Cinderella

Story Info
She learns some things before she meets her prince.
5.9k words
3.78
65.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE:

Cinderella's father was of good fortune. He had a large property and the most charming house in the country town. Cinderella was sixteen, she had lived without a mother since she was ten. She was beginning to blossom in areas she had only read about in books from her father's library she stole looks at, she always wished she had a mother to talk to.

It had been just father and daughter for quite some time now, and the large house was beginning to echo in its emptiness. But, one day her father returned home with a new wife and two new sisters, Cinderella was excited at the prospect of a new family to love. They too were excited. Her stepmother, Lady Gweneth, showed love and compassion towards her new daughter, and the sisters were also charming and welcoming in her presence.

Ideally this is how Cinderella wanted life to be. And later that night, she went into her father's room to tell him how wonderful she felt and thank him for a new family. At first however, she could not see him. She heard sounds and thought him to be snoring. But this did not account for her new mother being on top of him… Perhaps he is choking, she thought?

Lady Gweneth was bouncing up and down on top of her father? Sex had never occurred to Cinderella, she knew nothing about the action. Although she did know about murder, and right now it was on the forefront of her mind.

"PAPA!" she screamed.

Lady Gweneth stopped. The covers slid off her back to reveal her naked body and her father in his night gown beneath her, eyes wide open, sweat running down the sides of his face.

"Sweet heart," he started, but was not fast enough. Cinderella was already out the door, running down the stairs. He started after her. Ran and called to her, "it's natural for husband and wife to do these things."

He got to the top of the stairs and saw her at the bottom.

"Now darling, come and give me a hug. I'm the same as I've always been."

And with that he took a step but tripped and fell down the stairs. He landed with a thud, dead at the base of the stairs. His expressionless eyes staring out at her.

"Father!" was heard through out the township.

CHAPTER TWO:

"I just don't get what they were doing?" Cinderella addressed her sisters, Dum and Dee.

"Well they were having sex, of course." Said Dee

"Sex?"

"You don't know what sex is?" laughed Dum

"Yes, I do."

Dum and Dee giggled together, their heads bowing down towards each other and their hands reaching for their mouths.

"Sex is where the father puts the penis into the mothers vagina."

"I hear it feels like scratching a really good itch."

CHAPTER THREE:

Three years later... One night, when alone in her room, Dum and Dee entered. They were both tall and lean with long straight blonde hair, they even had matching white negligees on.

"Hello sister, we were wondering what you were up to."

"Neither of us could sleep, so we came to visit."

Cinderella sat silently on her bed.

"Sister, what is wrong."

"I still think about father. It was my fault. I killed him."

"No, it was an accident."

"But I thought Mother was trying to murder him!"

"You didn't know what sex was, it's only natural."

Cinderella looked up at them. Did they know those were the last words her father spoke to her?

"You can't be afraid of sex. It really is such a wonderful experience." Said Dee

"It's more than that, it's amazing. You know it's not just centralised to one area, but the whole body." Dum explained.

Cinderella had always thought the most sensual moment was a kiss - though she had never kissed anybody. In the books she read her heart would cry for this very moment. At night her dreams were of her dead father, though the circumstances had changed. Where she had found him that fateful night having sex with her new stepmother, in her dream she found herself in her step mothers place. She awoke, hot and sweaty.

Dum leaned closer to Cinderella and whispered into her ear.

"More sensual than a kiss; more passionate than words; more explosive than fireworks."

Dee had placed her hand on Cinderella's thigh, and she slowly moved it up her leg. Dum leaned over and kissed Cinderella softly on her lips.

"What are you doing?" Asked Cinderella.

"We are introducing you to becoming a woman." Said Dee

"How?"

"Let us show you." Said Dum

Dum and Dee nodded and moved back on the bed. They began to kiss each other, their hands removing the clothes that bound them. Their naked bodies looked almost identical.

Cinderella had never seen another naked body before. She had hardly noticed her own. Their breasts were soft and rounded, like a pear that was ripe to eat. Their skin was smooth, creamy and white; their hair was long and blonde. It shined and danced to the beat of the wind at the window. Although they were still young, they had hair in lower regions. A small shrub, like a rose bush of golden leaves.

Their lips touched, slowly, passionately. Their hands explored their own bodies, then found their identical match. Dum laid Dee on the bed. She bent over her and kissed her neck, her breasts, her stomach, her golden rose bush, and then what was behind it.


Dee seemed to be enjoying it. "More," she kept whispering, "Don't stop." The most interesting point was that the sisters were out of breath, and yet all they had seemed to do was lie back on the bed.

"Oh!" Dee had screamed, "Give me something."

And with that order, Dum had turned herself around and sat on her sister's face. With this movement, Dum was now the one that was moaning. Although she had not moved her hand away from the rose bush, she seemed to want to keep her hand on something there. And whatever that something was it was giving Dee much pleasure. And for some reason, it was making Cinderella feel sweaty.

All of a sudden, Dum began to scream: "I'm coming!"

And with that the sisters lied back on the sheets, their hands holding their bushes as if they feared baldness.

"So Cinderella," they turned to her, "you see how amazing it is."

Cinderella looked at the girls. She knew she could never do that! And she was wondering how her father had done it.

"Come here," said Dee. "I want to show you something."

And with that the frigid Cinderella ran from the room. The sisters laughed.

CHAPTER FOUR

Another two years passed. Cinderella was growing more and more beautiful. With her dark hair and honey skin she was attracting attention when she went to the markets for food.

During the days Cinderella went to a nearby river to pick mushrooms and swim in the water. On this particular day, whilst she was swimming a stranger and 10 men and women on horseback came down by the river.

Cinderella quietly swam to an area of the river that hid her behind a large boulder. She watched as the men and women dismounted and undressed. She watched patiently as they all danced around in the closing sunlight with their naked bodies free from censure. She watched as each man found himself a maiden and began to kiss her like Dum and Dee had kissed.

The leader of the group sat and watched. He did not join in, though many times he was beckoned on. At one point he looked right at Cinderella, though she was sure her hiding place was too good, and she stayed where she was till she finally got tired and swam to a concealed area to get her clothes.

The stranger saw the maiden Cinderella with lust. He noticed the way her black hair shone in the sunlight, the way her skin glowed, and her lips shone of rubies untouched. He noticed also that the water was cold and that her nipples were hard. He admired her for watching as his guards and maidens fooled around.

The stranger's eye's were following her every move. He had followed her to this concealed area, and hid behind that large boulder watching her naked body become clothed. And when he knew her to be dressed he pretended to enter this area of the river as if by accident.

"Hello, fair maiden." He called to her.

Cinderella turned and saw the man swimming towards her. He swam to the edge of the river and then stood up and wadded to her. His white pants were now see-through. His chest and his arms were strong and glistened with the water that was still on him.

"Surely you cannot be leaving so soon." He remarked.

"Why, yes sir, I must."

"But how can you leave me when we have only just met."

It doesn't take much to confuse Cinderella. For she thought about the comment, and decided that it would be rude just to leave him there alone. She decided to wait till his friends came around to find him. They sat and talked, first about nonsense things, then getting more intimate. Cinderella told him of her father and his death. He, Paul, told her of having to maintain power relations with his own.

"Sir," she eventually said, "I must apologise, but I must leave."

"Beautiful Cinderella, you leave me all alone, with nothing to remember you by. Surely you wouldn't miss a kiss."

He leaned closer to her and drew away the hair that water had stuck to her face. He softly kissed her lips and Cinderella returned it. Slowly Paul led a hand up to where legs meet hips. He caressed her and kissed her, and Cinderella moaned in pleasure. However, when he started to go further, an embarrassed and shocked Cinderella upped and ran away. Paul screamed out behind her, but she kept running.

Paul, now on his own, satisfied himself and then slowly swam back to his friends. When he got there he boasted of fortunes he wished he had.

CHAPTER FIVE

The continuous refusal of Dum and Dee began to reflect on the relations in the family. Cinderella slowly became the family outcast. She was frigid and afraid even when the postman came to the door for his usual payment. Dum and Dee continued to tease Cinderella about her naivety towards men and her own sexuality. They would giggle at her as she blushed when Dee invited the postman in. Then laugh out loud as Dum wrapped her mouth around his cock. Cinderella wasted no time in running out of the room.

You can imagine the surprise of the sisters when Cinderella declared an interest in going to the Erotic Ball put on in the name of the prince. She was determined to put down her 'flower' and become a woman, she had said.

"Ha ha," they cried, "you don't know the first thing about sex! And what would you wear – your bloomers?!"

The continued to laugh loudly as they went back to their room. Cinderella agreed. It had only been a passing thought. After that man Paul had given her a kiss, she was beginning to wonder what it felt like… more than that, she was beginning to want it more than anything.

CHAPTER SIX

The night of the Ball came and Dum, Dee and Lady Gweneth all got ready for the Ball. They wore masks so they could not be recognised by the other town's people.

They left in a fluster of high spirits. Excited and horny, they stepped into the coach with long coats to reveal their costumes at the right time.

Cinderella sat and watched as they got dressed, she pondered as they stepped into the coach as to what she would look like. If she was going she would have worn her long dark hair tied loosely back. She would wear a black beaded negligee, with nothing underneath. She danced around by the kitchen dreaming and singing out loud what she would look like.

At this very time a prowler was on top of her roof. Tonight was the best night to hit the town because everyone was at the ball. He had done most of the houses already, but on this roof he heard the soft song of a young lady and he peered down the chimney to get a better look. Then whoop.

Cinderella jumped at the sound of a large thud behind her, and was almost bowled over when the prowler came tumbling out of her fireplace.

"What on earth. Who are you?" She cried.

"Well my dear," said he. "I'm your fairy god brother. We are going to have lots of fun getting you ready for that ball."

Cinderella's innocence kept her trusting that man. From all the tales she read she was ready to believe that such characters existed and were there for the helping. Although one thing did come up in her mind:

"Why haven't you come before?"

"I'm a special kind of fairy and you haven't needed me before like you do now."

"Now," he started, "the first thing is if you go to this ball you are going to have to know about sex. And that means we have to start with the basics. So for that you and I will have to take our clothes off." Cinderella hesitated, she had never been naked before a man before – or not that she knew of. "Come on, the ball has already started."

Cinderella undressed. Wow, thought the prowler, she really is beautiful. With that long dark hair, the honey skin, those long shapely legs…this is going to be fun. The prowler undressed from his ashen clothes and washed his face and hands.

"Now the basics of it, love, is that I have a penis, a cock, a dick, or a shaft, what ever you want to call it. Penis sounds rather clinical, so perhaps we should use that term for the moment. You however have a vagina, a cunt, a pussy, et cetera. The most basic thing to remember is that the penis goes into the vagina. But before we get there we may as well have some fun. This stage is called foreplay."

"We don't actually have to… um… go all the way do we?" she asked.

"Well let's just see how we go."

And with that the prowler moved closer to Cinderella and kisser her sweet pear shaped breasts. Cinderella felt amazing. The warmth of his body seemed to flow into her, his lust and his passion circulated through her veins.

"Now this doesn't feel so bad does it?" He asked aloud, but his reply was not extinguishable above a moan.

Then he moved lower. He kissed her tight stomach as Cinderella lay on the carpet by the fireplace. He then proceeded to kiss a little lower again. He parted the lips of her vulva and licked her concentrating on getting moans out of Cinderella. Softly his tongue danced across her pussy, playfully wanting more and but never giving it. Cinderella was wet. She felt hot and sweaty as desire pumped through her veins.

"Ooohhh" moaned Cinderella, "I never thought sex was this good."

"We're not up to that part yet," said the expert darting a finger into her and watching her reaction.

"I must ask brother, is this not incest?"

"No, well maybe, we are related by a magic bond that holds all bodies together for ever. Call it lust, magic, wisdom…call it whatever."

"Phase two sees you doing something to me." He started again.

"Oh God no. Don't stop! Why are you stopping. Can't you go on for a little bit longer? You can't stop."

"We'll have plenty of time for orgasms. Now, start by kissing it softly, then see if you can put it all in your mouth." He led her to his hard cock.

The prowler was already hard and ready to enter her, but her experience was essential in preparation for the ball. She was soft in her method – good too for a beginner. In fact, if she got a bit more practice in, this girl would be worth money on the street.

"Ok" he said rather quickly, and taking a pause in breath as he lifted her head from his pelvis. "Lets stop that now before I have to come to early. Are you ready to go on?"

Cinderella nodded excitedly and bent down to kiss him again. Again the god brother lifted her head and laid her down on the ground, spreading her legs.

"Now, as for the sex; as I was saying before the penis goes into the vagina. Just like so." He slowly slid him into the tight vagina until he was all the way in. He felt her warmth and her wet tight walls surrounding him and already he was having a hard time concentrating to go on. "Then I push and pull my penis in and out of the vagina, or if you're on top you move your vagina up and down on the penis." He started to move slowly in and out, watching her face all the time as it revealed a kind of pain and pleasure at the motion.

He stopped. He was using this girl. She knew nothing about sex and he was abusing her. He could see she was in pain so he stopped. But Cinderella didn't. She began to girate her hips into him.

"You are always stopping." She complained.

She was starting to get faster, lifting her body from the floor to get closer into him. Pushing into him deeper and deeper, wanting more of his penis inside of her. Then he felt her beginning to spasm. Her body tightened all over and seemed to massage him into orgasm. The prowler leant forward and kissed her breasts and then collapsed back onto the floor tired out by the exercise.

"Wow." Cried Cinderella, "that was amazing. Can we do it again?"

"Maybe a bit later. You still have to get ready for the Ball."

The prowler looked into his bag of goodies. He pulled out expensive lingerie he was going to sell at the markets. One was particularly stunning. It was a black corset with g-string panties. The corset was lined with beads of silver and was the most beautiful piece of underwear Cinderella had ever seen. She put it on.

Her dark hair hung loosely over the corset that once done up, lifted her breasts and tightened her waist. The prowler pulled out a long pair of silver earrings, a diamonte tiara and a plain black mask. She was such a site that the prowler, though still exhausted after their last round, went onto round two. This time he came first, and to his surprise, Cinderella got off and sucked him off. In appreciation for her services the prowler finger fucked her till she orgasmed.

They lay back on the hard floor. The Prowler's finger still inside Cinderella, she had not let him take it away.

"Can't we stay here and do this all night?" She asked.

"I'll be here tomorrow." The prowler was getting drowsy. "You should go to this ball. You're already to go now. I tell you what, it is 11pm now, how about I meet you at 3am right here."

Cinderella agreed and got into the coach the prowler escorted her to.

"Thank you fairy god brother." She said kissing him on the cheek.

CHAPTER SEVEN

The ball was nothing to what she had imagined. In her mind's eye she had thought the whole room would be engrossed in a sexual orgy, with spontaneous screams of orgasm coming from the different corners of the room. However, the ball and its room were like any other: there were the dancers, the gossips, and the drinkers pacing the room looking for action but not getting anything.

Cinderella thought of what a wasted night this would turn out to be. Had the night been planned just to dress sexily but not actually do anything?

It was then that she spotted the man she had seen a couple of days previously by the river, Paul. He was obvious to spot even though he wore a small black mask. Cinderella giggled at the irony of his first being a stranger, and now she would appear the stranger.

She walked over to him. Her long legs moved smoothly through the air, and a scent of Jasmine followed behind her.

"So," Cinderella said as sexily as she could, "I am surprised that this time we meet you are wearing more clothes. And much less exhausted… It really is such a shame."

Oblivious was it to Cinderella that the man to whom she spoke was in fact the Prince. Although the shocked expression on his face was not humour, but he was not about to throw this maiden out the door. He stared at her long and hard, wondering if they had met before, hoping against hope that he wouldn't have forgotten – how could anyone forget someone so beautiful.

"I guess you have to dress sometime…" he responded still rather dumbfounded. Unable to take his eyes from her, he held out his hand and asked her to dance.

They moved down three sets together. They gripped at each other closely, holding their bodies as close as they could go together. Hip to hip, leg to leg, mouth to mouth. Gradually she stripped the clothes from the prince leaving his mask, and she too slowly took off her own clothes. The naked dancers paced the room circling the floor with a steady slowness. The music changed to a strange African beat. The tribal sound pulsed, and passion sprinted through their bodies faster as the dancers danced out of the room into an ajoining private room.

12