Cinderfella Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The ride home was in silence until Jamie stopped in front of their house. "I'll be home later."

"No. You're coming in with us," Ella stated firmly. "The worst thing you can do now is go off and do something you'll regret."

"I'm just going to drive around."

Emma reached over, turned off the motor and took the keys. "Come inside with us."

Jamie gave her an exasperated look.

Ella was out of the car and opening the driver's door. Jamie didn't resist as she helped him out of the car, put her arm around him and led him into the house. Emma fell in on his other side with her arm around his waist.

His mind a mass of confusion, Jamie wasn't even sure what he was feeling; certainly confusion and betrayal. He had been falling so hard for Lauren, he just couldn't believe she was having sex with someone else. Of course, it occurred to him that he was too. But he was also reminded of what his stepmother had told him and he allowed himself to believe it was different with family.

Feeling sorry for himself, he wondered why those he loved left him: his mother, his father, and now, Lauren. He became aware of the twins with their arms around him and realized that the two of them and Sally were still with him. He put his arms around the girls suddenly wanting to feel their closeness.

He didn't see them glance at each other behind his back and smile victoriously. As if of one mind, the twins led him directly into Sally's master bedroom. They removed his coat, tie and shoes and laid him down on the center of the bed, and then completely stripped off their own clothes down to their panties. Climbing up on either side of the bed, Ella undid his pants while Emma unzipped his zipper. Spreading the fly of his pants, the mound of his massive hard-on was clearly outlined in his underpants. They teased his cock through the material with their mouths and teeth.

In a concerted effort, the girls pushed Jamie's pants and underwear down to his knees, and without touching his dick with their hands went to work licking it, each tongue on one side of his shaft until their mouths met at the tip and they exchanged a sloppy kiss. Sliding their tongues back down, each took a testicle in her mouth and sucked on it. Ella then took the head into her mouth, while Emma continued concentrating on his scrotum.

After a couple more sucks, Ella grabbed Jamie's cock and held it out for Emma. While the latter enjoyed his rod, the former kissed a trail up his abdomen and chest and locked lips with him. Jamie reached out along her back to her ass and she scooted up and spread her legs so he could get his hand between them. Doing so, he fingered her pussy and anus. A minute or so later, the twins swapped so Emma could kiss and Ella could once again suck.

The girls formed a kiss with each other with Jamie's cock in between their mouths. They would slide up and down in unison and lock lips in a kiss when they reached the tip.

It seemed to them that Jamie had relaxed and was enjoying their ministrations so they rolled onto their sides to lay beside him. Again as if their minds were in sync, the girls casually removed their panties. Jamie had his arm around Ella, and as they engaged him in a kiss, his fingers spread her ass cheeks and toyed with her anus, perineum and what he could reach of her pussy. She moaned her delight, stroked his cock and lifted her leg onto his thigh.

Emma reached out and rubbed her sister's thigh while taking turns kissing Jamie. Ella nibbled on his ear and whispered, "Would you fuck me?"

His mind numb, as he had so many times, Jamie let his penis do his thinking for him. He arose, got behind his stepsister and gently slid his cock into her delightfully warm and wet pussy. For him, there was a comfortable familiarity in having his rod in his stepsister's vagina. Emma sat up with her legs spread in front of her sister, and the two kissed while Ella played with the other's clit.

Ella couldn't believe how unbelievably wonderful it was to have her stepbrother's cock back in her pussy. It felt to her as though inside her was where it belonged. Emma could almost read her sister's thoughts by the expression on her face, and couldn't wait to have Jamie's magnificent dick inside her. Even as Ella bent down to lick Emma's pussy, to Emma even though the sisters did this to each other often, with Jamie part of the mix, it felt right.

Ella rolled Jamie onto his back and straddled him, bouncing on his cock. Emma sat on his face in the classic threesome triangle. The girls kissed and sucked and played with each other's tits. Jamie jabbed Emma's hole with his tongue and even reached up with his hands to spread her vulva and slide two fingers into her pussy, effectively fucking both girls at once.

As Ella began to feel the familiar tingling of the beginnings of her orgasm, her moans increased. Again sensing what was going on with her sister, Emma eased off of Jamie so Ella could enjoy her climax. Ella bent down and buried her head in Jamie's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her firmly, and that bond brought her the final step. He could feel the vibration from her throaty sounds of pleasure against his skin. Her body trembled and he tightened his hold until she finished. She then kissed him with a passion he couldn't remember them ever sharing.

Falling over onto her back, Ella signaled her sister to straddle her face. Jamie then got behind Emma and fucked her doggy-style over Ella's face. Ella did her best to lick her sister's clit and Jamie's cock above her, and Emma bent over to lick the other girl's well-fucked pussy.

Like Ella, Emma felt a feeling of warmth and familiarity as though this was meant to be and that their conniving had been for the right reasons. She laid her upper body against her sister's, resting her head between Ella's legs and hugging her.

Jamie also felt the same solace with Emma he had with Ella and wondered how genuine it was or just the after effects of the evening's horrible events. As much as he had enjoyed the two times he'd had sex with Lauren, there was no mistaking the connection he had with the twins. He knew they needed to work out their issues so they could always be a part of one another's lives.

Meanwhile, Emma was too desperate to come from Jamie and didn't try to hold out longer. As her orgasm took hold of her, she rubbed her face in her sister's wet pussy and felt Ella's nipples poking and tickling her abdomen. Ella even reached around and held her sister through her climax.

Jamie's earlier thoughts and having made both girls come had his balls churning. His groans signaled the girls that he was ready and both reached for him, touching whatever part of him they could. He kept his thrusts steady, not wanting to lose the wonderful feeling pervading him.

"Come on, baby," Emma urged. "Come for us. Come in me. I want to feel that delicious love juice."

And that was all he needed to start filling his stepsister's pussy. He continued pumping causing much of what he was shooting in to be forced out and drip onto Ella. When he finished and pulled out, Ella lifted her head to allow his jism to dribble into her mouth from Emma's snatch. Seeing that made Jamie's cock ooze another drop. Emma quickly turned around and pressed her mouth to her sister's so they could swap cum.

Jamie felt lightheaded seeing that. He couldn't remember them ever doing that. He fell onto his back and the girls sidled next to him on either side.

"Well, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black!"

Jamie, Ella and Emma looked up sharply to see Lauren and Eddie standing in the doorway.

"What the hell?" Emma said, not bothering to cover up.

"The hell is, we all seem to have secrets," Lauren pointed out with an edge.

"Yeah, and why did you girls say I told you my sister was having sex with someone else?" Eddie wanted to know.

"Because you did," Emma retorted.

"I never met you before tonight," he claimed.

Ella and Emma chuckled. "So, you don't remember Monday night? The club?" Ella questioned.

"Club?" Eddie repeated.

"You offered to buy us drinks," Emma reminded. "And you did. Lots of drinks. You were drunk. We went to your mother-in-law suite. You passed out."

Lauren backhanded her brother's arm. "You asshole!" she accused. "You got drunk and said things about me, and you don't even remember!"

"Oh, no," a mortified Eddie bemoaned, the realization slowly occurring to him. "All I can recall is going to a bar and waking up the next morning on my sofa with my . . . well, that's all."

"Were you going to say with your dick hanging out?" Emma filled in.

Eddie's embarrassment was clearly evident. "Uh, that was you?"

"And was there dried semen—"

"Okay. I'll stipulate you were there," Eddie said using legal terms. "I've never done anything like that before," he said in his own defense. "I thought somebody had drugged me. That happens in bars."

"Ahhhh!" Lauren growled in exasperation. "What else did he tell you that he obviously doesn't remember?"

The twins looked at each other.

"He told us who you were having sex with," Ella reported in a calmer voice.

Now, Lauren was clearly horrified. "Oh, no! Have you told Jamie?" she asked fearfully.

"No, they haven't," Jamie finally spoke. He hadn't seen a need to cover up either. "Why does it matter who?"

"You know our secret," Ella pointed out. "There's no reason he shouldn't know yours."

Looking at the naked twins, Lauren said, "You're right." Taking a deep breath, she went on. "If you're fucking your stepsisters, Jamie, it shouldn't matter that Eddie and I are fucking."

No one breathed for several seconds, waiting to see who would say what.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jamie asked, breaking the silence.

"To use a worn-out response: long enough," Lauren answered. "Your front door was unlocked."

"Is he any good?" Jamie questioned after a moment's thought, nodding at Eddie.

"Why does that matter?" Lauren wanted to know.

Jamie shrugged. "You're fucking your brother. I was just wondering if it was because he was really good."

"Is that why you're fucking your stepsisters?" Lauren retorted. "Because they're good?"

"Touché."

Eddie, Ella, and Emma—sounded like a comedy trio—squirmed uncomfortably.

"It's interesting," Jamie mused, "Your dad replaced my dad. Your family moved in next to us. We fuck our siblings—or step-siblings. And we both thought we were made for each other. Is that too many coincidences?"

"Doesn't sound like coincidences; sounds like destiny—as though we were supposed to be together," Lauren observed. "You even said that the day we met." And suddenly things started adding up in her head and it dawned on her. "Although, obviously everyone didn't think so."

"What are you talking about?" Jamie asked, now sitting up and covering himself.

"You're having sex with your stepsisters—and from what I just witnessed, pretty erotic stuff. And then I come along. I pose a threat. I'm guessing you stopped having sex with them just like I did with Eddie since you and I . . . well, you know. So, these two—" she nodded at the twins "—set out to sabotage us." Now, Lauren faced Ella and Emma. "What? Did you follow him to the bar and get him drunk, or drug him so you could find out something about me?"

"Oh, God," Jamie shouted, also directing his attention to the twins. "Tell me you didn't do that."

"We told you what happened," Ella stated firmly. "We were already at the club. He tried to pick us up. He got drunk all on his own."

"And it was as innocent as that?" Lauren questioned skeptically.

Neither girl answered right away.

"Well?" Jamie pressed.

"You're damned right you were a threat," Emma finally admitted in anger. "Jamie turned eighteen, we started having sex and it was great! And then you came along and it stopped. We wanted to do something to get him back. And then your brother showed up at the club. He was drinking heavily. When he brought us back to your house, we realized who he was. Okay, we might have baited him to talk. But he was more than willing to brag about having sex with his sister. So, yeah, we used it against you."

"Wait a minute," Jamie spoke up. "You said he went off on her."

Guiltily, Emma confessed, "I might have stretched the truth."

Tears rolled down Lauren's cheeks.

Jamie was furious. "I can't believe the two of you could be so vindictive." He started dressing.

"It wasn't vindictiveness. We just wanted you back," Ella said, pleading their defense. "We didn't know at the time that Eddie would reveal what he did. But we really thought you should know. We truly didn't want you to be hurt. We didn't know if she was maybe just using you."

"But look," Emma picked it up, "everyone's secret is out. And at least, no one can blame anyone because we were all doing the same thing."

"So, we're all just supposed to forgive, forget and move on?" Lauren asked facetiously.

"Or everybody just keep fucking everybody," Emma suggested.

Eddie grinned and finally spoke. "I wouldn't mind doing it with the two of you," he boldly told the twins.

"That's the spirit," Emma said.

"You're suggesting all of us do it together?" Lauren asked in disbelief. "The three of us and Jamie?"

"Never done group sex?" Emma asked. "You should try it; great fun.

"That would be too much work for Jamie. He would need my help," Eddie offered eagerly.

As Jamie listened to the ridiculous talk, the earlier feelings of closeness and familiarity he'd had about his stepsisters evaporated. It was arguable what exactly their motive was, whether it was the concern they tried to make it sound like, or just selfishness, particularly since Eddie could not corroborate any of it. But in the end, genuine or not, the twins' ultimate goal was just to get him back to the way things were, which was for him to be their fuck toy.

"Well, what have we here?"

All eyes shifted to the doorway, where appeared the still stunning Sally, backed up by Peter Ford and Lauren's parents.

The twins finally covered up.

"Looks like the beginnings of an orgy," Peter remarked.

"Why did you all leave so suddenly?" Sally inquired, not the least bit put out by Peter's suggestion, nor that they were in her bedroom.

"I'll let your daughters tell you that," Jamie said. "And hopefully, they'll be more truthful than they've been. For now, Lauren, if you still want to, we had a date planned."

"I thought you'd never ask," she responded with her usual and becoming comic twist.

"And, Mr. Ford, I've thought about it and I would like to go to your alma mater," Jamie advised.

"Wonderful. I'll take care of it for both of you next week."

Jamie noted the sour expressions on the faces of Sally and the twins as he and Lauren departed.

* * *

And so, Jamie and Lauren went away to college. Sally and Peter carried on for a time. Eddie managed to keep Ella and Emma mostly satisfied.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END