Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then he saw Elaine and his face brightened. Even behind the grime and ragged clothes he could see how absolutely lovely she was, and when his eyes fixed on her chest he couldn't help but notice how elfin she was built.

Her stepmother turned purple as Elaine stood before the man and very slowly removed her blouse.

The gentleman gasped when he saw her naked chest. Her skin was milky white and smooth, and her tiny breasts were centered by the most amazing nipples he'd ever seen. He drew the silk bra out of the velvet bag and approached her.

Elaine pulled her hair back and out of the way, and raised her arms so she was available. The gentleman slipped the bra on her body and fastened it, and stood back beaming.

"A perfect fit!" he declared, and bade her put her blouse back on. "It's the last time you'll have to wear that," he told her as he escorted her out the door to his waiting carriage, "or ever see this nasty old house again. I'm taking you directly to the castle, where you will soon be princess, and some day, queen."

As she left she heard her stepsisters wailing like wounded cattle, and her stepmother telling them to shut up or else.

It was no matter. She climbed aboard the gentleman's coach, and with a wave to her fairy godmother standing by the well and with a silent thank-you to her father in heaven who had arranged it all for her, she rode off to meet her prince, her fate, and her future.

12