Cinderella - a BDSM Retelling

Story Info
The classic fairy tale retold with a BDSM spin.
1.9k words
3.42
31.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time there lived a kinky girl, a very kinky girl indeed, named, well never mind her real name, her chosen nick for play was "Cinderella", for reasons which will become apparent later.

Cinderella lived in a polyamorous family with an assortment of bdsm proclivities with her "Daddy" (a switch - top to Cinderella and bottom to his Domme to whom he was legally married) and two other "baby girls", "Poison" and "Ivy", both of whom were lesbian switches who subbed to Daddy's Domme, who was bisexual, but who dominated Cinderella and Daddy whenever they were permitted to by Domme. If this all sounds a little confusing it is because large polyamorous families are quite complicated and from time to time, just as in any other family, things grew a little tense. It was, despite the spin our little kinky girl put on it later (rumours of which are still commonly believed by many), a very happy, consensual, satisfying lifestyle choice for all of them.

I know some of the more perverted readers want to know the details of what exactly happened in the various play sessions between the members of the family, and as the story is often told to small children with these details presented in a somewhat negative light, I suppose some clarification is necessary. The Domme always had Poison and Ivy play together, so much so, that they were billed as sisters and things between them were hot, hot, hot. They liked to tease Daddy with open displays of wild and uninhibited lesbian action, but Daddy was forbidden to touch them, as was the straight Cinderella.

Daddy liked Cinderella's legs, which were shapely, to match her petite build and so he requested that she wear short, simple dresses, without any underwear, in the exact colour of her eyes, which were a beautiful grey colour. He had spent some time in China where he had acquired the rather odd fetish of liking very, very small feet, so was thrilled that Cinderella had teeny, tiny little feet, in keeping with her minute stature, which he liked to see in bandage bondage. This probably had a great deal to do with the now defunct habit of binding the feet of Chinese girls, the demise of which many foot fetishists regret. However, the bandage bondage of Cinderella's feet did allow her to become accustomed to wearing shoes two sizes too small for the already unbelievable size 2 her feet actually were.

Daddy himself wanted Cinderella for things other than service, but the other women liked to see her dressed as a French maid in the sexiest and barest of skirts, fishnet stocking, impossibly high shoes, stiffly starched white apron with lace detail and a black bra which pushed her breasts together to give her a very sexy cleavage. And a little bow on her head, supposedly to hold her hair out of her eyes while she was in service. Cinderella was, in fact, very skilled at performing her various "duties". Even so, it was necessary for them to find fault with her work so that they would have an opportunity to administer the various "funishments" from which they all derived so much pleasure. A flogging here, a spanking there, and some wax play in front of a lovely log fire before Cinderella got down to dealing with the fire play and, after the fire had died down to nothing but ashes, dirty sex from which she got her name.

From time to time the Domme caged Daddy, and Poison and Ivy found pleasure in locking little Cinderella in a dark wooden box, hardly big enough for her, so that she could enjoy some of the sensory deprivation Cinderella so craved.

Then one day one of the wealthy bdsm practitioners in the community decided to hold a fetish ball. One of the billed highlights of this ball was the fact that one of the handsome young perverts, a bisexual known by the somewhat unlikely nick of "Prince", had offered to place himself as a no-safeword slave to the winner of a lottery conducted for him. The whole community was buzzing about this offer, opinion divided on the wisdom and excitement thereof, to say nothing of the excitement of a ball of this magnitude.

Daddy's Domme and the sisters decided to do a wonderful mindfuck for Cinderella.

Daddy was simply told to break the news to Cinderella that she would be required to spend the evening of the fetish ball in domestic service to the household and would not be able to attend the fetish ball, after all, the fetish ball was for leather freaks, and latex lovers and those who were titillated by gorgeous lingerie, vintage or otherwise, with corsets and pvc. He pointed out that a short grey dress or a French maid outfit, no matter how pretty, just wasn't going to make it past the dress code requirements for attendance, no matter how much it titillated him personally.

Unbeknown to Cinderella, or even to Daddy, her measurements were given to a gay boyfriend of the lesbian babygirls, so skilled at making fetish costumes that he was known by all and sundry as the "Fairy Godmother" and he started work on constructing her an outfit to die for.

In the meantime the mindfuck continued, Domme and babygirls spending extraordinary amounts of time planning what they were to wear, allowing Cinderella to serve them by polishing their plush leather boots and extreme high heels for the ball. Poison's outfit of choice was beautiful tight leather pants with a leather bra and matching collar and a broad strap leash and high, high heels in black patent leather. Ivy was wearing a latex catsuit with a latex corset and thigh high platform boots, the corset and boots in matching lavender over the black of the catsuit. Daddy would be a cross dressed sissy maid, and great attention was given to his genuine silk stockings, and vintage Edwardian underwear, over which he wore the briefest of black skirts and a Chantilly lace trimmed apron. His shoes were high heels, but not so high that he wouldn't be able to sashay about getting drinks for the girls. Daddy's Domme would be wearing nothing but sexy black lingerie and a real ermine coat. But it is her array of seven floggers which will cause the biggest intake of breath amongst those who love them. From the short, thin, narrow strippy lambskin suede one, or the one with the silk threads, through to the long, knotted, hard leather with thin, narrow strips, and from the long, soft pigskin suede and the thick strips of soft leather, to the thick, broad stripped hard leather one, as well as the one with the round rubber biting strings, they were a matched set, black business end with silver handles, one perfectly round garnet at the top of each handle, where Domme's mark, identical to the tattoo on her back, was engraved. She wore her garnet in her belly button.

Cinderella pleaded to be allowed to go. But Domme was adamant and Daddy was powerless to override the decision. Yet Domme and the lesbian babygirls smiled and giggled all the time seeming to really enjoy her begging and pathetic disappointment at being denied this treat, and they once blindfolded Cinderella while they "played" at taking her measurements for some medical game which demanded these, the only play they found time for before the fetish ball.

On the day of the ball everyone got ready. Poison yelled at Cinderella that she stank and needed to bath before doing Ivy's hair. Ivy yelled at Cinderella and asked her if she was really planning to groom the others while her own nails and hair were a mess. Cinderella merely complied with their requests like the obedient girl she was.

Fifteen minutes before the family was to leave for the party in waltzed Poison and Ivy's gay boyfriend, Fairy Godmother. The family gathered round and yelled "Surprise!" at Cinderella. She looked in amazement and wonder as Fairy Godmother opened a suit bag to reveal the most beautiful outfit Cinderella could ever imagine. She was being turned into a real baby girl in a pink party dress, with a diamante aliceband and little girl bag, and tiny high heel shoes made of soft leather and decorated with hundreds of tiny round crystals over every surface. Daddy was almost faint with desire as he proudly watched his little love dressing. She looked six. But she was an adult, albeit a very young one.

But the best was yet to come. As Cinderella left the house she saw sweet round coaches, each only really big enough for one, and each drawn by a human "pony" hired in by Daddy for the occasion. There were only four. Daddy duly invited his lovely little girl to sit on his lap for the duration of the trip, and they both thoroughly enjoyed the ride as the coach bumped and swayed behind the splendid human pony, bouncing them together in erotic pleasure until they reached the venue with its splendid dungeon.

The fetish ball was everything anyone could possibly desire. The girls, both Dominant and submissive were dressed in latex, leather, lace and satin with corsets in every shade and stockings, boots and high, high heels. The male Dominants wore mainly leather while the male submissives wore rope, sexy lacy lingerie, or simply went naked, according to the desires of their Dominants.

The dungeon was equipped with every fantasy piece of furniture imaginable, St Andrew's crosses, revolving crosses, crucifixion aids, suspension workings, cages, bondage beds, a very ornate confessional, massage tables, swings, queening chairs, foot worship stools, pillories, stocks, mirrors, poles, barres, assorted furniture suitable for bondage and even a real working Catherine wheel. There was a "school room" to one side, a modelling ramp and mirrored room, a fully equipped "jail" with an additional interrogation section and an "office". If one moved out onto the terrace one overlooked a garden with a gazebo, wrought iron benches, arches and other items suitable for outdoor play. It was heavenly.

Then disaster struck. Cinderella, of all people, won the lottery for Prince. She suddenly had her own no-limits slave. This would not have been so bad if she had wisely given Prince to Domme. But she wanted to keep him for herself. She wanted to explore her dominant side which she had just discovered that very moment. Daddy frowned, then punished. Domme glared, then punished. But nothing made Cinderella change her mind. By midnight she announced that she was not going home with the family, but was staying with Prince.

The family conferred, and a quick kidnapping was arranged. Cinderella had always wanted a kidnapping, but the family were too busy to really organise one. Now was the perfect opportunity. They bustled Cinderella back into a coach, never noticing that one of Cinderella's tiny shoes had fallen off her foot.

In the meantime, Prince had taken quite a fancy to Cinderella. He organised to take her little shoe to her home, revealed his foot fetish to her, explained that he was looking for a 24/7 Dominant woman with really, really tiny feet. She looked into his eyes, agreed and the two of them wandered off, hand in hand, into the dungeon space of the wealthy bdsm practitioner who occasionally allowed Cinderella to sub to him in lieu of rent. The rest of their income was derived from the fact that Cinderella had a real talent for public relations and spin-doctoring.

So Cinderella and her Prince lived, as in all the best fantasy tales, happily ever after.