Cindy and Julie's Black Adventure

Story Info
Co-workers venture out.
2.4k words
30.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

"I can't believe you talked me into this, Julie," I was a bit annoyed at my best friend from work as she all but dragged me to her car. "See if I ever tell you my deepest darkest secrets again!"

"You know you tell me everything. Especially that 'darkest' part!"

Julie was right, we told each other everything and we enjoyed doing it. And I was paying the price tonight. I glanced at Julie as she tugged me to the car. She had on a tight cream sweater, very tight across her boobs, and a tight black skirt. The skirt wasn't a 'mini' by any means, but was still short for a 50+ grandmother. She was wearing high heels and seamed black stockings. I don't know what she had on underneath her clothes but my bet was on nothing. Her normally conservative hairstyle was teased into a sexy halo around a face that was more heavily made up than her work face usually was. She also had a fresh manicure and pedicure. Her bright red nails matched her bright red lipstick. Anyone who knew her only from work would be hard pressed to recognize her at first glance.

And I was dressed similarly except my skirt was definitely a mini. And I knew for a fact I wasn't wearing any underwear!

I glanced back to my bedroom window and saw my wheelchair bound husband, Robert, looking at us. I gave a sheepish wave to him. He smiled and waved back. Julie's husband may not have known where we were going tonight, but mine certainly did. He had overheard us getting ready in the house for the last couple of hours. He knew our plan was to go out and pick up a couple guys get royally fucked.

Not as if he would mind at all. In fact it all goes back to him wanting me to find someone to take care of my physical needs. He had been in a severe car accident three years ago and has not been able to perform sexually. While he didn't tell me to go out and find someone, he did say he understood if I did.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, I confided to my friend Julie. In her devious way she helped me accomplish my mission. She helped set me up with a black coworker during an overnight business trip. I knew at the time that the coworker, Scotty, would it be leaving in the next couple of months. And I made the most of that time. I even brought him to our house to meet my husband and allow him to watch. I was somewhat surprised that he chose to watch me in action. He genuinely liked it.

But now I was without cock again. I wasn't as desperate this time as I was before. After all its just been a month since Scotty left. And I have the confidence in my ability to find another gentleman at anytime. Why was I headed out to a singles bar with my friend Julie? Well that's Julie's doing.

As I said, my husband is OK with me going out and getting some action, but not Julie's husband. That's why we had to get ready here. For all he knows we're having a business conference downtown. I wonder what he would say if he saw his lovely, conservative wife looking like a desperate housewife?

In order to be sure that he did not see his wife dressed this way, we planned to go to other side of town. I had packed a few things in a small overnight case so we could stay in a hotel overnight. The plan was to call her husband later tonight, telling him that she had had a little bit to much to drink and would be staying with me at my house so she didn't have to drive.

I know this will sound shallow but the reason for Julie's looking was not because her husband was unable to perform. His cock was functional, according to Julie, it was just too small. When she married him she was a virgin. At that time she was relieved that he was small. But after having two kids, she was not as tight and his dick wasn't doing it for her.

She said she wanted to try another, bigger cock. She said she had been considering trying Scotty first, but let me have first shot at him. I'm glad she did. And I'm sure Scotty's glad, too! I was tempted to share Scotty with her but it just didn't work out that way. Yeah Julie has jungle fever and wants me to help her cure it. As for me, I definitely prefer black now that I've had Scotty.

"Let's go, Cindy! All the good one's will be gone at this rate," said Julie breathlessly, as we loaded into the car. .

"Not that you would know what to do with a good one. Being with only John your whole life!"

"Well, excuse me 'Miss two men in her entire life'."

"If we get lucky, we could almost double our total in one night," I said kiddingly.

"After all the subterfuge I had to use to get out of the house, I'm getting laid tonight even if I have to pick up a wino from an alley."

"Well at least use a good vintage as bait!'

And so we were laughing as we lit out on our first away-from-work adventure.

***

The first bar that Julie stopped at was a very rundown seedy bar. Unkempt black men entered and left, while black hookers milled around out front. It was a little extreme for me but maybe if Julie needed that wino later she could find him here.

After quick stops at a couple of places that were only marginally better, we ended up in the bar below our hotel. Julie was disappointed as we were almost the only people in the place. I think she was ready for that wino.

"I'm ready for that wino," she said as she surveyed the place.

"Relax, it's early.'

"I told you no one comes to a hotel bar on the weekend. We should go back to..."

I looked up to see what caused he voice to trail off. It was two very gorgeous black men walking through the door that got her attention.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God," said Julie is soon as her voice came back.

'Wow" was all I could say. I would say the winos were safe for another night.

"What do we do we do now?" a suddenly not-so-confident Julie asked. "What if they don't like white girls?"

"PLEASE," I said, ignoring the fact that neither of us had been a 'girl' in over 30 years.

"I meant whether they like girls at all."

"Relax. Look around. We are all they have to choose from. Just let nature take its course. Smile at the nice young men and see what happens."

Nature did indeed take its course, and soon we were at a table with Mark and Shawn, two frat brothers now living on opposite coasts. They had selected our city as a halfway point to get together. They were at least 20 years younger than either Julie or me. Now I don't know if they were normally attracted to women our age or if the lack of choice tonight was a factor, but they were genuinely into us.

Shawn, especially, was attracted to Julie. Her nearly 30 years of marriage left her a little unsure on how to begin, but she remembered quickly. Soon, they were dancing on the dark dance floor. Shawn's hands were roaming freely over Julie's body. He was even bold enough to raise the back of her already too short skirt enough to see that, like me, she was panty-less.

I took this opportunity to level with Mark, letting him know we were married and that I had permission to do this. I told him about my situation and how I resisted, but finally decided to go for it,

"I think that is sweet of your husband. I just hope we don't disappoint him."

"Whoa, big boy, there is no 'we' yet. Let's see how things progress."

Of course my hard-to-get routine was undermined by Julie. Shawn had her skirt up halfway up her ass and appeared to be fingering her sopping wet pussy in the middle of the empty dance floor. She was vigorously rubbing a large bulge in his pants.

"Well, it looks like it is 'we' for tonight."

When Julie and Shawn got back to the table, Mark suggested going up to their adjoining rooms since they had liquor that was cheaper than the bar. The vote was unanimous. Julie had told Shawn that she was single and he didn't ask too many questions. Upstairs we split up, Mark and I in his room, Julie and Shawn in the other. As the doors closed, I told Mark about Julie's small penis husband.

"Well, from what I hear, Shawn, is huge. Julie will probably let you know. On cue, a stiffled scream came from Shawn's room.

"It's twue, it's twue," I said, doing my best Madeline Khan in Blazing Saddles impression. Despite being so young, Mark caught the reference, pointing his finger at his head.

"Back off, or the negro gets it!"

We both fell back on the bed laughing.

'"We seem to have established Shawn's above average size. What about yours?

"Not a scream inducer, I'm afraid. Play your cards right and you might find out. Besides, we also established that Julie wasn't wearing panties. What about you?"

'It seems we have some important questions to answer tonight. But all in good time. I want to kiss those sexy lips of yours."

Our first time to touch was a long sloppy kiss on a bed in a hotel room. It doesn't get any sluttier than that. If you had said 5 months ago that I would be here, I would have called you crazy. Yet here I am, a well-regarded wife, rolling around on a black man's hotel bed, sucking his tongue into my mouth, my pussy gushing in anticipation of my second black cock in half a year.

"Since you are being respectful my age, and haven't slid you hands under my skirt, I will tell you that I am not wearing panties."

'I would have gotten to it eventually. I know that women who hang around together dress the same."

"If I have this kind of luck without, then I might never wear any ever again."

This time when we kissed, I felt his hand slowly working its way up my stocking covered inner thigh, across the bare leg above the stocking. Then he was rubbing my naked pussy. Mark sunk one, then two meaty fingers deep inside me. I panted breathlessly as he finger fucked me. I reached for the bulge in the front of his pants. It twitched when I touched it. I couldn't wait - I had to see it.

Kissing all the while, I unbuckled his belt, then his pants and zipper. He finished the job by lifting his hips. And pushing his pants and underwear to his knees. His cock now jutted upward from his groin.

"What, no scream?"

"Just another black cock, ho hum," I joked. I am much more experienced than

Julie. Not so easily impressed.

Truth is, it was a nice size cock Smaller than Scotty, but just barely. If Shawn was truly bigger, then Julie's scream was understandable.

I wanted to get naked for this sexy young black man, so I set up in the bed and pulled my tight knit top off. Mark gasped at the sight of my titties. Despite looking shamelessly at my chest all night, he truly appreciated the uncovered version better. I stopped him from sucking on them just long enough to peel off my tight black skirt, leaving me naked except for my stockings and black stiletto heels. Until lately, I would have have died of embarrassment if a man other than my husband had seen me naked. Now I casually got naked with a total stranger. To that end, I had increased my exercise routine and started working on a tan for the first time. I wondered how I stacked up to the 20-something girls that certainly flocked to him. Mark seemed to read my mind.

"Mmmm, sexy lady. You are exactly why I like white cougars."

'Meow."

"We could waste time on foreplay, or we can get right down to it. I kind of doubt if our neighbors wasted much time."

If you listened to the sound coming through the door there was no doubt Julie was getting the fucking of her life.

"You want to spy on them?"

We peeked through the slightly open door. There was my friend on all fours with the biggest cock I had ever seen sliding in and out of her stretched pussy. It made me a bit jealous and even hornier. That was all the fore play I needed. I had to have Marks cock in me now!

I led him back to the bed. He concentrated on my shapely ass. I'm sure he was turned on seeing Julie's similar ass. His cock was like a steel rod in my hand. I laid back on the bed and spread my legs for him. He took the hint and lined the head up with my opening and thrust all the way in.

"Fuck me Mark"

Mark whispered in my ear as he delivered a powerful thrust into my sloppy wet cunt.

"Your husband was understanding enough to let this happen. Honor him by yelling HIS name as I fuck you."

I was a bit perplexed by his request, but I did as he asked.

"Oh fuck me, Robert, pound my pussy."

I then understood - it was as much for me as it was for my husband. It took every last trace of guilt that may have remained. I never enjoyed a fuck as much as I did that one.

We spent the night in the guy's rooms. Fortunately Julie remembered to call John with our prearranged lie about staying at my house.

She was hooked on big black cocks after that night. She eventually started having sex with a couple of guys at work.

We both got phone numbers from Mark and Shawn. Shawn has been back here twice to see Julie. She even went as far as setting up her daughter-in-law with him, apparently since small penises are hereditary. Now she, Mary, joins us on our nights out.

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

IF I were Robert and could not get it up maybe I would look the other way or even watch. That part of the story was a decent set up for the rest of her adventure story. Sadly after that things just don't fire up the imagination. Keep up the writing and become more accurate in your description of the action and emotions.

I went to your profile and have a better understanding for the reasoning of this story so just put more of yourself into your creations.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer12 months ago

I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT SCORES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MINUS 50 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hello Annette

You are still a nasty dried up old cunt. You couldnt get fucked in a Super Max prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Hello Annette you are hot. For the author Liked the story but more details would be nice. Have looked for the perfect Blackman to seduce my girlfriends and now my wife for years. To introduce my daughter to the joy and excitement.One with a smooth thick 10 inch cock who takes pleasure in turning white girls and women till the need will never be forgotten. For me to see the surrender as he confidently approaches her recognizing the look in her eyes. Watching him whisper in her ear how good it’s going to feel to have his blackcock buried in her as she screams and how he can tell her pussies already wet and ready. Telling my wife to feel how hard he is and think about being on her knees worshipping another beautiful black dick. How her husband loves her being an easy fuck for blackmen. Think that’s enough to drive the haters crazy?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The Separation Husband gets more than he bargained for spying on his wife.in Loving Wives
Cindy's Business Trip Wife deprived of sex takes matters into her own hands.in Loving Wives
Black Halloween Married couple find their inner cuck with bbc on Halloween.in Loving Wives
More Stories