Cindy & I Ch. 05

Story Info
Orgasm in shower with neighbor, leads to returning favor.
5.5k words
4.47
78.1k
18
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Lake Tour

Waking in the morning we cuddled and kissed many times. "Morning wife."

She giggled, "Morning husband."

I threw the sheet back and bent down. Cindy grabbed me and in a hushed voice pleaded, "No, please don't! I'm still not sure about that, besides I gotta pee."

She hadn't pulled me away. I paused to consider then said firmly, "I only want to say good morning, please let me."

She released me with an, "Eww." I lightly kissed the closed lips and said, "Morning Penelope."

Cindy was still for a few moments, then she slid off the bed to go to the bathroom. I was feeling mildly guilty by the time she returned but said nothing. She returned to cuddle with me and offered, "Hon, I know you've wanted to, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry about last night too. It just happened, and it wasn't you."

"Cindy I'm not sorry. I can see how you didn't intend to with Fred, but I'm just happy it did happen. You did kiss me, and I got to kiss you."

"Oooh, you wonderful crazy guy." She kissed me hard. "I love you so much." Moving her hand down Cindy took hold of my morning semi. Okay, more than a semi. Her touch removed any doubt. After a few moments her head slid down my chest to rest on my lower abdomen. She felt my cock all over as she viewed it closely. "I'm sorry I've been so pig headed." She kissed the crown. "I guess kissing is okay." She kissed the top of the shaft at that little ridge. "I still don't like the idea of, oral oral." Kiss. "But kissing," she added as she kissed a different spot then another, "is different." Moving her head up a bit she squarely kissed the tip. "Morning Wilbur, Cindy greeted, then quickly pecked again before sitting up.

"Go pee, I'm gonna get coffee." I got up and started to leave. "Do you think we should put something on today or stay like this?" she queried.

Pausing, I turned to look at my lovely wife, my preference I already knew. "I'm comfortable if you are, but I'll go with whatever you decide. You're gorgeous either way," then left.

I opted to shower while I was there. Leaving the bathroom, I saw Cindy leaning back against the counter sipping her coffee. When the sexy nude vision saw me, she grinned and merely remarked, "Less laundry."

I walked over and kissed my cute wife then grabbed the coffee she'd poured for me. Realizing she'd not had time to brew a pot, I asked, "Fred's gone I take it?"

Moving to sit at the table Cindy replied, "Apparently, he must really like fishing."

I joined her and we sipped. With a partial caffeine fix I started a fresh pot. When it finished brewing I suggested, "Let's go see how he's doing. Bring your cup." I took mine and the pot of coffee and we walked down to the dock.

Fred was sitting in a folding lawn chair as he fished. He must have had it stored in the boathouse. "Good morning," he called out without turning.

I went to his right side to fill his coffee mug and Cindy moved to his left. "Morning Mr. Wilkins," she replied, then bent and gave him a healthy kiss. As she started to rise she glanced at me. I thought I saw a question in her eye so I nodded slightly. My wife hesitated then crouched down and planted a kiss right on his cock, "Morning Moby," then stood with an embarrassed giggle.

Fred slowly turned toward her. He looked right at her mound, then like in slow motion, up to her face. Reaching to place his left hand on her bum, he pulled her closer. She didn't resist but did place her hands over her face. Fred kissed my wife's pussy, then again more firmly. "Morning Penelope." He stood and kissed her soundly, "Morning Cindy," and then hugged her close. Pressed together, he lowered his other hand to hold each of Cindy's butt cheeks, Penelope and Moby were now embraced.

Turning to me he offered, "Oh, morning George." I chuckled and my wife giggled. She pushed away and playfully slapped Fred's chest. He waved graciously at the chair and made a deep bow, "Madam please be seated."

She giggled again, "Why thank you kind sir." He touched his hand with hers and daintily held it as she sat.

We drank our coffee as we watched the sun rise further and sparkle the water with its rays. Fred turned away, "Guess it's not appropriate to piss in the water, so I'm heading up." Cindy and I chuckled as he left.

She reached up her hand and, happily taking the hint, I held it. We didn't speak for a while, then jolting what had become my rather dazed mind, Cindy asked, "George, why did you indicate I should kiss Mr. Wilkins' Moby?"

"Huh? Um, well, you kinda looked at me like you were asking if it was okay, so..."

"I looked at you because I realized I'd maybe kissed him too well, you know, because of last night."

"Oh dear." I think my hand loosened in hers. I was taken aback.

"Yeah, oh dear." She gripped my hand harder.

We were silent, then both of us started to speak at the same time. I managed to apologize. Cindy stood and hugged me. "Don't, you didn't become upset last night. I can't be upset now. I guess it wasn't so bad."

"You giggled after," I said softly, but instantly realized she might take it as teasing.

"That's 'cus I was being naughty."

"Naughty fun?"

A long silence followed, then, "Maybe, but bending to do it my head was bursting. It felt like my whole body was red. I was so nervous, anxious."

"Oh Cindy." I kissed her. "I'm so sorry I misunderstood."

"I misunderstood too," she offered.

Silent as I thought how to make her feel better, I decided on the one up note, "But you did giggle."

She lightly socked my ear then kissed me. "Okay, I giggled. It was a fun I suppose, but naughty."

It became apparent Fred wasn't coming back so we put away his fishing stuff and chair and headed up. On the way my curiosity caused me to inquire, "How do you feel about Fred kissing your, um, Penelope?"

She stopped walking. "I don't know, it wasn't as horrible as I was certain it would be this time yesterday."

"That's good then?"

Turning to me Cindy admonished, "I didn't say it was good. It just wasn't as awful as I always thought. Your kinda making me let you, started, it, my mind, whatever."

I started us walking again before making my final point. "Cindy I love you. Not just your mind or personality, not just your wonderful eyes, or face. I love all of you, and your cute pussy is part of that."

Stopping, my wife tenderly hugged and kissed me. "You can't kiss my mind, like for real, but sometimes it feels like you do." She hugged me tight. "My heart for sure... I love you so much George, and I'm grateful you feel the the same." Cindy kissed me deeply. "You know for a guy sometimes you come out with the sweetest things."

Almost on the porch of the cottage, Cindy concluded by softly saying,"I guess it's okay."

Fred was sitting at the table and saw us walk in hand in hand. "Thought you two decided to visit Tom."

We laughed. "Wouldn't his customers love that," I joked as we sat down as well.

We chatted and had more coffee that we reheated. Fred stood as Cindy started to rise. He let us know he was off to shower. "Oh okay, I was just going to have one. I'll grab mine after," she commented.

Fred headed for the bathroom, teasing, "Wouldn't mind having my back washed, miss that."

Cindy turned to me with mouth open and eyes large. I found it both cute and humorous so I couldn't help but chuckle.

"That's only something I'd do with you George."

"Mmm yes, and it's always fun, and really nice."

Relaxing her facial expression, a mild smirk formed, "And sexy."

"Yup." I paused. "Fun but intimate."

"He couldn't really mean that then, could he?"

"Actually, I think he did." Cindy gasped a little. "You've already," I gave a small shrug, "explored each other."

"What?" She saw me trying not to look at her. About four seconds later my wife stood up. "Why don't you start breakfast. I'm going to shower."

I glanced at the stove and sighed, "Why not." I got out the bacon and started it in a pan, got out the rest then thought about my favorite breakfast side, home fries. Considering the limited time I opted to cut potatoes into small wedges and started nuking them.

I heard Cindy giggle. Giggles and more giggles came from the bath area as I looked at the partition panels, smiling. Those partial walls certainly let sound carry. She began speaking but her words were broken. "Ooh, hey," followed a few moments later by, "Yipes... Mr. Wilkins, that's naughty... you're... so... bad."

The sounds became a blur to my wildly imagining mind. I did hear my wife cry out in orgasm at some point. Though mildly concerned, I smiled, figuring Fred had stroked her.

The water shut off and it remained quiet for a fair while. Suddenly I heard Cindy roar with laughter. "Really... You are absolutely crazy. Mr. Wilkins, you're crazy, but I, like, you... Uh-uh, Ooh. Huh... I um, only a second... Shh." Silence then more giggles.

Shaking my head and chuckling I figured I may have had time to boil those potatoes after all. Bacon done, I put the taters to brown in the fat, put some toast down and started frying eggs in a small pan.

They were laughing as they came out and sat down. With one look at my curious smile, Cindy plunked her forehead down on her arms and totally lost it. She was roaring in laughter. Fred was grinning and chuckling. I was super curious now.

Fred helped me finish up and we placed everything on the table. Cindy was trying to calm herself down, gasping breaths, laughing, gasping then chuckling before finally lifting her head. She looked and saw me, looked at Fred and lost it again. Tears were running down her face. Finally she went to the bathroom to blow her nose. Returning, she tried very hard to control her breathing and not laugh.

We began to eat silently but I was intrigued. "What?" I finally asked.

"I can't right now," my wife said quickly, purposely not looking at me. "If I do I'll get started again. I'll tell you everything, honest, but later. Okay hon?" she finished with a quick glance my way.

Seeing the earnest look in her eyes but mostly I think her saying "hon" helped to let it rest. I nodded and we finished our food without any further ado. I went to shave while Cindy and Fred started in on the dishes.

Done with my personal duties, I sat at the table looking at the rear view of the big man that was Fred and the ever so lovely back, bum and legs of the smaller framed, shorter, woman who was my wife. I loved her so. Should I be upset that she'd almost certainly had an orgasm with Fred? I'd already assumed that they'd touched each other and that he'd probably stroked her off. Was I being too cool about everything? Should I be the jealous husband? No, that would be immature, overbearing. Fred wasn't going to replace me but... I didn't understand myself. Hell, I understood women even less.

Cindy and Fred came to sit. "Mr. Wilkins suggested a tour of the lake this morning. I told him I was about fished out for a bit. Is that okay?"

"Um sure, sounds like fun."

Fred added, "We can still fish this afternoon." I nodded. "Okay, I'm going to scrape my face and we'll go."

Cindy and I went to get dressed. I grinned to myself when, after taking out a pair of panties, she considered them a moment then tossed them back in her bag and dressed sans underwear. Shaking my head I thought, another first, so with a shrug, I took mine off again to wear only shorts and a t-shirt too.

Fred came out and saw us waiting in the kitchen area. "Going someplace formal?" he asked with a straight face. He was still nude but had some clothing in his hand.

"Huh?" I think we both said at the same time.

"We aren't likely to see anyone until perhaps the last leg."

Cindy and I looked at each other and blank faces turned to smirks. Off came our clothes and we carried them as we headed off to the boat, Fred behind us.

Starting down I took my wife's hand. She glanced at me and began, "We washed each others hair. It was funny, both of us trying to do that at the same time. Then he washed my back while we were still facing each other. It was hard to do his that way, especially at the same time. He got to my bum and I thought okay, but then he slid his fingers down the middle."

I hesitated my step while recalling a yipe or a giggle. Cindy was looking down as she continued, "I thought what the hell, so I did it to him. Oh yeah, while he was doing my butt he started doing my Penelope, so I washed his Moby and..."

We were a couple of steps from the boat and I half-asked, "I take it he was hard by then?"

Cindy paused. "George, let me tell it okay. I'm nervous enough."

"Why?" I turned to look at her.

"It seems harder with Mr. Wilkins here, I don't know."

We climbed aboard, Fred untied and got in. We backed out and headed off. "Want to drive Cindy?" Fred invited.

"Ooh Mr. Wilkins, sitting with you isn't going to help me tell George."

"Why the problem, you told me easily enough about the other morning?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah but it's like, well, with Mr. Wilkins being near it's like we're still in the shower, you know."

"Reliving it?" I tried to fill in.

"Still doing it. I feel so guilty about it now," she sobbed.

I offered, "Hon if you want tell me later…"

"I started so I'll finish." She looked off at the water, looked at me, then stood and moved to Fred, simply stating, "Open up."

Sliding the seat back he opened his legs. Cindy moved between them, sat on his left leg then rather matter of factly, placed his left hand on her breast. Taking the wheel with her left hand, she placed her other around his Moby. "Where we going?" she asked him. Cindy was in her now normal, boat driving position.

Fred pointed the direction and she explained, "I need something to do if I'm gonna be able to say all this, and Mr. Wilkins, I'm sorry if I'm talking like you're not here."

"Quite alright," Fred magnanimously replied.

"Mr. Wilkins rubbed Penelope and he got a finger inside. He kinda sat down and kissed me there. ... Then he licked me."

I groaned.

"George, I didn't know he was going to do that. I mean he'd kissed me there earlier... I tried squirming, but his licking, and his finger, well. ... It got feeling good, and I kinda let him. You know how I said what his tongue did to my nipples. Well it felt like that, only more. Then he...he licked my clit and sucked it."

"Oh Cindy."

"I'm so sorry George, but I was so hot. ... I know I never let you do anything like that, and that you wanted to."

My heart was heavy but I encouraged her with, "Cindy it's okay. I can see how it could have happened I guess. It's all right."

"No it isn't. Mr. Wilkins, drive please. It wasn't you. I was so sure I'd never like anything like that, and there I was, having an orgasm." She dropped her head.

I went to my wife and hugged her, kissing her hair. "It's okay, it's okay."

"I'm so sorry, I never knew," she cried.

"Ssh, you had an orgasm. That can't be all bad. Other firsts happened, they turned out okay."

While still hugging her and trying to find something more to say, I noticed that Fred's hand was still squarely on her breast, though possibly to keep her from dropping against the wheel. Cindy still held his cock too. I felt the boat slowing, then the motor stopped. We were in a small cove. Fred asked me to find the aft anchor in a storage slot, to tie it off and toss it over.

That done he asked, "What time your watch say?" I wasn't wearing one. He looked at his empty wrist and declared, "Yup, it's late enough in the day. George, I think we could all use a drink."

I couldn't have agreed more. As I went to get things out Cindy requested, "Strong."

There wasn't any ice and after a taste I thought it might have been better to skip the cola but it would do. We were all quiet for a couple of minutes.

Fred said something in my wife's ear and she turned to look at him. Looking at me she said, "Mr. Wilkins just pointed out that I forgot something. He said maybe that it made me more, vulnerable. While he was licking and, stuff, he ah…put a finger in my bum."

My face went blank. That was definitely another thing I'd never done, or considered. I managed to get out, "All that at the same time? It's no wonder you came, I guess."

"I guess," Cindy shrugged. "Having a finger shoved up my butt surprised me. But then the whole thing was surprising. Everything seemed to happen so quick, even cumming."

"We can talk more some other time if you like. You've told me and it's okay."

Cindy smiled weakly. "There's more but I need a break."

I nodded, and though I was stunned at the word "more", I offered, "Cindy, love, try and remember your giggles. I smiled when I heard them. Remember it was pleasant. You were laughing when you came to the table."

She sighed, got up and went to the back to sit. Fred finished his drink and made us all more. After working though about half her second drink, my sweetie took a deep breath and began again. "Okay, when we were drying each other, I bent to do Mr. Wilkins' legs and his Moby. I started to pat his...balls dry, and he said to say hello to them."

I laughed hearing that. "He said they were Wally and Phil." I roared. "Named for a walnut and a filbert. Anyway, I kissed them and said hello. Then I, wait I forgot something. Oooh, I'm all mixed up in telling this. After I came, Mr. Wilkins sucked his fingers. I thought it was nasty but he insisted it was nice. He put a couple of fingers back, in me, and sucked them again. He said my wetness was like nectar. He put them in again and put them to my mouth. He said I'd be surprised. I know now I was carried away by everything, but... I just let him put his fingers in my mouth."

"Oh," was all I could say. Cindy finished her drink and waved her glass for more. Fred took her glass to make another and I handed him mine as he passed.

She continued, "I was surprised I didn't gag or throw up. It wasn't awful like I thought. How could I have been so sure it would be?"

Fred returned with our drinks. We nodded a thanks and Cindy took a fair swallow.

Picking up her story she continued, "So now I'll go back to before. I kissed Wally and Phil and then I went to kiss Moby. I saw moisture on the top, and with you I always thought it was pee. Mr. Wilkins said it was just like my own nectar, that it was his arousal. He asked me to try it. I knew it wasn't semen, so I, licked it. It wasn't bad George. How could I have been so stubborn and closed minded to everything. Um, anyway, I went and kissed his Moby, at the tip there, and said hello. More of that thick moisture appeared, and I licked it up too. I just started licking, all over. ... I even licked his balls. ... Can you ever forgive me?"

"Cindy, Cindy. All this is a stunning surprise but there is nothing to forgive. I love you."

"Hah! Ooh, I don't know if you're twisted or the most wonderful guy in the world, but I need to believe you."

I hugged her tight. "Cindy, when you said yes you'd marry me, remember what I said? I still mean that."

Cindy looked squarely at me and stated, "You'll need all that love now George. I put him in my mouth."

My stunned state could come up with only one thing. I kissed my wife.

Softly in my ear she went on, "I held him in my mouth. I didn't do anything else. He asked if I would and I did. He didn't cum or anything, and I didn't suck. ... I don't think."

I kissed and kissed her. She kissed me back. We sat back and relaxed in the late morning sun. The gentle motion of the boat felt soothing and my eyes closed.

Cindy's voice brought me back from approaching concerned slumber. "George, you remember the chocolates last night? Mr. Wilkins said my nectar was almost as sweet."

I sat up and turned to look at my wife. Seeing this she weakly smiled. "I'm sure it is," I replied.

12