Cinderella: An Erotic Fairy Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gingerized trio were shielded by, and enhanced with, some of the Goddess's own power. This, added to their revived sorceress skills, made them a force to be reckoned with. Tassels spinning, the melded maids turned open-armed to face the wizard. Unheeding, he fired two more bolts at them - which were not merely deflected but transformed: the first into a rainbow, the second into a flight of butterflies.

That, at last, brought Memphisto up short. Nothing human, he felt, would use such power to do something so trite. This was not in his job description - even he was not prepared to go Mano-a-mano (mano-a-Deo?) with a goddess. Indeed, his first inclination was to get his rug up to warp-and-woof speed and flee non-stop to someplace far away - but how do you outrun a god?

The answer, of course, is that you don't. However, he wasn't actually facing the real Ginger. Still, the currently amalgamated girls had enough borrowed power to release a pulse of energy back at the stunned wizard. He tumbled to the ground ... luckily enough, since he thereby avoided the two arrows aimed at where his heart now wasn't. He landed hard, alive but so stunned that his Anti-magick spell was abruptly terminated.

The result was a spectacular sight. Flights of phalli and putti returned overhead to join the mawkish butterflies, quickly followed by the other flying denizens of Dryadia - the fairies, phoenixes and Pegasuses (Pegasi?). And of course the three dragons, who launched themselves skyward, trailing flames and smoke (and fragments of incinerated butterflies). At the same time, those invaders magicked by the FGM sorceresses reverted to the forms they had been assigned. A great deal of celebratory fucking ensued.

Faux Ginger smiled at the carnal carnival before her/them.

"What about him?" asked Daisy, nodding at the wizard.

"Well, what do you suggest?" said Violet.

Rose had a suggestion. "I saw a beast in a menagerie once, down in Quirm, they called it a rhino-saurus. It had a horn as big as its head."

"A nose lizard? With a cock the size of its head?"

"Huh, What? Naah - here - I'll show you." <POOF>

"Ohh - that's so sweet! He'd just about fit in your pocket!"

"If we had one! Hee hee!"

Since the girls were currently fused, those watching saw the bogus Goddess in an animated discussion with herself. Not that anyone would question the actions of a deity - at least not in those parts where an offended god had been known to indulge in a bit of hands-on smiting. When they saw Ginger abruptly transform Memphistopheles into a squirrel-sized black rhinoceros - and then laugh - everyone's first thought was, whew - better him than me.

"Bitch!" squeaked the luckless wizard. "Just kill me! Let me rejoin my pettite cochon!"

"Say what?"

"Hubba hubba, O Mighty Jiggler," offered Katsky, on her knees. "If it please you, that was his pet name for his wife whom the Gods saw fit to call home. Begging your pardon, but he's a little bitter about it."

"Jeez - you mean he was a nice guy once?"

"Um - I wouldn't go that far, O Gyrator of the Heavens. Less of an asshole, maybe."

"What do you say, My Lady? Could you pull some strings, if we promise to match them up? It would be a crowd pleaser." This was from Daisy, whose farming background gave her more familiarity with negotiating with gods.

To the crowd in question, the Goddess was observed to address this odd speech to the air over her shoulder. No answer was heard, but after a pause, there came a rather impressive flash. In the middle of the showy smoke now stood the confused shade of the wizard's late wife, shaking the dust of Hades off her incorporeal shoulders. The rhino-wizard squeaked, and with another flash the ghost shrank and mostly solidified to become a matching pocket rhinoceros.

As the little creatures set to humping, the goddess smiled and said, "Better bred than dead!" She took an almost imperceptible bow to acknowledge the cheers, and murmured, "Thank you, My Lady."

Then, with a sweep of the arm, she dealt with the portion of the invading host not yet transformed. These gentlemen began to change into all the various and sundry horny forms that their friends now displayed, along with several novel new variations of the theme. This included the no-longer baleful or tyrannical Alaric, who rather suited his new gargoyle self.

Mission deemed accomplished, Doppelganger Ginger waved goodbye to her faithful constituents and drifted away into the forest - where, once out of sight, the goddess undid her spell. With a quiet foop they reverted to a jumble of bodacious sorceresses in a heap on the ground. They felt slightly bereft, but retained the horniness with which the FGM had endowed them. They might have proceeded to fuck themselves silly (mostly Sapphic loving in mind, although they would soon discover further possibilities for using their shapeshifting abilities) but the real Ginger, who was frankly only phoning in her appearance, shimmered nearby. "Well, my children - that was fun, wasn't it? Now, it's party time! Shake on, dears ..."

Ginger vanished, whereupon -- <poof> - Shirley discreetly appeared.

"Hey there", she said. "Bit of luck, that, eh? All's well that ends well. I've just popped over to Grid. The palace guard are now pixies, and the king is back on the throne ... until he can get a more reliable prime minister voted in. I checked on the tyrant on the way over. Nice work. Oh, and you realize most of these other doofuses have to get back home in time for harvest, right?"

Rose took a deep breath, enjoying the crackle of energy that sizzled off her restored wingtips. She looked about at the revelry all around them. Nearest was Ribbontongue, using the organ which give him his name to perform extreme cunnilingus on an oddly familiar jaguar. Beyond them she spotted the Centauress she had met earlier. The creature - Phillipa, wasn't it? - was separated from its friends. No matter, she would see them later. She waved to get the busty half-horse's attention, then reached down to her clitoris and proceeded to pull it and stretch it and inflate it and knead it. By the time the eager Phillipa had arrived, Rose was flourishing an enormous horse cock, ready for action. Nodding to Shirley, she finally answered. "Time enough for a pretty good shindig, though."

>< >< ><

As the celebratory orgy proceeded, Ginger booked it back to Charbucks, having formally logged a triumph of lust - a victory not through violence (much) but by pure sexual bliss. She loved to one-up the war god. Eat that, Mars, baby, she thought. She also loved to bone him. These big-time fuckfests made her hot, and there was just something about that volcano dwelling, blacksmithing hulk that did it for her - with luck, up against the wall in the alley beside the coffee shop.

>< >< ><

Katsky woke gradually, trying to piece together how she had come to be laying out in a meadow, partially pinned by the left arm and gigantic left tit of a still sleeping girl. No, make that a sleeping centauress -- her silken tail abruptly flicked away a small winged phallus, which fluttered away to a nearby bush filled with its snoozing brethren. She wondered, vaguely, how they reproduced. Around her, among scattered armor and weapons, lay other apparent denizens of Driadia. Some were snoring, others stirring -- and not too far away she noted very small rhino leisurely servicing its mate. Oddly, she could see the entirety of this creature's cock, which was nearly as long as itself. It was as though the female was almost transparent.

Right, thought Katsky, trying to focus. There had been a remarkably bloodless battle here, involving Gridiron and ... oh yeah, Memphisto. Now a randy rhino. She had tried to kill him, and was glad she had failed. She was conflicted about the newly tiny fucker. He had found her in a village on the Gulf of Gothnia, where she had spent a good part of her teens decked out in black and, like the locals, sulking and shagging. True, he had forced her into Subjugation (a local S & M club) and there had taken away her free will, but he'd been wickedly avuncular about it.

At any rate, he'd been defeated ... by the Goddess Ginger (hubba hubba) no less, and then ... what? She shifted a limp centauress arm and booby enough to curl into a ball against the creature's belly, and proceeded to lick her own aching genitals and think.

Just what had happened? She had found herself among the Heroes who had been making a last stand against her master, when Ginger suddenly turned up and blitzed the bugger - whereupon all Elysium had broken out. There was frantic fuckage all around her, and one of the dragons had swooped down, tipped her upside down, and thoroughly licked out her cunnie. While his tongue delved remarkably deep inside her, she'd changed to her black cat form, but she couldn't recall why. After two or three orgasms he had hoisted her over his remarkable cock and rubbed her sopping cleft against the tip, and she remembered his cry of delight as well over a foot of it slid easily inside. She had been surprised too -- as she wrapped her long tail around the excess dragon-cock, she realized that her shape shifting skills had not only returned but improved. Perhaps she'd gained a bit of Memphisto's dispersed power.

So - she'd spun on the end of a dragon's kinked cock long enough to come several times more, and when he'd set her back on her feet she'd been promptly scooped up by a large, grinning troglodyte of unknown provenance but clear intentions. As the thing drove into her from behind -- she was, for some reason, a bear just then -- she watched her previous partner take a young woman by the hand, and lift her onto his still-greased pole.

Katsky had recognized her as the kid who'd appeared on the field alongside them wearing nothing but an odd leather helmet with ear flaps and goggles. They'd called her ... Sharon? No, Karen ... she'd boldly picked a bone-and-sinew bow and joined her in trying to bring down Memphiso. She had looked ordinary enough (although quite pretty) but now here she was, trumping Katsky's morphing by sliding completely down that dragon's wang until it came out her mouth.

Well, if she can do it, Katsky thought, and so she practiced with the trog. Sure enough, she was able to shift things around inside so that the beast's balls were bouncing against her clit (she was an opportunistic, mix-and-match sort of shape shifter) while its fat phallus-knob was stretching her re-aligned pussy at the base of her throat. Which sensation she distinctly recalled now, the morning after, as feeling very nice indeed.

After that? There had been a satyr, she remembered, only slightly less ugly than the whatever-it-was troglodyte. She had offered herself to him as an ewe. Then ... at some point she'd been a girl again, riding the cock of a handsome six-foot tall elf, or rather six-foot long, since he was laying flat on his back. Which was when she'd spotted a gorgeous milk-chocolate-tinted babe with flowing black hair. She remembered the rubenesque beauty as one of the winged bimbos that had come out of hiding after the battle (but who'd for some reason still been hailed by the others as fellow victors). Violet, was it? The three of them did seem to have a glow on -- perhaps they, like she herself, had somehow drawn in more than their share of the magical energy flooding the area.

Katsky had finished off her pointy-eared mount and hurried over to proposition this ravishing and slightly Goth apparition. To her delight, they were soon rubbing boobs together (she'd boosted her own up a few sizes to keep them from being completely overwhelmed by Violet's knockers). Likewise they began mashing various other sweaty or otherwise lubricated bits against one another. It was only later when they were focused specifically on grinding pussies that she experimented with a Katsky-cock, to the delight of both.

She had long since lost count of orgasms, but this one, involving as it did about a pint of cum had, perhaps because it was her very first cock-burst, quite drained her (as it were). Her partner had lovingly wrapped her arms around her and launched them into the sky, black shiny leather wings biting into the wind.

Once they were aloft Katsky felt Violet's heels press into her rump. It was a flight quite different from that of Katsky-the-crow, probably because this time there was a hot pussy firmly massaging her astonishingly sensitive knob - it was like having a foot-long clit being worked over by a milkmaid. Possibly, she thought, I've got the design wrong on specifics, but whatever.

Also new: her view was largely occluded by boob-flesh and she was obliged to trust this glowing woman, not a skill she was good at. Plus there was that whole glowing thing -- between them they were putting out enough light to read a scroll by. There was definitely a whole lot of magic going on.

Her creative cock was soon fully tumescent, having again diverted blood to itself at the expense of her brain. This, she realized, explained much. Slightly dizzy, she returned Violet's loving hug, clutching the bases of the girl's powerful wings so as to give herself leverage enough to swing her hips and churn her throbbing iron-hard member inside that muscular sheath.

That joyous flight had seemed to go on for and age - yet as soon as they had landed, she'd been swept away into the reveling crowd. There had been other partners, she knew, in many combinations, positions, and shapes. She remembered successfully taking on an experimental all-the-way-through fuck with a centaur, and thinking that, all in all, she preferred the sloshy fullness of a full load of cum deep inside her. But she'd forgotten most of them, save for a warm afterglow.

Then, finally, she had grown back a penis to pleasure the muscular creature whom she now cuddled. While yesterday's frenzy of lust had faded, she was pretty sure she would go another round with one or both ends of her current companion.

And then, she would go in search of her true love - the chocolate coloured marvel.


Appendix - Cast to date:

(for the benefit of those as confused as the author)

Guilder

* Cindy --Queen of Guilder
* Alen -- Prince of Guilder. Later King Alen III (also Seth, Alen's Cock)
* Karen -- daughter of Prince Al & Cindy;
* Shirley - a Fairy Godmother
* Game Edna, Florid, Fawna, and Barelyweathered - her FGM sisters
* Pisstol, Baredolph, Pym, Fullstaff, and Mistress Speedy - her associates
* Granny Abigail and Granny Gorn - Witches


Erewon

* Flaming Lord Francis Brassballs of Erewon Valley in the Outreaches of Guilder - a Dragon (also Eric, his Cock)
* Trixie - daughter to the Chamberlain of Guilder. Later wife of Flaming Lord Francis
* Jerry - their son.


Dryadia

* Flaming Pyrotechnical Lord Richard Ribbontongue of the Enchanting Forest of Dryadia - a Dragon
* Ginger - a Goddess
* Also, Many citizens of EFD.

Gridiron

* Alaric - the Baleful Tyrant of Gridiron
* Memphistopheles the Blues - Wicked Wizard Extraordinaire in the service of Alaric
* Katsky -- associate of Memphistopheles.
* Audrey -- mother of Katsky
* King Gustav XXIII - rightful King of Gridirn
* Rose -- Princess of Gridiron. Later a sorceress
* Daisy - a farm Peasant. Later a sorceress
* Violet - a Lady of Negotiable Affection. Later a sorceress
* Several more Unnamed Blacksmiths
* Sir Phillip Boffin, Corporal Ed(wina) Jones and PFC Johnson - soldiers
* Kapitän Federwitz and Captain Hardwood - mercenaries
* Also, Some hundreds of accompanying Troops.

12