Cindy & Nick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had a great smile on her face, which she only has when being fucked. Nick also had a smile on his face as we all watched his thick black shaft moving in and out of her. It was glistening with their mixed juices. Neither seemed in any hurry this round, as they slowly fucked away. However, as we all know that can't last.

Eventually, I could detect a change in the rhythm of their breathing and the rhythm of their loins. Both started to accelerate. They were soon humping away with a purpose. Nick's hips were pumping up and down and Cindy's were doing the same. I could see Cindy's hand sneak under her ass to grasp his slick shaft.

She has a way of gripping your cock just outside her pussy and milking it with her fingers, as she grips the part in her with her pussy. This is absolutely to good to resist. Nick took a few more rapid strokes and as her other hand grabbed his balls, he exploded into her cunt.

This sent Cindy over the edge again, and she forced her pussy against his pubic bone to ignite her climax. The both shuddered and shook as his cum poured into her again. Cindy seemed to pass out as Nick pulled his cock out and stretched out beside her. She didn't even move as I watched his cum drain from her well, fucked pussy.

They both fell asleep like that and rested a well, fucked sleep that was well deserved. After I had changed tapes and watched the ones I had made for awhile, I saw Cindy awake with a start. She looked at the black hand holding her tit and was really startled. Realization slowly dawned on her and she began to grin at the camera with a devilish smile.

I saw her reach behind her and run her hand over Nick's stomach, then down lower to his limp dick. She began fondling that. Her white fingers were in a sharp contrast with his black cock. She got up and quietly slipped into the bathroom. She came back with a glass of water and moved onto the bed facing his cock.

She put some water in her hand and worked it onto his cock. I figured out that she was using that to lubricate her hand. It was turning the dried cum back into lubricant. His cock started to get shiny, wet and grow in her working hand. As she was working like that she moved over and slipped the exposed head into her hot mouth.

This elicited a groan from Nick as he started to stir. It didn't take long for this action to arouse him to a full erection again. Nick finally fully awoke and smiled down at Cindy as she worked her magic. She tried to smile back, but it was difficult with her mouth full of cock.

She released him from her lips and moved up to kiss him as her hand continued to stroke him. She asked him if that was a nice way to wake and he assured her that it was. She told he would love the next part as she went back to sucking him. She soon had him pumping his hips off of the mattress trying to fuck her mouth, but her hand limited how muck cock he could feed her.

It didn't take too long. He was soon mumbling. "OH yea, suck my cock that's great, etc" and finally " Oh God here it comes" His hips lifted again as he shook all over and delivered another load into her voracious mouth. She sucked him dry and didn't even leave any in the corner of her mouth.

She moved and kissed him. Sliding her cum slick tongue into his mouth. He didn't mind in the least as he sucked on her talented tongue. She finally told him he needed to leave since the neighbors would soon be up. She told him they would surely tell me if they saw a strange man leaving the house in the morning.

They walked down stairs arm in arm. He was stark naked and she was still in her garter belt and nylons. As he dressed, she wiggled her ass in front of him. Her thighs were white and crusty with his cum as he ran his hand up her thigh. She jumped back telling not to start anything more.

She walked him to the door and gave him a big kiss, then stood naked in the doorway as he walked away. Any neighbors up this early would surely get a show. He looked back as he got in the car, and she shook her tits at him as she closed the door.

When she turned around, I was standing there with a raging hard on. She grinned and went to her knees sliding my cock into her mouth that still had to have some of Nick's cum in it. It didn't take her long suck a load from me, and she savored every drop before rising to plant a sloppy wet kiss on my lips. I could taste the now familiar tang of my cum in her mouth as we kissed long and deep.

As we headed to bed, I told her that I was surprised she hadn't invited Nick's friends over also. She told me that they had tried to talk her into that. She had been very tempted, but didn't know how I might react. I told her that I wasn't sure, but I would probably love it. She thought she might enjoy it also.

She said Nick had tried to talk her into it, and even mentioned it on the way back to the house. Telling her that he could still give them a call. She'd told him maybe next time when I am out of town, but made no promises.

We slipped into bed and fell sound asleep in a short time, wrapped in each other's arms.

12