Cinderlove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allan8d8
allan8d8
11 Followers

"Yes, sir. Thank you , sir." Antoni nodded and then remained calm, trying to keep a relaxed demeanor about himself.

"I'll be taking him back home for now, General, but I'll make sure he's here, bright and early for training." Leywis promised.

The General harrumphed. "He'd better or it'll be you I skin."

Leywis grinned and guided Antoni out of the tent and to the horses. "Let's get you back home. Tell no one in your house that you are training with the guards. I think it might cause you much grief and I'd rather you be focused on training."

"Y-yes, sir. I will." he nodded to Lewywis and ascended to the top of his horse. He had do follow Leywis back to his prison. He could never call it a home, but just remained silent on the return trip.

When they arrived at the house, Leywis dismounted and waited for Antoni to get down. "I think you should be safe for now. And if there are any questions where you were, direct them to me."

Antoni once again just nodded. "Yes, sir." Any feelings of pride and satisfaction he felt melted now that he was back. He dismounted the horse and slowly made his way to the door. Before opening the door, he turned to Leywis and bowed. "Thank you again, sir."

"Don't thank me yet. Training starts tomorrow. I'll be here around 8:00. Have a good evening, Antoni." Leywis tipped his hat and went back to the horses. He mounted, gathered up the mare's reins and rode away.

Antoni took a deep breath, opened the door and awaited what ever furies were to be sent his way. He studied the house and searched for signs of his step-brothers or step-mother. They would no doubt have something to say and likely do about his absence.

As Antoni moved about the rooms, he found no trace or his step-family. He took the opportunity and did what chores he could to try to keep them off of his back when they returned and then made his way to his room in the basement. He needed to get some sleep.

allan8d8
allan8d8
11 Followers
12