Cinder Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were greeted at the door by a butler, who took one look at Gabriella and directed them down a hall to the lounge. Madame sped through the halls so fast Gabriella barely had time to look around, but what she could see was sumptuous, decadent, and yet tasteful. Every piece of furniture was artfully arranged so that the overall effect was pleasing, yet on its own each piece might have been a work of art. Rich tapestries hung over the walls, and plush carpets silenced their footsteps as they headed to the lounge. A stern looking woman waited outside the door, and Madame passed Gabriella off to her with only a nod before taking off again.

Without a word, the woman placed on hand on Gabriella's arm and escorted her inside. She could not have been more surprised at the sight that greeted her inside.

There were nine other girls inside, each of them dressed in an almost identical ivory-colored sheath, and not one of them could possible be over five and twenty. They were all lovely; half of them were sitting on the settee with their hair coiffed and cheeks rouged, and the other half in chairs near the fire, where ladies maids were busy curling and twisting and pinning their hair. The woman was ushering Gabriella to a vacant seat neat the fire, and before she could quite comprehend what was happening another woman descended on her with a comb and started in on her hair.

"Wait," she said, finally finding her voice. "There must be some mistake." They must have her confused with one of Madame's daughters

The woman from the door arched a brow and consulted her ledger.

"Gabriella? Property of Madame Le Turad?"

Property of.

The words made her shiver. She supposed it was true in the eyes of the law. She was no better than an indentured servant, but she'd never thought of herself as property before.

"Well?" persisted the door woman, and Gabriella nodded slowly.

"But what am I doing here?" she asked, hoping this woman would be more forthcoming than Madame.

The woman laughed and shook her head. "You're here for the auction, of course!"

"The...auction?" Gabriella faltered. "Madame means to sell me?" How could she do that? She knew how much Gabriella's home meant to her! The woman just laughed again.

"Oh no, dear," she said. Gabriella's heart slowed a little. "She's not selling you." Gabriella breathed out a sigh of relief, only to have her very breath ripped from her throat by the woman's next statement. "She's selling your virginity."

**

12