Cindy & Her Niece Margaret

Story Info
An erotic dining adventure with Cindy, her boss & her niece.
4k words
4.46
103.5k
37
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers

Jeff arrived at Cindy's apartment that Friday night promptly at eight. His wife had been in a rage when he left. She didn't believe for a minute that he'd been called by an old college room-mate and had to go out with him.

But Jeff would worry about Allison later. Right now he was almost faint with excitement at the prospect of a real date with Cindy. After the amazing sex session she had treated him to in the office a few days earlier, he couldn't imagine what might happen during an evening at her place.

He had taken the Viagra as she had told him to. Of course now he couldn't breathe without his cock hardening up. And the damn thing just stayed up...it wouldn't hardly go down!

He rang the bell to Cindy's apartment. After a minute his red headed secretary opened the door. She looked great! She was wearing a red satin shirt that was stretched tight around her bountiful breasts. Jeff noticed immediately that her prominent nipples were jutting through the shiny material. She was also wearing a long, black leather skirt that was slit up to her thigh and showed an enticing glimpse of stocking top. She moved towards him sexily on high stiletto heels.

"I hope I'm not late..." Jeff said as he tentatively walked in.

"Of course you aren't..." Cindy said, walking up to him, taking his arm and pulling herself tight to his side..."I'm so glad to see you!..."

She swiveled around and pressed her lush curves up against him as she whispered into his ear..." Did you take your pill?"

Jeff couldn't believe the excitement that washed over him at the feel of Cindy's luxurious tits crushing against his chest. As she teasingly tilted her loins up into his, his cock immediately responded, swelling instantly it a fierce rigidity. He knew she couldn't help but feel it thrusting against her.

"Yes, you did!....I can feel it!...Good boy!..." she whispered, doing a lewd little grind against his aching boner...."You know how much a hard cock turns me on!...A little later we can...ummm..." she murmured as she darted her tongue wetly into his ear and then pulled away from her excited young boss

"Now I'd like you to meet someone!"

Jeff had been so distracted by his incredibly sexy secretary that he hadn't noticed that there was someone else sitting there.

On the couch in the living room was a very pretty young lady.

"This is my niece, Margaret..." Cindy said.

"Hello Margaret." Jeff said, somewhat surprised at how this date was shaping up.

Margaret was dressed in some kind of a school uniform, a white blouse with a blue, plaid tie and matching plaid skirt. She was wearing white tights and little black loafers. She had fairly long, blonde hair that was done up in a pony tail. She seemed quite at ease and had stood up as Cindy introduced her.

"Margaret, this is my boss from work, Mr. Young. Margaret got stood up by her boy friend after school this afternoon. Can you believe it? I hope you don't mind if she joins us for dinner. She's got a party to go to later on. There's a good, little Italian restaurant I know, just around the corner if that's alright with you two.

"Hello Mr. Young." Margaret said extending her little hand.

"It's very nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you Margaret. I'm sorry you got stood up at school."

"Oh that's O.K. Sorry to barge in on you guys like this."

"Don't be silly." Cindy said.

"Jeff and I were just planning a quiet evening together. Nothing special... It'll be fun to have you along. Now I'm just going to freshen up a little. You two can get better acquainted. I'll be right back..." she said as she headed off to the bedroom.

Jeff sat down on a chair opposite Margaret. As she sat down Jeff noticed that her little plaid skirt rose up well above her knees. He tried not to stare as he looked up at the smiling young lady across from him.

"Are you going to State University Margaret?"

"Well no. Actually, I'm at St. Rose's Academy. That's a junior college about four blocks from here. I'm a senior there. I'll be graduating this year." As she spoke, Margaret leaned back on the couch and let her legs drift open a little. She didn't seem to notice that her little skirt was creeping up higher and higher. It was getting hard for Jeff to ignore the intriguing spectacle that Cindy's little niece was providing.

He was surprised to hear that Margaret was only in prep school. That would make her eighteen or nineteen. He thought she seemed older.

"What's the deal with getting stood up? I'm surprised a pretty girl like you would get left at the school gate. What kind of a boy friend would leave you in the lurch like that?" Jeff asked, trying to make the incident sound humorous.

"He's an asshole! And he doesn't know what he's missing!..." Margaret said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. As she spoke, she leaned back a little further and let her legs spread apart even further.

Jeff was just getting comfortable with the small talk but suddenly he was totally tongue tied. Margaret's little skirt had hitched up enough with her squirming that Jeff could see her uncovered groin. And what was totally mesmerizing him was the sweet little blonde's bare pussy, exposed by a pair of crotchless tights! Jeff couldn't tear his eyes away. Her full lipped, baby pink vagina was framed by the open center of her white leggings.

"Emmmmm!....Ahhhh!...He doesn't know what?...Excuse me?..." Jeff stammered, looking up guiltily. His cock was throbbing painfully in his shorts.

"I had a little surprise planned for him tonight! Something I think he really would have liked!..." Margaret said smiling, letting one hand drift down into her lap. She was tracing her fingertips slowly up her inner thigh as she said..."What do you think Mr. Young?...Do you think he'd like it?..."

"Are you guys ready to go?..." Cindy asked as she swept back into the room.

Margaret calmly readjusted her skirt and got up from the couch. Jeff was sure that Cindy hadn't seen what he had seen.

"Jeff? Are you alright? Are you ready to go?..." Cindy asked as Jeff just sat there looking thoroughly distracted.

"Ready?...Sure I'm ready!.." Jeff stammered as he executed a very awkward bend, twist and rise motion designed to adjust his bulging cock comfortably in his pants without touching it.

Cindy watched him with amusement, staring pointedly at his crotch.

"You do look ready, I must say..." Cindy said, licking her lips as she looked at her flushed boss.

"Well let's go then!'

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated without further incident. They were at a little booth in a quiet corner with Margaret sitting next to Jeff and Cindy sitting across from them.

Jeff could smell Cindy's perfume from across the table. She smelled very good. Margaret was pleasant but fairly quiet, letting Cindy lead the conversation. Jeff was trying to relax and be cool but he was noticeably flustered.

It was when the waitress had arrived to take their order that it happened. Cindy was just placing her order... "I'll have the oysters and then I'll have the pasta primavera..." when he felt Margaret's hand slide into his lap. He looked over at her anxiously but Margaret was paying attention to the waitress and to what her aunt was saying. Her hand however, was paying attention to his cock.

Jeff reached for his napkin and slid it into his lap. He grappled with the schoolgirl's hand, trying to brush it away from his groin. But Cindy's niece was not to be so easily discouraged. She reached a little further down and grabbed Jeff's balls in her cupped palm. She gave them a vicious wrench and held them like that in an excruciating twist.

"Do you think you might want to have something with me, Mr. Young?..." Margaret asked him cooly

"Unnnnn!...Whaaaat?...Ohhh!..." Jeff gasped quietly as Margaret regarded him with a knowing smile.

"Do you want me to split something with you?...The portions are huge!...I know what's good here!.." Margaret said as she tightened her hand around his cringing nuts.

"Ahhhh!...I'll!...I'll!...Sure!...That's fine!...Whatever!..." he blurted out as Margaret ground his testicles together agonizingly in her palm. Without any more fuss he put his shaking hands together in front of him on the table.

The waitress & Cindy looked at him a little uncertainly. Margaret distracted them by saying she was ready to order. At the same time she eased the excruciating pressure she was exerting on Jeff's balls. In a moment more she had gone back to fondling his somewhat wilted member through his pants.

"We're going to share!... I'll think we'll start with the shrimp.." she said, coughing a little to cover the noise of Jeff's zipper as she smoothly ran it down his slacks. She reached in and pulled his pliant tool out of his fly.

"Then we'll have the jumbo sausage with pesto..."

She smiled at Jeff as she closed her fist around the top of his shaft and squeezed encouragingly.

'I've had it before Mr. Young. I really liked it!..." she said, jabbing her thumb into the sensitive little fold of skin under the tip of his cock crown where she rubbed him expertly.

"Ahhhh!...Yessss!...That'll be fine!..." Jeff said, hunching forward a little over the table as his cock grew rock hard and throbbing under Margaret's skillful caress.

Her little hand was kneading his flesh rhythmically while she used her thumb to polish the responsive rim under his knob. He was incredibly aroused by the teenager's wanton touch. With her thumb gliding back and forth against his sensitive cock crown it was almost no time at all before his pre-come began to flow.

"Ummm, yes!..." Margaret said enthusiatically..."and I think we'll have the sauce with that, the cream sauce! Is that all right with you Mr. Young?..." she asked as she deliberately dragged her thumbnail back and forth over his little pee slit.

Jeff sucked in a sharp breath. His erection pulsed with excitement when Margaret did that. She smiled as his pre-come ran hotly under her deft caress. She slipped her closed fist up and down over his knob a couple of times to get it good and slick.

The waitress left them, looking at the trio with an apprehensive expression. An awkward silence descended on the table

Jeff couldn't believe that this little teenage schoolgirl was so casually and expertly fondling him like this in a public place. He was terrified that Cindy would notice the way Margaret's shoulder was flexing as she gently fisted him. But Margaret only pumped him for a few seconds before she went back to her torrid squeezing.

"Unnnn!...Nnnn!...Ahhh!..." he groaned quietly, unable to stifle his response to Margaret's clever fondling. The tension in his groin was becoming unbearable, no doubt enhanced by the Viagra he had taken earlier. He glanced anxiously at Margaret, trying to signal her that he wasn't going to be able to withstand much more of her teasing.

Margaret returned his gaze with an amused smile. His cock was huge and pounding under her manipulating fingers. She knew she was bringing him to the edge and she liked that. With a practiced twisting of her greasy palm, she began to work over his engorged cock crown.

Cindy noticed how flushed Jeff was becoming. She also noticed that Margaret had had only one hand on the table for some time. She had a pretty good idea what was going on.

"I didn't know you liked sausages and cream Margaret..."

"Oh yes aunt Cindy!...I like them a lot!"

The waitress returned just then with some bread and chili seasoned oil for dipping. As she was arranging it on the table Cindy said..

"Are you going to give Margaret your cream sauce Jeff, since she likes it so much?..."

"I...Uhhhh!...I!...I don't know!..." Jeff stammered, his face going a brilliant red with embarrassment. His eyes darted back and forth nervously between the pert little teenager sitting beside him and the voluptuous older woman sitting across from.

"Oh I'll bet you will Jeff!...I'll bet it's just a matter of time before she gets it!..." Cindy said with a lewd wink.

"You do want that on the side don't you Margaret?...".

"Oh yes definitely!...Then I can spread it all over everything!..."

"Margaret!...Please!...Why don't we try something else!..." Jeff whispered quietly, praying that the little blonde would understand his veiled hint and give him break from her relentless teasing. But Margaret only smiled sweetly and began jacking his cock with long, slow pulls that made his balls pull up tight with arousal.

"Unnnnn!..." he grunted in helpless response.

"Margaret, do you like spicy sausage?..." Cindy asked. Ignoring Jeff's squirming she reached over to idly run one red nailed fingertip around in the chili seasoned oil. She then delicately placed her fingertip to her lips and tasted it.

"Oohh!...That has a real bite to it!..."

"Ummm!...Yes aunt Cindy!...I do like my sausage hot!...The hotter the better!..."

"This hot?..." Cindy asked coyly, running two fingers around in the oil.

An excited smile spread across Margaret's face as she understood what her aunt was suggesting.

"Oh hotter that that aunt Cindy!...You can't make it too hot for me!..."

"Aren't you the adventurous one. Tell me, do you think this would be spicy enough?..." Cindy asked, laying her palm down flat in the peppery oil. Then she lifted up her hand and held it up in front of Margaret & Jeff. The red tinged oil coated her palm and ran in webs between her spread fingers.

Margaret beamed with excitement.

"Oh yes aunt Cindy! That would be perfect!..." she enthused. She removed her hand from Jeff's lap, leaving his distended member jutting out naked from his fly.

Jeff had watched Cindy's lewd display in dawning comprehension.

"Cindy you're not!...You wouldn't!...Not here!...Don'ttt!..." he pleaded.

"There, there sweetheart! What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!..." Cindy declared. She glanced quickly around the restaurant to make sure no one was paying any attention. Then she swiped her palm once more through the spicy oil and reached under the table. Her hand darted out and before Jeff could do anything she had closed her greasy fist around his shaft.

"Noooo!..." he whimpered as Cindy began to stroke the zesty oil up and down his tool.

"Why Margaret!.. I can't believe you've been jacking off my boss right here in this restaurant!..." she said with a wicked smile.

Margaret blushed a little and smiled coyly but she didn't say anything.

Holding Jeff's eyes with hers, Cindy stroked his rigid cock up and down, up and down, coating his entire length with the fiery oil.

"Oohh!...Ohhhh!...Unnnn!..." Jeff groaned. His cock immediately began to burn under Cindy's gliding hand. She could feel the veins in his shaft pulse angrily in her clenched fist as the chili oil seared his flesh.

"Mr. Young! ...She's only eighteen!....I can't believe you'd take advantage of a young girl like this!...." Cindy said in mock amazement. Her eyes shone with amusement as her young boss writhed around helplessly at her cruel masturbation.

"I didn't!...I mean... it was her!...Ohhhh!...Owwww!..." Jeff groaned as his now livid tool sizzled with pained excitement.

Cindy regarded him with delight as she smeared his swollen knob with the astringent oil. While she did that she squeezed his knob to open his pee slit and made sure to massage a dollop of the zesty oil into his sensitive urethra. Before she was done she reached down and gave Jeff's balls a squeeze, wiping the remainder of the oil over his drum taut testicles.

"Nnnnn!....Noooo!....Ahhhh!..." Jeff groaned, stiffening and squirming. It felt like his whole groin was on fire after Cindy's slippery caress.

"Now Margaret!... No more teasing! " Cindy smirked, leaning back, removing her hand from under the table and wiping it with her napkin. No sooner had she done that then the waitress appeared with their dinner.

Even while their dinner was being served Cindy could see that Margaret was moving her hand back into Jeff's lap. In another moment she thought she could detect her niece's shoulder flexing again across the table.

"How's he supposed to eat his appetizer if you keep doing that?..." Cindy said with a wink.

"Doing what, aunt Cindy?..." Margaret asked innocently. She loosely fisted Jeff's hot flesh and smiled as he squirmed helplessly at her touch.

"I don't think he's really thinking about eating anyway!"

Jeff's erection was burning fiercely from the chili oil and Margaret's persistent masturbation. He was sure that the waitress would figure out what was going on and possibly throw them out. And if that wasn't enough, he was going to come at any second if Margaret continued her obscene fondling.

"Unnnn!....Unnn!...Nnnnnn!..." he moaned as quietly as he could, trying futilely not to writhe around in his seat.

The waitress looked somewhat suspicious but Cindy said to her..."When he gets real hungry sometimes he gets a little faint."

"We'll be fine!..Thanks very much!..." she said as the waitress left them, glancing back once or twice over her shoulder.

"His cock's awfully hard aunt Cindy!...And hot too!..." Margaret said excitedly.

Jeff groaned quietly, the sweat beading on his brow and his hands clutching the edge of the table.

"You know what he especially likes?...He likes it when you jack him off really hard, don't you baby?..." Cindy said with a lewd wink .

A sly smile creased Margaret's face when she heard this.

"Is that true Mr. Young?...Do you want me to do it harder!..." the little schoolgirl asked as she bent a closer to Jeff. Without waiting for an answer she closed her hand tight on his engorged shaft and started yanking his tool up and down like a pump handle!


"Nnnnn!....Naaahhhh!...Ohhhh!.."

.

"Like that?...Is that how you like it?..."

"Goddd!...Nooo!...Please!...Stop!...Don'tttt!... Jeff pleaded, squirming and panting. It felt like Margaret was going to rip his tool out by the root. But it also felt like his burning balls were going to explode.

Margaret didn't seem to hear him. She watched his face intently as she beat his inflamed cock with a wickedly demanding stroke.

"Unnn!...Nnnn!...Noooo!...." Jeff cried as his balls knotted up frantically.

"That's it!... Umm Hmm!...Yesss!...Do it!...Faster!...Make it hurt!..." Cindy urged.

Margaret returned her aunt's lewd smile and really leaned into her vigorous masturbation.

"Ahhhhhhhh!...." Jeff groaned almost continuously as the burning tingling built and built in his cock. Margaret's frictioning hand was irresistible and he strained upwards under her lurid fondling.

You could hear an audible, fast paced "Shikkk!...Shikkk!...Shikkk!...." sound coming from under the table, the sound of Margaret's hand pistoning up and down on Jeff's inflamed member.

"You're going to come for me aren't you Mr. Young?...Yesss!...Yesss!...Come Onnn!..."

"Goddddd!...Noooo!...Yessss!....No!....Unnnnn!..."

Margaret bit her lip as she flailed away at Jeff's cock relentlessly.

"Yesss!...Come on!...Come Mr. Young!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!...Give it to me!...You know you can't hold it anymore!..."

"Ahhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Nnnnaaaaa!...." Jeff moaned. Oblivious to where he was, he rose up in his seat, clutched the edge of the table with both hands and hunched frantically into Margaret's drumming fist.

"Yesss!...I can feel it aunt Cindy!...He's going to come!...He's going to come nowwww!..." Margaret whispered with a knowing smile. Her shoulder was flexing furiously as she tugged away in Jeff's lap, milking him with wicked intent.

"Naaaaaaa!...." Jeff was unable to stifle his cry. His body went completely rigid and his eyes were wide as saucers as the first volley of come erupted. His balls spasmed so hard, it felt like he had been kicked in the nuts by a mule!

"Aggggggg!!...Ahhhhh!....Naaaa!..." he panted as his cock erupted volcanically. His body twitched where he half stood at the table like he was being electrocuted. It felt like someone was jabbing an ice pick into his shaft as his sperm jetted out in fiery torrents.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers
12