Cinderella: An Erotic Fairy Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
The next generation and another sizable dragon.
7.8k words
4.48
35k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Generation, with more Fire Breathing, another Blacksmith, the same Erotic Fountain, some Rude Confectioneries, Hot Tail, and yet another Member of Unusual Size.

*

I've found out some weird stuff lately, and I've heard that sometimes writing things down, just for yourself, will help you sort it all out. So, here goes. My name is Karen, and I'm a Princess. THE princess, actually, owing to I don't have any sisters, or brothers either. Mama and Papa are Queen Cindy and King Allen the Third of Guilder, if you please. As it turns out, Papa's parents are still Queen and King, too, but they retired to a villa down south years ago. I told Papa that if there was two Queens of Guilder, there could just as easily be three, but he wasn't having that. Oh, well.

On the other hand, when I came of age last year I was formally invested as 'Crown Princess'. I have it spelled out in rhinestones on the back of a purple satin cape, which I sometimes wear to the market or the gym, although people give me funny looks when I do.

Where was I? Oh, yeah. My relations on Papa's side are mostly all royalty, in one kingdom or another - everybody is their own cousin, practically, so it's hard to keep track. They tend to speak vewy pwecisely with a face like there was a bad smell nearby, and they're generally dumber than dogs. Luckily, Mama and Papa aren't like that, or Grandfather Charming and Grandmamma Audrey, either.

Gramps, that's Mama's father, is retired too, but he lives in the castle here with us. He's not a royal, at all, and he's very nice. Mama's also got an ex-stepmother, and some stepsisters, somewhere. I gather they're not so nice. Gramps says they've gone into some sort of profession. Plus there's my godmother Shirley, who comes around once in a while and still pinches my cheeks, which I found embarrassing, considering my age, until I noticed she does it to Mama, too.

Then there's Uncle Frank and Auntie Trixie - well, they're not really related, being as how they're both dragons. How cool is that? They don't visit us, owing to apparently they used to keep setting the tapestries on fire, but Mama and Papa still go to see them all the time. Something about swapping stuff, Mama told me. I haven't ever got invited along, probably on account of dragons don't wear clothes, although Papa always claims it's to get a break from demanding princesses.

Which brings us back to ME. Last week, Mama told me that I was now the same age as she was when she married Papa, and did I ever think of getting married? I said I didn't, much, and she didn't seem to mind. I think what she really wanted was to tell me about sex (better late than never), but she was too shy to bring it up. Which is funny, because when she and Papa get going, you can hear it all over the palace. I almost told her about how I've been getting laid for a while, now, and I like it just fine, thank you - but I didn't want to embarrass her.

I figured that was the end of that, but yesterday she sent me down to the stables on some silly errand. Tony, he's Mama's groom, was there. I barely recognized him - he'd had a bath and was dressed in a fresh linen shirt. When he's cleaned up, he's pretty good looking and I know he's fun in the sack - I've heard Mama playing with him a few times.

He says to me, "How is my wee foal?" I forgot to say that I'm not very tall - only about four-foot-six - and I'm not sure where he was going with that foal thing, but his breeches were straining to hold in his stiffy, so I knew he wanted to get under my skirts.

One thing led to another, and we had a great afternoon together. I could have kept going 'till dinnertime, but poor Tony got tuckered out. He splashed his head in the water trough and then he told me he was awful sorry to run off, but he'd just remembered an errand of his own; and then he staggered away. Afterward, though, while I was dressing, I got to thinking about how odd it was for Mama to send me to see Tony. I wondered if his errand was for her, too.

So I followed him and, sure enough, he slipped onto Mama's terrace. I climbed up a tree that hung out over the wall, and watched.

Mama was there, sunning herself on a deck chair, in the buff like usual. She asked him, "What happened to you?"

Tony took the liberty of pouring himself a big glass of her whiskey before answering. "I made nice to the princess, like you told me. But I never got to the point of ... what did you call it?"

"Seducing her?"

"Yeah, that - sedoocin' her - but afore I could, she was unlacing me breeches and pulling out me peggo. She gave it a kiss on the tip, and then she swallowed it whole - just like that! Then, once her nose was pressed into me fur, she starts to suck. Well, it was only at half-mast when she started, but it came up hard when her throat clamped down on it, I can tell you. And she just keeps sucking until I came. And then kept on a-suckin'." He shook his head at the memory. "I was hard again by the time she finally let it go. And then ..." Here he took another big gulp of single malt. "And then she put her arms in the air, like for me to lift her, and so I does, see? But then she caught hold of my neck, and ..." He trailed off, and I could see his neck was colouring, which pleased me for some reason.

"Go on."

"So then she pushed her little pussy down on me business, and she was so wet ... well, begging yer pardon, mum, she was so slippery inside it was like someone had just been there afore me. Sloppy seconds, as they say, mum. I'm not saying as anyone had just done her," he hastened to add, "but the only one I ever had what was so slick in there was yerself, mum." He smiled to show her that it was meant as a compliment. "Anyhow, she took me whole peggo at the one go. Lord, but she's as tight as yerself, too. And I swear it was like she was sucking on me down there, too, just like when you do it. I didn't think she was ever goin' to stop."

Mama considered this information, while Tony took another slug of scotch. "Thank you Tony. Are you ready for your reward?" Her bare legs drifted apart a smidgen.

"Lord, mum! I'll need a bit more time to get me strength back, beggin' yer pardon."

"Mama just laughed. "I can wait." Which was too bad - I was hoping to watch.

That was yesterday. This morning was warm and sunny, and Mama invited me for a picnic up in the palace's rooftop garden, just the two of us. We splashed about in the big fountain, naked, just like we used to do when I was little. Only now, we look just like sisters. Seriously - Mama doesn't look a bit different from that old painting of her down in the Dining Hall, the one that's called 'Venus of the Seas', which everyone pretends isn't Mama but they all know it is. We could be twins, practically, except for my freckles and red hair (which I get from Papa, but I don't know where he gets it - nobody else in his family is a red-head). Also, I'm shorter than her - unfair!

Anyhow, after that we sat down on the edge of the pool, dibbling our toes, drying our hair in the sunshine, and munching goodies out of the big hamper Mama brought up from the palace kitchen. It was so warm that, after we had eaten, we just lay back on the deck and snoozed. As soon as I saw that Mama had nodded off, I fished into the hamper and pulled out one of her special treats - she always seems to hide them away for herself, and I have to sneak them when I can. It was a stupendously big liquorice rope, about three feet long and as thick as my arm. I love liquorice, and I right away opened my mouth way wide and set to sucking on one knobbly end of it. As the candy softened and got greasy, I started sliding a bit more of the delicious thing into my mouth.

When that shiny black rope was past my tongue and poking my tonsils, I nearly had my first come right away. I had to hold still for a moment, while the tingles traveled through me; and then I started to ease it carefully down my throat. I leaned back my head and gave the candy a twist, so as to get it started into in the right opening. Once it was into the very top end of my pussy, I fed in some more. It tasted and felt sooo good - I kept on yumming it up until a foot of the stuff had disappeared.

By that time I was trembling pretty hard. I used one hand to guide the thing into my mouth and the other to trace its progress, rubbing first my throat and then my chest (with side trips to my sensitive nipples). Gradually, I worked my way south until I was kneading my lower belly - I could feel the fat tip of it poking around inside there. My knees had flopped open, and I was shaking more than ever - I was real close to having a come, now. By this time my exposed pussy was drooling, and when I dipped my fingers inside myself, they came away tasting like liquorice.

Pretty soon, that slick candy poked its head out of my pussy. The other end of it, the bit still up in my throat, was soft enough I could bend my head forward to look. That's my favourite part - seeing the thing poke out of me like I have a fat and shiny black cock, all set off with a necklace of bright pink folds. Well, nearly my favourite part. The best is always when I come, even though I hold off as long as I can.

I had my first one right then and there and it was a doozy. Whew! After it eased up some, I tipped my head back again, and with a hand on each end of that slick candy, I sawed it back and forth for a while. That was good for two more comes. Mmm - I really do love liquorice.

Then I closed my eyes and took a break, but I guess I'd been making some squishing and some squeaking noises when I was coming, one way and another, so I shouldn't have been surprised when Mama took hold of the bottom end of the rope and give it a long steady pull!

As it slithered through me I had yet another come, and when I calmed down Mama was sitting up and giving me a very funny look. First I thought she was mad about me playing with my food, but then she started sucking on her end of the rope (the other end was still in my pussy). So then I wondered if she was mad about my swiping her liquorice.

She wasn't, though. She just said, "How long have you been doing that?"

"Umm - twenty minutes, maybe."

"No - I meant ... Look, sweetie - I heard you had ... fun with Tony yesterday. But you know men come in different sizes, right?"

While Tony happened to own the biggest willie I had ever seen, I did in fact know that the things come in all shapes and sizes - and I liked them all. I wasn't sure that was what Mama wanted to hear, though, so I just answered, "Um - yes?"

"Well ... it's just that sometimes they're bigger than Tony. I think you've seen Uncle Frank's ... equipment."

Yeah, like every time he flies over the palace. "That's different," I said. "He's a dragon. Look at Rupert." - this being her stallion - "He's got a great big one too. But they're not, you know, people."

Mama blushed a little at the mention of Rupert. "OK - but - here, I'll show you. Come over here and say hello to our old friend Pete." She meant the sitting faun statue, the one with the big willie Mama calls Peter (that is to say, she calls the faun Peter). He sits out on the fountain in the middle of the pool, along with a big-boobed river maiden - Doreen - plus some frogs and dolphins and stuff. They all have names, too - Mama loves naming things.

So we got dunked again and waded out to the fountain. I couldn't tell where Mama was going with this. Pete wasn't just big, he was too big, and technically, he wasn't human, either, since his bottom half, the part with the stiff cock, was goatish. Also there was the whole thing about he was made of marble.

"Try rubbing your pussy on Pete's knob," says Mama, all offhand like she was saying 'try another grape'.

I'd just had four comes (at least - I tend to loose count), but I was keen enough for more stimulation, so I shrugged and climbed up the nose of a dolphin until I stood dripping beside the grinning satyr statue. I had to stand with one foot on its hip and my other foot high in the air so as to touch my drooling pussy against the cool, well-polished marble. It felt pretty good, actually, and I started to press harder.

This is when the weirdness started. My pussy lips splayed out on the smooth surface, fine, but they stretched, too. I was having trouble balancing, and when I tipped toward the thing, that big head popped right inside me, even though it was as big as - I don't know, a big apple or orange or something. Bigger than anything I had ever tried to put in there, that's for sure. Not only that, but my weight was all right on the tip of that stone willie. Once I had started tipping onto it, I kept on going.

"I'm slipping," I squawked - actually, it still felt great, but I was afraid it was gonna end up being way too fat for me. And yet I kept sliding steadily on down. I think the only thing that slowed my plunge was that it had to stretch me inside as I dropped. Mama was nodding encouragingly, though, and by the time it had filled my pussy as far as somewhere behind my jiggling tits, it seemed likely the rest wouldn't be a problem. So I decided to just relax and enjoy it all. The marble shaft inside me was holding me bolt upright, so my hands were free to play with my stiff clit and my nipples.

I had started out facing Mama, but the way I fell caused me to spiral down, which added some interesting sensations. I was really, really enjoying it by the time my bum hit bottom. I was facing Pete, now, with my legs sticking out either side of me like one of the frogs, and my fleshy mound was mashed rather pleasantly against Pete's carved marble one. As for my top end, well, that stone prick-head had arrived just past where my pussy meets my gullet - that is to say, just above the base of my throat. I ran my hand up my neck to where there was now a hard bulge - it felt like I had a new Adam's apple.

I was so worked up that I began to bounce on it. Mmm! On the down stroke I found I could both press my clit under me and simultaneously tickle my tonsils with the knob up my throat. Oh - My - God! I got a double buzz, like when I play with two guys at once.

I felt another come on its way. I twisted my head around to Mama and squeaked out, "Oh, oh, it's gonna happen again!"

Before she could answer, I heard a gurgling sound from far away and squawked again. This old fountain is rigged to squirt water from one spout or another, pretty much randomly, first from a frog and then a turtle, but I swear it always knows just where you're standing. It was bound to be Pete's turn to squirt water, seeing as how his fountain jet was at the tip of his willie. Sure enough, I felt the pipe up inside me tremble as the torrent came, and then a surge of water blasted past my tonsils and out of my mouth and I came.

When I was done coming, I saw that Mama was laughing. I couldn't keep from giggling, myself - it was all so silly. I tried to stand up, and then realized I wasn't quite tall enough to get off again. Not that I was ready to, yet, but the fact that I was completely stuck there took me as even funnier. I laughed some more, until my wriggling made me come again. I figured this could go on all afternoon.

While I was busy squirming, Mama got my attention with this zinger: "You do know that nearly no one else in the kingdom can do what you just did, right?"

"What - get stuck on a rock cock?"

"No, silly! Well, yes, that too. It so happens that only you - and I - have our pussies connected to our throats."

"Come on, everybody has ..." It's hard to talk with a lump in your throat. Hard to think straight with something hard in your pussy, too, but I thought about the girls I'd exchanged smooches with. I'd just sort of assumed, hadn't I? But there was that time when my friend Maria was squatting to suck the dick of my friend Dick (Ha - I just noticed - Dick's dick!). And I was lying under her, sucking on her pussy. When he came, I could tell it was a geyser, but none of it drained down my way, even though I kept on sucking for ages. At the time I just figured she'd swallowed it, the cheater.

Then there was the time I was lip-locked with Karen while the two of us were playing 'Randy Roulette' with Bill (not Randy). You know the game, where he bones each of us a few deep strokes, first one and then the other, until he comes. So anyway, Karen won. Seeing as she was on top of me, and he was clearly coming in buckets, I expected to get a taste of a little of it, but nada. Hmmm ...

"And nobody I know about has tonsils that are as sensitive as our clits," Mama added. (Actually, I thought, that would explain why I like to deliver blowjobs more than anyone I know.) "I certainly didn't, until I was ... changed."

"Changed?"

There I sat, pleasantly pronged by Pete's prodigious pecker, while Mama finally told me her story. She stopped whenever I had another come, but gradually I found out about how, over twenty years ago, an old crone had cursed Papa with a colossal cock, and how Mama's stepmother and stepsisters had been so rotten to her that Shirley, who is really a fairy godmother, had magicked Mama to be able to be Papa's girlfriend. And so he married her, and then she was stolen away by a Dragon who turned out to be Uncle Frank and he ended up marrying Auntie Trixie after Shirley magicked her ... to make a long story short.

The part that Mama had only just figured out was that I had grown up just like her. Which is great, but the thing is, I was right, earlier. Barring Papa, nothing remotely human has a willie like Pete's. So (again barring Papa) - dragons, centaurs, and fauns (oh my!) are the only creatures with which I can have both a full body fuck and a conversation. And the only one of these I've ever actually clapped eyes on, so far, is 'Uncle' Frank.

When I reminded Mama about that, she said, "Um - there is Jerry. See, Frank and Trixie hatched a son about the same time you were born. I didn't know you'd be ... well, first you were too little, and then later I didn't think you would understand our relationship with Frank and Trixie."

Actually I'm only just beginning to.

Mama continued, "Jerry, he's more like his mother than is usual for male dragons. He looks a lot like a regular guy. Quite a nice guy, really."

"How nice?"

"Good looking ... very friendly ..."

"You mean you and he have...?"

"Yup."

"Wow. And no scales?"

"No scales."

"So help get me off this thing, and let's go over there so I can meet him."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Me again, with some more news. For the whole week after my workout with Peter, Mama's kept me busy with a supply of liquorice ropes, and another visit with Tony, plus an exhausting introduction to the new town blacksmith. He's a Viking, from up north somewhere. I'd never been down to the smithy before. It turns out there's a little brass plaque by the door that says "By Appointment to the Queen", which looks like its been there for, like, a hundred years. Anyways, Sven was great fun, all hot and sweaty, but I got soot in places where I've never ... well, a princess can spend all afternoon in the bath if she wants, right?

The thing is, Mama doesn't want to tell Papa anything, just yet. So she arranged for her and me (and Tony - he drove the coach for us) to go up to Dragon Castle this weekend, while Papa is off on a hunt. It's quite a ways out of town, up on a mountain crag, and frankly it needs a little work.

According to Mama, Uncle Frank first moved there before I was born, and it was sort of a bachelor pad back then. When you come out of the trees, there's this big meadow, which is all weedy, but Mama said it looks pretty good now. Apparently it used to be full of great big chewed-up bones, like a pack of junkyard dogs was living there, but years ago Papa sent some men around to clean it up, 'cause dragons aren't too handy.