Cindy and Dana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers

After a while the string lights were turned slowly up again, allowing everyone a chance to arrange their clothing. The stage was empty. After a moment, the butler appeared and announced, "Refreshments inside, ladies and gentlemen."

We entered a large room handsomely appointed with overstuffed furniture and antique tables and sideboard. We helped ourselves to canapés and champagne, everyone, at first, a little shy about speaking or even acknowledging each other.

After about fifteen minutes, the ice was broken for good when one of the men sat on a chair and pulled his companion, a vivacious buxom redhead, across his lap and began to spank her soundly. She shrieked with laughter and blushed a deep red that threatened to obliterate her freckles. The laughter turned to yelps of pain as the intensity of the spanking increased. Everyone gathered around to encourage her tormentor and soon her gown was above her waist and her panties down around her knees, revealing two plump creamy-white buttocks and thighs liberally sprinkled with freckles. Amid the cheers from the patrons and the redhead’s half-hearted protests, he whaled away on her gorgeous cheeks and legs in fine fashion, slapping and spanking with a will until her bottom was as red as her face.

When he stopped it was to bury his hand between her thighs high up in the bright red hair that grew there in profusion. She dislodged his hand and twisted around to a sitting position in his lap and recaptured his hand thrusting it again between her legs and clamping them tight. She kissed him, hot and deep and he pulled her gown away from one generous mound of tit with its hard pink nipple in the midst of the freckles. Pulling away from the kiss, she smiled up at all of us as her companion pulled her gown down to her waist and held her breasts up for display.

After that, the spirit of the evening seemed to take over with a life of its own. A very young, slender, brown-haired girl was next. Her date, a tall fit-looking youngster of about twenty-five or so pulled her into an embrace, then grabbed a handful of her skirt and raised it until a lovely bottom encased in lace panties was exposed to the room. She struggled in his grasp, her consternation more genuine than the redhead's, but he easily subdued her, carried her to a loveseat, stripped off her panties and spanked her with long, slow, languorous slaps to her bottom, holding her wrists against the small of her back in his other hand. She kicked her feet and protested but the encouragement of the crowd prevailed and the sharp smacks increased in speed and intensity. Soon, she was laughing and squealing and begging him to stop. Unaffected, he merely shifted to the backs of her long shapely thighs and continued the punishment. When finally he stopped, her bottom was a rosy hue and handprints were clear in the tender white flesh. She bolted up into his lap and threw her arms around his neck for a deep open-mouthed kiss, completely oblivious to the cheers of the on-lookers.

An older man exposed the breasts of a tall silver-haired woman. They sagged only a bit, surprisingly firm and pliant for her age. They kissed and retired to a seat in the midst of applause.

Dana, not to be outdone, lowered her gown and stood nude to the waist in all of her considerable glory. Sounds of appreciation came from all sides as she turned to display those large, elegant, suntanned, bullet-shaped tits with their pink nipples. She permitted two men to fondle her tits as the crowd watched.

Cindy had disappeared sometime during the merrymaking and when I spotted her she was coming through the group leading by the hand none other than the stunning brunette we had just watched on the platform. She was wearing a dark blue silk wrap-around bed jacket that ended just below her bottom. The flesh on her thighs moved provocatively and her huge unbound breasts swayed beneath the bed jacket as she came toward me.

"James, this is Tia," said Cindy. I managed to respond appropriately and shake the small, soft hand she offered. Her robe gapped maddeningly, exposing a generous expanse of dark breast and natural cleavage. I stared, remembering the large dark nipples that had stared back at me from the platform.

"I understand you are the birthday boy," she said with a dazzling smile that revealed perfect white teeth. "I have a present for you, but first you must perform for it."

She was announcing this to the room in a musical, lightly accented voice. I was consumed with anticipation and apprehension at once.

"Perform?" I asked, somewhat hesitantly.

Her smile widened. "Don't worry. You've done it before and I'm told you are very good at it."

She led me to an elegant sofa, seated me on it with Dana next to me and placed Cindy face down across my lap, raised her skirt and pulled down her panties revealing her round, ripe, impertinent bottom. I realized immediately and with relish what my part was to be and gave Cindy a short, intense spanking, bringing cheers from the group gathered around. I was rewarded with hot little kisses all over my face from Cindy and the warm feeling of Dana's bare breasts flattened against the back of my neck.

"Time for your present now," said Tia as she helped Cindy to her feet. She slipped the robe off, posed for the group, and sat on my lap. My mind reeled at the sight and feel of this dark, gorgeous bundle of sweet-scented femininity in my arms. She kissed me deeply, her tongue swarming into my mouth brazenly, her dark eyes flashing as she pulled back. I gasped as she guided my hand to one enormous breast and murmured, "Squeeze me. Hurt me a little." I squeezed hard and she sucked in her breath. I pinched the nipple a little harder than I intended and she let out a little sound and bit her lower lip. My other hand was busy exploring her soft and pliant thigh, running up and around to her cushiony bottom for a squeeze and a few slaps. "Harder! Please!" I increased the force and she buried her face in my neck, turning so her bottom was more exposed.

After several hard stinging slaps she began to move her hips in my lap and my cock raged. She slipped off of my lap to the floor between my legs and placed both of her hands on my crotch. She sighed and smiled when she saw she would have no trouble at all getting the response she wanted.

Her large black eyes gazed straight into mine as she slowly lowered my zipper and managed to free me from my clothes. Her tongue came out and moistened her lips. I never gave a thought to the audience; I was completely absorbed by her sensuous movements and hypnotic eyes. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and took me inside. For a while she just held the head in her mouth, slowly laving it with her tongue, then she began a slow up and down motion with her head, descending to the very root before slowly coming up in a cheek-hollowing drag that nearly pulled my cock out. Her fingers played lightly with my balls and as she reached the top of her stroke she paused with the head just inside her lips and looked up at me and smiled.

"When you come," she whispered, "pull it out and let it fall on my lips." I stared at those full petulant lips, red as roses and moist. Nothing could have suited me more.

Then she really went to work sucking, licking, nipping at the shaft. Her mouth was wet and hot and soft and she sucked as tight as a glove, her lips turning inside out as she pulled them back up the shaft. She rolled my balls around and felt the skin of my scrotum with her fingers. She came up and off my cock, stroking it with a firm hand, smiling and breathing deeply. I slipped one hand between her breast and my thigh as she bent to her work again.

The stimulation I had received from my two companions, to say nothing of the evening’s entertainment, had left me in a state of advanced readiness. I felt my climax rising and could see no reason to stop it. With a smothered cry I pulled it from her greedy mouth and did what she asked: I showered her lips and face with gouts of semen. She smiled happily, watching the eruption, catching some on her tongue, then slipped her lips tightly down over the head and sucked softly till I began to soften. We stayed that way for some moments with Dana and Cindy on either side of me, their bare breasts close to my face.

"Time to go," Dana whispered at last.

I put my cock away and stood and put an arm around each of them, hefting Dana's firm, bullet-shaped tit in one hand and Tia's enormous melon in the other as Cindy led the way to the door and the limo.

Tia came with us all the way, unconcerned about her nudity. As the door to the limo was opened, Dana whispered, "Put your fingers inside her." I slipped my hand to Tia's bottom for a squeeze while she was kissing me good-bye, then around to between those soft, dusky thighs and gently ran two fingers up inside her. She caught her breath but recovered and stood quietly, kissing my face while I massaged the inside of her cunt; it was hot and wet. She smiled as we said goodbye. In the limo Dana caught my wrist and guided my fingers to her face, inhaling the scent of the other girl deeply. She closed her eyes and I slowly placed my fingers on, then between, her lips and finally into her mouth where she sucked them clean.

The ride home was a haze of kissing and fondling and maddening frustration as neither girl would allow anything that promised to relieve the considerable need that was building up in me again. They were as attentive to each other as they were to me and it was apparent that they had a lust in that direction as well. "Wait," they said when I became insistent, "the night is just beginning!"

When we stopped again it was at Dana's townhouse. The limo was dismissed and we were soon in the living room with drinks to bring us down slightly from the stimulation of the evening.

"Did you like the show?" asked Dana.

"Superb! But how did you find out about it. I had no idea that there was anything like it around here."

"That was Cindy's doing," she replied.

"It’s an exhibitionist and spanking society. My parents go to the meetings and entertainments sometimes," Cindy said. "They don't have the least idea that I know anything about it, but I went to college with that young man with the prodigious cock --- you know, the assistant guy --- and he tells me when the guest list doesn't include my parents or their friends. This time I asked for a special seating for us and the host made sure the coast was clear. Did you like the girl?"

"Gorgeous, but second to both of you. Did you hear the hush when Dana slipped her shoulder strap off? And I don't think they'd ever seen a more perfect bottom than yours."

"They're dirty old men, most of them, and want to get into a young girl's panties."

"Speaking of which," added Dana, "shall we go upstairs soon? I think we all need a little tender loving care. But first it's time for birthday presents." From the dining area, she brought a large flat box and placed it on my knees.

"Open it."

Inside was an elegant knee-length silk robe of oriental design. I thanked her with kisses.

"And now, mine," said Cindy, thrusting a small box into my hand. Inside was a silver ring about the size of a large keyring. It had a hinge on one side and a locking clasp opposite it.

"It's a cock ring," she said with her devilish smile, "It will keep you harder, longer."

"We will have to try this out immediately," I replied.

"Why don't we get undressed down here," suggested Dana.

They pulled me from the chair and had me stripped in no time, taking obvious note of my state of excitement. I donned the new robe and slipped the ring into a pocket and sat down in the chair. "Your turn," I said.

I looked at my two gorgeous companions, waiting for the second show to begin. Dana cocked her head in an inquisitive manner and I caught on that I was to direct, which both girls seemed to like very much. I thought for a moment, then . . .

"Cindy, come stand in front of me, just here, please." She rose with a tight little smile, eyes sparkling at the promise of adventure, and stood about three feet in front of my chair.

"Dana, will you please undress Cindy for me? And take your time at it."

Dana rose and crossed to Cindy. They smiled at each other, then Dana unzipped Cindy's dress at the back and lowered it to the floor. Cindy stepped out of it and stood in bra and panties and garterbelt and stockings. The bra went next, exposing her pert little tits with their rosy nipples already hard and pointing up. The color rose to her cheeks as Dana massaged each breast a little to ease it from the confinement of the bra. Then she knelt and slipped the panties down her legs and off.

"That will do," I said. The black stockings and garterbelt stood in sharp contrast to her alabaster body. Her thighs bulged slightly over the tops of the nylons. The three-inch spikes gave her bottom a higher and rounder appearance and lent an air of slutty sophistication that mixed strangely and excitingly with her natural innocence and sweetness. A tracery of blue veins ran through the white flesh of her breasts. She put her hands behind her and pushed them out and up insolently, pouted and smiled.

Dana led her about in a tight circle as the man had done the brunette on stage. She stopped Cindy with her back to me so I could gaze at her perfect, round, white ass framed by the black straps of the garterbelt.

"OK, your turn," I said to her, "Please remove Dana's gown."

She turned and unzipped Dana, purposely tugged the gown hard from her magnificent breasts, causing them to bob and sway, then pushed it down the long legs and took it away as she stepped out. Dana wore no bra and no stockings. She stood there in her panties, the very model of a Scandinavian goddess, her great mane of golden hair spread out on her shoulders. No tan lines on her, either; she sunbathed nude in her backyard and her skin had an even uninterrupted glow of health and sun. Cindy removed the panties and stroked Dana's sparse golden bush, fluffing it and caressing the lips slightly, then stroked her breast flicking the nipple with her fingers. Messages passed between them along the paths of their eyes.

I rose and gathered them into a three-way embrace, helping myself to a handful of cool, firm bottom from each of them. Hands found my balls and cock. I gave each a long deep kiss, hot and wet with tongues playing wildly. I received squeezes and caresses in return. When I pulled back from the second they moved naturally and unhesitatingly to kiss each other passionately, heightening my excitement. When they parted, Cindy kissed Dana's breast and nipped at the nipple playfully, then we started for the stairs.

As we mounted, Dana reached behind and guided my hand between her thighs, high up near her cheeks so I could feel the warm and lovely movement of her body as she climbed the stairs, just as I had done that first night at my place. I gave Cindy my other hand and my head swam with pleasure as their thighs scissored up the stairs and their bottoms swayed before my eyes.

In the bedroom, on Dana's king-sized bed, I lay between them while they smothered me with kisses on all parts of my body. My hands were constantly busy with tits and tummies and thighs and bottoms and pussies. After a few minutes, Dana sat back and pulled Cindy back with her.

"Would you like a little show?" she asked in that low, thrilling voice. "We would like to make love to each other while you watch, That is, if you have no objection."

Objection!? I was delighted at the prospect. I had never seen two women make love and was instantly excited.

Dana was on her knees, sitting back on her heels. Cindy scooted across the bed to her and they kissed warmly. Cindy's hands went immediately to Dana's large breasts. She caressed them lightly and lowered her head to suck gently at the nipple. Dana's hands wandered down Cindy's back to her bottom and stroked and patted the firm young rump and thighs. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as Cindy went from breast to breast, sucking and caressing. Slowly, Dana went down on her back and Cindy's hands wandered between her legs to the sparse blonde hair, moving in slow rhythm with Dana's breathing. As they caressed each other, they moved into a sixty-nine position, Cindy rising and spreading her legs over Dana's face. Cindy was still wearing the stockings and the effect was electric. I lay close beside them, watching Cindy tongue and kiss Dana's cunt, hearing their breathing increase in tempo, mine with them.

Shifting to the other end I watched Dana's ministrations to Cindy's sweet little pussy, watched her full red mouth fastened like a leech to Cindy's pussy lips, sucking and tonguing her clit faster and faster. Cindy's round bottom twitched in pleasure and anticipation of the orgasm to come. I reached out and caressed Cindy's bottom and thighs, feeling her shiver at the unexpected touch.

I shifted again and ran my hand up the inside of Dana's thigh, feeling the wet that had descended from her cunt. With my fingertips I lightly explored the point of contact where Cindy's lips were fastened to Dana's slick wet slit. I pressed Dana's clit between two fingers and felt Cindy's tongue flick over it.

I heard their throaty moans begin to take on an urgent sound and the tempo increased. I sat back and watched, fascinated as they bucked and squirmed. Dana erupted first, nearly throwing Cindy off. Cindy held on grimly and soon she, too, was shuddering through her first orgasm of the night. Quickly she twisted around and fell into Dana's arms. They kissed hotly, their faces wet with each other's juices. Then I was on top of them kissing and licking at their mouths, thrusting my tongue in and tasting the hot, salty, earthy taste of them.

"I think he's ready to burst," said Dana, and Cindy burrowed her way down to my rampant cock and began sucking with a will. I hung on to Dana and played with her tits, sucking them, squeezing them, rolling the nipple in my fingers. She reached above her to the night stand and managed to get a drawer open. She removed a large dildo of firm latex and a small bottle of oil. She oiled the dildo well and looked at me through half-closed eyes.

"Since you seem to be occupied . . .," she said, and inserted the head into herself with a sigh. She worked it for a while, lost in the feeling of its stiff thickness running in and out of her. Then she pushed herself higher in the bed and said, "Would you?"

I took hold of the dildo and began to work it deeper into her. She crossed her arms behind her head and lay back, arched and sighed loudly. "Faster." she whispered. I redoubled my efforts and her big, heavy tits began to bounce up and down with the motion. At the same time, Cindy began to tighten her mouth around my cock, her tongue working on the head, her hand stroking the shaft insistently. I felt it coming and gritted my teeth to make it last.

"More!" pleaded Dana, and I increased the speed and depth. Her tits flew. "Oh, God, YES! That's it . . . more . . . more . . . MORE!!" I reached beneath her and grabbed a handful of her ass for leverage and pumped away. Just as she spilled over with a cry and began to settle back, I felt the end coming for me. I let Cindy know with grunts and she pulled the head out of her mouth just in time for my load to splash all over her face and lips.

"Mmmm . . .Mmmmm," she said, and commenced to suck gently and lovingly with long soft strokes while I softened in her mouth.

We lay for a while, recuperating and fondly caressing one another. The edge had been taken off for all of us; the fires of lust and need built up through the evening's activities banked. We caressed and stroked each other languorously. We kissed slowly, warmly and affectionately. Cindy lay between Dana and me and soon we were making her the object of all attention.

rha spike
rha spike
105 Followers