Cinder Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

At first he did the usual things. He looked in her eyes, nose, ears and throat. Ellie wondered if he could see anything that would tell him what had been in her mouth recently. She clucking of his tongue as he peered into her mouth made her tremble, afraid that he did indeed see evidence of her shame with her brothers. It was after that that things began to become truly uncomfortable. Dr. Gall made her lie down and close her eyes. When his fingers brushed against her nipples she gasped and tried to cover herself. He ordered her to be still, and she clenched her fists at her side to keep from reaching out and pushing his hands away. Again, his finger tips traced her sensitive nipples and areola, teasing her until her buds tightened and peaked, straining upwards. She fought back a moan. It was pleasurable, but she didn't want him to do this to her. She knew her step father was watching, and the sudden silence from the living room made her wonder if her step brothers were also. The doctor's hands continued to tickle sensitive trails down her skin, making it pebble into goose bumps. He tsked and began to speak.

"You see how sensitive her skin is, and how she is quickly aroused by this light touch? She definitely has the first tell tale signs of the psychosis you worried about."

Ellie's breath caught in her throat and her eyes began to water. She was terrified. This man was diagnosing her with some mental disorder because of the way her body responded to him. She didn't understand. When he grasped her knees and thrust her legs apart, she shouted and tried to sit up. Hands grabbed her arms and held her to the counter while another covered her eyes. She couldn't move as the doctor slid a finger in to her warm pussy lips. Ellie was mortified. She had felt moisture gathering between her legs, and hadn't known why.

"Ah, yes. A classic sign of nymphomania. You see how her wetness is in response to being touched, even by a stranger? She should not be so eager, Mal. Your step daughter appears to be quite the little slut."

The doctor spoke gravely and began stroking Ellie's inner lips, and when his finger brushed against her clit, she gasped and bucked in surprise. Mal's voice sounded strained, and she thought it might be from anger.

"Yes, her mother was a useless slut also. I'm so embarrassed to be the father to such a pathetic creature."

Dr. Gall continued to stroke Ellie's wet cunt, and she just couldn't stay still. Her breath was coming in pants and she was writhing on the counter top. She heard a metallic click as he opened the bag. Suddenly she felt something slimy and cold tracing the outside of her anus. She let out a little shriek as the hard thing slid slowly into her ass. She tried to close her legs but strong hands held her wide. The smooth, cold object was pressed deeply into her dirty hole, then slowly removed. He did it again, pumping it in and out of her ass while they all watched.

"Do you see how the clitoris swells and leaves its hood? She is aroused by this disgusting act. In fact, her ass is loosening up, wanting more. Only the worst of nymphomaniacs actually enjoy this kind of thing. I fear she may be beyond help."

She heard her step brother's snigger at the doctor's comments, but Mal sighed deeply before speaking.

"Doctor, is there anything we can do to help my baby girl?"

He was pushing the rod deeper and faster now, and it was becoming hard for Ellie to pay attention as she felt herself tightening, her stomach coiling strangely. She wept in frustration and fear, unsure what was happening to her body, and afraid of what the future would bring.

"There is a treatment, yes. But it would demand much of you and your boys. I suppose it is good that the summer is coming and you will all be free for a while. I would continue her studies online, though. Keeping her mind active will assist."

Mal didn't hesitate, especially when Ellie began to moan, the pressure in her stomach building higher, and she could now feel the tight nub the doctor had called her clitoris throbbing wildly.

"Anything doctor."

Ellie was sure now that she was mad. These feelings and sensations were driving her wild. She wanted to die right there on the table as the doctor fucked her tight ass with the slick instrument.

"She will need some apparatus that I didn't bring with me, but I shall return tomorrow with them. In the meantime, you need to continue to stimulate her erogenous zones repeatedly, while maintaining the mantra that the feelings she has are unacceptable. Hopefully, with time, her mind and body will accept that she should only feel pleasure when she wants and under very specific circumstance, such as marriage. Now, let's see just how bad the situation is, so we can measure her progress."

The doctor reached into the bag again, she could hear him digging through it. Never once, however, did the pounding of her asshole cease. Ellie heard a soft hum that grew louder as it came nearer to her body. She shrieked and jerked her hips in surprise as a short vibrating rod was inserted into her pussy, and something else vibrated strongly against her pounding clit. The tight coiling inside her exploded and she felt her body gush hot liquid onto the counter. Ellie screamed in ecstasy. The doctor spoke.

"Let her look, so she knows how disgusting she is. I've never seen a woman orgasm so fast."

The hand came away from her eyes and she saw her brothers towering over her and leering into her face. Lifting her head, Ellie saw her step father holding her legs wide as Dr. Gall fucked her ass and pussy with two shiny instruments. The one in her ass was a tapered rod that stretched her asshole wider. The one in her pussy looked like a "U" and curved so that he could fist it into her tight cunt with one side while the other vibrated against her clit. Both were soaked in her pussy juices and the sight of the strange man pumping the instruments into her was erotic. She never came down from the pulsing orgasm, and with very little encouragement, she came again and again. The doctor was really getting excited.

"What a slut! She's come six times in a row now and doesn't show any sign of stopping! We need to keep going to see how many she will take, but it is clear that this nymphomaniac must be saved. If we were to let her out in the world, she would surely take to prostitution, in spite of the Godly education you and your wife have given her. It's remarkable! The worst case I've ever seen! I feel so sorry for your family, Mal."

Ellie was moaning and writhing on the counter, sobbing in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasms hit her fragile body. She could feel her pussy leaking juices all over the counter, and briefly wondered how she could have so much. Was she peeing herself? It didn't feel like it, but she didn't know a woman could squirt like this. Finally, it was just too intense. She screamed and didn't stop screaming as her body finally ran out of energy for anything more than a hard, pulsing squeeze that forced both instruments from her cunt and ass. The doctor was breathing heavily as he walked to the sink and washed both dildos in hot water. No one needed to hold Ellie now, she just lay limply, sobbing and moaning on the counter in a puddle of her pussy juice.

"Remarkable. I wouldn't have believed a girl could orgasm 22 times in just ten minutes. She's the biggest slut I've ever seen! Now, I suppose we should see if oral stimulation is also enjoyed?"

Ellie heard her brothers laugh and Donny answered the doctor.

"Oh yeah, she's a real slut there too. Sucked us both dry for a little Chinese food. Fucking bitch ate from the floor like a dog."

Dr. Gall raised a brow and laughed.

"Well, we shall she about how she responds from a nympho perspective."

And with that statement he dragged Ellie so that her head lolled off the side of the counter and shoved his cock in her raw throat. She began to thrash again, so her step father grabbed a hold of her waist and held her still while the doctor fucked her mouth. He moved so rapidly, his balls smacking against her forehead and the hair poking her in the eye. She never had a chance to breath as her gag reflex convulsed tightly around him. The doctor grunted, almost out of breath.

"See if she's experiencing pleasure, Mal."

Her step father reached down and touched her swollen clit, shoving several fingers into her pussy. They both laughed when her cunt spasmed around him and she came again. Ellie felt no pleasure from the fucking her throat was receiving, but the pain didn't stop her from orgasming again and again, until the edges of her vision became dark. Finally, the doctor thrust one last time and she felt his cum gush down her throat. When he pulled away, she could do little more than gasp for air, seeing spots as oxygen filled her starved lungs. She wondered worriedly if it had close enough to the 3 minutes she'd learned would begin causing brain damage. She was drifting into unconsciousness as the doctor explained the treatments to Mal.

"You all should fuck her until she ceases to orgasm, or passes out, whichever comes first, at least 3 times a day. There are three of you, so one each should suffice, unless you think you can work together for better results. If you are spent and cannot continue, and she still orgasms, I will leave some rods you may use until it ceases. Make sure you include the psychological conditioning as well as the physical conditioning. I will arrive tomorrow with the apparatus that will allow you to continue the treatment when you are not home. As far as her official report, I will be diagnosing her with borderline personality disorder and pathological lair syndrome."

Ellie heard her step father thanking him for his time, and the click of the door closing behind him before she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

**************************************************************

Ellie awoke cocooned in a soft swell of blankets. She wiggled into the down comforter and pillow and sighed. It was a nightmare. And it was over.

A soft hand on her hip instantly erased Ellie's feelings of safety. It was then that she really began to take in her surroundings. Ellie's bed was comfortable, but not this comfortable, and it smelled slightly of tobacco. She'd never smoked a cigarette in her life, but she knew someone who did. The soft, warm breath tickling her ear confirmed, she was in her stepfather's bed.

"Welcome back, baby girl. I was wondering how long you'd sleep."

He began to kiss her neck, while continuing to stroke her hip. It was then that Ellie realized she wasn't wearing any clothes. When his hand slid higher and cupped one small, pert breast, she whimpered in fear.

"Hush, baby, Daddy's here. I know you had a rough time with the doctor, but now Daddy's going to make it all better."

Mal began to gently stroke the side of her breast, moving slowly and gently towards the center. Despite her fear and confusion, Ellie felt her nipples contract and a warm tingle that shot straight down to the apex of her thighs. She wanted to move away from him, scream at him to stop, but she didn't want another pounding like she'd gotten from her step brothers. She knew she wasn't fast enough to escape, so if she just lie still and accepted him, maybe he'd treat her gently. She soft pinch and roll of her nipple between Mal's fingers brought a gasp to her lips, and Ellie couldn't help but arch her back into his hand.

"Mmmm, do you like that baby girl? Tell Daddy. Tell Daddy how much you love him."

At first Ellie wasn't sure what to do. He was her stepfather, but she didn't love him. He'd never paid any attention to her until now. Fearing his anger if she didn't, she whispered back, her voice shaking with her uncertainty.

"I love you Mal."

Ellie screamed as her stepfather twisted her nipple painfully.

"I am your father! You will not call me by my given name!"

"I'm sorry Daddy, please, you're hurting me!"

The twisting stopped but her stepfather didn't release her tortured nipple. He growled in her ear, demanding she repeat herself correctly, and she practically screamed his name as his fingers tightened their grip.

"I love you Daddy! Please, I love you! Don't hurt me Daddy!"

Murmuring how he could never hurt his baby girl, Ellie's stepfather rolled her over and threw the covers off their bodies. Ellie lay naked before him and felt her whole body enveloped in a heated blush as she realized he was naked too. His erection was now pressed against her hip as he leaned down to gently flick the abused nipple with his tongue. She gasped, and almost lifted her hands to cover herself. But her stepfather gave her a stern look and she lay them back down. He began to bathe to sore nipple with his tongue, swirling and kissing lightly until she felt as though a fire had erupted in her pussy. Her breasts ached, the other nipple was hard and tingling, puckered in jealousy. She could feel the moisture growing between her thighs, and she held her body rigidly, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Do you like it, baby girl? Do you like Daddy's tongue on your sweet nipples?"

Ellie nodded, but her stepfather took a hold of her other nipple and began to pinch.

"Yes Daddy!"

"That's better."

Her father rolled on top to straddle her shaking body, his mouth descending on her nipples to lick and suck until Ellie was moaning and writhing beneath his hot tongue. She had fisted her hands in the sheets until he pulled them from their death grip.

"Touch me angel. Say my name."

Ellie's hands wrapped in her father's hair as his mouth teased and tortured her aching nipples. Between moans and gasps, she gave him what he wanted.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh, yes! I love you! Please, Daddy, yes! Oh!"

Her father left her breasts and began to lick a hot trail down her abdomen. He paused briefly when he reached the large, flat mole on the bottom left side of her navel. It was a birthmark she shared with her mother. He traced it with his tongue before going lower, stopping when he reached her clamped thighs.

"Open your legs for Daddy, baby girl."

Ellie was mortified. He'd see she was wet again.

"But Daddy..."

"Hush, baby girl, listen to your father. I want to show you how much I love you. Now open up."

When Ellie's father put pressure on her legs, she slowly opened to him. The cool air on her hot pussy made her gasp as his fingers stroked her and spread her lips.

"Uh oh. Looks like you're a naughty girl. You're all wet for Daddy, aren't you baby?"

Ellie sniffled.

"My little girl is a slut, isn't she? You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want Daddy to put his cock into your tight pussy and make you cum on Daddy's cock. Dirty girl, I bet you want Daddy to suck your wet little pussy too."

Ellie started to protest, but her father's mouth lowered between her thighs and she screamed as his tongue lapped at her inner folds. He teased her clit until it swelled from beneath its hood, pulsing and throbbing beneath his tongue. Ellie's hands gripped her father's thick, dark hair as he continued to flick her pulsing clit until she thought she might die. When he wrapped his lips around it and began to suck, she thrust her hips into his face and cried out as her first orgasm ripped through her. But her daddy wasn't done. He slipped one finger into her slick, wet hole and began to pump her pussy with his hand. He continued to suck and lick her swollen clit, and within a minute she was convulsing around his finger. Ellie was sure she would go insane if the sensations continued much longer.

"Baby girl, you're so tight. I want to feel that hot pussy wrapped around my cock. Tell me you want me, baby."

"Yes Daddy, I want to feel your cock, please, please make it stop!"

Ellie's daddy placed the head of his cock at the entrance to his daughter's hot, pulsing cunt, but he didn't slide into her. Instead, he rubbed the fat head across her highly sensitive lips and clit, spreading his sticky pre cum onto her soft body. The sparse pubic hair of her mons tickled him as he teased his daughter with his cock. She kept arching her pussy into him, trying to get relief for the sensations. He continued to deny her.

"Beg Daddy for his cock, little girl. Beg me like a whore to fuck you until you scream."

Ellie was desperate. In spite of having come twice already, she was coiled even tighter than ever. She was afraid to stay this way.

"Daddy, please give me your cock! Fuck me Daddy, fuck me now! I'll do anything, I love you, I love you, please fuck me Daddy, now!"

Ellie's daddy pressed his huge cock to his daughter's tight hole. Pushing forward slowly, he felt her tense up as his staff began to penetrate her hot, wet pussy.

"Just relax, baby girl, Daddy's got you."

Slowly he filled her, pushing steadily until he reached her cherry. Mal was panting, trying to control himself. This was what he'd been waiting for. This was why he'd married that stupid bitch. He wanted to fuck his daughter for her first time, and control every sexual experience thereafter. His little girl would now belong to him, body and soul.

Ellie felt her daddy's cock stretching her tight pussy even more than the instrument the doctor had used. She couldn't believe how big he was inside her. She was sure he would rip her apart, and when she felt him push against something inside her, she grit her teeth. With a jerk of his hips, Ellie's father thrust his cock all the way into her little cunt, breaking through her cherry until she took him all the way to the base. She screamed, tears rolling down her eyes, and she gripped him tightly with her arms and legs, sobbing as the pain coursed through her.

"Hush little one, it will only hurt for a minute."

She felt her father kissing her face, licking her tears as her body tried desperately to adjust to the invasion of his cock in her pussy. His kisses moved lower until she felt his lips on her collar bone, and then her breasts, and Ellie gasped when he sucked on a nipple. She moaned, distracted from the pain by the pleasure.

"That's right, baby, let Daddy make it all better."

Still sucking her sensitive nipple, Ellie's daddy began to slide his cock in and out of her sweet pussy, rolling his hips so that his pubic hair rubbed her still swollen clit. The jolt of pleasure caused Ellie to arch into him, her legs still wrapped around her daddy's waist. She could feel her tight cunt begin to throb and shudder as the sensation of his cock stroking her most private place began to build inside her. She gripped his head, but her daddy sucked her swollen nipples even harder as he felt her pussy squeeze and gush cum all over his cock. Moving faster, her daddy released her nipple and took her mouth, thrusting his tongue inside, stroking her with the same rhythm as his cock. It was overwhelming and just as she reached the bottom of her last orgasm, Ellie felt herself squeeze and cum again, soaking the sheets with her pleasure. Ellie began to moan and writhe beneath her father's body as he brought her to orgasm again and again, thrusting his cock so deeply she could feel his cock brushing against her womb. A part of her cunt began to swell inside of her and she could now feel his thick head rubbing against the throbbing spot. Ellie clutched her father's shoulders, arching her hips into his thrusts, her whole body shaking as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

"Oh, baby girl, you make Daddy feel so good. You're such a good whore. I've never seen a girl as slutty as you. Tell me you want my cum. Tell Daddy to make you his little cum bucket."

Ellie could barely form words, her blood was singing with pleasure as his cock kept pumping into her soft little body. She could feel her nipples brushing against her daddy's chest hair with each bounce of her pert tits. When he slowed down, she was afraid he was going to stop.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers