Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy," Sam said, "You also have the perfect pussy. I've never seen one in life or in pictures that I could consider your equal."

Cindy's face was flushed. Even after all they had shared, what she was doing right then was about as intimate as making love. She was sharing her most private parts with them. "Sam, thank you, that was so sweet and sincere." If nothing else ever came of this experience, she now knew that at least some men thought of her as something special.

That beer bottle hovered over her pinkness and then she touched it to her pussy and let the very tip of the bottle disappear. She almost moaned as she teased herself with the cool bottle and photos were taken. Then a little more of the bottle disappeared inside of her, pictures obtained and she quickly pulled it away before she started to fuck herself with it. She had to hurry and get the other shots she had in mind and then try to settle down. She was determined that even if one of them agreed to do it, she was not going to take their cocks inside of her. She had to draw the line somewhere and she had already gone places that she would never want to go again.

She got up and with Pete's help got the weeds brushed off of her backside. She looked at her watch and asked them, "How much more time do we have?"

Joe looked at his and said, "An hour and twenty minutes."

"Okay," and she led the way into the cabin and straight to the bedroom.

She was like a sergeant in control of her troops now. She had a couple more things she had just dreamed up and was determined to do and it was going to take all of the control she could manage to get through them. "Joe, Pete I want you on each side of me on the bed. Sam honey, you take care of the cameras and I promise you, I will have something special for you before I stop okay?"

"For you, anything," and Sam took the cameras.

As soon as the threesome was on the bare musty mattress, Cindy told them, "Okay lovers, I want you to kiss and touch me wherever you want, while I play with your cocks, but only for a minute understand. When I say stop, please do that okay? Promise me that."

Both of them said yes and a second later she had lips and hands all over her as she reached for their cocks. She couldn't believe it. She had a cock in each hand and a third one waiting for her. Just for her, tall skinny Cindy had three cocks at her disposal. Sam managed to get a few shots before Cindy all but jumped up as she told them to stop and lie back. It was a good thing for her that they obeyed, because she could feel her orgasm boiling close to the surface. To help her control, she focused on their cocks jacking them off fast and hard. There wasn't a lot of style, but that wasn't necessary either. A minute later both guys shot their cum and she aimed it onto her belly. Sam managed to do his duty, but it took a lot of effort on his part not to just stop and watch her play with Pete and Sam.

The two men got out of bed then and Cindy sat up. "Sam honey, give them the cameras and come over here. I promised you something special for waiting." He went around to her, not sure what she would do or what would be expected of him. He looked down at her and it was hard for him not to start babbling about how special she was. To him she was an amazing woman. Strong beyond belief and yet so feminine and sweet looking. "Sam lie next to me please." It was for him to do her bidding. As soon as he was next to her she whispered to him and then waited to see and hear his response.

"Cindy are you sure? I mean yes of course and I'm honored, but be sure okay?"

"I'm sure and I need that." He smiled and moved down until he was between her spread legs and he started to kiss and lick and tongue her open pussy lips. It took Cindy no time to have an orgasm and then a minute later she had another one before she stopped him. "Thank you Sam, but I have to stop. I'll explain why some day. Now come up here and let me suck your cock." She had chosen Sam as the only one that she would do that too, and like Cindy, it didn't take long for him to climax, filling her mouth with his cum. She opened her mouth for the camera and played with his spunk and then swallowed it and smiled. She kissed him then and thanked him again before he got up. "One last thing. Joe, come to me honey. I want you between my legs. No we aren't going to make love, but I want your hard cock head touching my lips. I want Kevin to see this and assume that you and I fucked. Let me feel your hardness push against me, but please don't push in. I couldn't stop you and I do want you, but please don't do that."

"I can't anyway love. That would violate my promise to Bonnie. I'll do my best to make it look real, but that's all. Joe lay on her and her hand guided his cock closer and closer until she felt his hot cock head touch her. She held her breath and then whispered as the pictures were taken, "Oh god I want you right now."

"I want you too Cindy. I wanted you the second I saw you."

"I want all three of you so much, but that can never be."

"I understand." Then he pulled back before both of them lost control.

"That's all I can stand," Cindy said as she sat up. "Thanks all three of you and I'd so love to do more and all evening." They helped her up and she went to the bathroom to throw water on her face. But one thing she didn't do. She didn't try to wash off the accumulation of cum drying on her chest and belly. That was going to be a souvenir for Kevin.

She gave the guys her phone number and told Joe, "I want to meet Bonnie. As soon as you two have talked about what happened this afternoon, please ask her to call me okay?"

"I'll tell her and I'm sure she will call."

"Sam honey, I promised you something special, so call me in a few days would you? I'll see that you get those photos."

"Thank you Cindy."

"Pete, all I can tell you is, you are one hell of a guy and I hope we get to see each other after things settle down I think the four of us...no...the four of us plus Bonnie should go out for a big celebration somewhere. Someplace where we can eat and drink a little too much and talk about our adventures as freely and openly as we want. Today is never going to leave my thoughts, so that means none of you will ever be far from me either. My three gentlemen with beautiful cocks.

Chapter Eight

Kevin was right on time and he tossed clothes to the guys. He smiled at Cindy and told her, "Your clothes are down at the corner so you'll have to ride partway as the only one naked."

"That's fine, and in fact, I'll go home naked. Leave my clothes where they are."

"Your neighbors might see your naked ass."

"I hope they do actually." If her cold tone didn't tell him how much trouble he was in, her next words should have given him a bigger clue. "Joe will ride in front and I'll ride in back between Sam and Pete. If we're not too tired, we may finish what we had going when you arrived." He didn't miss the tone in her voice that time, but he didn't exactly expect her to throw herself at him anyway. He knew there would be words, but now that she had experienced a new lifestyle and they would talk it out and then the real games could begin. That's how he saw it anyway. To him that all made sense. He'd talked her into doing other things and she had even enjoyed them, so all he did was advance the game a little. He got her past that silliness about showing her body because it wasn't perfect. Well it wasn't perfect. She was skinny, but so what. Guys would still look at her and make asses of themselves if she would only show her naked ass and her tits once in awhile. Hell, he'd do that if he was a woman. He'd eat up the stares and the compliments.

Kevin dropped the guys off at Joe's car and then headed to Cindy's with her staying in the backseat and riding in silence. She also had both cameras in her hands. As soon as they were at her place she said, "Night Kevin. Come over in the morning. We'll talk then," and she slammed the door behind her and casually walked in to her ground level apartment leaving him sitting in the car. That should have been a definite sign that he had really screwed up, but instead he figured that since she had invited him over in the morning, things couldn't be so bad that they couldn't talk it out.

Cindy was up early and had things ready for Kevin. She'd stayed in bed and worked on how she wanted things to go with him. She was going to control the situation right from the beginning and it would stay that way until she threw him out of her apartment and out of her life. On top of dealing with him she was eager to talk to Diane and Charlie and to meet Bonnie. For some reason, she felt a bond with a woman that she had never met. She didn't even know Joe's real name, but something told her that she and Bonnie could become good friends just as she was with Charlie and Diane. What she really needed was a single woman as a close friend.

Joe was right on time because he knew he was in for a rough morning. When she let him in she didn't offer him anything to drink. Instead she told him, "Sit down on the couch. At the left end next to the side chair where the laptop is on the coffee table." He did as he was told and she waited until he was seated before she told him, "Tell me exactly what you expected to happen at the cabin. What was it you expected to happen and to accomplish yesterday?" It was hard for her to believe that it was only one day ago that she'd had three cocks waiting to serve her. "Don't try to be flowery and don't try to be cute. Just answer my question. I'm waiting Kevin."

"I just wanted to show you a good time."

"Stop Kevin. That's bullshit and you know it. Try again and damn it this is your only other chance. Tell me exactly what was on your mind. Remember, I'm not stupid. I know a lot, but I want to hear it from you."

"Okay. I've been trying to get you to loosen up and have more fun, but I can't get you past what we've already experienced. I can't get you to move on, so I figured that in the right setting, one quick shock would help you get passed your fears and phobias. Then you could relax and learn to enjoy yourself more."

"And the purpose of having it last all afternoon?"

"Same thing. Once the shock was past, you'd have all that time to get comfortable so that the next time something special happened it wouldn't bother you. You could smile and have fun, just like I said."

"So three acquaintances...not friends, but acquaintances, were enlisted to help you remodel me. To make me into something I'm not. To beat me down until I just submitted to your desires."

"Now wait, that's not it at all."

"Okay, maybe we can come back to that shortly. Tell me what the guys were supposed to do. Kiss me? Touch me or fuck me? What were their orders specifically?"

"Well sure as hell not to fuck you. Kiss you maybe, but mostly just look at you and talk to you. To be there and give you time to adjust to the whole idea."

"How did you know they wouldn't fuck me? Did you give them specific orders not to do that?"

"Well hell yes. I don't want you mauled, pawed and manhandled. I just wanted them to stare at you and to flatter you. Tease you maybe. Just talk the afternoon away you know?"

"You're unreal. Three naked and attractive guys with very nice hard cocks on display, and one naked woman with a body that the three of them couldn't stop admiring. Add to that several hours of free time and beer and wine to drink...which by the way, is something that I'm not accustomed to doing, so that makes me more vulnerable to their charms. Let's see. Oh, and did you take into account the fact that I just might get very turned on and horny in those several hours alone with those three naked hunks? Well you blew that one because I got very turned on. I got so fucking turned on that I wanted all three of them to screw me at the same time."

"You didn't."

She didn't answer his question. Rather than tell him she hadn't or tell him a lie she left that dangling and said, "Let's look at a few pictures that I've selected. You see, I talked them out of those cameras, so I have all of those photos, and believe me, both of those cameras were full before you came back."

The first photo was of her standing naked in the middle of the road. "See, you want me to be on display, so I walked up and down that road." Then she went to one of them with her in Joe's arms and in the road. "Joe was so damn nice and he felt so strong."

"Who the hell is Joe?"

"Well that's the name he used. Who cares, I liked feeling his hands on my ass as he carried me." On she went, gradually getting more graphic with her words and photos. "Kevin there are so damn many photos, but I just don't have time to show all of them to you. "Oh, here's a good one with Pete standing behind me and his arms around me."

"Are his hands on your pussy?"

"Almost, but not quite. But here's one that's better," and it was Pete with his hands on her breasts. "That was nice, I liked how that felt. You're right of course, I did get used to the idea of all of us naked, and them staring at me. One of them told me I had the most perfect ass and pussy that he has ever seen. He thinks I am absolutely perfect and he doted on me. "Oh, here he is eating my ass in fact. He just couldn't leave me alone. Of course I didn't discourage him. I knew that you wanted me to break out of my shell, so I pushed myself just for you. "Now this is a great one, one guy on each side of me and a cock in each hand. I'll bet you didn't know their cum was drying on my chest and belly when you picked us up. Oh and I sucked the other one off and swallowed his cum. See, here it is in my mouth just before I swallowed. He was one of my favorites of the three in fact. Oh, now here we are. Look at that hard cock poised at my entrance. Look how wet and puffy my pussy is for him. Can it really get better than that?"

"Cindy, are you fucking crazy? You can't....you...how could you fuck those guys? How could you let them be all over you like that."

"And how stupid could you be to think that was a good idea. To think that I would stay pure just for you? Wake up Kevin, you can't have what you want. If I break out of my shell you won't like what I become and if I don't loosen up as you put it, I'm stuffy and staid. You can't have it both ways. In fact Kevin, you just can't have it. I am what I am and I'm not changing to suit you. It's time for you to leave now. I have a lot to do and a life to get on with and it doesn't include you."

She had kept him off balance through the whole show and for one last hit she said, "I'll keep the other fifty photos for myself, but I can tell you this much, you wouldn't like them very much. By the way, your shock therapy as I call it did do one thing for me. It woke me up. I now have a very good idea of who I am now and what I want in life and in my man. I now know what I enjoy doing and not doing. I'm so much wiser than I was twenty four hours ago. It surprises me that I liked myself less as I was with you, than as I am now. If I get naked it will be because I want to. If I choose to flash a guy it will be my idea and under my control, but that will never be a big part of my life. Go find yourself someone who enjoys those experiences and is willing to let you direct her. And good luck finding somebody like that." She stood up and walked toward the door and then stopped. "Goodbye Kevin."

He stood up and stared at her and as he neared her he said, "You've turned into a slut."

She laughed at him and said, "You dumb ass, you'll never get it. You'll never understand. Go find somebody else to play master and slave with, because I'm not playing. A slut is exactly what you're looking for and you're too stupid to figure that out. Bye Kevin," and she slammed the door so close behind him that she almost hit his ass. She went back to the couch and dropped down as she let out a long breath and cried. She finally, after an hour of crying and then getting control of herself, leaned back, closed her eyes and told her self, "Well, that takes care of my first order of business. Then she picked up the wireless mouse and spent a few minutes looking at some of the other photos again as she smiled. She would never do anything like it was at the cabin again, but at the same time, now that it was over, she enjoyed reliving all of that. A very traumatic situation that was forced on her and from lemons she had made lemonade. She had managed to not only survive it, she enjoyed it and even controlled it. She owned it. The only thing was, she had lied to Kevin. She didn't know who she was or where she was going. She knew that she would never be the same again, but she didn't even know if that was good or bad. She knew that there were many incidents at the cabin that she had enjoyed and would never forget, even though they stood in contrast to so much of what she had believed and lived by not long ago.

Chapter Nine

It would take her a long time to figure out just who she was. She was staring at one of the photos on the lap top, but not really seeing it as she let her mind wander, and that worked until her phone rang. Let the machine get it she decided, but then thought it might be Diane so she answered it.

Cindy made it to the phone just before the machine kicked in and she said, "Hello?"

"Cindy?" said the strange voice.

"This is she."

"This is Bonnie."

She smiled at the phone and leaned against the counter as she said, "Hi Bonnie. This is really a little awkward for me."

"I'm sure it is. I think you and I have a lot to talk about based on what Zack was telling me." Now she knew Joe's real first name and that helped for some reason.

"We do have. I'm anxious to hear what he told you and I'm eager to meet you."

"Same here, you busy?"

"No, can you come over?"

"Of course, I'd like that. I hear you have some photos of the event."

She laughed and said, "The event, that's funny. An event is a party or maybe a concert. What I went through was a life changing...well event I guess is right after all."

"You doing okay after that mess?"

"I'm still trying to decide that issue."

Then a minute later, Cindy gave Bonnie directions to her house and Bonnie said, "I'm on my way because we need to talk about this in person."

"Thanks Bonnie, see you soon."

It was almost half an hour before Bonnie arrived and she came in carrying two bottles of wine. They shared a long embrace and then Bonnie said as she held up the wine, "I thought this might help us through the awkward phase and ease us through the unsettling parts. In the end I predict we'll come out like spring roses."

"You are just what I need." The laptop was still on the coffee table, but that was ignored as they returned to the living room with glasses and an open bottle of wine. Cindy didn't even care what it was or if she'd like it. She was going to drink it like it was wonderful life giving fluid. Their so called awkward get acquainted phase lasted less than ten minutes. After that, they shared a couple of laughs and Cindy told Bonnie that she had kicked Kevin the trouble maker out of her life. "Bonnie," Cindy suddenly said, "I want to tell you that your husband...I knew him as Joe, was so sweet and nice. All three of those guys were in fact, but I wanted you to know that he was great."

"I'm glad you think so. I think he is too. He and I have a somewhat unique relationship. Neither of us could ever face the traditional concept of a typical couple. Neither of us felt that we could live within those narrow bounds, so our solution was to develop our version of an open marriage, but without sex. I trust him totally and he trusts me. We know what is allowed and what isn't."

"That's what he told me too and if that works for you two then that's perfect. I'm sure that jealousy just isn't an issue for you two at all."