Cinderella 2002: The True Story

Story Info
Think you know the real story of Cinderella?
1.8k words
3.54
41.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you think you know the story of Cinderella? What about this one - the real one? I know the real one because I married Cinderella or Cindy as I call her. The one that was originally told and fills the pages of many books was written to keep the children happy. The real story was sanitised, probably by well-meaning people, but it is time that the real truth was told - at least to consenting adults! Cindy doesn't want to go on living a lie, or stretching the truth. Besides it won't hurt the sales of my new book, "How I Married Cindy" so the more exposure this story gets the better it is for me - and Cindy! Here 'tis ...

* * * * *

"Magic Fairy! Yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me that Santa Claus really lives. Come on, Cindy, get real!"

"It's true, Jack," implored Cindy.

Now I could tell a giant of a story, but I'll save that for another time.

She went on about being locked in a slimy cellar with rats for company - probably a dungeon knowing Cindy's special fetish. Her sisters were going to a disco at the royal palace. I've had the displeasure of meeting her sisters - obviously the ugly side of the family - and I do mean ugly (with a capital 'U').

Cindy apparently made quite a racket in the dungeon .. err .. cellar. If you've ever heard her - oh, I hope you haven't - they're our, more, more, em, private moments. That Cindy's one hot piece! Anyway, she told me her noise attracted the Magic Fairy who appeared in a blaze of light -what else! Magic Fairy indeed! Next we'll be hearing about giants and beanstalks - well, at least there's some truth in that rumour.

Back to Cindy. She ordered the Fairy to get her to the disco. She sure can command - must be her BDSM training. A new dress, of course, was essential. Not any old dress. It had to have style - a long, black number slit to her upper thigh. The Magic Fairy provided it with just the wave of her wand. My own wand did its own waving when she told me about the black, nylon thigh high stockings she was given. The sexy outfit was finished off with high heels that screamed fuck me - at least they would have done so for me and I was only listening to her story! It was complemented by only the best jewellery for our Cindy.

She was sure that the handsome prince would fall for her. With her in that outfit he couldn't help it - poor guy! But my mouth watered as I imagined my Cindy offering herself - he was a gonna!

With a wave of the magic wand Cindy was in the conjured limousine and quickly to the palace disco. Almost immediately the prince's eyes were rivetted on this beauty who exuded so much sex appeal. As she walked her nylon thigh shouted at him and yet caressed him. Either way she saw her affect on him by the bulge at the front of his princely uniform.

Cindy could see the burning jealousy on the faces of her sisters as she danced closely with the prince. She tightly held him, pressing herself against his manly chest. She could feel his desire warming the nape of her neck. This was truly a promise of heaven. Then, as if to break the spell, the bewitching hour of midnight struck. Cindy's promise of heaven became a threat of hell.

"Oh no, I've got to run to save my neck!" cried Cindy, or words to that effect - actually I think that line was a left over from the children's "safe" version. It's more likely that there were some damns and fucks in it really, considering the sexually interesting situation she was working towards. The prince was shattered by her sudden exit considering the quickly developing relationship. Her disappearing act was like watching good wine being wasted; if you're a wine connoisseur you'll know what I mean.

The prince ached - probably because his mind patrolled a more intimate neighborhood - as he pleaded, "No! No, don't go!"

He grabbed her dress to hold her back. But she had visions of the disaster her Magic Fairy had promised so she struggled. Judging by his firm grip becoming firmer, he found the struggles of a fair maiden stimulated his male hormones. In other words he got quite a stiffy! He had become so sexually hungry, so horny - yet so oddly pure in his hunger and horniness as befitting a member of royalty! When someone was so determined as were Cindy and the prince something had to give ...

"Rip!" That's right. Cindy's dress was ripped from head to toe. Now that's bad enough. But she'd been in such a hurry; or was it a deliberate case of showing off her 'talents'. Has your mind revealed the next scene! Getting warm - the prince sure was when he saw the next scene unfold before his eyes; anyway it raised his 'weapon'. She had obviously not been firing on all cylinders when she ordered the Magic Fairy to give her all the outward trappings; the outward show to impress at the disco. Deary, deary me; but lick, nibble and yum; she had not thought about her underwear - or rather lack thereof. The Fairy was only doing what Cindy asked. Strange apparitions don't do the thinking for you. I bet the prince was glad of that because he further admired Cindy's well-defined waist that was accentuated by her full breasts. Of course, the thigh high stockings and heels didn't damage her image. Her charm was obviously growing on the prince - in more ways than one.

Cindy didn't stay to flaunt her beauty; she's not a girl like that! As she ran out with unrestrained bouncing breasts she lost one shoe on the stair. The prince was quick to pounce on it. Bet you didn't know about his foot fetish - he wanted to be a shoe salesman (robust apologies, dear shoe salespeople .. anyway readers excepted; to some it's merely a perk of the occupation) That didn't last long when he found out that the job of prince pays better. He pressed the shoe close to his pounding heart; see I told you! There was pounding elsewhere in a more intimate area as well.

He romantically announced, but with lust in his heart, "The woman this shoe fits shall be my bride."

Did I say the prince was determined; because he sure was? Lust has a way of blinding you to everything except what is on that track. At that moment it was all pointing towards the foot that fit that shoe; and then the prince would have found the woman of his dreams. We shan't go into the rather steamy nature of some of his dreams in this part of the story; that's for another chapter.

He went to every house in town; but no luck. He'd left the Ugly Sisters until last - as you would - absolutely sure neither of them would be the owner of such a fuck-me heel! They gave it their best shot, doing their best to squeeze a smelly foot into the shoe with all the sound effects that it would bring to such a ridiculous exercise. Meanwhile in the kitchen, peeling potatoes, Cindy heard the commotion and stuck her head around the door.

"What about her?" the prince asked.

"Impossible!" laughed the Ugly Sisters.

How could anyone imagine such a splendid shoe fitting the foot of a mere serving girl?

By this time the prince was showing all the signs of a natural reaction to handling ladies feet. For someone with a foot fetish it was like the thought of eating strawberries and icecream (or add your own simile if you like). Sssshhh! I'll have to whisper this one - don't want all the ankle-biters to hear this one - he was developing quite a fucking hard one (apologies for any injuries to anyone's finer sensibilities) - although the Ugly Sisters almost interrupted his flow. So the chance to handle one more was an exciting prospect. He took hold of Cindy's fair foot and rather aggressively, (he was so heated, poor man), placed it in the shoe.

When Cindy's appealing foot slid into the magnificent heel her sisters were amazed. For a brief moment they were quiet - flabbergasted was an emotion of that period. Those in the know say that should happen more often. Unfortunately the moment of calm didn't last long before their jealous cries of protest rang out.

The prince was quite oblivious to all their carrying on. He was so happy to have found his bride-to-be, Cinderella. You only had to look at his face to see his great happiness. But, if you looked down you would have seen a growing bulge - yep, he was overjoyed alright! His passion had been aroused so he shuddered to think of the noisy and horrid looking sisters as his sisters-in-law. In his aroused state he didn't completely obey all the social graces because he pulled out his nice stiff sword - the one from his scabbard -and with two swift swings he chopped off the heads of the Ugly Sisters; not really a recommended way of removing unwanted family members!

Cindy couldn't believe what she was seeing as the heads rolled over the floor.

"My prince chops off heads. I can't marry anyone who would do that."

I don't know what the prince was thinking. Let that be a lesson to you all. Lust can be your downfall! Now it looks like he has achieved the concept of divorce before marriage.

Cindy called on her Magic Fairy. With the obligatory blaze of light she appeared.

"Cindy," she cried, "come make a wish!"

"No more princes. I just want a decent man," Cindy wished.

The Magic Fairy waved her magic wand and here I am - married to Cindy.

The story doesn't end there, because it doesn't go into the more intense side of our relationship. I won't go into our many re-enactments of Cindy at the disco - with interesting additions at times. Being a decent man I won't divulge our secrets - but who knows what certain persuasive techniques might reveal! Suffice to say Cindy had her momentary taste of honey in her other life and now I was having my taste of honey in this life.

"Bring the honeypot over here, darling!"

We were certainly living happily ever after.

~ 'Beanstalk' Jack - 'Mrs Cinderella' ~

* * * * *

I am pleased that you now know the truth because I am sure that it brings greater meaning to your life. You now have a greater insight into princely lust. Use this new found knowledge wisely when you remember to vote.

O.