Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I couldn't resist that either. Remember when you were...I don't know, maybe twelve and your breasts were developing. I came up behind you and grabbed them from behind because I wanted to see what they felt like?"

She smiled then and said, "Yes, I remember, and we fought about that."

"We sure did. I was a real pain in the ass for you."

"Well at least now you admit it and thank you."

Doug and Diane rejoined them and then Doug said, "I'm going with Tanya so you don't have to feed me breakfast. We'll see you tomorrow." They made their way to the door and then with one more goodnight, they left as Charlie and Diane stood in the living room.

As soon as they were alone, they both stripped again and headed for the bedroom. They had some unfinished business to see to. They took long enough to renew their vows of love before he was on her and a second later inside of her and they didn't last more than five minutes.

Afterward as they lay on their sides talking, Diane asked Charlie, "You haven't said, so I'll ask you. Did it bother you seeing me with Gary?"

"I almost told you that you could make love to him, so does that answer your question?"

She smiled and said, "I think it does, but why almost and not okay?"

"I had to see how well I'd handle all of that. Was he good?"

"He was good. Not great, but good."

"Any regrets honey?"

"No regrets. Now about you and Cindy."

"That bothered you."

"It did, but not like I wanted to cry or for you to stop. I think part of that is because I know how you two feel about each other. I worry."

"Honey I'm not going to leave you or stop loving you no matter what happens or if Cindy and I do make love. It's you and me forever." He meant what he said, but he also knew that handling his emotions after making love to Cindy wouldn't be as easy as he made it sound.

Their conversations about the party and what happened would weave in and out of their lives through most of the weekend. That is until Sunday when Cindy called and said she was on her way over. When Charlie opened their door, Cindy smiled and Rusty said hi.

She walked into Charlie's arms as he said, "This is a nice surprise."

They moved to the living room as Diane came from their bedroom and saw Rusty standing there with Cindy and Charlie still acting like lovers.

Diane went straight to Rusty and they shared a long embrace and a kiss before she said, "You might as well get used to seeing those two like that."

He smiled and said, "I noticed that at the party and then later Cindy warned me. We talked about that." Then he smiled at Di and asked her, "Did you know that Charlie can walk on water?"

Diane laughed and said, "I'm not surprised she thinks he can. Then she whispered in his ear, "Do you think you could stand it if they made love?"

"I could, and I think they need to learn that neither of them walks on water." Diane just smiled at him and softly kissed him.

Cindy moved back to Rusty then as she told Di and Charlie, "We had a nice very late dinner last night and we've been together and talking almost nonstop since then. Well we did get a few hours sleep too."

Diane reached for Cindy's hand and pulled her toward the kitchen as she said, "Time for woman to woman chat. You guys make yourselves comfortable. As soon as they were alone in the kitchen Diane put her arms around Cindy and asked, "Is this going where I think it is?"

"I think so. He's fantastic Di. So very different than Kevin was. More loving and concerned with what I think and want." Then she smiled and added, "And he's so good in bed."

"Oh is that right," Di said as her eyes danced.

"I talked to Kevin before we came over and he left because he wasn't interested in living like that he said."

"He can't be center stage enough in that environment."

"I never saw him as being like that."

"His true self came out. It's like Bonnie said, it's hard to be anything but yourself when you're naked and in a room full of naked people. Okay, a question. Would it bother you if I made love to Rusty?"

"I think both of you would be richer for the experience."

"Because you want to make love to Charlie?"

"We both know that I want that very much, but if you'd prefer, you two just make love and Charlie and I will watch."

"And touch and kiss."

"Of course."

"You really do love him."

"You know I do. I love him very much, but I'll never do anything to jeopardize your relationship Di."

"I know you wouldn't. One last question, will Rusty move in with your or you with him?"

"It's too soon for that, but we're talking about it."

"I think Charlie and I will give up the always naked lifestyle, but that doesn't mean we'll forsake it entirely. I like the feeling I get when I strip for my man. Then she simply said, "Let's rejoin our studly men." They went back to the living room and found Rusty naked, so in seconds, Cindy's clothes were tossed on the end of the sofa. "Rusty, would you make love to me?"

"Of course I would Di and it would be an honor."

"Wonderful." Then her smile grew as she went on with, "Charlie, Rusty and I will be in the guest room so you and Cindy can have our bed. The first couple to leave their bedroom before midnight buys dinner the next time."

The end.