Cilla My Girlfriend's Mother

Story Info
Girlfriend's mum steps in as substitute.
10.4k words
4.35
179.7k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed for my appointment with Cindy's parents. Her parents were very conservative and religious and didn't take kindly to me as I didn't come from their scene, they would have much preferred Cindy to date Jimmy from the their church.

Cindy was a girl I knew from work. We had been on 2 dates and the furthest we had gone was a quick peck on the lips after the 2nd date.

I put on the white shirt, blue chinos and brown shoes and checked myself in the mirror.

Satisfied with the result I made my way out of the bedroom and walked downstairs, Mum and Dad were sitting in the lounge and Mum said "Doesn't he look smart, Phil," she said to my Dad who looked up and grunted.

"Ignore him Simon," said Mum and kissed me on the cheek.

"Charm her Mum, she wears the trousers in that house," she said before passing me the car keys and adding "Good luck."

I'm Simon Jones, 21 years old and worked at a bank head office, Cindy worked in the same department as me and we had hit it off, we started as friends until I managed to pluck up enough courage to ask her on a date. Her mum also worked there but in a different department.

Cindy is 20 years old, Blonde hair, very pretty with a young tight body, 5ft 8 inches tall with long legs, I had never seen them because she always wore trousers, her breasts looked more than a handful but again unconfirmed as she always wore baggy blouses at work. On our dates she had worn similar outfits and not allowed any touching apart from holding hands.

Her parents had asked to meet me to ascertain my intentions to their daughter and whether I was boyfriend material.

I knocked on their front door and it was opened by a lady who looked like Cindy except 25 years older. "Cilla," I said, "What the hell is this?"

Mrs Cilla Andrews was wearing a black silk blouse over a pair of tan coloured slacks, the top 2 buttons of the blouse were undone to reveal some skin but no cleavage.

She looked me up and down and took in my 6ft frame, dark hair and boyish grin before saying "Simon, please come in and take a seat in the lounge."

She shut the door behind me and put the chain on.

I walked into the lounge and sat in the sofa before realising we were alone.

"Where are Cindy and your husband?" I asked

"Simon, I knew it was you from the description Cindy gave, I couldn't believe the man I had sex with at that hen do was dating my daughter." she said ignoring my question.

"I only started seeing Cindy because she reminded me of you, I didn't know she was your daughter," I replied honestly.

"I keep thinking about that night," she replied.

"It was the best sex ever," she continued.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You stop seeing my daughter and you screw me," she replied.

"Cilla, you made it plain the morning after that it was a one night stand, You wouldn't swap numbers and left immediately after we fucked in the morning," I said.

"Good point, well made but crudely put." she said before adding "I thought you would never want to see me again, that night was the first time in years I had let my hair down, it was my sister's hen party, and I was drunk, I fancied you, saw you fancied me and I let my guard down," she replied sitting next to me on the sofa.

"As I remember, you let your guard down three times that night and once in the morning," I said.

"I vividly remember, and regretted leaving you the way I did as I was driving home from the hotel, I turned around and headed back but you had already left," she replied.

"Where are your husband and Cindy?" I asked for a 2nd time.

"I sent them out for the evening, I told them I wanted to vet you myself. Have you noticed what I'm wearing?" she then asked.

"Yes, it is the same outfit you had on that night," I replied.

"Well for some of it," I added.

"Didn't your sister wonder where you had gone?" I asked.

"I told her that night I had a headache and had gone to my room, the next day I told her that I had left early in the morning," she replied before adding "I didn't want her to know that I had spent the night sharing a bed with a younger man in his hotel room."

"So let me get this right, you want me to dump your daughter so you can have extra marital sex with me? I asked.

"Yes, she had vowed not to lose her virginity until her wedding day, I don't think it's fair for you to wait that long, Jimmy from the church will wait for her as he had made the same promise, " she replied placing her hand on my leg.

"Did you tell anyone about our night together?" she asked.

"No, a gentleman never tells," I replied.

"How do I know that you are not just saying this to stop me seeing Cindy and will then not follow up?" I asked.

"Because I want you to take me to my bed and have sex with me here and now," she replied in a matter of fact way.

"I don't know what to say," I replied as she started to stroke my thigh.

"What do I have to do to convince you?" she asked.

"You are playing games," I said.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have run out on you, but it was the first and only time I had ever done anything like that and I was scared." she replied.

She sat there and started to cry, I put an arm around her and said "Don't cry, it all just seems a bit surreal to me."

She snuffled into my shoulder and left her hand on my thigh as I gently stroked my hand up and down her arm. The silky feel of her blouse brought back memories of our first time where we didn't wait to get fully undressed, we were both drunk and horny and were so desperate to have sex that we only removed our trousers and undies before we had screwed on the floor of my hotel room.

I got hard as I smelt her perfume and the memory of the cross on the chain around her neck swinging wildly as she rode me naked on the bed later that evening before we had a third round with me on top slowly screwing her, her legs wrapped around my waist before I took her with her knees by her ears and her pleading to god to forgive her the wonderful sensations she was feeling.

I kissed the top of her head as I hugged her, she turned her head and looked me in the eye before leaning in to kiss me. "Kiss me please," she said softly as her lips met mine.

Her hand stayed on my thigh as her other arm came up and gently stroked my cheek as she kissed me, I tried not to respond but the smell of her perfume and the gentleness of her touch and the kiss soon had me kissing her back and wrapping both arms around her and pulling her to me.

The kiss was now more passionate and heated, hands were wandering over bodies and buttons were being undone and before I knew it I was being led upstairs to the bedroom she shared with her husband.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as she pulled her blouse out of her trousers and finished undoing the buttons, under the blouse was a black silky bra that was obviously bought for the occasion as it seemed a size too small and struggled to contain the mass and weight of her D cup breasts.

"Don't you find me attractive?" she asked stopping what she was doing.

"Of course I do, but lets be sensible, you are married, 47 years old, and the mother of my girlfriend," I replied trying to be sensible when all I wanted to do was throw on the bed and fuck her brains out.

"I've had enough of being sensible, I want to live a little, I have been married since I was 18, my husband is a good man and until that night with you, he had been the only man I had ever slept with, but I discovered something that night, that sex is not just about doing your wifely duty, it can also be very pleasurable experience," Cilla said starting to undone her trousers.

I noticed she had left her blouse and bra on as she pulled down her trousers. There was a matching pair of black silky knickers which she pulled off at the same time as her trousers.

She sat on the bed naked from the waist down and opened her legs, she then beckoned me over with her finger and said "Are you sure you don't want to screw Cilla?"

"You are a bad woman," I replied smiling and pulled my trousers and boxers off.

She had a big grin on her face as I walked over with my cock leading the way.

"Some ground rules," I said.

"OK," she replied looking at me suspiciously.

"I will still date Cindy but will not deflower her, that way it will not be strange if I am seen here occasionally when she is not in." I said.

"OK, but here is my condition, I will not do anything to hurt my daughter, we will only meet when there is no chance of us getting caught, that may mean we can only get together for an hour or so, other times it may mean we can spend longer together." she replied.

"Deal," I replied and pushed her shoulders back so she was laying the bed with her legs dangling over the side. I knelt in between her legs and started to orally please her.

"Oh my, that really is wonderful," she said as she held my head as my tongue went to work.

I pulled my head away and said "I'm glad you like it."

"Shut up and keep licking," she replied and pulled my head back into her mons.

My hands were on her hips and I moved them up her body and pulled her bra cups up and off her tits, and started to tweak her nipples. She moaned loudly as the twin stimulation started to bring her near, about 2 minutes after I started to lick her , her whole body started to convulse as she experienced the climax she was looking for.

She pulled my head away and let go so I stood up and pushed back so she was fully on the bed. I then climbed between her legs and fed myself inside her. Her back immediately arched up to hurry up my entrance into her pleasure pit.

As soon as I was fully embedded I pulled out leaving the head in and pushed back in harder this time. Her fingers dug into my arms as I started to fuck her hard. She was moaning loudly and was moving her hips in time with my thrusts.

"Keep doing, don't stop, fill me with your seed," she breathed heavily a few minutes later as I continued to fuck her.

"You like this then?" I asked as I pounded her.

"It's wonderful," she whispered "Come in me, that will tip me over the edge."

I sped up my thrusts and felt the tingle, I knew I was as close as she was at this point. I pushed hard inside her and felt my come rush out of my bell end, as soon as I came she exploded into a convulsing gibbering wreck, her grip on my arms was painful as she squeezed hard, the orgasm tore through her body sending every nerve ending into overdrive.

We both took a moment to calm down before she pulled my head down and gave me a deep long kiss.

When we parted she said "That was wonderful, thank you."

"No thank you, I take it we have a deal," I replied.

"No screwing Cindy, you can have me," she said.

I flexed my cock inside her and she moaned before saying "Not sure what time they are going to be home."

"Now you fucking tell me," I replied pulling out.

"No need to swear," she said as I helped her stand up.

"Sorry, but I thought you said no risk of hurting John and Cindy," I replied.

"I got carried away, now get dressed and wait for me in the lounge," she said.

I quickly got dressed and watched as she pulled her bra down and started to button up her blouse.

"Get down stairs," she said and I blew her a kiss as I left the bedroom.

She appeared 5 minutes later in the lounge looking like butter wouldn't melt and sat down next to me on the sofa.

She had dressed in the same clothes as she greeted me in and took my hand and said "Give me your mobile number, I'll you when I know we can meet."

"You do realise we are about to embark on an affair," I replied as I wrote my number in her diary.

"I like the sound of that," she replied.

I left a little later to avoid meeting Cindy and John.

Little did I know that I was the subject of conversation at the Andrews' house, Cilla and John were talking about me as they lay in bed reading their books before going to sleep, there were both wearing pyjamas and I would have been shocked if I had heard their conversation.

"Now Cindy is out of the way, how did it go with Simon?" asked John.

"Cock like a mallet and stamina of a thoroughbred," replied Cilla.

"When can I watch?" asked John, "I may not be able to give you the sex you want due to my premature problem but I would like to see what he does for you," he continued.

"Soon, I thought you would be upset after I told you about what I thought would be a one night stand, but you understood. I saw the photo on her phone of him I knew I had to tell you instead of the awkwardness of meeting him, but you seemed OK with it, I know you can't last long enough to keep me satisfied and you won't go down on me, I didn't want to go on one of those internet sex dating sites so I was looking at a sexless future, but when you suggested letting him use me as his outlet for sex instead of Cindy, we all get what we want, I get laid and our girl keeps her virtue," she replied.

"Yes, but you have to let me watch just once and then you can have him anyway anywhere you want," John replied.

"OK, how about Sunday after church, Cindy will be going to see your mother for the afternoon and evening so we will have a good 6 hours," she replied after thinking about it.

"But I don't want to scare him off, so you will have to hide in the wardrobe or setup a hidden webcam and watch it from your laptop." she added.

"OK, I'll watch from the den, and then sneak out afterwards so you have the rest of the time alone." he said.

"Thanks Darling, you are the best, now let's got to sleep," she replied and kissed him on the cheek before turning her bedside light off.

The next day I got a phone call from Cindy's home number, it was Cilla.

"Sunday afternoon be here about 1," she whispered into the phone.

"Yes Mrs Andrews," I replied.

"Do I need to bring anything?" I asked.

"Just you," she replied.

Cilla hung up the phone and turned to John, "All sorted 1 o'coock on Sunday," then realised what she said and added "Sorry a slip of the tongue there."

John kissed her cheek and said "I'm off to Currys to buy a web cam."

Sunday lunchtime come and I arrived at the Andrews' house exactly at 1PM.

Cilla opened the door and ushered me in. she was wearing a button up thin blue and white polka dot dress, that covered her from neck to knee, it has short sleeves, the buttons went from the neck line to the waist.

"Anyone home?" I asked.

"No, just me," she said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her to me, we exchanged a deep tongue swapping kiss in the hallway.

"Shall we go to bed? I don't want to waste any of our time together." she asked when we parted.

"Lead on Sexy," I replied.

She smiled and took my hand lead me upstairs to her bedroom and shut the door once we had entered.

"Can I undress you?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful," she replied.

I stood in front of her and slowly undid the 10 small buttons that were at the from of her dress, as the buttons parted they revealed a plain white T shirt bra, I pulled the dress off her shoulders and it fell down her body pooling at her feet. I held her hand as she stepped out of it.

"My turn," she said and undid the buttons on my shirt and pulled it off me, she threw it on to the floor and then undid the belt on my trousers, she unbuttoned them and then lowered the zip before pulling them down to my ankles. She then stood up and held my hand as I stepped out of them.

"So, still want me?" she asked.

"You know I do," I replied and pulled her to me into another deep kiss.

Whilst kissing her I reached behind and undid her bra, as we parted I pulled it off her, we parted long enough for her to pull it off her arms.

I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she gasped and pulled my head to her breast, looking over my shoulder she smiled at the hidden camera disguised as a ornament on the dressing table and mouthed "This is so good."

In the den John said to himself "Hurry up, I want to see you to at it."

I stopped sucking her nipple and kissed down her body, I reached her stomach and put my hands either side of her waist, lopped my thumbs though her knickers waist band and pulled them down her legs, she rested her hands on my head and stepped out of them, I kissed up her legs and then as she widened her stance stuck a tongue into her folds, she moaned as she felt my lips suck on her folds, she smiled at the camera over my body and fell backwards onto the bed.

She sat up and told me to stand, and then she pulled my boxers down, and held my hand as I stepped out of them.

John saw my erect cock and said "That must be 9 inches long, no wonder she agreed to be Cindy's sex substitute."

She dragged me onto the bed and scooted round so her head was on the pillows and said in loud enough voice that John could hear clearly over the camera "Eat me please."

I crawled between her thighs and started to attack her soft rapidly moistening folds. Her moans of pleasure filled the room as John watched from the den. She was gently running her hands through my hair and guiding me to where she wanted to be licked or sucked or nibbled.

"Who would put their mouth there?" he said to himself and then watched amazed as his wife for nearly 30 years attained a very loud and spectacular orgasm.

During our previous sessions I noticed that when Cilla came she came hard, this time was no exception, her whole body convulsed and she let go off my head and gripped the bed sheets as she sailed through her orgasm, before she had finished coming I had crawled up her body and entered her, piercing her lower lips and pushing all the way inside her, she never stopped coming for the next 3 minutes, her moans and shrieks of pleasure echoed around the bedroom as she gripped the bed sheets tighter and tighter on each thrust. She wrapped her ankles around my thighs and was geeing me along.

She managed to regain her breath long enough to say "Stop, let me calm down a bit."

I stopped moving but left myself firmly wedged inside her, "Sorry, was it not good enough," I asked.

"You are joking," she replied. "It is fantastic, but I want you to take me doggy style."

"OK," I replied smiling at her before kissing her hard on the lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck to stop me pulling away.

"I thought you said you wanted me behind you," I said.

"I do, but your big hard cock feels so nice where it is," she replied.

"So do you want me to continue?" I asked slowly pulling backwards.

She released her grasp and said "No, take me doggy, quickly pull out."

I pulled out and she rolled onto her front locked out her arms.

I moved back between her legs and stroked her arse cheeks before feeding myself back into her hole, now she was in tha position John could clearly see my cock enter his wife.

He looked shocked as she grunted her approval of my entry and grunted even louder when I pulled out and pushed back in, I kept thrusting in and out of her for 5 minutes before her arms gave way and her head was buried in a pillow, her grunts turned to moans when I reached round and pinched her clit.

She immediately started to convulse in orgasm, that did it for me, I shot my load deep inside her holding her hips I pulled back against my groin to ensure that all my come sprayed her insides.

We parted after a minute and I fell onto my side next to her on the side the hidden camera was on. Cilla rolled onto her side and then moved over so her head was on my shoulder, I wrapped an arm under her shoulder cuddled her whilst she threw an arm and a leg over my body. I kissed her head and she smiled before tilting her head upwards and kissing me on the lips.

"You really are a wonderful lover," she said.

"Careful, I might get big headed," I replied.

She laughed and said "Do you want a drink?"