Cinderella Comes Out of The Cinders

Story Info
Modern day Cinderella
751 words
3.91
34.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a time long ago, in a place before time, Cinderella sits among the ashes, her soft face covered in soot from the ashes. Hearing horses coming up to the house, she moves to the window, peaking through the shutters.

Prince Michael dismounts from his white stead as he looks around at his surroundings. Looking towards the house, Prince Michael sees her peaking out to him, he moves closer to the house beckoning her to come out to him.

Cinderella shyly slips out the door and into the yard, looking down at the ground her skimpy tattered dress barely covering her shapely body. Moving to the well, Cinderella draws the bucket of cool water up, taking the dipper she moves to the Prince offering it to him.

Taking the dipper from her, he drinks deeply from it, his eyes never leaving her, his mind racing as he knows that he must have her for always.

Prince Michael hands the dipper back to her, taking her wrist in his hand, drawing her closer to him, bending down softly kissing her soft lips as his hands start to slowly move over her soft skin. Prince Michael deepens the kiss as he holds her closer, her body melting to him.

Prince Michael lifts Cinderella into his arms, carrying her into the house; he sees the bed before the fireplace, moving quickly over to it, laying her breathless on the bed. Prince Michael bends down gently kissing Cinderella as removes the ragged dress from her soft shapely body.

Gazing down on her unblemished beauty, Prince Michael quickly removes his clothes, as he gets into bed with her, lowering his mouth to her pert nipple, sucking it gently into his mouth, his tongue flicking her nipple as she moans softly. Cinderella arches her back to him, pressing harder to his body as she feels the fire and aching deep within her.

Prince Michael gently runs his hand down over her body as he softly parts her thighs, running his finger gently over the soft slit of her wet pussy, feeling his finger softly caressing of her clit, as he starts to press his finger slowly into the tightness of her.

Prince Michael licks his way lower, his tongue slowly going over the trail that his hands have gone. He suckles her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he nibbles her, darting down sliding his tongue deep into her. Prince Michael devours the taste of her, hearing her moans as she quivers and bucks her hips up to him, her fingers clutching at his hair.

Looking up to her Prince Michael smiles at her, as he pushing his way back up her body, sliding between her thighs as he pushes her legs up and slowly penetrates her. Looking shocked into her eyes as he feels the barrier blocking his entry, Prince Michael looks deeper into her eyes as she nods to him, he thrusts hard into her.

Cinderella screams out in pain as she feels him breaking the barrier. Prince Michael holds her tight in place as he allows her to adjust to his size as he leans down and softly kisses her. Thrusting slowly in and out of the sweet tenderness of her silken walls, Prince Michael starts to move faster and deeper in and out of her.

Cinderella moans softly as she feels the pleasure of him working his hard cock hard and deep the soft moans escaping his lips as he feels the tender warmth of her. The pleasure of her body envelopes his mind as he thrusts harder into her, her body receiving him totally as her nails rake the flesh of his back, digging deep into him as she moans loudly the spasms raking through out her body as she quivers and catches her breath, her body releasing into orgasmic ecstasy, the cum squirting from her as she collapses into a heap under him.

Prince Michael smiles as he sees her lying there her body quivering almost lifeless. Prince Michael thrusts harder into her hard one last time as he spurts forth his seed deep into her.

Prince Michael pulls out of her, lying there on her bed beside her, he pulls her into his arms, spooning her into his body. The dusk falling over the house as he closes his eyes sleeping with her close to him, her body for his pleasure as he knows he has found his princess.

By: Lady Shani February 27, 2003