Cigarettes, Paper ...You? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somehow, I could handle her watching; I even welcomed it. But it had to be done right now so we could both walk away. Every muscle in my body was as taut as steel as my flying fingers finally took me to my climax. Her eyes never strayed from my cunt. I was dripping. I even think that there were drops of my juices flying about, I was working myself so fast and I'm sure that when the orgasm hit me it was so strong that my eyes rolled back in my head. It felt like a steam train running over me and my legs sagged so much, I almost collapsed.

"For a tiny second, as I recovered, our eyes met and she gave me a look so intense I couldn't decipher whether she was overcome with lust or seeing into my very soul. I pulled myself together, dropped my dress, yanked up my knickers, grabbed my bag and flew out of there, almost knocking her over. I couldn't speak. I was still feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm which made me so shaky I was banging into the walls as I ran out.

Jasmine paused in her narrative for a moment and I took the opportunity to fire a barrage of questions at her. "How did you feel? What did she do? Did you see her again?" The more I heard the more I wanted to hear. The way she told her stories had me in total thrall not to mention a complete state of arousal. I had been keeping myself on the brink of coming ever since she mentioned the candle.

Jasmine laughed. "Whoah! Slow down boy. I like telling you stories. You're a very appreciative audience, but you have to learn to be patient."

"It's the way you tell 'em," I joked back "and they're great stories. You always manage to surprise me."

"Oh don't worry, there are plenty more surprises to come," she giggled down the phone, making my cock twitch in happy anticipation. "Shall I carry on, my horny listener?" she teased.

"You'd better," I panted. "I want to hear the rest before I come.

"OK," she said, "but I can't let you have too much of a good thing in one go. I'll tell you what happened the rest of that day, but then you'll have to wait for the next instalment."

Then she continued. "Anyway, after I ran out of the toilet, my head was spinning with the sheer juicy filthiness of it all, but at the same time a voice, remarkably like my mother's was screaming in my head. What on earth are you doing? I'd gone from being a buttoned up goody-goody, little Asian girl, to an anal-sex obsessed, exhibitionist and possibly a lesbian skank in less than two weeks. I needed to pull myself together.

"But the day wasn't quite over. I was supposed to be going out with Kumar that evening. I was still in a bit of a carnal daze when I got home and I had to admit to myself that despite the madness and the warning voices, I was still feeling very horny.

"When Kumar walked in the door, all polite and grown-up, all I wanted to do was jump on him, drag him upstairs and impale myself on his cock like a predatory slut. But that was hardly practical; not with my Mum and Dad there cooing over their future son in law like he was the second coming of Krishna and him being a bit, well, wimpy. And after all we had vowed to stay pure till our wedding night. But I was so juiced up that I could have happily fucked him to a withered stump right there on my Mother's Afghan rug if it would just satisfy my all-consuming craving.

"Anyway, of course I managed to control myself and we went out to the movies.

"I've no idea what picture we saw. I was far too busy, squirming in my seat debating whether to run off to the toilet and frig myself into a frenzy, or just crawl over the armrest and rub myself off on Kumar's lap.

"At one point I couldn't handle it any longer, so I reached over, put my hand on his crotch and started to rub him through his trousers. He went white with fear and tried to push my hand away, but at the same time I could feel him getting rigid in another way.

"Part of me hated him for being such a scaredy-cat and another part felt sorry for him, because I'd suddenly turned into such a horn-monster. He just didn't know how to handle it and to be honest, neither did I.

"He successfully fought me off in the cinema and I managed to keep a lid on it, at least till we got back to his car. It was dark in the car park and I was determined to grasp my opportunity. Before he could even start the engine, I'd leaned across grabbed his head and started snogging him like a woman possessed. We'd only ever tentatively dabbled with tongues, but now I used mine like a battering ram to force his lips apart and mash myself on to him. At the same time, I was scrabbling at his zip trying to drag his cock out.

"I knew I was well out of line by any of our previous standards, but I just couldn't stop myself. I desperately wanted to sweep him away on a frenzy of lust and have him ravage me across the front seats. To hell with waiting, to hell with virginity, I wanted it all right then and there, in every hole.

"But poor old Raj was still singing off the same old song-sheet. After all, he hadn't been fucked up the arse by his father-in-law, in some kind of bizarre, sexual road to Damascus moment, like me. He hadn't seen the light. But I had and it was cock shaped and I wanted more.

"The whole thing just deteriorated into an embarrassing wrestling match, with Kumar indignantly huffing and puffing and 'Get-offing.' And me whining like a spoilt kid being deprived of a bag of sweets.

"He eventually sort of shoved me off and looked at me as if I'd just tried to desecrate his grandmother's grave. In some weird way I suppose I had. I certainly wasn't conforming to the rules of our culture.

"It still makes me cringe when I think about it 20 years later and I guess it must have embarrassed Kumar too because we've never once mentioned it since. In fact the only other person I've ever told about is Sareeta and now you, of course.

"I was so embarrassed and so awash with hormones that I did the only thing possible under the circumstances. I burst into floods of tears and between wailing gasps of breath demanded that he take me home immediately. Kumar was just beaten down. He had no idea what to think. I'm sure he thought I'd gone mental temporarily. For my part I was so embarrassed at myself, that completely unreasonably I turned it on him. At that moment, I hated him with a loathing so pure, if I'd looked at him, his head would have been burnt clean off.

"When we got to my house, I was out of the car and running up the front path even before he'd come to a stop. He was too shocked to say or do anything and just drove off meekly, while I slammed through the front door and ran up the stairs, sobbing.

"Very wisely and much to my relief, my parents didn't come chasing after me. I think they had more idea of how to handle hormonal teenage girls than I ever gave them credit for at the time.

"In fact they never mentioned it the next day, by which time I had calmed down considerably. Not least because something else happened that night that blew my mind even further.

Jasmine paused and giggled again. "But you, Mr Handjob, will just have to wait till the next thrilling instalment to find out what that was."

I groaned in frustration, still clutching my throbbing member in a palm slick with anticipatory sweat.

"Just tell me one thing," I gasped, did you get fucked by your father in law again?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she laughed, infuriatingly. "Maybe. Maybe not. But right now, I want to hear you finish what you started."

"Damn you woman, you're a terrible tease," I only half jokingly remonstrated. But I was more than happy to oblige her. Without another word, I speeded up my rubbing fist and began to push myself to the final climax. I could hear Jasmine breathing deeply at the other end of the phone.

I had no idea if she was similarly engaged, but in a way I didn't care. All I could see was my vision of her younger self, either spread across her teenage bedroom with her legs akimbo and an oil-slicked candle poking from her arse or spotlighted in a college toilet, half dressed and eye-locked with a shocked fellow student girl while she thrummed herself to a public orgasm. Seconds later I was gasping with relief as strings of jism leapt from my pulsing cock and splattered on my tense thighs.

Even as I collapsed back into the cushions I heard her whisper "Night, night lover" and the click as the phone went dead in my hands.

As I drifted into a contented sleep I couldn't help marvelling at what an enigmatic and fascinating woman she was. Even if I couldn't get to see her for now and I was still determined to make that happen if I could, I had to admit that her stories were a pretty good substitute in the meantime.

... to be continued

12