Cindy & Nick

Story Info
His wife dates a black friend.
6.9k words
4.01
182.8k
58
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

Cindy and I have been married for 15 years. So obviously the excitement had dwindled a bit over the years. She is still very sexy. About 5' 9" with awesome long legs. Her tits are very firm 36C's, and she weighs in at about 125 lbs. All in all a rather nice body. She is not what you would call beautiful, but quite attractive with a great smile and personality.

I have metioned to her numerous times over the last few years that I would love to see her fuck another man. She just says nothing much about that, but has finally consented to tell me about some of her past experiences. Though nothing extraordinary, it was alot of fun to hear about, and she did notice how it turned me on. Just the thought of my reserved wife fucking a guy she'd only met and hour ago really set me off.

She did mention once that she'd had a fantasy about doing a black guy, but never followed through on it. I got some porn movies with well hung black guys, an after watching a few scenes, her pussy was wetter that I had ever seen it. Obviously this was something that turned her. We fucked that night without even needing any additional lubrication which is usually a necessity.

Later I asked her if that had turned her on and she sheepishly admitted that it had. I asked her if she wanted to try it, and she said of course not, but I started playing with her pussy, she was ready to go again.

I kept after her, and one day she admitted that a black guy named Nick that she had met kept asking her to go out. She said she was tempted, but didn't know if I was serious. I assured that I was very serious,she just shook her head at me, but she was soon all over me again and again she was soaking wet.

A few days later, I came home from work on a Monday to find Cindy dressed in some very sexy lingerie. She was wearing a sheer white robe over black lingerie. She had on a black garter belt and nylons with a pair of high heels, whick made her legs look absolutely awesome. A small pair of lacy black panties and a lacy black bra to match topped it all off. These were all things that I had purchased for her, but she would seldom wear for me. She looked stunning.

I went to her and wrapped my arms around her, then gave her a big kiss as I started to get hard running my hands under the under the thin robe to fondle her sweet ass. She broke away from and walked a short distance, dropped her robe and modeled her sexy underwear for me. Then she floored me by asking if I thought Nick would like her in this. I assured her he would as I went for her again.

She told me I would have to wait, as she had a date with Nick that Friday and didn't want to be fucked before then. I groaned loudly as I sat on the couch to admire her. She came over and sat beside me on the couch, placing her hand on my thigh just barely touching my balls, then explained that Nick had again asked her out and in light of our talks, decided to take him up on it this time. Her beautiful small nipples were about to poke holes through her thin black bra as she told me this, and her hand crept higher to fondle my aching cock.

She explained that she didn't want to do anything to lessen her arousal before Friday. With her looking like that and fondling my cock, what could I say. She slowly unzipped my pants, then pulled them and my underwear down far enough to get to my cock. She started to slowly suck my cock. She is a great cocksucker but would never let me cum in her mouth. This was no exception as she pulled away and finished me with her hand when I came. Which was soon. I came so hard some actually flew over my shoulder and some hit my chest before the rest ran down over her magic fingers.

She noted that as quickly as that had happened, I must have approved of her idea. I assured that I did. I watched her get up and walk away, and seeing her dressed like that and knowing she would be dressed like that for Nick had me hard again. She just said no more until after Friday. She said that Nick was to pick her up and then they would go to a couple clubs on Friday.

When I told her I wanted to watch everything, she said she would let me know where they would be going. So I could be there to watch and when they would be leaving so I could get home before them for the main event. Nick did not know that I would be around. She had told him that I would be out of town.

Since I am pretty heavy into technology, I decide I would set up a way to video everything at home. I set up a command center in my basement shop, then acquired a few small high definion color cameras, then set up a basic editing station so I could see everyting. I placed 2 cameras in the bedroom, one in the entry, and one in the living room. I did not tell Cindy about these, and tested them over the next 2 days to make sure everything was perfect. I picked up a supply of video tape and was ready for the big day.

When I got home from work on Friday, Cindy was already in the tub relaxing. I could tell she was very excited and maybe a little nervous. Her tits were above the water line and I offered to wash them for her. To my surprise she accepted. As said earlier, she is a 36C, and they are quite firm. They stand up nicely with no need of support, but they look great in a lacy bra. Her nipples are rather small ( I never liked big nipples) but get extremely hard when she is excited. And they were definitely hard as I soaped her lovely breasts.

She shaved her legs, underarms, and even trimmed her muff. Obviously she meant to carry through on this. When she started to get out, I headed to the control center to start a tape in the bedroom. As I watched the monitor she came out of the bathroom wearing her silky little robe. As her breasts swayed under the nylon her nipples threatened to punch through the fabric. I'm sure the silky material added to the arousal as it rubbed her lovely points. I zoomed in on her tits to get a better view and they looked in a word, magnificent. I zoomed back out to get the entire room and headed up to see her get ready.

I arrived as she was fastening her garter belt, then she started pulling her nylons on. I offered to fasten the back for her and after the second one I ran a finger over her pussy. She was already wet. She just grinned slyly at me, then bent over with her butt facing me to step into her panties. As she pulled them up, she straightened up and her tits stood out proudly. She looked terrific. It was hard to believe that she was doing this for another man. She put on her bra then sat down to do her makeup. She usually doesn't do much for makeup, but tonight she did a beautiful job. She soon looked great sitting there in her lovely lingerie and perfect makeup.

She got out a little black skirt that she would never wear outside of the house for me, and pulled it up her legs, then stepped into her heels. She was quite a sight as this really accentuated her great legs. As she got out a blouse, she told me that they were going to eat at a nice restaurant then go to a certain club to dance and party.

She told me I should leave a few minutes before he got there and go to the restaurant, then leave after them to go to the club. She also said she would let me know at the club about 15 mintutes before they were ready to leave so I could get home before them in plenty of time. As she finished buttoning her blouse, I noticed I could clearly make out her lacy bra through the material. She just smiled and asked how I liked it. I said she looked beautiful, which was the truth.

I couldn't remember ever seeing her look this good. I got out the digital camera for a few pics of her. I didn't want to act like I was getting all of this anyway. When she told me it was time to go, I went over to kiss her, but she didn't want me to mess up her makeup. I gently caressed her ass then headed out the door telling her to have o good time tonight.

She said that she was planning on doing just that, a very good time. I had already parked away from the house, so I went out the front door then circled around to my control room. I didn't want to miss anything. I checked in on Cindy, and she was doing a final check on her makeup, and checking herself in the mirror. She seemed pleased as she should be. She headed out of the bedroom, so I switched to the living room view to see her walking down the stairs. I could actually see her panties when she was at the top step and then they disappeared as she moved lower.

She looked really good walking across the living room with all that leg showing. She walked around a little nervously waiting for her date to arrive. When the doorbell rang, she took one last look in the mirror then went to answer the door. Nick stood there just gawking at her. I think he was now pretty sure he was going to get laid. He told her she looked great and gave her a short hug which she returned. Nick was about 6' 4" very athletic looking, and a few years younger than Cindy.

Cindy said she needed to get her purse and walked across the room to get it. He was admiring the view from the rear as she did, and when she bent over to pick it up, his eyes almost bugged out of his head. He could see all of her stocking tops, and almost to her panties and he seemed to like what he could see. I'm sure she had this planned as she turned around to catch him looking. She just smiled at him and asked him if he liked what he saw. He told her that he loved what he just saw.

Again, she just smiled at him as she walked back to him, taking his arm and making sure that her tit was resting on his arm, they walked to the door. Their hips were touching and her tit was brushing his arm as they made their way out. I was positive he could feel her distended nipple as she rubbed it on his arm. When they left, I shut down my recorders, changed tapes, then headed for the restaurant.

When I arrived, they were already seated. I managed to get a table with a good view of them, but where I was hard to see. Cindy of course spotted me, but Nick was oblivious to everything but my lovely wife. After they ordered and talked for a bit she slyly put her hand on his thigh as she talked. Almost as if she was making a point in their conversation, but it was a different point she was making. She straightened up making her tits fight the material of her blouse, and it was quite evident that she was aroused as her nipples made fine points in her blouse.

Now she kept her hand there as they talked and I could even see it creep higher, almost to the inseam of his pants. Their food arrived before she could go further, and she removed her hand to eat. I just ordered coffee and a roll as I was way too excited to eat, and they didn't eat a whole bunch either. Over coffee her hand returned to his leg, and he almost choked on his coffee when she ran her hand right up over his crotch for a quick feel.

She looked my way and grinned as he settled down a little. She got up to got the restroom and walked by me on the way. She was grinning from ear to ear and managed to tell me he was huge as she strolled by. When she returned with her makeup freshened, they got up to leave. I waited a few more minutes then left to go to the bar they were headed to.

When I got to the club they were still in the car. I almost came when I saw they were making out, and his dark hand stood out very plainly against her white blouse as he held her tit thumbing her erect nipple. After I passed by, they got out and also headed into the club. They now had their arms around each others waists, and his was resting on her hip halfway on her ass. This was almost more than I could take. When she was sure I was looking, her hand wandered across his ass lightly caressing him.

I didn't think they would stay at the club very long. They found a place to sit and sat very close with there legs touching for almost their entire length. Her hand was once again on his thigh, and right up against his crotch and his arm was around her shoulders. They were looking right into each others eyes as they talked and he soon pulled her to him as they kissed. Her hand was now rubbing his crotch and he was once again playing with her tit. My cock was throbbing as I watched.

This was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. They broke the kiss, and he moved his hand back, but she kept hers in place since it was under the table. They sipped their drinks, kissed, groped, talked, and then got up to dance. She put her arms around his neck as his hands went to her ass and pulled her close to him. Her skirt pulled up to show off her stocking tops then even the bottom of her black panties were showing as he fondled her lovely ass, but she didn't seem care how much she was showing.

After the song ended, she excused herself to go to the restroom, and as she passed me, she asked me to meet her in the hall by the restrooms. Her eyes were almost glazed and it was obvious she was very excited. I followed her back the hall and she hadn't even pulled her skirt down to her stockings. I loved it. She turned to tell me that I'd better head home as she groped my crotch, finding me very hard, saying she'd expected that. I in turn groped her pussy. She was dripping wet. I'd never seen her that wet. She just smiled and said to get home and enjoy the show. I headed out of the club, not believing this was finally happening.

I got home and started all the tapes rolling and they showed up in just a few minutes. As soon as the door was closed they were in each others arms with their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. Each had the others ass cheeks in their hands pulling them as close as they could. Nick pulled Cindy's skirt all the way up and held her ass in just her thin panties caressing both the globes in his large hands.

Cindy led him to the couch and had him sit as she stepped back. She slowly pulled her skirt down her long legs as she looked at his eyes, and he was almost drooling as she started to unbutton her blouse. The lacy black nylon holding her tits came into view as she undid the top buttons, then there was a vee clear to her waist showing even more, then she just shrugged her shoulders and her blouse fell away.

She was facing the camera as she did this and had never looked lovlier. I could see a rather large dark spot in her panties from her dripping pussy as Nick moved in behind her, put his arms around her, and slid his hands up to cup her tits. As he fondled them, his fingers found the front clasp holding it together, unhooked it then slid his hands under her bra to hold her bare tits. As the material fell away, his black hands stood out in stark contrast to the white globes they held.

As he tweaked her nipples her hips were moving her ass against his crotch, and her right hand dropped between them to fondle his hard cock. His left hand slowly trailed down her front, past her navel then over her panties to fondle her hot pussy from the outside, then he moved it up, slipped his fingers under the top of her panties then slid his whole hand inside her panties to hold her pussy.

I could see his fingers moving under the nylon and that only increased the motion of her hips. Cindy turned around and began unbuttoning his shirt as he kicked of his shoes. He fondled her ass as she finished with buttons and slid his shirt off then his hands moved around to her tits again.

She went for his belt, then opened the button of his pants, unzipped them and slid them down his legs, then pushed him back to the couch. As he sat, I could see a very large bulge in his underwear with a large wet spot where the head tried to jump out. Cindy wasn't the only one excited.

As he sat, she knelt between his legs and started running her hands up his thighs. She would stop at his balls and rub them a little, then go back down his thighs then up again, until she ran her hands all the way up over his bulging cock, runnung her fingers around the head, making more fluid wet his shorts. Then she just reached up, grabbed the waistband and pulled it down, freeing his cock.

It was impressive, probably ten or eleven inches and pretty thick also. She started stroking it with both hands and again the contrast was startling. Her white hands holding his dark black cock. The dark purple head was shiny with his drooling precum and she worked the slick fluid all around his head with her fingers as he squirmed on the couch. She tugged on his underwear and he raised his hips so she could get them all the way off.

She looked so sexy in her garter belt, nylons, and panties playing with his hard cock. Then she moved forward and starting kissing his thighs as she stroked him and stared into his eyes. She kissed and licked his thighs, stroked his slippery cock and just looked into his eyes as she kissed her way up his cock, stopping to lick just under the head where she knows it's very sensitive, then as she looked him in the eyes, she slid her mouth over the head of his cock, and slid her lips down taking in as much as she could.

This really floored me as it had taken me a long time to get my cock in her mouth. She started bobbing her head and pumping his shaft, and I knew only too well that this was very hard to resist. She kept looking him in the eyes as she sucked. She was obviously enjoying watching the effect she was having on him. She pulled her mouth off of him and kept stroking while looking closely at his shaft. It seemed to fascinate her, and as more precum leaked out, she reached out her tongue and lapped it up. She always rubbed mine off so she wouldn't taste it. It seemed she was really enjoying this.

She only sucked me because she knew I liked it and made sure that I knew that. This time she seemed to be loving it. She slid her lips back over his head and resumed her sucking and soon his hips started little thrusting movements and moans were escaping his mouth. She was taking almost half of his shaft now and still loving it. Nick kept telling her how good it felt and how he loved her mouth.

He was beginning to get incoherent and his hips were moving pretty fast, but Cindy's hand was regulating how much was in her mouth. I could see his thighs starting to quiver and his hands shake so I knew he was getting real close.

She would soon pull away and finish him with her hand, but when he told her he was cumming, she kept sucking. Nick stopped moving and I could she his cock shake then he shook all over as he exploded in her mouth. To my amazement she kept sucking him. I could see her trying to swallow, but cum was leaking out or her mouth and running down over her hand to his balls. Still she kept him in her mouth. She just kept sucking and watching him until he had to push her away.

As she sat up, some cum ran down her chin. She scooped it up with a finger and licked it off. I was floored, and Nick was in ecstasy. Cindy finally moved up to the couch with him to cuddle as his cock settled down. Nick never really got soft, and Cindy kept looking at his cock then moved her hand back to it to play. When he didn't object, she moved her mouth back to clean up the cum she'd missed.

Was this my sweet wife being a total slut for this man? She finally stood up and beckoned for him to get up also, then she strolled in front of him towards the bedroom. As I watched them disappear up the steps, his eyes were right on level with her still panty covered ass and he couldn't resist reaching out to hold her cheeks. I could see his erect cock aiming at her little pussy.

When they came into the bedroom, he moved up behind her, reaching around to fondle her tits again. As he did that, he moved his hips forward and slid his cock between her thighs until the head popped out right under Cindy's hungry pussy. She reached down and played with his head as he played with her tits. His cock was getting very shiny from rubbing on her soaked panties and she just worked all the moisture around his shaft, then she pulled her panties aside and rubbed him directly into her slit getting him coated with her juices.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers
12