Cinderlove Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allan8d8
allan8d8
11 Followers

"Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes, mother. My humblest apologies," Antoni answered, hoping she would not have the energy or mood to unleash her fury on him. He kept his head tilted, his eyes on the floor.

The chair squeaked as she hauled herself out of it. "You were five when I first met you and the center of your father's world. For fourteen years I've taken care of you. Your father, bless his memory, was too lenient with you as a child. I've tried and tried to encourage good behavior and cleanliness but I continue to fail with you in those areas. Only slovenly, disobedient children deserve punishment. And those who seem to never hear instructions, deserve it even more. It has been an hour and half. Is my dinner ready?"

Her heavy perfume filled the air and made Antoni's eyes water. "Again, my humblest apologies, but unfortunately, due to a series of circumstances, I was unable to...." Antoni's reply was cut short when Jatin hit him hard in the ribs, knocking the breath out of him.

"I don't believe, that is the question mother asked you," Kyros growled.

Antoni caught his breath. "No, mother." Antoni replied, keeping his eyes focused on the floor.

She stood before him, rhythmically tapping her cane. "Is...my...dinner...ready?"

"No, mother, you dinner is not ready," he said as solid as he could without trying to sound angry.

The sudden silence was tense. "I see." She patted his head like one would a puppy. "My poor, poor, stepson. Maybe it hurts your head when you try to think."

Kyros and Jatin snickered.

"Well I have a cure for that. Would you like to hear it?"

Antoni hesitated, knowing that there was no good answer. "Yes, mother"

Her hand stilled on his hair and then she dug her fingers in and tightened her hold until it pulled at his scalp and made his eyes water. "No reading for a week, no food for three days and you will feel my cane across your backside. I will not tolerate lazy, deceitful, and willfully disobedient sons in my house!" She yanked hard on his hair. "Do you understand me, Antoni?"

"Yes, mother." he answered quickly, his eyes wincing from the abuse she was providing.

"Very good," she purred. She gave one last hard jerk on his hair and released it. "Now, let's start with the punishment first." She caressed her cane slowly, her eyes glowing with happiness at the prospect of hurting him.

"Come on you," Kyros ordered as he and Jatin started to drag Antoni over to the table. They froze at a loud ringing knock to their front door.

Confused they looked at their mother who glared. "Who could possibly be visiting us at this hour? Stay in here with him," she huffed and went down the hall to the front door.

She opened it and gaped before closing her mouth and giving a bow. "Good afternoon, Captain. What can I do for you today?"

"I am searching for a young msn by the name of Antoni. I was told he lives here."

Denimael fought down rage. If that stupid stepson of hers had caused her trouble....

"He does live here. Has he done something wrong again?" She made sure to stress "again." She wanted the Captain to have a bad opinion of her stepson. Who knew, maybe it would come in handy one day.

"There was incident in the marketplace. He was pushed in front of the Princess' horse and almost killed. Unfortunately, his purchases ended up on the ground and were trampled. Her Highness ordered that he be found and that the food that was ruined be replaced." Leywis held out a bag that held meat and bread in it. "The Princess sends this by way of apology."

Denimael was barely controlling her rage. How dare Antoni speak to the Princess? And then to almost bring shame on the family. Stupid boy! She was going to have to get rid of him and soon. "Please tell her Highness, much thanks for the food." She batted her eyes at Leywis and took the bag.

"Is he home? The Princess has ordered that I thank him, personally. You understand how that goes."

She preened and fanned herself. "You are an interesting man, Captain. Yes he's here. Let me go fetch him. Please step inside. I'll be right back."

Leywis came in and closed the door.

Denimael hurried back to her reception room. She closed the door first and strode up to Antoni who was still held by her sons. She got in his face. 'How dare you not tell me that you met the Princess today!"

Antoni gulped. "I apologize. mother. I should have told you of our encounter at the market. How did you find out?" Antoni asked, somewhat puzzled as to what was going on. He carefully watched his stepmother's reaction, curious if things could work to his advantage.

"There is a royal guard standing in the front doorway. He asked to speak to you. Kyros, Jatin, release his arms but come with us." She turned her attention back to Antoni. "You will remember your manners and answer any questions he may ask."

Antoni nodded in acknowledgement as he felt his stepbrothers release their grasp on him. "Yes, mother."

"Come." She swept from the room and went straight to the front door. She never glanced back to see if Antoni followed.

"Sir, may I present to you, my stepson, Antoni." She stepped aside so the Captain could see Antoni.

Leywis studied Antoni from head to toe. The younger man was seriously underfed. "Hello, Antoni. I am Captain Leywis and part of the royal guard. I was sent by the Princess to replace what got trampled on and to tell you, thanks."

Antoni was somewhat puzzled. "Thank me? For what? I should be thanking you and the Princess for the replacement of food." Antoni responded with curiosity.

Leywis' opinion rose a notch. This young man was more humble than most. Perhaps that was what had captured the Princess' eye. "For being a good citizen while we sorted out the problem." He smiled and it made him look younger than his twenty-five years.

Antoni stood for a moment. "Very well, I will say you're welcome. Although, I still don't see why I deserve thanks, but nonetheless, thank you," Antoni responded as politely as he could, though still baffled.

Leywis nodded and turned to Denimael and bowed. "Madam, I wish you and your household a good evening."

Denimael smiled. "Thank you, Captain. And tell the Princess thank you from my family as well."

"Yes, Madam." Leywis spun on his heel and left.

Denimael walked by Antoni and opened the door a little. She watched Leywis leave but did not close the door until he had ridden out of sight. She shut it and spun around to glare at Antoni.

"You, boy, have shamed me! To be treated like a peasant! Kyros, Jatin, get over here now!" she yelled.

The two came at a run. "Mother?"

"Take him to the other room and get him ready. I think I need to modify his punishment."

Kyros and Jatin chortled with glee and grabbed Antoni's arms. "Someone's going to get it!" they chorused and started dragging him down the hall.

Antoni, although not surprised, wasn't looking forward to any modification of his "punishment" in any way. He unsuccessfully struggled to break loose from his stepbrothers' grasp. He knew that protesting would do him no good and he couldn't fight back. He was totally frustrated with the situation in which there was no way out.

Kyros and Jatin took him inside a dimly lit room filled with broken furniture and other unused items. Jatin let go first and got in Antoni's face. "Strip, Cindersoot."

Kyros laughed nastily and let go as well, leering at Antoni, knowing it would make him uncomfortable.

Antoni turned his face away and slowly started to undress. First, his shirt and then his pants and last his underclothing. He stood nude and kept his eyes focused on the ground.

"You need some fattening up, stepbrother," sneered Jatin. "You're so scrawny that even the dogs wouldn't fight over you."

The door creaked open and Denamiel's heavy footfalls and the tap, tap of her cane filled the room. She came to stand beside Antoni. "At first, I thought I would go easy on you and only give you ten but after the embarrassment of not being informed about the incident with our Princess, I've decided twenty-five licks should be sufficient."

Antoni gulped and prepared himself for the beating to come. He acknowledged her decision with a nod. He set himself in the all too familiar position and placed his hands on the edge of the table.

Kyros and Jinan jeered him and hastily moved out of their mother's way. Denimael pushed back her sleeves, her expression stern. "Count them and if you lose count I will add more," she ordered.

It was all Antoni could do to answer. "Yes, mother."

She raised her cane high and brought it down across his lower back. She liked to start near the middle of his back and work her way downward to his buttocks and occasionally, his legs.

Antoni felt the cane as it landed. He caught his breath and counted. "One."

"I think that sounded low. Like he's not trying to put any effort in it," Kyros commented.

Antoni repeated the number, but louder, not wanting to take anymore than he needed to. "One!"

"That's better." She swung again, harder, taking pleasure in the pain she was giving her stepson.

Antoni felt the pain from the cane's impact as it radiated through his back. He grimaced, but refused to give in and give her the screams or crying she most wanted to hear. "Two!" he spoke the word aloud so there would be no confusion.

Denimael frowned. Obviously she wasn't hitting him hard enough. She hit him five times in quick succession right above his buttocks and watched as welts formed.

Antoni stood as firm as he could, but still was unable to hold back a yelp. "Aggghhh! Se-Seven!" he let the words flow forth.

"Mother, I think he's not feeling it," Jatin stated.

"Or maybe he thinks he can act tough," Kyros added with malice. "I think he needs to be hit harder."

Denimael looked thoughtful. "You're right, I am being too soft on him. Kyros, go fetch my horse whip."

"Yes, Mother!" Kyros left the room, whistling a merry tune.

Jatin moved to Antoni's side. He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "You should have made more noise, Cinderfool."

Antoni closed his eyes. Not even halfway through the beating and it was only about to get worse.

Jatin snickered and petted Antoni's head before moving away. Kyros returned and handed the whip to his mother. He took her cane and she smiled at him.

"Now, where were we?" Her tone was pleasant but the look in her eyes was vicious.

Antoni's fingers dug into the table and he grimaced, waiting for the beating to resume. He could tell she was enjoying beating him without even having to open his eyes. Her voice may have been pleasant, but it oozed a malice that was barely covered.

She snapped the whip expertly in the air several times. "Yes, it's in good condition," she purred. That was the only warning she gave before the whip sang through the air and landed across Antoni's butt.

Antoni let loose a yelp, but caught his breath. "Eight!" he let go with a heavy word.

Denimael smirked and let fly ten lashes working the whip down Antoni's butt to his legs and back up before stopping to catch her breath. She watched some blood trickle down his leg. Oh yes, her stepson would hurt for several days and he would not forget this lesson any time soon.

"Eigh-eigh-eighteen!" the words barely formed as Antoni now choked back tears running down his cheek. His backside burned with pain and agony and he wanted to scream until he was hoarse from it. He eventually let his hurt show through with his now audible sobbing.

This woman had ruled his life and there was nothing he could do, especially with her two lackeys always there to keep the numbers in her favor. She was a complete and utter monster who seemed to find extreme pleasure in his misery and debasement. The worse he felt, especially if he showed it, the more she enjoyed it. Calling her a bitch would have been a compliment, as far as he was concerned, and that was one thing she would never receive from him. Never!!!!

"Aw, look, Cinderbaby is crying!" chortled Kyros.

"Maybe we should get him a bottle," added Jatin.

Denimael ignored her sons and studied her handiwork. Antoni's back, butt and legs were a mess and bloody. She still felt he was defying her. "Turn him around and stand him upright," she commanded her sons.

Eagerly they grabbed Antoni and hauled him to his feet. "Stand up, mother wants to see you," Kyros growled. "Here, hold him," he told his brother.

Jatin easily moved behind Antoni and held him up. Kyros moved to the side so that his mother could get to her victim.

Denimael walked over and gripped Antoni's chin tightly in her hand. She forced his chin up and peered into his eyes. "Ah, my little pet, does it hurt?"

Antoni groaned. He didn't answer at first, but not out of defiance. His mind was in such a state of pain and hate that he couldn't think if it would have been better to say yes or no. He finally said meekly, "Yes...mother."

"Kyros, grab his hands and extend his arms out in front of him," she commanded.

Kyros gave her a funny look but did as she asked. Antoni's arms were stretched out in front of him, his hands gripped tightly by Kyros. "Like this mother?"

"Yes, like that my son." Denimael moved to the side and a little behind Kyros. She raised the whip and snapped it out and down across Antoni's arms.

Antoni let out a scream. As much as he wanted to, he was unable to stifle his pain any longer. She had won and broken him this day. "Nineteen." He let the word out between sobs.

She laughed, his pain music to her ears. "Yes, Antoni, you will remember this day." She let loose in a burst of energy and delivered the last six blows up and down his arms. Finally the whistling of the whip stopped and the only sounds in the room were Denimael's harsh breathing, Kyros and Jatin's mocking laughter and Antoni's sobs.

"Release him."

Kyros and Jatin let go at the same time, letting Antoni fall unceremoniously to the floor.

Denimael grunted but lowered herself to one knee. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and jerked his head up. She delivered a sting backhand to his face. "You have five minutes to get your ass to the kitchen and start dinner." She let go, not waiting for an answer.

"Come my sons, let us go freshen up for dinner." The trio left and quiet fell in the room.

Antoni laid on the floor for a few seconds after they left before climbing to his feet. He gingerly put his clothes back on. The pain up and down his body seemed to just radiate like ripples through a pond. He wiped the tears from his eyes and headed to the kitchen. As much as wanted to tell the walking pestilence of his life to fix her own damned dinner, he knew his sanity rested on making it to bed with no more "punishments."

Finally in the kitchen, he took the food and a knife and began the preparations. Each slice he made through the food, another thought would run through his head of how he would return in kind each pain, each misery, she had inflicted on him over the years. But, for now, he knew all he could do was imagine and nothing more.

allan8d8
allan8d8
11 Followers
12