Cindy & Her Niece Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

Both the girls smiled broadly to hear the few first enormous blasts of jism splattering wetly against the underside of the table.

"Ummmm!...Ohh yeahhh!...Unn Hnnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...That's ittt!...He's coming and coming aunt Cindy!..." the blonde teenager enthused.

Now that she had him shooting, Margaret squeezed his shaft tight and jacked him with hard, short strokes. She knew this was how to keep the pressure on, to make a man come in urgent volleys of sperm that she could make go on and on, long after he thought he would be done.

"Oh Yeahhh!...He's coming a lot!..." Margaret said with a lewd smile as Jeff's come spurted everywhere under the table. She jerked him methodically, in time with the convulsing of his cringing balls.

"Here comes the waitress dear. Maybe you should ask her for an extra napkin...." Cindy said to Margaret.

"Whaaattttt?..." Jeff groaned in dismay.

But there's was nothing he could do. Margaret relentlessly stripped her clenched hand up and down his inflamed erection. She smiled as his crimson tool pulsed over and over under her shuttling palm.

Jeff looked at the approaching waitress with keen embarassment. Even as he tried to ease back into his seat, Margaret slid her fist up under his cock crown and frictioned his now ultra sensitive knob with her thumb.

Ohhhh!...Unnn!...Unnnn!..." Jeff moaned and shuddered uncontrollably. His whole body was quivering in response to Margaret's fierce caress. The come bubbled up and ran freely under her pressing thumb and started to run down over her fist..

"Is everything alright here?..." the waitress asked with concern.

The two women smiled conspiratorially at each other and Cindy said..."Oh everything is just fine! My niece is jacking my boss off under the table and he seems to be enjoying it very much!"

"Nooooo!...." Jeff whimpered pitifully as the waitress looked at him in amazement.

"He's been coming for a couple of minutes now but I think I can still get a little more!..." said Margaret with a confident smile. She gave his spewing prick more short, sharp yanks that made him moan and shake in pained excitement. His cock responded predictably however by streaming a little more of his gooey come over Margaret's demanding fist.

"Yessss!...He's still coming!...I'm practically covered with it up to my elbow!..." Margaret purred. Right in front of the waitress, she began to masturbate the whole length of Jeff's cock once more with long, powerful strokes.

"Naaaaa!... Aaaaahhhh!.... Nooooo!... Don'ttt!.... Please!..." Jeff groaned faintly. His cock was now a tower of angry flesh and every stroke of Margaret's fist was an agony.

"Youuuu!...You can't do that here!...Why she can't be more than fifteen!..." the waitress declared in shock.

"I'm eighteen!..." Margaret replied indignantly, never ceasing her lurid masturbation under the table..

"Yes Margaret! ...I think it's disgraceful!... You should stop it this instant!..." Cindy said in mock outrage.

"He's almost done aunt Cindy!...Just a little more!..." Margaret pleaded in feigned innocence. She gripped Jeff's livid shaft in the middle and began to pump it as hard and as fast as she could.

"Naaaaa!!!!....Nooooo!....Stoopppp!...." Jeff cried, loud enough to make some nearby diners turn in their direction.

"Just a little more Mr. Young!...My boy friend really likes this part!.." Margaret said with a confident smile.

Jeff's was amazed when his cock began a renewed and agonizing series of spasms, although there wasn't any more come flowing. Margaret was now forcing him through a dry orgasm that would ensure that he was totally drained.

"Naaa!....Ahhhh!...Noooo!..." he gasped pitifully, looking like he was ready to pass out.

"I'm calling the manager!..." the waitress stated and marched off in a huff.

"I think I've got it all aunt Cindy!...What do you say Mr. Young?...Have you got any more come for me?..." Margaret asked with a wanton smile. Her feverishly frictioning fist was making Jeff's balls lurch agonizingly in dry convulsions.

Cindy leaned over the table towards Jeff. With a lewd wink at Margaret she asked her boss.

"How do you like my little niece now lover?..."

Jeff's eyes stared blankly first at his smiling secretary and then at the little schoolgirl jacking him off.

"Ohhhhhhh!...." Was his only reply as he slumped back into his seat, his eyes closing as he fainted.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers
12