Cin 24: 9:15 to 11 pm

Story Info
What really happens when a woman cybers on Lit.
1.2k words
3.8
25.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9:15 p.m.

During part one, Cinnamon enjoyed phone sex with George. In part two, her boss Bill ate her pussy. In part three, Cinnamon takes a late lunch break and visits her lover Mark at a motel. Part 4 concluded with Mark fucking Cin’s ass. During Part 5, Mark fucked Sally as Cinnamon watched and masturbated. In Part 6, Sally ate Cinnamon.

Cinnamon could barely concentrate on her driving. Her thoughts were of what had just occurred. Her pussy was still quite wet and her nipples were aroused. It was the first time she had ever had a woman suck on her tits and eat her pussy. If there had been time available, would Cin have returned the favor?

Cin pulled into the driveway as the garage door automatically opened. Hubby was home, back early from his bowling night. He usually ate something there, as well as several beers. She probably would not have to cook him dinner tonight. She walked in, and found him sitting on the sofa, drinking another beer. He nodded, barely turning his head as he watched his TV show. She thought she could have walked in naked, and he would not have noticed.

“Honey, did you get something to eat tonight?”

“Yea, had a couple of brats while we bowled, got a 219 tonight and a total of 580.”

“Good for you, do you need anything?”

“Naw will finish watching this show and will hit the hay.”

Cin walked into the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. She pulled out a container of yogurt, and grabbed an apple. She sat down at the table, looking through the mail. She saw that it was mostly just bills and advertisements. After finishing her food, she walked by her husband, and told him she was going to take a shower.

The water in the shower felt nice against her body. I have lost track how many times I have climaxed today. She had had sex with George, Bill, Mark, and Sally, quite a day. After drying off, she put on a sweat shirt and pants, and went to downstairs. Hubby was still watching his show.

“Do you want another beer?”

“Nope, I’m going to bed. Are you staying up?”

“Yes, going to check my emails and look at some online catalogs.”

He got off of the sofa, walked over to Cin, kissed her on the cheek, and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. She picked up the beer bottle, straightened the pillows on the sofa, turned off the TV and the living room lights, and after stopping in the kitchen, she went downstairs to the basement. She was off work tomorrow, and knew she could play on the computer for a few hours.

This was her daughter’s old room, but she was off to college, so Cinnamon had turned it into her own computer room. She turned on a soft rock radio station, and pushed the power button on the computer. While she waited, she walked over to the little refrigerator and got out a cold bottle of water.

She first checked her email, nothing new except a couple of spam notes to delete. She wrote a note to Mark, saying how she enjoyed him fucking her and hoped he enjoyed watching her play with Sally.

She logged into Literotica erotic chat, and looked around to see who was there. Bill, her boss, was not logged in. That was unusual.

She received a PM from a guy she did not know. He wanted to cyber her.

Hi baby, are you horny?

Hot Lady: Oh I am so wet!

Would you love to have my 8 inches deep inside you?

Hot Lady: Please fill me up.

Cinnamon was looking through the bills and advertisements as she cybered with this guy. She saw that there was going to be a sale at Kohl’s this weekend. She saw some blouses that she might like.

I am throwing you down on the bed. Now I am pulling your legs apart, and getting between them.

My cock is so hard wanting to fuck you.

Hot Lady: Oh baby, fuck me silly.

I am pushing my huge cock inside your cunt. I am all the way in you.

Hot Lady: Oh my, it feels so good. It’s so big inside me.

Cin was now looking through her bills. She pulled out her checkbook to pay the water and electric bill.

I am banging your cunt with my cock.

Moving in and out.

Hot Lady: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

In and out. In and out. Faster. Faster. In. Out.

Cin continued to pay her bills. Hot Lady: Oh baby, oh baby, it feels so good.

Fucking you harder. Harder. In and out. In. Out.

Cin was bored by the cyber. No imagination by this guy. She finished writing the check to the last bill. Hot Lady: Starting to cum, oh baby, oh baby.

The guy seemed oblivious to whatever Cinnamon was saying.

In and Out. In and Out.

Hot Lady: Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggggggggg.

The PM box disappeared as the guy either logged off of Lit chat or got booted. Cin was relieved, as the cyber was so boring.

Cin got another PM from a guy, who wanted to fuck her silly. She chatted with him for a few minutes, cybering in a mostly one-sided conversation. Cin figured that he must be beating off and cumming quickly, as he left Lit immediately after saying he came.

George was not around either. She would have liked to have him call her; she loved his voice while she masturbated. There was no one on that she sometimes had phone sex with. She was chatting to a couple of woman friends in the Tub. Cin was bored.

10:45 p.m.

Cinnamon felt the motel room key card in the pocket of her sweat pants. I wonder if Mark had left the motel yet. I could drive over there and maybe surprise him. And surprise Sally too. Maybe she might suck on Sally’s big tits and eat her pussy?

Cin logged off the computer and went upstairs. Her husband was a really sound sleeper, and would not hear her leave the house. She had found over the last six months she could leave late at night, and as long as he woke up next to her, he was not the wiser.

She started the car, and backed out of the driveway. She was excited, wondering if she would get to the motel room in time and wondering what they might be doing. She pulled into the motel parking lot and did not see Mark’s car. She parked and got out of the car. She bounded up the steps, walking briskly to room 213. She put the key card in, and opened the motel room door.

No one was in the king sized bed. There had been someone there, which was clear from the state the bed was in. Some song was playing from the radio. Cin walked in and closed the door behind her. Then she heard the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. Cinnamon’s heart started racing. She quickly kicked off of her shoes and pulled off of her sweats. She opened the bathroom door and walked in.

“Hi!”

11 p.m.