Cindi's First Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls have you ever been in a sitituation where you really needed to do something REALLY SOON! If you know what I mean?

Ali and Bobbi smiled with satisfaction on getting me to join them. Ali picked out another white outfit similar to hers. We were similar sizes. This one was also bright white, low cut and short, about 6 inches above the knees! They slowly changed into their outfits one then the other teasing me all the way. They waited for me to change. There was not going to be any modesty and both of them really wanted to see me. I could see the passion in their eyes. I could see the desire in their bodies. I COULD SEE THE MOISTURE BETWEEN THEIR LEGS! I also needed a release, but still had some hesitation. I did not want to admit I was as turned on as they were and they were soon going to realize this. Since I had nowhere to hide, I decided to go with the flow. They had turned me on beyond definition, I figured I should try the same. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse , then my bra. This was where I needed release the most anyway. My breasts were starting to hurt from all this pent up desire. You know where I am coming from. Next I slowly took off my jeans. Slow and with passion. I could see the effect I was having. Next I slowly took off my panties and stood in front of them. As they did to me, I slowly slid my hands up and down my thighs and said OK , how do I look? They said You look great. Are you getting turned on by our show?

As all us girls know, it is easy for another girl to tell when we are turned on! My nipples were standing straight out and the tell tale moisture between my legs was very evident. I was embarrassed, but they were not surprised. Bobbi said I felt the same way last time. Just relax and enjoy what is to come. I was not really sure what was to come, but I knew I would really enjoy it.

I was a little embarrassed wearing this skimpy white outfit with no bottoms. This was especially true when I was about to be in front of a total stranger, but Ali and Bobbi kept telling me ÒJust relax and enjoy.Ó

Ali started posing again on the railings of this abandoned house. She was so sexy in this short outfit. It was really strange to see an outfit so short and revealing, yet her poses were never trashy. As I watched, I could definitely see the signs of teasing, but no way showing to much. She would put one leg on the railing showing her thigh, yet you could never tell if she had on anything underneath. She would bend over a railing showing lots of cleavage, but you could not see her nipples. You knew she was definitely turned on by the way her nipples stuck out, but you could not see them, just their outline! Next was Bobbis turn. She too, sat on the railing with one leg up. This also showed signs of teasing, but little else. Bobbi also showed lots of cleavage and even a silhouette side view of her breasts. She had more to show, but again extremely exotic, but not trashy. While Bobbi was posing, Ali kept encouraging me. She kept saying Just relax and act natural. Soon it was my turn. I was very nervous, but Ali and Bobbi smiled their encouragement. I repeated what they did and soon forgot my nervousness, at least one kind. I was again getting another kind of nervousness. I had watched Ali and Bobbi posing and smiling, but never heard what was said. Here this photographer was complimenting me. I had never done this before, but he said relax you look so great. You should see the sun glistening off your hair. You have a great looking body, do not hide it. I never felt I was that great looking, but here I was in a very revealing outfit, posing in front of a total stranger and being complimented and taught ways of posing I had never before experienced! These compliments were turning me on also. How much can a girl take? Ali and Bobbi turned me on, now this strange guy was turning me on! Never a release, just more and more pent up passion!

How much can a body take?

The three of us posed in different locations, always separately. After another half hour, he said Ò Lets try some saloon photos. You are going to be saloon girls with 100s of guys around. His way of bringing us into a fantasy world was unbelievable. This time he had us posing together. We were sitting on old bar tables together. Sitting on the bar together. Doing all kinds of things, but together. This was again very sexy and teasing, but never to revealing. Problem was we were all very turned on and by touching our legs, our sides our arms together was turning us on even more if you can relate to that. Our body heat had to be 20 degrees above normal! We were hot and bothered and knew we all had to do something very soon. This was becoming very evident to everyone! Even he knew this! Out breasts were tight, our nipples standing erect and we all could not help the tell tale moisture between our legs. Remember we had no panties on!

He then said One more series and you are on your own.

Ali and Bobbi both smiled very seductively. I was not sure what to expect, but I could see in their expressions something was up!

He had Ali doing some very seductive poses, a little more exotic than the others,but still not trashy. I am not sure if she was posing for him or for us, as both Bobbi and I were getting very turned on and needed to get some kind of release! Ali definitely was not helping our problem, if you know what I mean.

After 5 minutes, he said Ò Bobbi, your turn.Ó Bobbi went to him and again started posing very seductively. Ali went and laid down on a near by table. I was watching Bobbi in my nervous state, when I soon realized she was watching Ali. I turned around and was shocked at what I saw. Ali was lying on her back with her short lingerie outfit above her stomach. She had her fingers between her legs giving herself some release from all this pent up passion! Bobbi was watching and posing more seductively than ever. She was being turned on watching Ali and her state of pent up passion was showing. Soon he said, Cindi, your turn.

My turn! I was getting so turned on watching Ali do what every one of us girls does. Am I not right? HavenÕt you all relieved your passion 100Õs of times with your fingers between your legs? Ali was putting on a show and knew it was turning us all on! She was bringing her fingers to her cunt and rubbing ever so slowly. Her juices were flowing and were very evident by how very wet her fingers were. Slowly in, slowly out. She was teasing us and having a great deal of fun doing this. At the same time Bobbi was posing and getting very turned on by this show. Now I was supposed to be posing, but I could not take my eyes off Ali. It was so intriguing, so exotic and so real. Her passion was genuine. I know how she felt as my passion was pent up as was everyone elses, but Ali was doing something about it and in front of everyone! How could something so natural be considered so wrong? How could society say something so natural, and done by every girl, could be so wrong? I was beginning to understand what society was hiding!

As I was posing in my fog of watching Ali put on a show, being turned on more than ever, I noticed Bobbi had taken her outfit off and was heading to Ali. She put her hands on AliÕs cunt and started taking over what Ali had started. Again I was in shock, but again getting more turned on! Society called this wrong, but it seemed so right. Why should girls not please each other? After all, they know how to please themselves. I was posing in my fog when I saw something else again surprise me. Bobbi was bending down and starting to lick AliÕs cunt. They were both enjoying each other so much. This was real. This Was Passion. This was so very natural!

Finally, I was told Go join them.

I had never done anything like this. I was told it was wrong. I was in turmoil. I wanted to join them, but was hesitant. Ali and Bobbi called me over. Come join us. Give it a try. You wonÕt regret it. I finally gave in. I was so turned on watching them, it seemed so natural and why not at least try?

Bobbi backed away and Ali spread her legs. I had never seen a girls cunt up close. Her bush was clean cut and her clit was very extended. She was wet and starving for attention. I knew her state of turmoil as I was currently in that same state. She said Just feel me and see how hot I am. I put my fingers on her wet cunt. She was so warm. I slowly put one finger then another in her as I had done 1,000s of times to myself. I instinctively knew what to do, but Ali said come taste me. Taste a girl? I had never done that. I was told it was wrong. But here was my best friend urging me on. I decided to try and see how she tasted. As soon as my tongue touched her, I knew I had to have more. She was so sweet and so in need of my attention. Bobbi was also watching me which turned me on even more. I was giving my best friend pleasure in ways I never thought possible. Ali was in a very agitated state , you know what I mean, when she said LIKE MY CLIT! I did as she requested and was soon rewarded by her climax like I had never heard of before. I tasted her , licked her and could not get enough of her. Finally her orgasisms were subsiding and she was lying in a state of bliss as I had never before seen. At least one of us got some release. Somehow, I sensed this was only the beginning!

I looked across the room and saw Bobbi with her hands between her legs. I figured I was supposed to relieve her passion also. I was about to get up when the photographer came up to her. He said nothing, but she instinctively knew what to do. Ali knew what was about to happen and smiled at Bobbi. Bobbi, seductively, smiled back. I was still in the dark, but knew I was in for another show.

Bobbi slowly unzipped the photographers pants and pulled them down. She then did the same with his underwear. She was going to give him oral satisfaction! She took out his cock and slowly held it, stroked it and felt his passion building in her hands. Girls, do you not get turned on feeling a guys manhood growing in your hands? What a turn on to see something double in size before your eyes! He was well built and growing by the second. Bobbi had a glaze of passion in her eyes and everyone knew she was going to give him oral satisfaction like she never did before. She knew what to do. She knew she was being watched. She knew she was going to give a show like she had never done before!

She started slow. Her tongue liking his entire length. She took him all the way in, then took him out liking with only her tongue. Then all the way in again and out. Always building a tempo. Ali and I were getting so turned on with this show. I was so curious to see what was so natural in giving passion and society called so wrong. My passion was going beyond all control and I was starting to touch myself. Ali said, wait you will get yours very soon. Wait, how could I wait, my body needed release and all it got was more teasing and pressure for release, but I did as Ali asked and waited to see what they had in store for me. I was curious to know what was going to happen in my turn.

I went back to watching Bobbi. I could see the passion building and knew his release was near.

Bobbis pace was getting quicker and everyone knew his release was soon to come. As soon as he was about to come, Bobbi pulled him out and he came on her face. They definitely wanted me to see this. Ali smiled at Bobbi seemingly giving her approval. Bobbi smiled back liking his cum from her lips. This was real passion, this was real pleasure and society called it wrong? The only thing I felt was wrong was my not getting my own passion satisfied!

Bobbi came over to me and did another thing that shocked me. She kissed me! I have never been kissed by a girl before! Then I realized she not only kissed me, but she still had his cum on her tongue and passed it to me. At first I was in shock, then disbelief, then disgust at this strange behavior. However, that soon passed as the sensation of his cum was taking over. It was salty,but for some reason extremely arousing. The disgust was quickly replaced with an understanding of bonding. I had just tasted a guys manliness and never touched him.! It seemed this was a bonding procedure because both Ali and Bobbi looked at me me smiles of satisfaction as to how I was handling things. Bobbi quietly said for me to go to him and say FUCK ME! I was again in shock, but somehow this seemed the natural thing to do. As I said, I was still a VIRGIN! How do I go to a complete stranger I have never before seen and tell him TAKE MY CHERRY!

As I was contemplating this, Ali came from behind and slowly lifted my lingerie outfit above my head. I was standing totally nude in front of Bobbi and this stranger. I was froze in disbelief as to what was happening. I knew what I really wanted. I definitely knew what I really needed! My mind was in swirls of disbelief on what was happening so quickly. Ali said. Just relax. You are to tense. She then grabbed both my breasts from behind and started kneading my nipples with such tenderness and passion. There was no question I was hotter than I have ever been before. Now my breasts were getting attention like they never had and I was standing in front of a total stranger about to ask him TO FUCK ME!

Finally I could not take it anymore. I went to an empty table, laid down, spread my legs and said COME FUCK ME! I NEED YOU! FUCK ME! PLEASE NOW! FUCK ME!

As I said this, my fingers were between my legs, my juices were flowing and I really needed him .

He came over and asked Are you sure? I said I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME NOW!!! There was no hesitation on my part. I knew this was going to be an event I would never forget and could never dream of losing my cherry in a better place or time - with my friends all enjoying REAL PASSION. I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY INNOCENCE IN FRONT OF MY BEST FRIENDS! What more could you ask for.

He also was ready. His manhood was standing straight out. I knew he wanted it as much as me. I was going to please him like I had never pleased anyone. I had my legs spread for him. He came and slowly stroked my cunt with his cock. He did not go in just started teasing me. Slowly up and down. The more he teased the wetter I got. This was absolutely driving me crazy with pent up passion. Ali finally yelled He will keep teasing you until you put him where you want it! They were watching and enjoying the show. I was getting turned on even more by this, but I did need release. I quickly took his cock and guided it where I most needed him. Finally an end to my suffering. He went in slowly knowing I was still a virgin. He hit my hymen and asked if I was ready. I said YES, LETS GET GOING!! He then took a deep thrust and went through. The pain was short lived, the passion was building. In and out slowly and with great care to give me what I had been seeking. Finally, when he sensed my passion was at itÕs peak, he started speeding up. Quicker and quicker until I told him I was coming. I came and came until I almost passed out with pleasure. I was definitely sure this was the time and place to lose my virginity! The pleasure was greater than anyone had ever mentioned for a first time experience. I was truly pleased and happy beyond belief.

As I was regaining my composure, I saw Ali was starting to please Bobbi as I had pleased her.

Bobbi was the last to get release from her pent up passion and everyone knew it would be cruel and unusual punishment to leave her out. Ali knew how to please and Bobbi definitely was getting her well deserved release.

Needless to say we were all completely worn out and the sun was beginning to set. It was time to go. On the way home I asked Bobbi if she made it with him. She said this was a very strange guy. He would give you what you most desired in life. He asked nothing in return. This was a strange answer, so I asked her again, what did he give you? ÒCindi, he gave me back PASSION! He saved my marriage. My husband has never been happier. What I did today was a thank you with all my heart. He totally understood. Somehow I understood her meaning.

I then asked Ali What did he do for you?Ó

Ali said, He gave me confidence and purpose in life. Like you, I was apprehensive about guys. He showed me what real passion was all about. I now have a boyfriend with a strong relationship.Ó

Then Ali asked me What did you learn today?Ó

I had to think a minute, but somehow life seemed clearer. I had some true friends. I somehow was starting to see my future with confidence. I was young, single and free. I was now ready to see life and its many adventures.

For those of you who have read my long, very personal story, I LOVE YA! Let me know how you really liked my adventure and if you want to hear from me or Ali again. Bobbi has her family and completed her adventure into photo fantasy land, I think.

WAIT! Ali just called me. She said this photographer had just asked her about an extended photo shoot and if I wanted to go. Believe me, there is no hesitation. If one day gives this much pleasure, passion and ecstasy, what will a week be like? She said it could be awhile because he needs more girls who he can depend on. Be ready for more personal and intimate adventures as Ali and I are helping this photographer find more dependable subjects who are not afraid of adventure and hardship. Ali and I are both young, single and free. We are ready at a moments notice to follow this strange photographer/ author anywhere. Ali has a strong relationship, and he fully understands Ali might partake on a strange adventure at a moments notice. I am still looking for my special someone. I know he is there somewhere. BYE FOR NOW!

If you like this strange, but true story, read other stories by The Natural Photographer. If you want more stories email us on how you like these stories. NO EMAILS - NO MORE STORIES!!

12