Cindi Needed Me

Story Info
A one-night affair with a family friend.
4.5k words
4.39
20.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening and the voice message on Karen's phone was from Cindi. She said her college-aged next-door neighbors were planning a huge party and she needed to get away for the night. Would it be okay if she spent the night at our house? She was going to head over to our place in the hope that it was not a problem, since she really had no one else to call.

Karen was in a seminar at an out-of-town conference and apparently hadn't had a chance to check her messages, so she had not yet replied. Being one of our best friends since college, Cindi has a key to our house and had allowed herself in. She knows that she is always welcome in our home, especially since last year's divorce from Kevin, also one of our best friends from our college days. Cindi has been very lonely and has needed our support. While Kevin has moved to the west coast and we've fallen out of touch, we have maintained a close relationship with Cindi, for which she has been very grateful.

Cindi is a very attractive woman. She's 30 years old, about 5'7" tall, with silky dark hair down to her shoulders, and extremely fit. A track athlete at our small college, she has always been thin but not too skinny, athletic but not muscular. Her body is toned and her butt is round and tight, and her legs are absolutely incredible! Her medium size breasts still seem to be as perky as they were 10 years ago. I used to love watching her do the long jump and high jump events in those tight, form-fitting spandex uniforms they wear! I never told Karen why I was such a loyal supporter of our track team, but she probably had a good idea. She's not blind and I'm guessing she was probably envious of Cindi's figure.

Karen is a beautiful woman as well, but she wasn't given the same physical gifts as Cindi. She is 5'5" and has short blonde hair. She also stays in shape by jogging daily, but her proportions are not the same as Cindi's. Nevertheless, I have always been attracted to her both physically and emotionally, and that certainly hasn't changed after five years of marriage.

When I arrived home from work that evening, I was more than a little surprised to see Cindi's car in the driveway, since Karen was out-of-town. When I walked through the door, Cindi was sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea. I immediately noticed that she was wearing a tight blue tank top and silky pink hip-hugging short-shorts. She hopped up and gave me a quick hug and apologized for the late notice, and then explained her situation. She hoped I didn't mind the extra company!

I told her she's always welcome and it's never a problem. After I explained that Karen was out-of-town, there was a brief moment of awkward hesitation before she suggested that maybe she should get a hotel room. I told her that was silly - I would never let a good friend pay for a hotel when our home was available. Besides, Karen would be angry if I didn't make her stay! So I texted Karen a quick message and let her know what was happening, even though she already had the voice message as well. Apparently, though, she still hadn't had a chance to listen to it, since she hadn't responded to me or to Cindi.

To change the subject, I offered Cindi a drink and we both had a beer and sat out on the deck while she went through the details of her neighbors' party plans. We then covered all of the usual topics and I asked her how she was doing personally.

Cindi said that she was doing much better, but admittedly missed the closeness of a real companion. She mentioned how lucky Karen and I were to have each other and that she was always secretly jealous of Karen having a man like me to come home to each night.

Trying to keep things light, I joked that someone as hot as she was probably had a date every weekend!

But she said she hasn't been dating at all and is definitely ready to start spending some time with a man - that romance is what she misses the most since the divorce. (So much for keeping it light!)

As darkness fell, we continued with our drinks and our conversation, gradually getting more and more comfortable with each other's company. Just then, my phone rang and it was Karen. She said she was glad Cindi had a place to go tonight, and joked that I had better keep my hands to myself! She then talked to Cindi briefly to assure her that she was welcome in our home. She was hoping to be home early on Sunday, so she'd stop over and visit with Cindi at her house.

After the call ended, I asked Cindi if she'd like to go inside and watch a movie. She said yes, so we picked out a DVD and we both sat on the couch together, settling in next to each other but not inappropriately close.

I couldn't help but let my imagination wander with a beautiful woman, dressed in a sexy tight outfit, sitting next to me on the couch. Although I knew nothing would happen, it was a tantalizing fantasy that I felt guilty about even entertaining.

As the movie wore on, our conversation continued and I noticed that Cindi took several opportunities to brush my arm or leg with her own, and eventually she allowed her leg to rest up against mine. As I was already having thoughts that I knew I shouldn't be, it was getting a bit more dicey as I considered the idea that Cindi was divorced and in need of a romantic connection with a man. Was it possible that she was actually looking to seduce me? I knew I had to resist if this was the case, but human nature is a formidable adversary!

By the end of the movie, she was snuggled up next to me and had her head on my shoulder. She mentioned that this is exactly what she had envisioned having for the last several months, a cozy evening with an attractive man.

Attractive? I joked that she must be thinking of someone else.

But no, she said, she has always found me very sexy, but could never bring herself to verbalize it due to her friendship with Karen.

At this, I immediately felt an erection developing and told her that I've always thought she was beautiful as well. If I wasn't dating Karen in college, I would have asked her out many years ago.

She took her hand and put it on my chest and said what a shame it was that I was married. Otherwise, this would be an extremely romantic setting.

I expressed my agreement and said that she will find a man soon. As she began rubbing my chest, she looked me in the eyes and said "I hope he's a man like you."

I replied, "Cindi, you deserve everything you want in life, and someone as beautiful as you are won't have to wait long."

"I really don't want to wait any longer. Will you give me what I need?" she whispered in my ear, almost begging.

"I want to more than anything, Cindi, but I can't. I just couldn't do that to Karen." I was doing my best to stay strong, but my will was fading quickly.

"Karen is my best friend," she said. "I don't want to hurt her, but she won't know anything. I just want to borrow you for one night. You are a strong, handsome man and I am so attracted to you. I just want to know the feeling of being close to you right now."

At this point, I made what I knew was a bad decision and I put my hand on her cheek, locked eyes with her, and moved closer to her face so that our lips were just inches apart. After a few seconds in this tantalizing positon, she slowly leaned in and our lips met. The kiss was soft and tentative. We then pulled away slightly, looked at each other and considered whether or not to continue. And then we hungrily attacked one another with open mouths and eager tongues looking for a partner.

As our tongues wrestled with one another, I let my hand roam down over her shoulders and onto her chest. I could feel her erect nipples and I rubbed and squeezed both breasts firmly, with the enthusiasm of someone who hasn't been with a woman other than my wife in many years.

Soon I pulled her on top of me and grabbed her ass in those tight, silky shorts with both hands while my erection, which was trapped in my pants, rubbed up against her so that intercourse was only being prevented by a couple of pieces of fabric. As I squeezed her butt, we dry-humped passionately and I felt an orgasm already starting to build. Our hips rocked back and forth to a wonderful rhythm and I soon decided that I had to be on top. Without interrupting our kiss, we rolled on the couch until I was completely on top of her. I was lying with my hips in between her legs, and continued thrusting my imprisoned penis into her crotch. I grabbed her arms and held them above her head, clinching both of her wrists in my left hand. With my right hand I continued squeezing both breasts, first on top of her skimpy shirt, and then reaching inside so that the only barrier was a sheer bra that had no chance of concealing her excited nipples.

"Oh, Doug," she moaned. "I've wanted you ever since I first met you."

I didn't respond verbally, but my animal instincts were taking over. I put both hands at the bottom of her shirt, grabbed it tightly, and then quickly ripped it apart, straight up the middle, and threw it to the floor in front of the couch.

Now she was lying on the couch only in her extremely thin purple bra and those tight pink silk shorts. After another minute of greedily feeling her tits, I unfastened her front-hook bra and released her beautiful 34B breasts. Her nipples eagerly awaited the wet touch of my tongue and I wasted no time in getting there. Licking and sucking her tits, I watched her nipples grow harder and more responsive with each flick of my tongue.

I then turned my attention a bit lower and I rubbed her very fit stomach and licked her belly button. I teased her by putting a finger inside the waistband of her shorts and pulling them down just a bit, but no further. I then slid my hands down to her thighs and squeezed them firmly, slowly moving to her inner thighs, being sure not to make contact with her crotch. The tension was driving her crazy and she was trying to thrust her hips to get closer to me, hoping to convince me to quicken my advance. Finally providing her with some relief, I moved my hands to the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down past her thighs, then her knees, and finally over her ankles. Remaining between her legs, I now had her completely naked except for a pink thong that matched her silk shorts.

As lovely as she looked like this, I could no longer control myself. I pulled the thong off of her and revealed a nearly-shaved mound. There was just a small, neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair and I could tell she went to great pains to maintain her most private area, a habit of which I am very appreciative!

I then grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs into the air, one on either side of my head. I have always liked this feeling of control over a woman. I set each leg on my shoulders and rubbed her inner thighs and then the crease between her legs and her pelvis. Slowly I caressed her, running a finger around her mound, exploring the outer region of her pussy, and then teasing her ass and taint.

"Doug, I want you to take me. NOW!" Cindi sounded absolutely desperate and clearly couldn't hold out much longer.

I set her legs down and then leaned in towards her pussy. My tongue touched her clit and it immediately responded, seeking much more attention. I started licking it, and then moved to the rest of her pussy, finding my way in and around her outer lips, and then dipping deep inside of her. I could taste her sweetness and she was so wet...there was no hiding her state of arousal.

Cindi was still pushing herself towards me, wanting and NEEDING more and more. I was happy to oblige, and my tongue got a vigorous workout! I knew it wouldn't be long before her first orgasm arrived. She was leaning to one side and her body was so tense...SO tense...that I couldn't bear to deprive her any longer. I continued licking her clit and slid one, then two fingers, inside of her. Within seconds of working my fingers around her G-Spot, she exploded into a wonderful orgasm that resulted in her juices soaking my face.

"Oh...My...God!" she moaned with a smile. "That was so fucking good. PLEASE do it again, Doug! I will do ANYTHING you want if you will just do that for me one more time!"

I returned her smile and, without saying a word, put my head down and went back to work. The thought of bringing a woman to this state of ecstasy was such a huge turn-on for me that I could have done it all night. I used my tongue to massage her clit, her lips, her inner thighs, her taint, and to tease her ass. She wiggled and squirmed throughout, clearly enjoying the variety of locations that my tongue was visiting.

"Mmmmm...no one has ever done this to me like you are doing, Doug. You are SO GOOD at this!" she purred.

She seemed to respond especially well when I visited further south, so I continued teasing her ass and began applying a bit of pressure with my left thumb without actually penetrating. But as she kept squirming, it became obvious that she wanted more. So I applied a little more pressure and then she repeatedly squeezed her ass cheeks and drew my thumb inside of her. The more she wiggled, the further my thumb entered her. At the same time, with my right hand, I had two fingers inside her pussy and was exploring gently but thoroughly. My tongue continued to lick her clit and Cindi was responding by moaning in pleasure and leaning onto her left side, clearly in a state of euphoria.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God. Doug, I'm going to come again! Doug! Oh! Oh!" And suddenly her body began convulsing violently, so much so that it was hard to keep my thumb and fingers inside of her, but I wasn't about to ruin her moment, so I made sure to keep them where they were and doing what they were doing. Finally, with her pelvis rising off of the couch, she screamed out "YESSS! YESSS! DOUG! DOUG! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Her shouts were followed by the most intense orgasm I've ever witnessed. There were juices absolutely FLOWING out of her pussy, down her legs, and all over my face and forehead. I couldn't believe the amount of fluid I was seeing and tasting, and the look on her face revealed total satisfaction and relief. Her hips and entire body were now completely relaxed and she was grinning ear to ear.

"Thank you! Thank you SO MUCH!" she whispered. "I have never had anyone go down on me like that before. That was AMAZING!" She was as giddy as a schoolgirl.

After a few moments to recover, Cindi said with a giggle, "Now, Doug, since you have given me a tremendous gift...let's see what I can do for you!" The look in her eyes was so sexy and irresistible that I couldn't wait to see what she had in mind.

At that, she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She stopped right at the end of the bed and told me to stand still. I did as I was told, and she slowly lifted my arms, and then pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. "Now, about these pants..." she continued. "They will definitely need to go." With that, she pulled them down and finally revealed my raging hard-on. She stepped back, admired my body, and then said: "Oh yes, this will definitely do. I've been needing a package like this for a long time."

Then she reached for a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor directly in front of me. She moved in close and began kissing me, and then slowly lowered herself onto her knees, directly on the pillow. At this point, she gently took hold of my penis with one hand and cupped my testicles with the other hand. She licked my cock and caressed my balls, and then opened her mouth wide and took me inside. The heat of her mouth felt absolutely amazing and she wasted no time in going to work, in and out, alternately sucking me and then, with both hands, stroking me. The entire time she moaned her approval as though she had never tasted a meal as delicious as my manhood.

After just a few minutes of standing there and receiving an amazing blow job, I was nearly ready to explode. She worked my penis with masterful hands and a tenacious tongue that couldn't seem to get enough. One hand was gripping my ass while the other was at the base of my cock. Then, from deep within my balls, I felt the beginning of my eruption.

"I'm going to come inside your mouth, Cindi," I said. "Get ready to swallow every drop of it," I commanded.

She nodded her head eagerly and purred "mmm...hmmm." At that, I grabbed the back of her head, futilely tried to contain my eruption, and then finally unleashed a titanic orgasm into the back of her mouth and down her throat. Cindi was frantically trying to swallow everything while my hips gyrated, but a little bit of semen escaped her mouth and dripped onto her chin. She quickly used her finger to collect it and put it back in her mouth with a smile and a light smack of her lips.

She then spent another few moments massaging me to make sure she had relieved me of everything I had to offer and that I was totally satisfied. There was no doubt about my satisfaction!

Then she stood and once again took me by the hand and this time invited me to lie on the bed. When I was on my back, she leaned over me with her hair falling against my face, and kissed me. With her hand on my chest, she whispered "That was sensational! I knew I was missing out on something spectacular when you married Karen," and she kissed me again.

I could taste a bit of my semen in her kiss, and I was surprised by how it turned me on. Karen had never done that after a blow job before.

I replied, "That was an unbelievable blow job you gave me, baby. You may have ruined me with that one. I don't think it can get any better!"

She grinned at that and said "You never know. It might get even better the next time! With a cock like this, I can be very enthusiastic." She moved her hand down to my penis and took hold lightly. Already I could feel twinges and within a minute or so, her massaging had caused me to have another rigid hard-on.

I then took hold of her shoulders and gently pushed her onto her back. I leaned over her and looked into her eyes. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Take me any way you want. We're all alone and I am yours tonight. Fuck me."

"Roll over," I commanded in a deep, authoritative voice. She rolled onto her stomach and I spread her legs apart. As I moved into position, I took hold of my cock and placed the tip of it near her ass. I then spread her cheeks and applied gentle pressure with the tip. "Are you ready, baby?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Take me."

With that, I began easing my cock inside her ass, allowing her time to adjust as I pushed back and forth. Only the tip was inside, but soon she relaxed and I felt my dick being sucked into her anus, little by little. "Give me more," she whispered.

So I obliged and put more force into my thrusting. Now my seven-inch cock was halfway inside of her and she was still squeezing her ass cheeks, begging for me to continue. After a few more moments of this erotic rocking motion, my entire shaft was inside of her and she was mine, and she knew it. I was in charge of her body and she was my prisoner.

"I own you," I said menacingly.

"Yes. You are my master," she replied.

I continued fucking her ass and could feel my balls getting tight once again. Karen never let me do this to her, so my arousal was on a new level.

"Do you want to come in my ass," she asked?

"Yes, I'm going to pump you full of my seed. You are my helpless slave. I'm going to fill you up because you belong to me."

With a moan, she mumbled, "Then take me, master."

At that, I unleashed another powerful orgasm, this time directly into her ass, thrusting violently as my cock released its hot cum with repeated spurts. Lying there on her stomach with her face in the pillow and her legs spread wide, she was totally submissive and had no choice but to accept my dominance.

When I had finished, I pulled out of her and lied on my back and then she did the same, both of us drinking in the indescribable pleasure we had just experienced.

12