Cinderella XXX

Story Info
The X Rated version of Cinderella.
3.6k words
4.14
106.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the X Rated version of the classic Cinderella Fairy Tale. There's no 'magic' in this tale so its fairly realistic. Hope you enjoy it and feedback is most welcome.

Once upon a time... there lived a young girl. Her mother had died when she was young and she lived happily with her father. Happily that is until her father decided to remarry.

Her stepmother was a pretty widow with two daughters but the stepmother didn't like her one bit. Life was still tolerable though until her father died in a tragic accident. Life changed for her then. Changed forever at the young age of 20.

All the nice things, kind thoughts and loving touches were reserved for her stepsisters. She didn't get any new clothes or shoes or other worldly comforts. For the poor unhappy girl, there was nothing at all. No dresses, only her stepsisters' hand-me-downs. No lovely dishes, nothing but scraps. No nice rests and comfort. She was made to work hard all day, and only when evening came was she allowed to sit for a while by the fire, near the cinders. That is how she got her nickname. Her stepmother and stepsisters called her Cinderella.

But to say that Cinderella didn't have anything at all would be a bit of an untruth. She had a beautiful face with lovely porcelain skin. She was blessed with a slim and beautiful figure. She had long tapering legs that swept up to well formed hips. Her ass was tight and stuck out seductively at just the right angle. She had a small, firm waste with hardly an ounce of fat on it. Her breasts were full and round and when she had bras to wear, she would need a 36C.

And her feet! She had perfectly formed dainty feet that were almost silken in their beauty. Her toes were all well rounded and proportional. All in all, she was a very beautiful woman.

Cinderella would wake at 5am every morning and feed the animals in the farm before tending to the household chores. She would sweep and mop the house before preparing breakfast for her two stepsisters, Drizella and Anastasia, as well as her Stepmother. She loved feeding the animals. They were her only friends and she would even take the time to feed the mice and the birds.

One morning, Cinderella spent too much time talking and playing with the animals. She was running late with the breakfast when she heard her two stepsisters and stepmother yelling out for her.

"Cinderella! Cinderella!" she heard. The bells that were attached to each of their rooms was also ring loudly.

Cinderella sighed, tied up her hair and busied herself with getting the breakfasts. Unknown to her, Lucifer the cat had chased a mouse. The mouse had taken refuge in the open teacup and Cinderella absentmindedly turned the tea cup over, trapping the mouse underneath. She balanced the trays on her hands and head and walked gingerly up the stairs. She knocked politely on the door of Anastasia's room.

"It's about bloody time!" Anastasia cried out. "Now bring back my ironing. In a hour."

Cinderella smiled sweetly at her stepsister as she closed the door and entered Drizella's room.

"What took you so long?" Drizella yelled. "Get my laundry done."

Cinderella picked up the bunch of laundry lying on the floor. Drizella's panties and bra lay on top and as Cinderella picked up the pile, she couldn't help but admire the lovely lace panties and bra.

She then knocked on her stepmothers room door.

"Come in dear. Come in." The stepmother said.

Cinderella walked in to find the room cold and dark. Her stepmother was but a shadow in the far bed. She walked toward her and placed her tea and scones next to her. She curtsied and hurried out of the room.

Just as she reached the staircase, a piercing scream filled the air. Anastasia came running out of her room.

"A mouse! A mouse! She put a mouse in my tea." Anastasia cried out

"I – I never." Cinderella protested.

"Mother! Do something!" Anastasia cried out, stamping her feet.

"Cinderella." Came the ominous call from the stepmother.

"You're gonna get it now" Drizella shrieked with laughter.

Cinderella made her way meekly to the stepmothers room. She hadn't done anything on purpose. She had no idea how the mouse had got into the teacup. She entered the room and stood at the doorway.

"It appears you like practical jokes." The stepmother said. "and to play practical jokes, you must have a lot of time on your hands."

"No stepmother." Cinderella protested. "I didn't do anything, I don't know how.."

"Silence!" the stepmother commanded. "Come closer my dear. Since you have so much spare time, I'll put it to good use."

Cinderella walked in meekly till she could see her stepmother. Her stern face glared at Cinderella. The stepmother flung the bedcovers back, revealing her body glad in a lacy negligee. She raised her legs and spread them apart, pulling up her negligee as she did so.

Cinderella gasped as she saw the hairy thatch of hair covering her stepmothers pussy. She herself kept her pussy trimmed ever since she had started making out with boys. She had lost her virginity at 19 in a rough and quick manner behind the local school. Since then she had probably been laid only about 3 or 4 times and certainly not in the last year since her father had died. With so much work to do now, she didn't even have time to touch herself. And now she was faced with her stepmothers thick, hairy pussy.

"Lick it child." The stepmother said. "Lick my cunt. Stick your face between my legs and lick my cunt."

"B-but stepmother." Cinderella protested. "I-I've never done such a ..."

"Silence!" stepmother yelled out. "Lick my cunt or I'll have to lash you with the switch."

Cinderella didn't want to be lashed. She meekly climbed up on the bed and proceeded to lie between her stepmothers legs. Suddenly the stepmother kicked out at her with one leg, pushing her off the bed and onto the floor.

"You will kneel on the floor and eat my cunt." Stepmother commander. "Just like a good wench like you should."

Cinderella was close to tears as she picked herself off the floor and knelt on her knees. She didn't want to give her stepmother the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She looked up to see her stepmother grinning evilly at her as the stepmother slid down on the bed to present her cunt to Cinderella.

Cinderella noted that the stepmothers body was tight and firm, despite her age. In the darkness of the room, she realised that her stepmother was actually quite a handsome woman, especially in her lacy chemise.

Cinderella tentatively grasped her stepmother's thighs and pushed her face forward. She cringed a little as she drew in, expecting to get a putrid smell. She was quite surprised however to find that her stepmothers pussy smelled quite fresh. In fact it smelled a little like her fingers did after the diddled her own clit and dipped into her own wet pussy.

She plunged her face forward and stuck out her tongue. Cinderella licked deeply along the slit of the stepmother's pussy, eliciting a groan from the stepmother. The taste surprised her again. It was fruity and slightly sourish but with a sweet aftertaste. This was the first time Cinderella had ever tasted pussy and she had to admit it wasn't at all bad. She licked again, deeper this time, sliding into her stepmothers moist cavern.

Her tongue drew out more fruity nectar which she swallowed greedily. Her stepmothers hips thrust upwards at her as she worked her tongue up and down and in and out of the fleshy slit. She could hear her stepmother moaning loudly and her breathing becoming quick and raspy. Her stepmother wrapped her hands into Cinderella's hair and pulled Cinderella deeper into her steaming pussy. Cinderella reciprocated by licking and sucking on the stepmothers clit and seething hole, drawing out and swallowing her precious nectar.

The stepmother's body suddenly went rigid and a small scream filled the air. Her thigh's tightened around Cinderella's head before releasing and collapsing back on the bed. Cinderella's own pussy was on fire, but more than that, she felt a closeness to her stepmother that she had never felt before.

"Ohh what a pussy licker you are!" moaned the stepmother. "Almost quite as good as your father, although I almost always preferred his cock stuck into me."

Cinderella shuddered at the reference to her father. She pictured him kneeling between the stepmothers legs and then stuffing his cock into her soaking pussy. She half understood why her father had married this woman. She must have been an extremely sexual woman and fulfilled all his sexual desires.

Cinderella wiped her mouth on her dress, and stood up to leave.

"That was very well done Cinderella. I might just get you to do this every day." Stepmother laughed. "Perhaps I should get you to give Drizella and Anastasia the same treatment?"

Before Cinderella could respond, the sound of the doorbell saved her. She quickly ran out the door as her stepmother's laughter echoed behind her.

She opened the main door to find a doorman from the Royal Palace standing in front of her. He wrinkled his nose a little and then his eyes grew wide as he got the scent of pussy juice on Cinderella. He composed himself and then proffered a card.

"The prince is having a ball. By Royal Decree, all maidens in the land are invited. His Highness was specific that ALL maidens are to attend." The doorman said.

Cinderella excitedly took the invitation card and ran upstairs.

"Stepmother, Stepmother!" She called out excitedly. "There's to be a ball!"

The stepmother stepped out into the hallway, a robe covering her just satisfied body. There was a glow on her face and a satisfied smile. She grabbed the invitation card from Cinderella and read it.

"Anastasia, Drizella!" she called out. The two girls ran out to their mother. "We've been invited to a ball. The prince is looking for a wife and he will make his selection at the ball. How exciting."

The two girls giggled and squealed with excitement. Cinderella looked down at the floor and meekly asked.

"May I go to? It does say every maiden in the land."

"Why of course dear." Stepmother replied. "Of course you can go. On condition, of course, that you finish ALL your chores. And.....you need to find something to wear."

The stepsisters laughed as they heard this. They knew that Cinderella had to much work to do and even if she did finish her chores, she didn't have any proper clothes to wear to the ball.

Cinderella was sufficiently cheered by this. She went about her work with gusto and finished it even earlier than she expected. She then opened her trunk to take out her mother's old wedding dress. It was splendid white lace with a tight bodice and puffy sleeves. The skirt of the dress was made of a fine chiffon and cascaded in billows downward. It was lovely but a little bit outdated and shabby.

"Nothing that a little ribbon and beads can't fix" She whistled to herself. Cinderella picked out some ribbons and beads that her stepsisters had thrown out before. She also found an old sash that used to belong to Drizella. She sewed and sewed to modify her mothers old dress and soon it was the most beautiful dress she had ever seen.

Quickly she dressed herself and ran down the stairs just as she heard the taxi arriving at the door.

"Wait for me! Wait for me!" She cried out.

The stepmother and the two stepsisters turned to look at Cinderella and gasped in surprise. She looked wonderful.

"Well, well." Said the stepmother coldly. "Looks like our cinder girl has found herself a dress. But...somehow some of those beads and ribbons look familiar."

The stepsisters picked up on this clue and screamed in anger.

"That's my ribbon you little thief." Cried out Anastasia. "And that's my sash!" Drizella added.

The two girls marched over to Cinderella and tore off the ribbons, sash and beads. In the process, the puffy sleeves of her dress tore, the neckline tore and the pretty chiffon skirt was ripped.

"That's enough!" Stepmother yelled. "Now come along girls."

Cinderella sobbed as her stepmother and sisters left for the ball. Her clothes were in ruins. She thought of her mother and how much she missed her. Suddenly she remembered her mother telling her to always make the most of a bad situation. She looked down at her torn clothes and realised she could quite quickly hem the skirt and sleeves. It wouldn't be a gown, but it may make quite a sexy outfit. Maybe the stepsisters had just done her a favour!

Quickly she cut the skirt and hemmed it. She folded the neckline down into a sharp 'v' shape and hemmed that too. Finally she cut the sleeves and stitched them up so that the dress was sleeveless.

She slid into her dress and she made quite a pretty sight. The dress was short now and showed off her toned legs perfectly. Her busty cleavage spilled out of the front of her dress and her sculptured shoulders and arms showed up nicely. Cinderella was pleased. She scrounged up some of her money and called for a taxi. She was going to the ball!

When Cinderella entered the ballroom at the palace, a hush fell. Everyone stopped in mid-sentence to admire her elegance, her beauty and grace. She was the only girl in the palace wearing a short dress but how beautiful and sexy she looked. "Who can that be?" people asked each other. The Stepmother recognised her immediately but was too far away to do anything. She watched enviously as Cinderella made her way into the ballroom. Even without a bra, her breasts stood firm and proud and only jiggled slightly as she walked.

When the prince set eyes on Cinderella, he was struck by her beauty and sexiness. Walking over to her, he bowed deeply and asked her to dance. As they danced, the Prince stared longingly at Cinderella's chest. He nuzzled her neck and she could feel his cock pressing hard against her. Her bare nipples rubbed against her dress and stood out excitedly – something that didn't go unnoticed by the prince.

"Would you like to go up to my room?" the Prince asked her.

Cinderella nodded quietly. Her whole body was on fire and her pussy was dripping and swollen with lust. The Prince led her up the stairs and up to his room. The Stepmother watched the Prince leading Cinderella up the stairs and she knew he was falling for her. She couldn't afford to lose Cinderella – who would do all the work? And she really had no legal rights to the girl so if the Prince married her, she would lose everything. The stepmother was a very determined lady and she really didn't care about Cinderella's happiness as long as she had hers. The stepmother worked her way through the crowded throng.

Cinderella entered the Prince's bedroom. She had never seen such opulence. The bed was a huge four poster bed and covered with soft linen. The carpet was thick and lustrous and there were paintings on every wall. The prince kissed her mouth, working his tongue in to collide with hers. Cinderella clutched him tightly as she twirled her tongue around his. His kissed were hot and passionate and send fires coursing through her loins.

The prince's hands were caressing her breasts now and he slowly slipped her dress off her shoulders. He gasped as her naked breasts stood firm and proud in front of him, the nipples already hard and elongated. The prince swirled his tongue around one nipple while his hands massaged both her breasts. Cinderella moaned softly and shuddered with pleasure. She pushed the dress off herself and guided the Prince to the bed.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wantonly. Smiling seductively at the prince, she whispered softly.

"Take me. Make me yours. Fill me with your cock."

The prince slipped out of his clothes, displaying his rigid tool. Cinderella gasped at the size of it. It throbbed hotly and the head was an angry purple. The royal cock had thick veins running along its sides.

"Suck it a little first." The prince urged, straddling her face. Cinderella willingly opened her mouth and took in the Royal tool. She coated the head with her tongue and slowly drew the hard cock into her hot wet mouth. The sounds of sucking filled the room as Cinderella slurped and crammed her mouth full of cock. Her hand moved down to her spread thighs to seek out her dripping wet hole. She sighed contentedly around the royal prick as her fingers added to her pleasure.

She could taste his salty pre-cum and that only added to her pleasure. The prince's breath was becoming heavy as his cock luxuriated in the pleasures of Cinderella's mouth.

Suddenly the door to the prince's chamber flung open and the Stepmother stood there.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" She asked in mock anger.

The prince withdrew his cock from Cinderella's mouth and stood staring in shock at the Stepmother. The stepmother's eyes grew wide at the sight of the prince's magnificent cock and she felt even more envy.

"Your highness," the stepmother bowed. "This girl is my stepdaughter and nothing but a lowly servant girl. She has no right to be here."

"Oh, but she is the most beautiful maiden I have laid eyes on" the prince countered. "I think I love her. And besides, she knows how to suck cock really well."

The stepmother, seeing that she was on a losing track, decided to try another tact.

"Do you know that this slut sucks pussy too?" the stepmother blurted.

"Stepmother!" Cinderella cried out. "I only did that because you commanded me to."

"That's true," the stepmother conceded, "but you must admit you enjoyed it."

"Is that true?" asked the prince. His cock was throbbing hard as he imagined this girl sucking her stepmother's pussy.

"Y-yes." Cinderella admitted, her eyes lowered.

"Show me!" the prince commanded.

The stepmother was caught unawares by this new turn of events. The prince pushed her to the bed and lifted her gown high. He tore of her cotton panties, revealing her thick bush. Cinderella's eyes glazed over as she remembered how wonderful her stepmother tasted. Without hesitation, she plunged her face deep into her stepmothers gash and started licking.

The stepmother moaned with abandon as her pussy got licked. Cinderella stuck a finger into the stepmothers gash, eliciting louder moans and groans. As she sucked and licked her stepmothers cunt, the prince mounted Cinderella from behind.

His Royal tool slid hotly into Cinderella's hot, tight slit, stretching her pussy walls. Cinderella groaned loudly as her pussy was filled. It had been such a long time since she had been fucked that her pussy felt so good and full. The prince thrust slowly in and out of her, letting her get used to his length and girth. He started to quicken his thrusts and soon the wet sounds his cock slamming into her pussy filled the room.

Her body was tingling all over as she was fucked hard by the prince. Each hard thrust into her pussy caused her to lick harder at her stepmothers slit. The stepmothers moans mixed with the grunts of the prince and it was only the fact that Cinderella's mouth was buried deep between her stepmothers legs that caused her to be unable to moan and scream.

The stepmother started a soft mewling that gradually turned into a scream as her legs clamped hard once again around Cinderella's head. At the same time, the prince grunted loudly and Cinderella could feel his hard cock swell and then start to unleash its torrent of semen into her cavern. Her own body tensed and shuddered in orgasm and she emitted a scream that was muffled between her stepmother's legs.

The stepmother stroked Cinderella's head softly as the prince slowly withdrew his cock from Cinderella's battered hole. Cinderella sighed softly as her pussy spasmed as the cock receded from her slit. The stepmother looked longingly at the Royal tool, all covered in semen and cuntal fluids.

"Shall Mummy clean that up for you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye. "After all, if we are going to be family, we should learn to share."

12