holding my legs up against my chest and sort of squashing me every time he moved forward but the sensations were building up in me and when he began stroking my clit with his thumb, I went off like a rocket again.

"After my first orgasm, he kept up his rhythm, but then he took my hand and placed my fingers on my clit, encouraging me to touch myself. It sounds really stupid, but I felt a bit shy to do that in front of him. I mean, there I was with my legs up in the air, him with his dick buried in my arse and I'm feeling embarrassed about touching myself.

"But he encouraged me and I soon forgot that as I became an orgasm addict and just started bringing myself off, over and over again. That left him free to concentrate on fucking me and that's what he did. He grabbed onto my legs really tightly and began to thump away at me. I could feel him slapping against my backside and he just kept going faster and faster. I couldn't believe a human could move that quick, his hairy belly was almost a blur and he began to grunt and groan like an animal.

"I felt incredible and wanton at the same time. There was this man; a real man, not a boy like Raj, lost in lust over my body. The waves of pleasure were just incredible. I was playing with myself and grabbing orgasm after orgasm, while he just got more and more frantic.

Suddenly, he gave a huge roar and just stiffened up and I could literally feel him coming and coming inside me. It was the most amazing feeling and I'm sure I came yet again.

"For a split second, I panicked, thinking that perhaps I could get pregnant, that way. Shows how naive I was, but I pretty soon forgot that. "He sort of groaned and flopped down on me, just like you did earlier. He was obviously exhausted and so was I, but we didn't fall asleep, because he looked at his watch and we both realised that Raj and his Mum could come home at any time.

"Suddenly, I felt really awkward. He tried to pull out of me, but it was a bit of a struggle. I suppose I must have tensed up, so he had to try and persuade me to relax. After a bit, he was out and oh my God, I suddenly felt so sore. I think I cried a bit, because he hugged me and tried to reassure me thinking I was upset about what we'd done. When I explained that I was crying because my bum was so sore he laughed and said, don't worry, you'll get used to it.

"Then it dawned on me that he expected we'd be doing this again. I don't know why but I suppose I was so amazed by the whole thing, it never crossed my mind we might repeat it. He saw me hesitate and said that as far as he could see, I had loved every minute and even if I didn't think so now, he knew I'd be back for more.

"I was a bit irritated by his arrogance, but he just laughed at me, which made me even madder and the next thing I knew, I was stomping about, putting my clothes back on. He sat on the bed and just kept smiling at me, which was really winding me up. I glanced in the mirror and was shocked to see that my mascara was smeared and my hair was all over the place. It was completely obvious that I'd just been fucked and he laughed again at the shock on my face.

"I was getting even angrier at him, but I didn't say anything, because I was actually afraid I might burst into tears. I picked up a hairbrush and started to try and hack through the tangles on my head. He stopped laughing then. I think it suddenly hit him that he had just fucked his daughter in law to be, in his marital bed and now, this little strumpet was brushing her hair with his own wife's hairbrush.

"I think for a minute, even he started to have second thoughts about the whole thing, but he didn't say anything, just began to get himself dressed and try to straighten up the bed.

"I made the best job I could of my hair, but I needed to get out as fast as possible. There was no way I could face Raj in that state. Still angry, I told Anjam to tell them that I couldn't wait any longer and that I'd call Raj tomorrow. Then I headed for the door.

"He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to him. I tried to push him away but he was too strong and I kind of liked him overpowering me. He told me that he had loved every minute of what we had done and that he'd wanted to do it for a long time. He said again that Raj would never know and that he knew I'd enjoyed myself too.

"Then he said that if I wanted to forget the whole thing; that was fine, but that he hoped we could spend some more time together before the wedding. I shook my head, but I didn't say anything.

"Then he kissed me; a really sweet, gentle kiss that made me feel better and then I left, hoping to God I wouldn't run into Raj and his Mum in the front garden. I would have just died.

"So, there you are; the first person ever to hear that story." Jasmine leaned back and smiled, dreamily. I was still rigid and looking forward to my own repeat performance, but I just needed to know a little more. "So, did you do it again?" I asked.

Jasmine smiled. "You'll just have to wait and see," she said. "Now come on, my white Anjam. Fuck me!"

I needed no further encouragement. Leaping out of bed, my cock wildly swinging, I grabbed her hips, dragged her till her butt was at the edge and lifted her legs to her chest. Reaching for the last time into the drawer, I pulled out a tube of lubricant, flipped off the cap and squirted a generous portion into my palm. Jasmine licked her lips in anticipation and arched her back.

I smeared the cool gel all the way from the back of her butt crack to the top of her cunt that was still wet from arousal. She sighed with pleasure as I worked first one finger, then a second inside her, while my other hand strummed her clit, just like Anjam had done all those years ago. She gasped and began to hump herself against my hand, rolling her head from side to side.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, "Fuck my arse, Anjam." I pulled my fingers from her, leaving a gaping hole into which I immediately began to push my burning cock. She shifted to accommodate me and eagerly bore down to hasten the penetration.

Almost immediately I sank to the hilt in her butt and she gave a short sharp cry of pain, before reaching down and grabbing my butt cheeks to urge me to thrust into her as deep as I could.

Remembering the story, I grabbed her hand and put it squarely onto her clit and as she began to furiously rub herself to her first orgasm, I began to pound into her like a man possessed. It didn't take me long, but she had already come three times, when I too stiffened up and with a great bellow blasted my cum inside her, twitching and jumping like an eel.

Exhausted, we collapsed into each other's arms and slept again.

...to be continued.

12