Cindy and Mindy Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now are you sure you wouldn't want to be late just a tiny..." I spoke closing my breasts around the erection he sprouted as soon as I came into the bathroom.

"Cin..." he tried speaking, but stopped as I started moving my breasts around in his lap-

"little..." I spoke ever so slowly, ignoring him , rubbing faster, and licking his cute little dick.

"bit..." I said at last, quickly diving my lips around his cock, sucking powerfully until he came his tasty warm cum.

"Good Lord, Cindy; you're; Wow!" he spoke, out of breath.

"I really have to go Cindy, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you in the evening. I promise." he said.

This session made me really excited, and the princess was already throbbing leaning against the closet he was sitting on.

"You better not ignore me like this tonight or I will have to fuck your little ass little one." I spoke mockingly, grabbing him by the hips and sliding him until he was sitting at the tip of my cock. I was joking when I moved him there, but seeing his tiny little body sitting on top of my large throbbing meat shocked me to the core. Something primal woke up inside of me, sending a wave of pleasure through my body, curling my toes and sending a blast of pre-cum right at Chris's ass.

"Look at what you've done now Cindy, I really have to go. You know I have a big meeting today." He spoke pleadingly. I was glad he pleaded for the release. If he didn't say anything I might have been in danger of trying to force him down. My mind recoiled from the thought, I would tear the little guy apart, what has come over me.

"Feh..." I answered pretending to be angry, and dropping him back on top of the closet letting him find his own way down. I needed a second to put my thought together. My mind was recoiling in horror from the earlier thought, I could easily kill the little guy, what came over me. He, meanwhile, jumped down wincing, got dressed, and left quickly leaving me with a massive boner.

I could just jerk myself off; I have been doing that before I moved in with Chris. But why should I still be doing it like that when I had him now. I was so pissed off by his rejection this morning that I made a plan. I was going to let him see what happens when he ignores my needs. I tied one of the leather straps at the base of my erect cock, then another one just in case and secured the whole thing to my leg before putting on my stockings.

"I'll drown that little bastard in cum this evening." I spoke to myself. My plan was to keep away from all orgasms until evening and build up enough cum to drown the little bastard.

*****

There were two problems with my plan. First was that Chris might actually like the whole thing; and second, by noon I was getting incredibly horny already. So I got a better idea, I decided to visit Chris at his workplace. I knew he had his own office and was probably going to be alone at this time, so I tied a nice little ribbon around it and wrapped the Princess up in a large gift wrapped box, hiding it from view and headed for his office. I already knew most of the guys at his office, and I was certain the rumour mill informed the rest about his towering girlfriend, so I should not have any problems getting in.

Having my cock out in the open in my hands like that was more arousing than I thought it would be. Walking through the city like that was bad enough, but going through his office building was almost too much. I had to talk to quite a few people, refusing their offers for help while carrying my package. Luckily everyone was too busy staring at my cleavage to take a closer look at the package. By the time I came to Chris's office I was ready to just explode right through the package.

"Delivery for Mr. Chris!" I chimed, and quickly removed the package, leaving only the ribbon and letting myself into the office glans first.

"Cindy, what the." he spoke as he recognized my voice, and was cut short by the appearance of my glans through the crack in the door.

"Surprise lunch for my boyfriend." I said in the most seductive tone imaginable as I came inside and locked the doors behind me. Standing in front of his desk I pulled on the ribbon raising the princess high in the air allowing gravity to untie it. The princess fell down full weight on Chris's desk with absolute authority. It shook the entire thing, toppled all smaller objects over, and blasted away a few papers. The glans immediately left a puddle of pre-cum where it landed, followed immediately by shooting a short spurt on Chris's shirt.

"What the." he spoke, but immediately stopped and watched as the finger thick arteries pulsed supplying more blood to the growing monstrosity in front of him. It slowly rose of the table, with only the glans still resting on top in an arc. A few papers remained stuck to the sticky, pre-cum covered surface of the cock.

"I just couldn't wait for the evening, Chris. Please suck the princess, she needs you. I need to see your little body tremble as I unload inside of you."

"But! Cin..." he tried.

"GOD! I am so incredibly horny." I said moaning deeply. "I think I might have to cum any moment now anyway. These things are about to break any moment," I said, showing him the two leather restraints which were barely holding on to the pressure.

I started walking around desk, the 32" meat pole swinging with each step, leaving droplets of pre-cum all over the floor. The silence was only interrupted by the clicking of my heels and the large droplets falling to the floor.

"But if you're too busy, maybe I could just cum right here over your desk. Would you like me to do that, to have your desk covered in a thick creamy layer of cum? That way you could enjoy my smell for the rest of the day." I spoke, letting my glans leave a wet trail over the desk.

"Not in the office, Cindy, Please!" He begged. "There's no way I could clean that before anyone noticed."

"Why would you clean it? Wouldn't you like to enjoy having my smell with you the whole day? You know how easily I could coat your table in my love, easily spilling over. You know how much I cum when you don't take care of me in the morning."

"But... but, I could get fired!" he spoke with a little alarm.

"Or maybe I could just cum all over my little baby. Thinking of cumming all over you is sometimes enough to send me over the edge." I spoke standing right in front of Chris, aiming the princess straight at his face.

"I could cover you in blast after blast of my hot creamy cum." I said shivering slightly and raising one leg on top of his desk. This brought the princess right over his head like a pendulum. "I just love watching your face disappear under ropes of cum, and to see your entire body engulfed in my love. I know you also love to be covered in my cum... Mhmm... Ohh...Starting to loose control!" I spoke moaning, and starting to very slowly glide the skin over the large glans allowing large droplets of pre-cum to rain over Chris.

"Please Cindy, you cannot make a mess here. How would I ever explain it." Chris spoke pleadingly. I could see the panic in his eyes, he was well aware of the mess I could make. But he also knew there was nothing he could do once I was horny, there was no way even I could stop myself now. His resolve was starting to crumble, his hand reached out to the princess.

"It's so warm." he spoke, feeling my cock.

"Maybe you could give give the Princess a kiss. Just a little one, I came all the way here just to feel your lips on her. All I'm asking for is an itsy bitsy little kiss, right there." I spoke seductively, hovering the tip of the grapefruit sized glans in front of his face. His eyes widened at being face to face with the majestic presence in front of him, the urethra as thick as a finger pulsing with my heartbeats, almost as if it was breathing. In a moment his face was covered in pre-cum, and his lips. His lips connected with the thick pulsing glans, and I could feel my brain shutting down at the contact. I was right all it took was for the first contact, he was mine now.

"Oh, Yes, honey... I love you so much. Take her, suck me baby." I moaned , I knew all it took was the first kiss on the glans and he was mine. He got much better at deep-throating me, and within a minute I was already deep down his throat. His face was again covered in pre-cum and his saliva from my thrusting.

"Oh, yes honey, take it all in." I spoke continuing to thrust slowly, relentlessly. His neck was now bulging obscenely as each of my thrusts brought inches of thick pulsing meat inside of him. I had to hold his head to stop him from moving with his office chair.

"Oh honey, I love to feel you shiver on my cock." I said, actually feeling his body shivering at this unnatural invasion.

I was soon as deep as I wanted, so I started walking pushing him and his office chair along the floor with only the princess until we were in front of his full length mirror. I slowly turned him around until both of us were facing the mirror. The sight was incredibly hot I was standing with my legs spread wide in my tallest heels while Chris was sitting directly beneath me, between my legs. Between the two of us were some 10 inches of incredibly thick, veiny cock meat. His throat was completely distorted by the cola bottle thick meat impaled inside of his throat, and the glans could be seen distorting his stomach. I had to keep pushing down on the princess to stop her from lifting him off the chair.

"Oh, this is so fucking hot... I think I'm about to cum, baby. Get ready; this is going to be a big one." I moaned hurriedly and tried to fumble with the restraints. I barely got the first one off, and the second one just exploded. I bit my lip as the orgasm rushed along. Chris was bodily lifted of the chair as the princess jerked with the first blast. I could actually see the cum blast pushing through his stomach.

As more blasts of cum continued to fill his tiny body up, I could see his stomach grow right before my eyes. I had no idea why I hadn't tried this before, watching my cock twitch inside of his stomach as it blasted cum slowly making it grow almost made me insane with lust. Even though I was cumming already I still continued thrusting inside his throat.

My orgasm subsided and slowed down, but the princess was still as hard as a rock. The image was just too much, I started pulling out of Chris, I could feel the final traces of cum filling his throat as I pulled out. The princess was deliciously caked with cum and saliva, absolutely glistening and still hard as a rock. This was not very uncommon, but I couldn't cum inside of Chris any-more he would explode.

"Oh. god Cindy. You're still hard. That thing is beyond words, magnificent, majestic, royal. I just cannot find anything appropriate enough"

"Thanks Chris, but I'm still. I cannot go out like this, and I cannot cum inside of you any-more. I could kill you."

"I know. I have an idea, hide the monster for a second." he spoke and tidying himself in the mirror quickly ran out of the office, well quickly for someone with half a gallon of cum inside of him. He came back in 2 minutes with an empty water-cooler bottle.

"There, I'm sure even you couldn't fill that in one try." He spoke and removing the plastic tip fit the bottle over the princess.

"Oh, you take care of me so well Chris. I love you you tiny man." I spoke raising the little guy to my level for a kiss. Holding him like that I walked over to the wall. The bottle was now stuck between Chris's legs. While I was kissing him I started thrusting into the bottle, as I closed my eyes the sight of Chris on top of the princess flashed in my mind again. As I recoiled at the thought, the primal wave of pleasure I experienced earlier came back, curling my toes and sending an orgasm like a train through my body. I could hear the sound of my semen blasting the empty plastic container, the only thing stopping it from flying off was Chris.

He pushed the container down with his legs until it was pointed down, just in time to prevent it from spilling cum back down. I bent my knees bringing the bottle to the floor and continued blasting load after load until I was done almost a full minute later. When I was finally done over half the bottle was filled with my sticky hot semen. As I pulled out there was a long strain of cum from the tip of my cock to the bottle.

I noticed Chris was standing next to my leg caressing one large thigh and my ass. He looked totally transfixed. I loved the way he watched my body, and I could let him do it the entire day. But then I noticed the tent in his pants, and the way he was practically humping my leg.

"You poor thing." I spoke in realisation. "I got all the fun and you didn't get any attention, you're practically humping my leg. I think it's time I give you back some attention, would you like to fuck me Chris." I said with hunger in my eyes. He just nodded

"Would you like to fuck me from behind, would you like to watch my ass while you fuck me, Chris." I said sexily, raising my skirt and turning my ass towards him. He continued nodding and took hi pants down, but than he realised my ass was level with his face.

"Let me help you with that my big man." I spoke going down on my knees and elbows, that proved to be just the right height for him. He did not waste a moment, impaling me to the hilt and bucking away for all he was worth. And that was apparently a lot as he fucked me straight to a third orgasm.

"Chris... Chris!" I spoke through moans, "The bottle, I'm cumming" I spoke more urgently.

"Oh shit!" he spoke and quickly ran over bringing the large bottle sloshing with cum. He than quickly reinserted himself and continued pounding me.

If someone passed next to his office at that moment he would think someone was watching a movie about milking cows. Because that was the sound I was making while filling the bottle.

"Chris, it's almost full... I cannot stop" I spoke to Chris.

"Oh fuck!" he spoke and after failing to find an empty container quickly went under me and just as the bottle was about to spill over he lashed his mouth on to the princess. I was almost at the end of my orgasm and it was much slower but he was still struggling to keep up with the volume. A little bit spilled over his face, but most of it was saved. He had a bigger mess in his pants as he came during the last of my cum spurts.

I reached over squeezing the last drops from the urethra into his open mouth and wiped the thoroughly caked princess clean before putting her away in her place and dressing myself.

"I brought you some fresh clothes, just in case you make a mess of yourself." I said throwing a bag to him winking.

"Oh, look at the time! I have to get back to class already. See you tonight baby, when we continue the fun... Remember, you promised to pay me back." I spoke, giving him a kiss and quickly disappearing while he was still fighting for breath on the floor.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I heard him say as I was leaving; he was pointing to the water cooler bottle full to the brim with my cum.

"You better empty it unless you want to drink all of that by yourself next time. Bye honey." I spoke and closed the door behind me.

12