Cindy And Gail In The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ahhhhhhhh that was nice of you so did you jack off while you watched"

"hey lets not get vulgar now, and what do you think I am standing out there beating my meat in front of everyone?" Actually John did jack off while watching on the monitor, something he hardly ever does.

So is Johnny horney this morning and you came to get that taken care of?'

"No I did not come for that"

"Oh but your horney" and she wiggles her butt and John can feel the sweet butt cheeks through the satin robe which is now open from the upper thigh down and a beautiful leg is fully exposed and the top is parted to show the sides of both breasts.

John sucks in air and "Easy woman I need to talk a little business and you're not being very helpful" at that John notice the large amount of cash laying on the table. "hey what is that over there you just throwing money around"

"No, had a really bid night and that's the pay"

" well you should take better care not to leave it laying around like that, what are you doing with your money anyway"

"I have a checking and a savings, so why?" John knew a few things about life that Cindy did not. "you know if you get busted by the cops and the notify the IRS or FBI your accounts can be frozen and you cannot get to your money, which means you cannot make bail."

"Oh so what do you suggest?" "Well as I am in your speed dial you could let me hold some money for you in cash in case you need it" Cindy looked at John, he thinks of things I never do and he really wants to help, I just don't get him and here I am all but naked on his lap and he just wants to help. She bend over and kissed him sweetly "John your something else, okay you take that money and put in the safe." She got up went over and picked up all the money put it in a grocery bag and handed it to him. "her put this in a safe place for me"

"So how much is there?" John could see most of the bills were 100's "I don't know for sure but must be few thousand" "So you aren't going to count it, just give me a bag of money, that's not very smart"

She bends over holding his face and kisses him again, "John I trust you with it all, everything, my money my life my body, everything." She kissed him again only longer and harder.

John gets a lump in his throat, reached up and held her to him, he let go slowly and held her back shaking his head and smiling a very pleasing smile. "Lady your something else, what am I going to do with you."

At that point Gail walks in with very little on, the tee from last night and that is all. "well well good morning everyone and it looks like a really good morning and who is this nice hunk of man?"

"John this is Gail my girl friend and Gail this is John the manager, so be nice"

"Well hellooooooo Gail" eyeing the short tee shirt with plugging neck line. "You're the other one in the hot tub but it's a little hard to tell with your clothes on" John smiles in a very lecherous look.

"What you saw us in the tub?" "Sure did and that was quite a show you put on"

"Oh cute did you enjoy it" she smiles with a devious mischievous smile.

"I sure did but you ladies have got to stop doing that in the pool, I spent a couple of hours draining and cleaning the hot tub after that golden shower of yours."

Both Gail and Cindy heads snap and look at John, mmmmmmm he know a lot more than we think and they smile.

"ahhhh sorry about that but you will have to blame Cindy she just turned me on so"

"Ya well no matter, no more shows in the pool room, this is a family complex and even late at night there are people out and about. I think someone else saw you as well."

"Oh man I am sorry John it won't happen again I promise"

"Me too unless of course your there and approve it" Gail smiles and moves up to John who has sat down again and is able to see Gail has no panties on. He stares at the smooth pussy lips that are puffy from all the exercise they got last night.

He breaks his stare with a shake of his head and looks at Cindy "fine no more shows or peeing in the pool" and he stands up taking the money bag.

Gail sees the bag "Hey where you going with my money?" "What your money?"

Cindy touches Gail's arm "Oh I gave it to John to keep safe for us in case we ever need bail or some such thing, he was saying that if we get busted our money could be what frozen and then we could not make bail or something."

Gail was a little less trusting "well I don't know if I trust anyone that much to just had over my money"

Cindy went on the defense "well I trust John with everything and he can have it all"

Gail looked at Cindy and slowly shook her head, baby you got a thing for this man and you don't even know it.

"Okay, okay he can keep the money besides I would like to get a unit here as well"

"Oh so you want to move here do you? Well has Cindy told you all about the place and the rules?"

"oh I got the rules okay, no working here and no hustling the tenants, but what about you" she moves up close and put an arm on his should and rubs against him very suggestively.

"hey back off, John isn't like that" Cindy was a little taken with her reaction to Gail's advace.

"Okay, okay I was just funning around, so can I get a place here?"

"Well you can come over to the office and fill out the lease agreement, after you get some clothes on" John is looking her up and down and mmmmmmm she looks good, dam good.

Cindy does not like the way Gail is looking at John and vice versa, Cindy has some strange feeling about John, this is something that will have to be sorted out latter.

John has returned to the office and counted the money, $8000 in cash was in the bag. Dam they are making some big money. I just hope they do not get into trouble.

Gail knocks on the apartment door not the office one. John opens and sees Cindy and Gail, "well hello again ladies come in" They are dressed now in very short tight fitting shorts and tub tops without bras and flip-flops.

They are going to turn heads dressed like that.

They follow John through to his office which takes them through his living quarters.

"Nice place you have here John, you live alone?"

"yes I live alone" thinking to himself, ya right in a 128 units and more than half with good looking women, I'm not alone often and a smile develops.

Cindy sees the smile and wonders what John is thinking she is jealous, wow where did that come from.

"okay lets get the lease signed" suddenly Cindy doesn't want John with Gail any longer that possible, oh hell this is crazy girl, back off.

"Okay ladies and by the way there was $8000 in the bag and it is in a very safe place.

Gail reads the lease very quickly and signs the papers and the writes a check for the rent and security deposit.

"There just like regular people."

John looks at her with a stern look and "lady here you are regular people, I make no judgments about what you do for a living and as long as you behave and keep your work away from here I won't let others bother you"

Gail was taken aback by the tone of voice and thought, hey this guy just might be different, mmmmmmm, he might be worth exploring more.

The girls, with their cute little butts wiggling as they walked away, left to move Gail into Sunrise Apartment Complex.

12