Cindy and Dana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explored every centimeter of her breasts while she and Dana kissed, holding them warmly and tightly in my hands, molding and shaping them, letting them flow from my fingers like thick, sweet cream, licked the nipples and sucked them gently.

Further down in the bed, I began to massage her thighs on the inside where the flesh is tender and soft, feeling the roll of flesh that bulged above the stockings, trailing my fingers through her thick and fragrant black bush. I removed her stockings and garterbelt and massaged away the red lines that they left behind, grasping each thigh in both hands and working deep into the soft, warm flesh.

I parted her labia gently and inserted a finger to rub the sides of her passage, feeling the wetness that coated her lips, inhaling the sweet musk that arose from her.

I found her clit and rolled it around in the wetness, teasing a little, flicking with a fingertip.

I replaced my finger with my tongue, settling between her soft, white thighs and feeling them hug my head, closing over my ears and blotting out the world, her feet rubbing up and down my back as I lay on my stomach between her legs.

Soon she was pushing her pussy up into my mouth. When her hips rose off the bed I reached under and cradled her firm bottom in my hands and began to suck on her clit, tonguing it at the same time. I looked up to see her belly fluttering with the intensity.

"O-h-h-h-h, James . . ...suck me please! . . ..That's it . . ..there . . .THERE! OH, YES!! . . .Back a little . . .THERE!..NOW, HARDER . . .FASTER!! . . .Ah . . .AH! . . .AHHH!"

Dana was cradling Cindy in her arms and kissing her, fingering her nipples gently. She gave a shudder and a muffled cry and sank in my hands to the bed, her cunt flooded with juices. I held her hips in my hands and kissed her belly and thighs, thrusting my tongue deep into her as she came down, relaxed, breathed easily.

I was hard again and nothing would do but I had to wear the cockring Cindy had given me. She placed it around the base of my shaft and closed it, not without some difficulty on her part and discomfort on mine. I was standing beside the bed, she was on her knees before me. When she finished she rose and pulled Dana down to replace her.

"I want to watch you suck him."

Dana smiled up at me and, without taking her eyes off of mine, opened her wide, generous mouth and closed it around the head. An electric current ran instantly through my body followed at once by a flood of warmth. In spite of all of the evening’s earlier stimulation, Dana’s hot, lusty sucking and her obvious, earthy enjoyment of the hard cock in her mouth aroused me to new heights. She sucked wetly and voluptuously, relishing the in and out of it, nipping playfully and uttering little sounds of pleasure.

Cindy stood close behind Dana where I could look at her, reach her heavenly little tits and tweak the nipples. Dana sucked and licked. I pulled Cindy to my side and caressed her bottom, holding her close. She pulled away, sank to her knees and gazed at Dana as my cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"She really loves your cock. She's told me how she loves to imagine you in her mouth when she's alone. I do the same thing. We like sharing you; it increases our enjoyment of each other. Sometimes we talk about what we'd like to do to you or have you do to us when we are making love. That's how your birthday got planned."

Dana was beginning to have an effect. She held my cock up against my stomach and sucked my balls one at a time into her mouth, expelling each slowly and voluptuously from between her full soft lips.

Cindy knelt and repeated the performance with my balls while Dana returned to my cock for more long, rolling sucks, biting and nipping a little, just enough to keep my excitement on the edge. Cindy gently pulled my cock from Dana's mouth and kissed her deeply and passionately, then inserted my cock into her mouth again and, grasping her hair, began to move Dana's head up and down on the shaft. I let them go on for several long, ecstatic minutes, the ring keeping me from the edge. I felt as if I could stay hard and strong for hours.

Eventually, in spite of the restriction of the ring, I began to feel the beginnings of my climax quake in my balls. To stave it off I withdrew from their mouths, helped both to their feet and pushed them face down across the bed. Their lovely bottoms shone up at me from the bed, Dana's a rich golden tan and heavy with luxurious, mature flesh, Cindy's a round marvel of perfect, firm youth, pale and impertinent.

I sank first into Dana's warm, wet cunt, gave it a half-dozen deep, slow strokes and withdrew to enter Cindy for more of the same. It was marvelous to stroke and pet one beautiful ass while pushing up against another, my cock held tight by a hot, wet cunt. After three or four rounds they turned over and lay looking up at me while I again alternated from one to the other. Dana's eyes had gone a deep blue as she filled with ecstasy and Cindy's bright gray eyes sparkled and shone.

My tempo increased and soon I felt Cindy begin to spasm and twist. I finished her off with hard, fast strokes that had me straining, then went to Dana and she willingly pulled me in to her, sucking with her cunt, gripping my shaft with her muscles. She pulled my head down for a hot kiss, her eyes blazing with need. Then, she turned to Dana and the two girls began kissing and pinching each others' breasts, making sex sounds as Dana worked toward her orgasm. We hit at the same time and I pulled out of her and showered both of them with semen as they kissed and held each other. I collapsed on top of them completely drained.

I awoke once during the night and felt Cindy softly sucking me. I slipped an arm around Dana and she snuggled close so we could kiss and I could hold her big, soft tits while Cindy sucked. Soon Dana began to heat up and talk in explicit terms as she always did when her fires were high.

"Will you suck me, James? My pussy is so hot and wet. I need your tongue on me."

I urged her up and she settled her cunt on my mouth, embracing my face with her soft, golden thighs. I was lost in the heady musk of her, my tongue working deep. Cindy's mouth left my cock and I felt her move up astride my legs and slip it inside her. She began to rock on it and as I looked up along the length of Dana's torso, I saw Cindy's hands come around her and begin to fondle her big breasts, rolling and pinching the nipples.

My hands were free to wander over bottoms and thighs, patting, feeling, spanking softly and lovingly.

So ended my forty-eighth birthday. As the dawn colored the sky outside Dana's window, I faced into my forty-ninth year.