Cindy & Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

She told Nick to lie on the bed, and as he did she pulled her panties off. I was finally going to see her get fucked. She crawled onto the bed and leaned over him to give his cock a few wet sucks, then she moved up to straddle him. She raised herself up then reached down grasping him with her hand, and rubbed his head around the entrance of her cunt to get him good and slick.

Then, looking at his black shaft, she started to lower her pussy onto him. She moved his head around a little more to get everything situated then slowly lowered herself onto him. She got the head and a couple of inches in then raised up and then back down. She took a little more each stroke. When she raised up his black shaft was shiny and wet with her moisture. He reached up to fondle her tits as she fucked him. Before long, she sat right down on his waist, taking his whole cock. She told him that she hadn't thought it would all fit and that she felt really full of cock at the moment.

He just smiled, telling her he'd never felt a pussy grip him like hers did. She does have the ability to really squeeze a cock with her cunt muscles. It is really something to feel. I could see the front of her garter belt undulating as she worked her muscles and her nipples were hard and pointed under Nick's fingers. There was also a decided red flush to most of her chest. She was ready to cum and cum hard.

She started to ride Nick's cock up and down. I switched to the other camera and it was beautiful to watch her pussy as she fucked him. The lips of her pussy were very distended and really flared out when she raised up, and were almost pulled in when she went back down.

She was getting faster and making more noise and kept increasing her pace until she was jackhammering him. Suddenly she stopped and just shuddered with his cock jammed all the way into her. She was getting hers now. She leaned back with her hands on his thighs as she came and came some more.

Her lovely tits were thrust way out into his black hands as he watched her cum. She finally stopped shuddering and fell forward onto his chest. She just lay like that for a minute or two until her hips started moving again. She moved her head up so she could kiss him and started moving her hips up and down again as they kissed. His hands moved down to her hips and started to help her move, just slowly moving her up and down on his big black cock. She sat back up, but was having trouble moving anymore, so she raised up the whole way off of his cock.

He sighed as she did and she told him how empty she felt, and that he'd better get back to fucking her. Her pussy lips were swollen and red and gaping open as she crawled off of him and rolled over on her back. He moved between her outstretched legs and sank his cock back in with one long stroke. They both sighed as he slid in and she told him to fuck her with his big black cock. He started to do just that. He stroked her fine pussy with the entire length of his cock. Pulling out until just the head remained in her then pushing it all back in.

She wrapped her legs around him, meeting every thrust by raising her hips to meet him, until she came again. He paused while she came just enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting on his shaft. He rested while she convulsed, then as soon as she stopped, he started pumping her again. Her eyes crossed and I could see her toes curl as she came again. Again he paused. She told him it was time for him to cum also.

She told him he could cum in her mouth again if he wanted but that she really wanted to feel him to cum in her pussy. He told her he would cum in her mouth next round and started to furiously fuck her hot pussy. This time as she came and clamped her pussy down on his cock, he jammed it all the way in and shuddered as he came with her. I could see his butt quiver as he pumped his cum deep inside my wife, where no one else but me had cum for over fifteen years. It finally dawned on me that I had cum in my pants as they were cumming.

I had a hell of a mess there, but didn't mind in the least. When Nick could finally get up, he pulled his cock out of Cindy who moaned in disappointment. My camera had a perfect view of her swollen, red pussy. It was gaping open and soon his white cum started leaking out of her. She is usually rather fastidious about this, running off to clean up right away, but she couldn't move. She just lay there as his cum ran out of her pussy and down her cheeks to make a pool on the bed. She didn't seem to notice. She finally rolled over into Nick's arms and began kissing him again until she told him she needed to go to the bathroom.

She got up and headed for the bathroom and I could see white globs of cum running down her thighs clear into the tops of her stockings. She just walked out the door without even putting a hand over her pussy as some of his load just dripped onto the floor. If he came that much this time, I could only imagine how much she'd swallowed with his first load.

I could hear the toilet flush then water running as she cleaned herself up. She came back into the room, now totally naked, carrying a washcloth, and proceeded to clean Nick up. She paid alot of attention to his cock in the process. It was now fairly soft, and the first time she'd seen it like that. After she had him clean, she continued to stroke his cock, which now started to stir again, so she moved down to suck his cock somemore. He just pulled her off of him, begging her to leave him alone for awhile.


He told her he'd be ready to go again before too long, causing her to give him a big smile. They cuddled for awhile with alot of gentle kissing and fondling. He kept playing with her lovely tits as I always do and she kept going back to his cock, she just couldn't seem to keep it out of her mouth. I was hoping that I might be the beneficiary of this new found love also.

If it took another man cumming in her mouth to let me do it, I was OK with that. Finally, Cindy asked Nick if he wanted to shower. He agreed to that and they headed for the bathroom together. I had no camera in there, so I could only assume they were showering together.

I took this opportunity to put fresh tapes in my machines. I didn't know how long this was going to go on, and I didn't want to miss a thing. When I heard the shower stop, I started the tapes again.

There was alot of talk and giggling coming from the bathroom until they came out, both totally naked and smiling broadly. Cindy just glowed and Nick was hard as a rock again. Cindy told me later that they there was alot of fondling and stroking in the shower and that she was even down on her knees sucking him there. She was like a kid with a new candy bar, chocolate at that. She led him back to the bed by his cock. Had him lay on his back and straddled his head as she went back for his cock.

He started in on her pussy as she started sucking him, but she soon told him she was to tender for that, and to just lay back and enjoy her mouth. Damn, this was one lucky dude. She started sucking his cock again, and really enjoying taking her time with it. She was licking and stroking and kissing and sucking. He had a look of pure joy on his face. Imagine that! This went on for quite awhile and they were quite evidently enjoying each other, but Cindy started to tire from doing it this way.

She got out a small pillow and put it on the floor, put her knees on it and motioned for Nick to come to her. He walked up in front of her and just slid his cock back in her mouth as she went back to work with renewed vigor. He told her they could just fuck if her jaw was too tired, but she was determined and also told him her pussy was too tender right now. She stroked him and sucked him as he started to pump into her mouth. Then he pulled out and started to stroke himself in front of her face. She soon put him back in her mouth as he stroked. This seemed to work pretty well and he was soon nearing another orgasm.

He announced that he was cumming and she really started to suck as she reached for his balls. This sent him over the edge, and his knees nearly buckled as he came in her mouth again. She took over stroking as he came and made mewing sounds as he dumped his load in her mouth. She couldn't handle all of it, and even though she was swallowing alot, some leaked out of the corners of her mouth, ran down her chin, and dripped onto her lovely erect nipples.

He finally had to push her away, and again she scooped up what she'd missed and swallowed it all, except for her tits, this she fed to his mouth and he obligingly cleaned them. They returned to the bed to cuddle until Nick said he was hungry. Cindy giggled and said she'd eaten her fill, but that it was only liquid protein. They got up and headed for the kitchen.

Once again, my camera picked them up heading down the steps this time. Both completely naked and not at all self conscious. They stopped for a little kissing on the way and Cindy managed to get his cock between her legs as they did. They entered the kitchen, out of view. She told me they had a little snack and more groping, and kissing. He really loved playing with her tits which is perfectly understandable.

And she loved playing with his cock, which he didn't seem to mind. They again came out into my view and he was almost hard again, and she was leading him by his cock. they returned to the bedroom and flopped on the bed. They were soon kissing and fondling again, but Cindy faded and fell asleep. Nick soon dozed off too. I stopped my tapes and took some time to review the ones I'd recorded. I was soon sporting a raging hardon again, but decided to save it for Cindy. Just in case she had some left for me.

I dozed off too but awoke after a couple of hours. Cindy was just starting to stir and got up to go to the bathroom. She came out soon with a grin on her face and a bottle of lube in her hand. She told me later that she'd really lubed up her pussy for one last fuck. She went back to the bed a lay back down trying not to disturb Nick.

Her hand crept back to his cock and slowly started to stroke. Soon she couldn't take any more and had to have it in her mouth again. As she started to suck him again he started to grow in her hot mouth. She kept after him and he was soon hard again. He rolled over on his back, never opening his eyes, and her lips soon had him fully hard again. She massaged a generous supply of the lube all over his black cock, making it glisten, then slowly worked her way over him until her pussy was lined up, then slowly sank down on his cock until it all disappeared inside her grasping pussy.

She started to rock there then began a serious fucking motion. She told me, that she knew her pussy couldn't take too much more of his cock, but she wanted him one more time. Nick's eyes came open and then focused on the lovely tits in front of them. He latched onto her tits and started to fuck up into her more than willing pussy. What a way to wake up.!!!

Cindy was really getting into now, riding his hard, black cock with abandon. This one was just fast and furious as she told him to fill her pussy once more. He obliged and nearly lifted her off the bed as he came in her once more.

When she got off of him, his cum dripped out all over him then down her legs again as she headed for the bathroom. She came back out and cleaned him up while telling him that he needed to go. He got out of bed and held her for a long time telling her he'd like to do this again. DUH!! She told him she would love to fuck him again the next time I was out of town.

They went downstairs totally naked again. She just stood in front of him sort of showing off as he got dressed, then walked him to the door still stark naked, and kissed him goodbye as he left making sure he could see what would be ready for him next time.

I was upstairs almost before the door was closed. Cindy just grinned at me and asked me if I'd enjoyed the show as she placed her hand on my crotch. The hard cock she found answered that. She asked if I was angry about her letting him cum in her mouth. I told her that I was OK with it as long as I could do the same. With a big smile on her face she dropped to her knees right there, pulled my cock out and started sucking me while looking into my eyes.

God she can suck cock and I told her just that. She took a break and told me how much she loved me for letting her live out her fantasy. She kept stroking me and with a gleam in her eyes, asked me to please cum in her mouth. I was more than happy to oblige her. I could still see her sucking Nick and soon couldn't take anymore. I told her I was cumming, and for the first time, she just kept sucking. I exploded in her mouth and nearly passed out as she swallowed my load.

She came up to kiss me and I could taste my cum as she did. But I loved it as I loved her. We headed to the spare bedroom as the sheets in ours were a mess. Oh, I almost forgot. The cameras were still running as she sucked me off. So that whole night is one cherished video.

I awoke the next morning with my hard cock in Cindy's hot mouth. I could grow to like this. As I opened my eyes I could see her looking into them. She took her mouth off of my cock and said "Good Morning" with a big smile. I know I was smiling, and then remembered Nick also waking up to her lust. She returned to sucking me, and I gave myself to her hot sucking mouth.

As I was nearing orgasm, she stopped and pulled away. I was thinking that maybe last nights blowjob had been a dream as only her hand remained on my pulsing cock. I looked at her with a pained expression and she just laughed. She said I looked heartbroken, and I admitted that I wanted to cum in her mouth again. Another laugh, and she said she wanted that too, but that I had to hear her proposition first.

She told me she wanted to be able to see Nick every now and then. I decided to play along and asked how often. She said not very often as I was her real love, but from time to time his big black cock might feel pretty good. I told her that would be fine with me as I was quite pleased with the results, but I did want to be able to watch. She smiled at me and ever so slowly worked my cock into her mouth.

She sucked for a short while and I was about ready to cum, she pulled away again. I moaned in disappointment and looked at her mischievous grin as she continued to stroke my cock. She said, I'm ready for my breakfast, and dove on my cock again. I exploded in her mouth as she moaned around my pulsing shaft. She swallowed every drop I had to offer, then moved up to kiss me. I wasn't about to hesitate as I definitely wanted this kind of treatment to continue.

We cuddled there for a bit talking about the previous night. After a while I reached down to fondle her sweet pussy, only to find her hair all matted and her thighs were crusty with Nick's dried cum. My cock sprang back to life immediately, but Cindy told me to save it as her pussy too sore and her jaw too tired. So we went back to sleep.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers
12