Cinderella Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers

I found out Ella thoroughly enjoyed having her breasts kissed and her nipples sucked. I nibbled and bit on the luscious pink nubs until they glowed with the blushing passion of ripening strawberries. She wiggled and squirmed with delight.

When my mouth trailed down her belly, I found a womanly pussy pulsating with eager expectation. With my fingers spreading the puffy vaginal folds, my lips and mouth attacked her clit. Just as I'd hoped, the color of her clit was the same radiant pink of her nipples. I kissed and sucked this wondrous royal jewel. My tongue flicked and licked this pretty pink feminine treasure in a frenzy of lustful amusement.

Ella wasn't a virgin. No, she was a woman four years wed, but she may as well have been as virginal as new-fallen snow. She continuously admitted, "Oh Jack, I've never felt that before! Oh Jack, what are you doing? Oh god, Jack, that feels so good!"

We two gave each other a full body massage. Ella liked this very much and I did, too. At last, I had the chance to kiss the royal feminine ass I'd thought would never be mine to touch. My sweet princess thrilled at the touch of my lips and tongue.

When Ella massaged me, she came finally to my cock. She squeezed, tugged, and played with this manly male member. She'd already said she'd never ever seen one until today. At first, she played gently, but then she played more roughly. I suppose she was making up for years of lost cock-play time.

Ella stopped playing with my cock and looked at me with imploring eyes. Her voice quivered shyly as she said, "Jack, you kissed and sucked my…my private female parts. May I…do women kiss and suck a man's private male parts?"

I laughed heartily. Heaven help me, but I loved my precious princess! My answer came huskily, "My dear Ella, yes women do. Babe, you may kiss and suck me to your heart's delight!"

So, that's just what Ella did. She kissed and sucked my rigid rod with a ravenous hunger I couldn't believe. Ecstatic joy flowed from my loins and into my heart. After a while, I had to stop her energetic oral manipulations. Hell, I was about to cum! A woman can't get pregnant by swallowing a man's seed! That seed needs to be planted inside her vaginal vault.

With this thought in mind, I flipped Ella to her back and mounted her with the same undeniable lust as wild stag in the woods would mount a doe in heat! I planted my seed in the place it belonged.

Ella and I grunted and groaned. We whimpered and cried as orgasms locked our loins in blissful contentment. Deep, wicked, wanton pleasure was ours to share for as long as we could. It seemed like we were cumming for a long, long time. My seed found a home where it could grow and get nourishment. It could live here happily ever after or, more precisely, it could live here for about nine months.

After this fervent coupling, Ella and I slowed down. We had time for one more carnal union before I would have to leave. We waited a while before savoring it.

While we waited, we kissed and spoke forbidden endearments. Ella's voice was the first to speak, "Jack, my love, I wish it was you I'd met at the grand ball four years ago. I wish it was you who'd found my glass slipper. I wish it was you I had wed! Saints answer me, why did my fairy godmother let me make such a mistake?"

I didn't understand her last question. But, with my heart bursting with joy, I replied, "Ella, love of my life, I was there at the ball. You see, I too carry royal blood. There is a reason I look like your Prince. He is my half-brother. He is a legitimate son and heir of his father. The King loves me as a father loves his son, but my blood carries the mark of illegitimacy. So dear, if I have indeed impregnated you, then now know this; our child will have the blood of kings!"

Ella, sweet princess she was, kissed me with the passion of love. Once more our bodies joined together. This time, we were ‘making love' as orgasms melded our hearts and souls into one.

Time brought us back to reality. Ella watched me dress. I followed the old lady back to the secret doorway. Without bothering to dress, Ella followed, too. She wouldn't release me from her grasp. The old lady pried her from my arms after making me promise to come back whenever I could. This promise didn't require all that much persuasion! I'd be back come hell or high water because my Princess lover and I had a baby to make!

When we reached the end of the labyrinth of hidden tunnels, the old lady opened the outside door. There was my woodsman's wagon. Yet, the wagon's burnished wooden sides gleamed as shiny and bright as a majestic, royal coach. Harnessed in the place of my old gray mare, were two regal steeds as pure white in color as my eyes had ever seen.

The old lady explained, "These horses are from the Princess' own stables. She wished for them to belong to you. Treat them well as they carry a special place in her heart."

As I mounted the wagon seat and took the reins, the old lady made a cryptic comment which I couldn't understand. Her words rang in my ears as I drove towards my woodlands home. She had said, "Give the horses a little bit of cheese every once in a while. They used to be mice!"6

MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers
12