Cindy & Paul Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

Cindy had felt the change in the angle of Paul's thrusts as he had leaned over allowing him to enter her just a tiny bit more. And those three beautiful words had lit her orgasmic fuse so that just as his palms pressed hard against her hyper-sensitive nipples, his cockhead bumped up against her cervix causing her orgasm to explode throughout her body. "That's it baby... fuck me... fill me... yessssssss... of god... it feels sooo fucking good... don't stop... don't ever stop... ohHHHHHHHH... YEEEESSSSSSSS... NOWWWWWW... CUMMMIIINNNNGGGG". She shook in ecstasy, her pussy juices flowing around Paul's cock, even as her pussy muscles tightened harder around him. She felt as though every muscle in her body contracted and expanded at once. She shook and shuddered and thrust back hard against him is it surged through her sending her into orgasmic oblivion. But as she came down from her climax, she realized that Paul was still hard and thrusting into her triggering another even more consuming orgasm.

Ever so slowly she returned only to realize that her body was shuddering as a third orgasm built inside of her as Paul's belly slapped against her ass once more. He was holding her hips so tightly that it hurt, but even that seemed to trigger more pleasure within her as she heard him grunting with each thrust. She felt his sweat spray across her arching back, and looked back again at him. She could see that he was using every bit of will-power to hold himself back until he could bring her to another orgasm which she knew was only seconds away, so she tightened the muscles of her pussy canal to clamp down on him as she crested again, overwhelming her so she could barely whisper as it took her away, "Now, Paul... now... fill me with your cum... fill me with your baby-making seed... let me feel it in me... I want to feel it spurting in me and filling me... AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Paul had fought to keep from cumming, but it was too much. Cindy withered and bucked under him. Already she had come three times, her body bouncing around violently beneath his, her pussy thrusting hard against his cock, a counter-thrust for every thrust. His cock tingled; his balls contracted, hard and tight like fists. "Oh fuck... you slut, your pussy is sucking it out of me. Ohhhhhh, god... that's it... you are a mommy-slut... my mommy-slut... now... now... fuckkkkkkkk," he gasped, "I'm gonna... AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH."

Cindy thrust herself back against his belly. "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me," she breathed, repeating it over and over again like a mantra.

And he did. Slamming home, burying himself to the balls in her pussy. Paul felt his cock explode, deep within her warm, wet depths. Again and again he felt the ropes of his cum jet from him to fill her pussy. He painted her insides white, and just as before, it began to leak from her. His pearly cum pooled around the edges of her pussy lips and oozed onto Paul's balls before dripping onto the bed. Spent and fulfilled Paul slowly rolled them over onto their sides while still staying inside of his still twitching mommy-slut. Gently, he wrapped his arms around her placing one hand on her baby-filled stomach while the other slid under her head and came to rest on her breast.

Slowly, Cindy pressed herself back against him as they spooned. "Mmmmmmm, that was great... but I'm not sure how the twins are feeling about it right now. They're kicking up a storm. Feel..." Cindy said as she moved Paul's hand to feel the movement.

Feeling the movement beneath his hand, her words slowly crept in, "Twins!!??"

Cindy shook her head, "That's what the doctor told me today."

Paul pulled her closer, "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too," Cindy replied as she lay nestled in his arms.

*********

The twins were born exactly three months later; one boy and one girl, giving them another thing to celebrate on their anniversary day.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers
12