Cinder Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
432 Followers

When Doctor Gall caught her eye and crooked a finger towards him, she was more eager to do as she was told. The desire in her loins was throbbing uncomfortably.

"Get on your hands and knees, girl."

She knelt on the floor, watching him warily as he rose and knelt behind her. When she felt the warm cock head pressing against her backside she nearly sighed with both relief and shame at that relief. He did not press forward, but instead, ordered her to begin.

"Impale yourself on me, girl. Hurry up."

He gave a hard smack to her ass before she was able to press herself back and onto his cock. The doctor was well endowed, stroking every inch of her. She bucked and writhed against him. She found that if she lay her shoulders nearly on the ground, not only did the angle produce deeper penetration, but the tips of her nipples would brush against the soft carpet, stimulating her even higher.

The doctor grunted as she pressed her body against his, the wet slapping of flesh increasing as she grew nearer to her own orgasm.

"That's right, girl, faster, faster!"

Ellie was slamming herself against the doctor's cock, his head grazing her cervix with each thrust. When she felt him grip her hips and hold her tightly to him she screamed as her pussy clenched his cock, gushing her cum to mix with his hot jizz.

Doctor Gall pulled from her body and she slumped onto the carpet, exhausted and dazed. She yelped when a hand smacked her hard on her backside, laying the fresh print right on top of the first one. Her father's voice boomed in the vaulted ceiling.

"Manners!"

Out of breath, Ellie choked out a thank you. She lay there panting while Mal shook the men's hands and bid them farewell. She was left with just her father and Ellis, who had knelt down to stroke her back and whisper apologies while Mal walked the other men out.

"Sister, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I will get you out of here as soon as I can, but you must trust me!"

Ellie's only response was a sob as she heard her daddy's footsteps approaching.

"Ah, eager to begin, are we Ellis?"

Ellis stood, schooling his features into a sneer as he faced his sister's father.

"You have no idea!"

"Good, then let's begin, shall we?"

Ellis had a plan. The whole thing hinged on getting Mal's phone and his pass code. If he could unlock and disable the security system then he could get her out without Mal's paid for body guards responding before the police. He could sneak her away to his home and give her the space and time she would need to heal. He could also beat the ever living crap out of Mal in order to get the device, if he was lucky.

Ellis followed Mal as he walked into the kitchen. He paused and called to Ellie before he sat down.

"Daughter! You must always make yourself available to me and my guests! Get up! Your place is beside your men."

Ellie pushed herself to her feet and walked to the kitchen, careful to keep her head down. She stood at the entry, unsure what to do now. She was told not to speak unless spoken to, so she couldn't even ask for directions. She knew this tactic was intrinsically designed to set her up for failure.

"Daughter, make us breakfast."

Startled by the vague command, she wasn't sure what to do at first. Since he spoke to her, she hoped it was acceptable to ask her question now.

"Yes, sir. What do you want to eat, daddy?"

Mal sneered at the timidity in her voice.

"Eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, and toast would be acceptable."

Ellie let out a small sigh of relief. At least she knew how to make those things. Quickly she gathered up the ingredients and began frying everything up on the stove. The smells were mouthwatering. Ellie was quickly reminded of how little she had been given to eat since her father and brothers had begun their cruel use of her. She had to resist the urge to sneak bites or lick her fingers, knowing her daddy would punish her for it.

When she was done, Ellie was quite proud of herself. Nothing was burnt and it all finished at the same time, leaving nothing cold or soggy. Ellie had deliberately made more than the two men could eat in the vain hope that she would be allowed to eat some as well.

Remembering how her brothers had reacted the last time she'd sat at the table, she dished two generous portions and gave it to the men, then stood quietly.

Mal was a little disappointed that he couldn't find any fault in her cooking. He didn't want to eat badly cooked food, but it took away one method of torturing her by throwing it all out and making her cook again, when he knew she must be starving. As he shoveled the food into his mouth, making small talk with Ellis by complaining about his daughter's many faults, he racked his brain for a way to use the well cooked leftovers to his advantage. Inspiration struck him as he expounded on her immaturity and naiveté. As both men cleaned their plates, Mal put his plan to work.

"Worthless slut, why am I staring at an empty plate? Take it away!"

Quickly Ellie took both the plates and rinsed them in the sink before putting them straight into the dishwasher.

"Now get me the blender."

"Yes, sir."

Ellie handed her father the blender. Mal took all of the leftover food and dumped it into the pitcher. Adding a cup of milk, he blended the whole thing into an unappetizing sludge. When he poured it into a glass, Ellie had to resist the urge to gag. He held it out to her and she gingerly took it, knowing exactly what he wanted, but not able to bring herself to drink the mixture without a direct order.

"There you go, baby girl. You are to eat all of your meals in this fashion. Once myself, your brothers and any guests have eaten their fill you may take the leftovers for yourself. They must be well blended, however. I do not want you to take the extra time needed to chew away from your duties. Now, drink."

Ellie's hand shook as she lifted the disgusting tonic to her lips. She drank quickly, swallowing the thick gruel. It wasn't as bad as it looked, but it wasn't much better. That her father would be denying her even the pleasure of eating was yet another blow to her sense of worth. It reminded her of dog food. Everything a body needed in a convenient and unappetizing form.

Ellis was just glad he wasn't going to deny her nourishment. This must have something to do with the fact that Mal wanted to breed her.

"Now, daughter, it is time we cleaned you up. You're dripping cum down your leg, it's filthy."

He wrapped a hand in her hair and began to tug her up the stairs. Ellie had to scramble to keep from being dragged. Ellis followed behind, gritting his teeth. When Mal shoved her into the shower and turned it on full cold Ellie fought not to scream. He roughly rubbed her skin with a bar of soap before rinsing her with ice cold water again. Then he handed her the soap.

"Wash your dirty little cunt, baby girl. I won't be enjoying sloppy seconds."

As Ellie rubbed herself, fingering her pussy with the soapy lather, Mal would splash her with the shower head. Each time she had to stifle a squeak of surprise as the freezing jet of water assaulted her skin. Finally he deemed her clean, turning the water off and holding out a large towel.

Ellie gladly wrapped her body in the absorbent cloth. The goose pimples that had raised up all over her skin were just starting to dissipate when her daddy lifted her up and tossed her onto the bed. Now her flesh was raised in goose bumps from fear as he took out the familiar paddle.

"Now, my daughter, you are going to please me and my friend Ellis with your mouth and little pussy. You will do exactly as you are told and you will not waste a drop of cum outside of your womb, or else daddy will have to punish you. Do you understand?"

Ellie nodded vigorously, her eyes wide and focused on the paddle.

"Y-yes, sir!"

"Good. Undress us, then."

It was such a drastic change from before. Ellie had been used like a living rag doll before this. It was humiliating and frightening, but this was worse. Now the names they called her, slut, whore, nympho, took on new meaning as she readied the men for her own rape. Some girls might have taken this as having power over the situation, if only in a small way. To Ellie, it was the exact opposite. She was having her will to deny him, even with her inaction, completely stripped away.

Once both men were naked, their erections thrusting forward, Ellie quickly knelt at her father's feet and slipped his cock into her mouth. After days of abuse, she knew what he wanted.

Swirling her tongue and sliding her lips up and down his shaft, she gently cupped his ball sac as she stared up into his face through long, hooded lashes. He could see her fear and desperation and reveled in it. He grabbed her hair and held her tightly to his cock before pulling her away and shoving her towards Ellis.

Her beloved brother's face was neutral as he watched his sister hoist herself back onto her knees and open her mouth for his throbbing member. When her lips touched him, kissing the head gently before her soft, wet mouth engulfed him, his body trembled in anticipation.

Her mouth felt divine. Ellis wanted to explode right there between her silken lips, but he knew it would only cause her to get into trouble with Mal. Gently, he pushed her back onto the bed.

"Lie down, and open your legs."

Ellie lay back and spread herself wide for her brother. She gladly followed his commands, and had to stop herself from looking at her father to see his reactions.

When Ellis's tongue slid against her clit she bucked and grabbed the sheets to keep from clawing at his head. His hands held her legs wide as his tongue explored every inch of her swollen pussy. Ellie's head was thrashing back and forth and she'd almost forgotten her father, who was watching her intently.

Finally, she just couldn't hold herself back, crying out to her beloved brother.

"Yes! Yes! Please, more!"

Ellis slipped a finger deeply into her hot center, then a second, slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her moist pussy. But after a few minutes of vigorous licking, sucking and fingering, Ellie was teetering on the edge of orgasm, but unable to topple over. She didn't understand. What Ellis was doing to her felt amazing, but it just wasn't enough. Something was missing, and she wasn't sure what.

"Oooh! Oooh! I need, I want, please! Help me!"

Before Ellis could respond to her pleas, Mal realized why she wasn't cumming. The conditioning had paid off and he could now move on to making her beg for her abuse.

Putting a hand on Ellis's shoulder he met the young man's gaze.

"I want to hear her ask for it. Don't give her anything different unless she asks for it. This is a perfect opportunity to teach her to rein in her desires."

Ellis fought the urge to grit his teeth as he heard his sister moan in frustration. She didn't even know what she wanted, but she did know what had turned her on in the past. The only sex she'd been taught until her one loving night with him was pain and humiliation. This was exactly what Mal wanted her to beg for.

Ellis redoubled his efforts to help her reach orgasm, but it wasn't enough. Ellie was sobbing with pleasure and frustration, her sheath fluttering but not reaching orgasm. Finally, she broke.

"Please! Take me! Put your cock inside me and fuck me!"

Ellis was more than ready. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and sank his cock deeply into her sopping pussy. Ellie cried out, arching her body tightly against him as he moved slowly in and out of her. It was better, she climbed right to the precipice again, but still there was something missing. She whimpered in frustration, clutching Ellis's hips tighter in an unspoken plea.

Immediately Mal was at her side, whispering in her ear.

"Oh no, my sweet little girl, you must beg. Beg him to fuck you harder, beg him to slap your tits, you know you want it! You're a slut and nothing can satisfy a slut but pain."

Tears streamed down Ellie's cheeks. She knew he was right. Her mind had already been flashing memories of men slapping and pinching her, the nipple and clit rings vibrating against her most sensitive parts. Every time she thought of the pain they'd brought her, she was sure she would explode. Instead, she'd resisted, not allowing the horrid fantasies to invade the sensual experience of her brother's love. It was for naught, though, as her father was right. She was a slut, and she wanted the pain.

"Fuck me harder! Yes! Slap me, harder! Oh! Uum! Mmmm!!"

As Ellis's hands left bright red marks over the black ink of insults he could feel Ellie's cunt rippling as she began to teeter over the edge, screaming in pleasure as she gushed her sweet nectar onto his cock. Ellis fucked her harder, slamming his cock against her cervix as she came over and over, the pent up frustration releasing in multiple orgasms.

While Ellie reveled in her release, Mal took the opportunity to push her completely over the edge. After Ellis released his load into her petite frame, Mal pulled him from her and quickly flipped her onto her back, forcing his own thick cock into her pulsing heat.

"Talk to me daughter, tell me what you want Daddy to do to you!"

Ellie was caught up in the pleasure, her body's needs overpowering her feelings of degradation, or maybe they were enhancing the pleasure. Ellie didn't want to admit it as she begged her daddy for more.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Oooh! Slap my ass! Slap your little girl, punish her for being a little slut, please!"

Ellis watched, panting with his spent lusts. Mal took his paddle and began to smack Ellie's ass. Each time he could see her juices trickle down onto the bedspread, an obvious sign that the pain was exactly what she'd needed.

Finally her daddy's cock exploded inside her, splashing against her womb. She let out one last scream of pleasure and sank down against the bed. Her daddy held her ass against his cock as the last few spurts trickled into her body.

Finally, Mal caught his breath.

"That was disgusting, daughter. I can't believe you begged us to hurt you. I can only hope that when you conceive, motherhood will cure you of your sordid lusts!"

Ellie was glad that her face was buried in the comforter. She could feel the flush creeping across her whole body.

Mal flopped into an armchair in his sitting area, motioning for Ellis to join him.

"Well, that worked out better than I expected. I don't know how you came up with the idea of exposing her indifference to gentleness, but it was a stroke of genius."

Ellis smiled, but inside he was angry with himself. If he'd known that his attempt to moderate her pain would backfire, he wouldn't have given Mal this newest method of torture. Once he got her out of here, Ellie would need years of therapy to break the cycle of violence from her psyche.

"So, this is our new plan? Make her expose herself as a slut instead of showing her?"

"Positive reinforcement, my man. I'd never thought I would use it!"

Ellis joined Mal in laughter, then cleared his throat.

"So, I'll be here during the day while you finish your last week of work?"

Mal nodded and handed him the remote to the jewelry and a slip of paper.

"It's up to you to show her what a slut she really is, make her understand that it's her nature that we're fighting. Here's my number so you can text me to disable the security."

Ellis wore his most disarming smile.

"Why don't you just give me the code, Mal? You don't really expect me to kidnap your daughter, do you?"

Mal narrowed his eyes.

"True. I know who you are, where you live, and I have pictures of you abusing my little girl."

Ellis resisted the urge to gulp. He'd completely forgotten about that. It hadn't seemed important to keep his identity a secret. He'd been caught off guard by the situation and obviously hadn't planned well enough. He tried to shake it off, shrugging and waving dismissively at Mal.

"Please, there's no way I would ruin the opportunity to fuck this sweet thing without having to upkeep her. Toys like these are expensive."

Mal relaxed slightly.

"Well, maybe once you've proven yourself for a few days, then I'll feel you're worthy train my angel on your own."

Ellis shrugged again, acting like it didn't matter either way. It seemed he would have to keep up the charade.

After Mal left for his half day at work, Ellis did his best to comfort his sister. He held her, stroked her hair, and tried to undo the horrible experience by doubling his love. Eventually she stopped crying.

"Ellie, my love, you are a strong, brave girl. It's not your fault that they have abused you, please believe me. Once I get you out of here, you'll see."

She didn't answer him. He wasn't sure if she believed him or not. At this time, it didn't really matter anyhow. He couldn't prove anything to her until the unsavory influence of her family was removed from her life.

The next few days were pure torture for Ellie. She was repeatedly abused and raped by her step brothers and father in the mornings and evenings, and showered with love by Ellis in the afternoons. The sludge she drank for her meals gave her loose bowels and her father used this opportunity to further degrade her with morning enemas. The good doctor monitored her basal temperature and Professor Hort taught her horrible facts about pregnancy that began to give her waking nightmares on top of the sinister dreams that plagued her sleep.

Ellis could see his sister's will to resist crumbling in spite of his daily pep talks. It was time he pushed Mal for the code.

During the morning meal, after watching Ellie down her blended mush without so much as a grimace, Ellis asked Mal again.

"So, what do you think of my progress with your little slut of a daughter?"

"Doctor Gall has told me that she's progressing quite well. She's become quite malleable and any suggestion of her sexuality results in instant tears."

"That kind of skill deserves a little trust, don't you agree?"

Mal leaned back in his chair. His eyes slid to Ellie who hadn't reacted at all to Ellis's statement. Mal didn't know why the man wanted full access to his daughter, but he suspected it was for the same reason Mal would have wanted it: power.

"And what will you do when you can go in and out of my house as you please?"

Ellis had been anticipating this question. He'd thought a lot about what he'd say to Mal, toying with several ideas before settling on the best lie: the one closest to the truth.

Scooting his chair closer to Mal, he whispered his answer so that it wouldn't reach Ellie.

"I'm going to make her fall in love with me."

Mal quirked a brow.

"Go on."

"I'll make promises of taking her away from here, get her hopes up, then betray her so that she knows that you are the only one she can rely on."

Mal's wide smile told Ellis all he needed to know. He scrawled the pass code onto a piece of paper and handed it to Ellis.

LaSalia
LaSalia
432 Followers
12