Cindy & The Ranch Hands

Story Info
Cindy looks for the help, & finds plenty.
2.4k words
4.14
49.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was a little upset. She had given orders for lots of work to get done on the ranch, and right now she could not find either of her ranch hands. She went looking for them, intent on setting them straight on just what their duties were.

"I guess maybe I should have hired somebody willing to work, not just hired them because they were young, strong, and good-looking." She thought to herself. "Especially the good looking part. Those guys certainly were easy to watch, and I wonder how much working out it takes to stay in shape the way they do." She smiled a bit, in spite of her irritation.

As she marched across the yard, she thought about herself also, and how she must look. Ever since she’d hired the two, she had taken to dressing pretty sexy around the house. Right now she had on a fairly short denim skirt, and a blouse tied up under her breasts, with a button or two undone on the top of the blouse and the bottom of the skirt. As she moved, the skirt blew in the breeze, exposing some nicely tanned, long, long legs. Her breasts swayed under her blouse and she felt herself getting aroused.

"Damn," she said. "How am I going to concentrate on yelling at those guys when I’m turned on? Cindy, remember your mission." She said.

Since she didn’t see any movement in the yard, she went into the barn. It took her a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the dark inside. When they were adjusted, she still didn’t see anything. Not seeing her "helpers" on the ground floor, she decided to check up in the loft. She moved to the ladder, really just boards nailed between two uprights, and started climbing up. As she climbed, she thought she heard a rustle below her. She stopped and looked down and around, but saw nothing. She decided it must have been her skirt dragging along the wood of the ladder, and continued climbing up to the loft.

Once up there, she walked around the loft. It wasn’t large, and there were only a few hay bales to hide behind, and she still didn’t see anybody. As she turned to go down, she heard her name called from below.

"Miss. Cindy, are you up there?" It was Chet’s voice, from right below.

She moved to the edge and looked down. Sure enough, there were Chet and Steve standing on the floor, looking up at her. Well, not exactly at her, she noticed, actually they seemed to be looking right up her skirt. She did kind of like the feeling of that.

"Are you all right, Miss Cindy?" Steve asked. "We saw you go into the barn from the field, and wondered if you were looking for us. We were out raking the fencerow like you told us to."

"Yes, I’m fine, now." Cindy said, hoping her voice was properly measured. The two kids had taken their shirts off while working in the sun, and their pects and abs glistened hard and shiny in their sweat. They were something to see, all right. "Stay right there, I’m coming down." She said.

She went to the ladder and turned around to climb down. The boys moved under her to help, they knew she was nervous climbing down. As she started down, she remembered her lack of underwear too late. She experienced a wonderful thrill through her body as her thoughts raced from that quick awareness to the thought of those two studs directly below her, undoubtedly looking straight up her skirt, straight into her (by now) wet pussy. She paused for a moment, then climbed slowly down; more slowly then she had ever come down before.

When she got just a few feet above the boys, she stopped and looked at them.

"I’m feeling a little shaky, guys. Would you please make sure to grab me when I get low enough so I don’t fall." She said this looking at them, seeing that their eyes were riveted at where her panties would be, if she had worn any.

She continued to climb down, and as instructed, the two reached up to help her. As if they had pre-planned it, they both reached up so that her skirt came down over their hands as she descended. She felt two pairs of hands sliding up her legs, over her calves, up her thighs, up and over her tight butt and her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She kept on climbing down, and her skirt was lifted up as she came lower. By the time her feet were on the ground, her skirt was up to her breasts, and the boys were close, touching close on either side of her.

She looked up at each of their eyes and saw the desire in them. She put an arm around each slim waist and pulled them to her. On each of her hips she felt the hard bulges from under their jeans. She pulled harder and they each took a breast in hand.

"Here we go, at last." Cindy thought to herself, as she shuddered in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Take my shirt off." She instructed the boys.

Obediently, they fumbled with the knot and the buttons, trying to get them undone. Finally, Chet grabbed a handful of shirt and pulled hard. The blouse came loose to the sound of ripping cloth and popping buttons. As they worked to slide it off the rest of the way, Cindy undid the last two buttons on her skirt, and down it fell. The shirt was tossed in one direction, while she kicked the skirt somewhere in another. She moaned as she pictured herself, totally naked, in between these two gorgeous bodies. She pulled them closer.

Then each of them leaned down and took a breast in his mouth. The feeling was incredible as she felt two mouths and two tongues bathing each beautiful breast and nipple. She felt four hands sliding around her body, up and down her thighs, gently probing her pussy, massaging her ass and pushing against her asshole. She had never felt so turned on and alive in her whole life.

"Ok, guys, it’s your turn. One at a time, I want to see you two naked."

As Steve continued to slaver over her breasts, Chet backed away. He sat on a hay bale and removed his work boots and socks, then stood up and unbuckled his belt. Then he unbuckled his pants, pulled down his zipper and slowly pushed his jeans down.

He looked at her eyes, but realized that she was intent on watching as his dick sprang free. Cindy gasped as she watched. It was long and very hard, standing straight up; she could almost see it throbbing. Chet pulled them off his feet and returned to Cindy. He bent down and started to suck on her boob.

"Hang on," she said. "I’ll take off Steve’s pants, myself."

Steve sat down and pulled off his boots, then moved to stand in front of Cindy. She knelt down, unfastened the buckle and the pants, and pulled down on the jeans. She had to pull hard to get the tight jeans over his hips, then, suddenly they slid down, the massive cock broke free and sprang out and up, almost hitting her in the face is it did so.

There she was, on her knees, in the barn, with 8 inches of hard dick just in reach of her mouth. She hungrily took in, sucking all the way. She slid down the shaft until her mouth was full and she could feel the back of her throat being tickled. She was vaguely aware of Chet shoving his fingers into her cunt, it felt like a lot of them, but she was not sure how many, nor did she care. She just knew it felt wonderful.

After a little time, she pulled Chet up to stand in front of her, next to Steve. She looked at the two incredible dicks in front of her. She had always wanted a faceful of dick. Taking a dick in each hand, she pulled them both to her. She spent some time licking each glistening knob, lovingly taking them into her mouth, gently sucking. Then, because she’d always wanted to, she took as much as both of them into her mouth at the same time as she could. Although she could not get as much of either as she wanted in, she still moaned in ecstasy as she thought of how her fantasy was coming true, and at how wonderful it felt to be totally uninhibited in front of two men.

Steve and Chet by now were into the scene, and they involuntarily began to sway and push their hips around. They were ready to get serious.

Cindy stood up and moved to a little pile of hay nearby. She turned and fell backwards down on the pile, her legs spread open in total wantonness.

"C’mon, guys, one at each end, now, please, NOW." She commanded.

They approached and Steve pushed his prick into her pussy, while Chet presented his to her mouth for attention. Or was it the other way around? Cindy realized it didn’t really matter, that by the time they were done these two would be everywhere.

She abandoned herself totally to the feeling of having one huge prick ramming home in her cunt while she greedily sucked and licked on another. She felt herself losing control as she began bucking and writhing and, without warning she came with a huge shudder. She was amazed that she had cum so quickly, and for a second was worried that she wasn’t ready to stop, then she realized she had no intention of stopping. This was going to be one of her first multi-orgasmic experiences, and she had given up hope that she was capable of that.

Chet and Steve realized what had happened and grinned at each other. Then they quickly switched places. Cindy gulped in Steve’s pulsing dick as Chet rammed his deep into her. Cindy felt the waves of passion building again as she sucked Steve’s dick far down her throat, and she pushed and swiveled her hips against Chet’s driving member.

The passion grew, the excitement grew, and the pressure grew as the movements picked up speed. Cindy looked over the shaft of Steve’s dick and saw Chet closing his eyes. She knew what was about to happen.

With a great shout, Chet suddenly came, driving so hard he shoved Cindy a foot backward in the hay. He drove and drove and Cindy could feel the torrent of cum as it filled her cunt. Steve saw what was happening, and suddenly he could contain himself no longer. With a great groan, he let loose and another torrent of cum filled Cindy’s mouth. It came so fast she didn’t know how to handle it. In spite of herself, she swallowed to make more room, and she found that she liked the feeling. She began sucking and swallowing as fast as she could so as not to miss a single drop, but it was hopeless. She could not keep up with the ocean of cum streaming into her, and she felt it running out of her mouth and over cheeks, down her neck. The feeling of complete sexuality overwhelmed her, and she loved it, and, in another surprise, she suddenly came again, joining these two sex machines in giving over to the violent, wracking spasms of movement.

The three of them stayed how they were for just a little bit. Cindy with a dick in her mouth and another dick in her pussy; sweat and cum dripping from her. Chet and Steve standing there, still with involuntary muscle twitches as they drained the last of this load of climax from their bodies. Then they looked at each other and laughed.

"I hope you boys don’t think you’re done," she said.

"Oh no, Miss Cindy." Chet replied. "We figure we’re just about getting started."

She laughed again, and suddenly she was aware that being naked in a hay pile was not all that great. The hay was scratchy and itchy, and she had a sudden need to get out of it, right away. She struggled to get up. Two strong hands reached out to pull her up, and as she moved upright she felt cum running everywhere down her body.

She reached out grabbed the two still semi-hard dicks in front of her.

"Come with me, guys. For the next round we need to be a little more comfortable."

Still holding on, she led them out of the barn and across the yard toward the house. The sun was bright after the shadiness of the barn, but the warmth felt good. She was aware of cum still running down her legs, mixed with sweat, probably from all three of them. As they approached the house, Steve began to lead them to the grass.

"Wait a minute, Miss Cindy." He said. "I’ll bet we could all use a barnyard shower right now."

With that, he bent over and grabbed the garden hose. He turned on the spigot and adjusted the stream to a mild rush as he waited for the water to cool down. Then he turned and trained it on Cindy and Chet, hosing them down, cooling them off. Chet ran his hands all over Cindy’s body, rinsing her off, feeling her soft skin, massaging her. Then he stood and wiped himself all over. Cindy was fascinated to watch this muscular young man rub his hands all over himself; even to see in linger as he washed off his cock. When he was done, he took the hose from Steve and Steve moved beside Cindy. He too insisted on washing her off, running his hands all over her, slowly, lovingly, making sure that he hadn’t missed one square inch of skin. Cindy stood there in the sunlight, feeling the attention, loving being totally nude out in the open like this, with two totally nude strong men next to her. Then Chet moved to the other side of her with the hose, pushing himself against her, while Steve did the same on the other side. The feeling of wet, slippery flesh sliding all over her was indescribable. She felt the passion beginning to rise again.

Apparently, so did Chet and Steve, for their dicks were beginning to point skyward again.

"Or are they simply pointing straight at my mouth?" Cindy laughed to herself at the thought.

"Ok, guys, let’s go in the house." With that, she again grabbed her two new toys and led the guys by their dicks into her bedroom.