Cindi Gets Fucked Over at Work

Story Info
Customer & boss make her fuck for her job.
1.9k words
3.59
161.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers

Cynthia is 18 and just out of high school. She lives with her best friend in a two bedroom apartment. She works at McDonalds. She has a boyfriend named Billy. Everybody calls her Cindi. Cindi is 5'3" tall and real petite. She has small tits and a little ass. Beautiful stomach with a bellybutton ring. She also has a piercing on the left side of her lower lip. Her ears are also pierced.

Cindi is getting ready to go to work. She was standing in front of the mirror looking at herself in her red thong. She loved her stomach and the way her silver barbell piercing looked. She decided to wear her small silver hoop in her lip for work. She grabs her brown work shirt that was a long sleeved button shirt that was way to big. She could wear it as a night shirt. She then pulled on her black slacks that were baggy. Off to work she went. She tried not to think about tomorrow because she was going to have dinner at Billy's parent's house and meet them for the first time.

She got to work and it was a pretty normal day. Towards the end of her shift she got this older gentleman in his fifties complaining about everything. Said his burger was wrong and his fries were cold and he wanted new items and a free shake. Manager said to give it to him so she did. With her back turned and no one around she spit in the shake like she has done before with these assholes. She gave him the food and went about her business.

Cindi went and was wiping down tables when the guy called her over. He said softly that he seen her spit in the shake. He threatened to go tell the manager. Cindi beg him not to because she was already on thin ice and would get fired. She apologized for doing it and offered to get another one for him. He said he didn't want another shake. Maybe she could do him a favor and he would forget about it. She asked what kind of favor. He asked her to go into the family bathroom and give him a blowjob. At first she balked at the idea.

He started to walk towards the front to find the manager. She couldn't loose her job. She had rent to pay. She stopped him and said that she would do it. She went and said she was taking her last break. She went to the bathroom and he was already in there. He locked the door and than turned and looked at her. She was cute and petite with shoulder length brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. He asked her to take her pants off. She unzipped her pants and dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them.

He asked her to unbutton her shirt. She did and he was pleased to see her red thong. He asked her to take her bra off and leave on the shirt. She slipped the red bra off and revealed her perky little tits. Her nipples were really hard and he asked her to pinch them and rub her breast. His cock got real hard and he was ready for his blowjob. He asked her name and she said it was Cindi. He told her he was Bill. She than walked up to him and got on her knees. She unzipped his pants and they dropped to his ankles. This huge two inch thick and eight inch long cock was popped out. She gasped at this large cock.

She reached out and started stroking it. She was now smiling as she continued to stroke his cock with her hand. She than put her lips around the head of his cock and he moaned she ran her tongue around the tip. She than took as much as she could down her throat. Bill must not have thought she was deep enough because he grabs her head and forced his cock all the way down her throat. She was gagging on this huge cock. He then let her suck back to the tip. Still holding her head he then forced his cock down her throat again. He started fucking her mouth faster till he cummed in her month. She gag on the cum and some ran down her chin. He told her to clean her chin and his cock of all the cum. She licked his cock clean and scooped the cum off her chin with her finger and than licked it.

Cindi was bending over to pick up her clothes as she felt Bill grab her hips from behind and kick her legs apart. He than quickly shoved his cock into her pussy. She screamed as this massive cock invaded her tight pussy. He didn't give her chance to fight as he pounded her pussy. She wanted to say no but it was starting to feel so good. She had never had a cock this big. Her boyfriend was nice but a little smaller than Bills. She moaned as she felt herself cumming all over his cock. Bill than unloaded a big load of cum deep inside her pussy. She licked his cock clean and Bill put his pants on and left.

Cindi cleaned herself up and got dressed and finished her shift. The manager asked her to come back to his office. Jake had not asked to talk to her for weeks. When she got back there he showed her a tape that had her spitting in the shake. He noticed when he was doing his daily review of the tapes. She didn't no what to say. Jake said he should fire her but he didn't want to. He said he saw her go into the bathroom with the old guy and if she did him some favors now in the office he would let her keep her job.

She knew she didn't have a choice she started taking her clothes off and stood in front of Jake's desk just in her red thong. Jake was in his mid twenties and was tall and muscular. She thought he was cute and was kind of looking forward to it. He got up from his desk and than undressed. Jake said he just wanted to fuck the shit out of her and go home. He walked up to her and started kissing her. He reached down with his right hand and grabs her red thong and ripped it off. She screamed a little as it hurt some. He than picked her up and laid her on the desk. She leaned back on the desk and spread her legs. He positioned his 6 inch cock at the entrance to her pussy and he shoved it inside of her.

He was not as big as Bill but it felt good. He was fucking her rough and fast. She screamed as he made her pussy bleed. After a few minutes she started to whimper but he kept pounding her. He than cummed inside of her as she had started to cry. Jake and Cindi got dressed and they headed home.

She got back to her apartment and her roommate was there with her boyfriend drinking beer. Megan was her roommate and Steve was her boyfriend. Cindi started drinking to. By 1 AM Megan had passed out on the couch. Steve was still sitting in the recliner. Cindi was getting drunk and was wearing these short red cotton shorts she change in after work with no panties on. She had a white t-shirt with no bra on that showed off her belly.

Cindi was drinking and dancing to the music that was playing. She fell back and landed in Steve's lap. She looked back and just smiled. She decided to start grinding her ass on his cock. She could feel it getting hard through her jeans. He grabs her hips as she continued to dance for him. She then felt his hands go up her shirt and start rubbing her breast. He removed his hands and she turned around. They didn't say a word as she pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. She than turned around and heard him moan in approval as she slipped her shorts off and stepped out now naked.

She turned around and he was standing up she took his pants and shirt off and pushed him back down in the chair. She than climbed on top of him as she inserted his small cock inside her. She rode him wildly as he kept moaning and it didn't take long for Steve to cum inside her pussy. Steve put his boxers on and than went and carried Megan to her bedroom. Cindi went to her own bedroom and called Billy. Billy's message picked up and she figured he was asleep and she did the same.

She was waked at 9 AM by Billy calling. He wanted to hang but she explained she had a long day at work and got drunk last night. She didn't mention the 3 guys she fucked. He told her to rest and that he would pick her up at 6 PM for dinner.

She got up at 4 PM and started getting ready. She was wearing this black skirt that just went above the knees. She wore her white buttoned blouse. She had black heels on. She also was wearing a white lacy bra with a black thong.

Billy picked her up and they headed to his parents house. They got to the door and Billy's dad opened it. He introduced her to Bill Sr. She could not believe it was the old guy at work yesterday. He had this big smile and she was pretty sure he knew who she was yesterday. Dinner went fine and they were all making small talk in the living room when Billy got called into work because the other bartender got sick. He headed to work and asked his dad to take Cindi home.

They walked out to the car and Bill Sr. apologized for taking advantage of her. He explained that Billy had told him that she spits in asshole shakes so he thought of this plan and was surprised how well it worked. She told him how her boss found out and than fucked the shit out of her. She noticed Bill's cock getting hard. She decided to give him a blowjob as he drove. She reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She was getting all his cock in this time without him forcing it down her throat.

He was glad he had got to her apartment. He parked as she continued to suck his cock. She than pulled it out and asked Bill to fuck her. He leaned his seat back as she mounted him. She rolled up her skirt and sat on his cock. She grinded fast and hard and he cummed quickly inside her. She kissed him goodnight as she went up and got in bed. She could not stop thinking about how much she loved fucking that old man. She didn't know what to do about it. She decided to keep dating Billy but definitely fucking his dad to. She fell asleep as thought of Bill Sr.'s huge cock inside her.

sexy_J
sexy_J
30 Followers