Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinderella's lessons came in hand here. She bent down to Prince Paul and enclosed his manhood in her mouth. Now Prince Paul, with all his experience with women had never encountered such mastery, he put this down to only being with women of nobility. Although the Dum and Dee sisters were good, this maiden was wonderous. She seemed to explore him, as though she was figuring out who he was by his advantageous size and taste.

With one hand on his shaft, Cinderella came up before him and kissed him passionately on the lips whilst the Prince felt her the curves of her buttocks. The passion of the kiss was intense, too intense to last and the Prince turned Cinderella to face away from him. He kissed the smooth skin of her back as he bent her forward and took Cinderella from behind.

With one hand holding her clit, Prince Paul paced and pumped Cinderella till she screamed in orgasm. He kept going and going until the moans subsided and only exhaustion was left for their bodies to utter as they crumbled under their last orgasm.

They lay back on the bed a few minutes staring at the roof, their fingers lazily dancing over each other's bodies. Later that night they walked back to the main dance floor. A maid had collected their clothes and so they entered the room fully dressed to find everyone else naked and spread out across the floor. Every space was consumed with people fucking. Cinderella noticed the Bishop with the policeman's wife and the Policeman with her stepmother.

Somebody stepped up behind her and whispered something in her ear, she couldn't tell what it was but when she felt arms engulfing her body and fingers sliding down her pants she guessed the comment. She instantly looked at her Prince. She wouldn't do anything with out his permission, but when he turned around and assisted the masked stranger behind her Cinderella was somewhat surprised.

The Prince smelled her divine pussy. The sweet smell of jasmine took over his senses as he danced his tongue around the ballroom of her cunt. With expertise he played her slow moans of pleasure. He continued until she cried out loud for him to enter her. But the tired prince only entered a finger, cheating her into orgasm. He felt inside her warm body, touched the walls of pleasure and then entered her ass with his other fingers. Slowly he alternated fingers – one in, one out. But then his rhythm changed and he moved furiously, his hands a blur of excellence. She came in his hands whilst the masked stranger from behind kissed her breasts.

"Oh," cried Cinderella, "that was fantastic, let's go again."

"You are amazing!" exclaimed the prince. "Are you still horny?" Cinderella nodded affirmative and the prince slyly asked: "and how many of us do you think you could take?"

"I don't care," said Cinderella, "just fuck me!"

And with that comment Cinderella was surrounded by many hope-fools.

"All right," said the Prince addressing his new audience, "I proclaim this pussy royal so only I can fuck you there, unless I decree it other wise. The rest of you must wait your turn to find a hole."

And with that the Prince lay down on the ground and Cinderella mounted him. As she began to pace she felt a wet finger, then the hard cock of another man enter into her ass. Another stood in front of her with his penis entering her mouth and she paced into the prince who fucked her cunt, back into the man who fucked her from behind and sucked the man who fucked her mouth.

She felt them inside her, hot and hard. They wore at her, making her scream and moan as they themselves were doing. The man behind came inside her and another entered. He was already hard and almost cumming. He only needed to enter her before he came and exited.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dum and Dee acting as Fluffers, buffing the men to brink point. Where the prince kept going, the man in her mouth was ready to go. Cinderella lifted a finger into his ass and he seemed to cum right then and there. She could now concentrate all her attentions on the prince as she paced herself into orgasm. Her back arched, her ass tightened and she screamed as the Prince came into her and she orgasmed.

Prince Paul leaned up to her and kissed her again. He moved from underneath her and took her into his arms. And there they sat, surrounded by a dance floor of naked people, but feeling so alone and happy.

The abrupt clock struck three chimes and Cinderella, looked at her Prince. What would she do? Would she stay for the well-endowed Prince or run to her fairy brother? But something made her get up and run for the door. Unbeknownst to her however, she left her panties in the Princes hand and he tried to chase after her for a little while before he tired and sat on the cold hard ground and smelled the panties in his hand.

CHAPTER 8

Over the next few weeks the Prince found only criticism in all that he fucked. None had the same passion that the maiden had had. None had the same legs, and none would go down on three men at a time!

At night he would fuck three of his concubines, then sleep unsatisfied with her panties, that she had left in the ballroom that lonely night, draped across his face. Where could she have gone? How could she have left him? Was he not good enough to satisfy her? And where had he met her before.

One morning he awoke with a strange idea. He would go around the village and sleep with every maiden and see whom it was that fateful night.

In the meantime, Cinderella kept herself very quiet about the events of the night. Her stepsisters and her stepmother were inspired by the "sex goddess" that laid the Prince several weeks ago. They spoke about her with enthusiasm and envy. And when the rumour came about that the Prince was coming to sleep with every maiden in the village till he found his Masked Maiden, they were excited.

The Prowler had found a comfortable bed in Cinderella's barn. Knowing that no one else in her family would come to these parts of the house, he found himself very comfortable indeed. Cinderella would come late at night, when her sisters were asleep and the Prowler would read to her from a book that he called the Karma Sutra. Later they would see if the positions worked. They enjoyed their time together. The secrecy heightened the appeal and the setting made for kinky role-playing.

One day, the Prince visited the humble home of Cinderella and her family. He entered the bedroom of Dum, then Dee, and then Lady Gweneth, but exited all too quickly. Apparently the idea of sleeping with a Prince made them quicken a little too early, and thus the Prince remained unsatisfied.

Cinderella, returning from her duties, saw the end of the discussion between Lady Gweneth and Prince Paul. They were sitting at the dining table discussing the situation.

"So there are no other women that live in this house hold?" Asked the Prince.

"No." She replied.

But the Prince happened to look up and see the lady he had once met by the river several months ago. Their eyes met, he smiled, and she bowed.

"Your highness," Cinderella said quickly.

"My sweet maiden, we have not met for some time. Have you been so distant all this time?"

"I am kept to my duties all day and night sir."

"Did you not happen to pass by a ball several weeks ago?"

Lady Gweneth, on hearing this burst into laughter.

"Cinderella?" she giggled, "Cinderella! Oh I have never laughed so. My dear Sir, Cinderella would never attend such an event. She is far to frigid."

"Really Lady? Can I have your permission to test that theory?"

"You don't need my permission Sir. Have your way with her if you can. Ha ha ha."

Cinderella was lead to an upstairs room by her sister Dee. She sat on the edge of the bed as Dee paced nervously around the room.

"Now just remember to get out before he comes, don't want you getting pregnant. And put some blush on, you're a frightful mess. Do you want me to… get you into gear?" Dee paced nervously as Cinderella sat patiently on the bed.

"How can you sit so?" she almost screamed. "Don't you realise that he is the Prince! You will not be able to reject him as you have us."

The Prince entered the main bedroom and saw the sisters talking. He watched Cinderella as she slowly lay back on the bed. She was such a dreamy figure there, lying back with the sun on her face and lining the clothes that she wore. She turned and saw him.


"Hello your Highness." She greeted him. "Where would you like me?"

With that Dee walked past him and exited the room.

"I know it is you Cinderella who attended that ball. You are my Masked Maiden. Have you anything to say?"

"No sir, other than 'how do you want me?' Shall I undress? Shall I kiss you? Touch you?"

The prince did not reply. He walked to her and lifted her into his arms.

"By the window, where everyone can see that I have the masked Maiden!"

And with that Paul the Prince placed her on the bay window and undid his fly. Behind that fly was a hard cock, ready for her dismissal. Would she run away again? He would not let her. He would fuck her for the rest of his life.

He lifted her dress and saw what he had been missing all these weeks. And he embraced his fortune. He danced on his fortune and he entered his fortune proudly. She felt his pride enter her. She felt it swell around her body, lifting her head she kissed him on the lips as he continued to ride her.

"Marry me Cinderella. Fuck me till the day I die." He asked.

She pushed herself further into him, holding his pelvis so that he could not escape from her. And she committed herself to him in a long hard "yes"

CHAPTER NINE

It was only after Cinderella moved into the castle that she broke the news to her husband about her lover. She didn't really know how he would react. She feared a jealous battle, but at the same time it excited her.

That night, in the middle of their love making, the Prince entered to see his wife with another man. At first he was mortified, but then rather turned on by the idea.

Cinderella turned and saw her husband standing at the door. Horror swept across her face and she stopped what she was doing, with the prowlers cock still insider her.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

Paul stared at her, and she knew when she saw his pants becoming tight that anger was not the present emotion. She tied her hair back with a ribbon whilst the Prowler beneath her moaned. Then she turned to her husband and curled her finger for him to come closer. Paul stood behind her and kissed her shoulder as Cinderella removed the belt from his pants. The pants dropped to his knees revealing one hard cock to go.

"Two can play at this game." Said the prince.

The Prowler stood up to go, but Cinderella would not let him leave. She guided her husband into her ass and reached back into him. He paced into her whilst the prowler pulled and pushed. Cinderella felt pulsating power within her veins. They intruded her senses as she felt them try and get further and further into her. She felt her husband's arms wrap around her, and her prowler lifted her legs to support her as they continued to fuck her beautiful body. Her husband kissed her neck as she leaned back onto him, the creator held the three together, enclosing in on them the power of continuous desire.

The warmth of their bodies was enough on that cold night, and so it seems for the rest of their lives. Some might say that a relationship founded on lust would never last. They would be wrong. Where love might fail, lust was always there to pick up the pieces. The relationship between the three was open, and each explored different ways of sexuality for the next forty years till Cinderella past on. It is true she died young, but she was loved and respected amongst the whole of the community for always being open. The Balls were the main stage in their relationship when they could explore other bodies, but they always found the best orgasm inside their own group.

The Prince gave the Prowler an assignment to establish the best Harem in the kingdom. And the Prowler, happy with the task set out to find the best fucks in the world. He travelled far and wide, and always came home with a new pussy or cock to explore. So you see it was not a boring situation, and seeing as anybody in the Kingdom could enter the Harem, it was decreed by the people that this was the best kingship to live in.

12