Cindy, Back Seat Slut

Story Info
Virgin gives it a way.
1.2k words
3.96
192.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
468 Followers

Arlene loves stories about how virgins lose it, and this is my story. I don’t share much publicly, but this is fun.

First, let me start by letting you get to know a little about me.

My name’s Cindy. I am thirty-two, and I pretty well enjoy getting some action.

That’s what weekends are for, and on occasion weekdays will do as well. Until six months ago I was married for eight years. We went through a nasty separation and divorce, what a jerk. If you are lucky enough to see me in a local club who knows you might just get some if you can find the key to my engine.

At the time I was a high-school senior living in Vegas.

I was your average girl, or at least I thought I was.

Five foot eight and athletic. You know, loved tennis, swimming anything that was competitive. I weighed in at an incredible hundred and eight pounds.

I had large green eyes and natural dirty blond hair.

I was always self-conscious about my nose and those small boobs that seemed to fill nothing at all.

As had been the case, more than once my mother would set me up on dates. As crazy as it sounds, she was always looking to be my matchmaker.

Now you have the background, here’s the story as best as I can recall.

Tuesday March 17.

I am really upset. I found out at church today that Mike was re-assigned to Europe. Mom told me to break it off with Mike six weeks ago. I think I really loved him. We talked about marriage. Mike was so respectful, when I told him I was saving myself for marriage he agreed to wait. Wow, and my mother killed our relationship. I should have stood my ground. But he is gone now and I’ll never see him again.

Wednesday March 18.

I decide I am going to get back at my mother.

I am going to get laid on Friday night, and I’m going out every Friday for the next year. It’s my time and my freedom to do what I want for a change.

She’ll never know. She broke us up only because we were getting too serious in her eyes.

Screw her!

Thursday March 19.

I set my best laid plans.

I go shopping and buy sexy.

Yes. Short tight jeans skirt. Got it.

Yes. Blue wrap blouse. Love it.

Yes. Long Leather boots. Perfect, just above the knees, just below the skirt.

Friday March 20 7:30pm

Getting dressed. I’m nervous. This is not the same me. No longer sweet innocent Cindy after tonight, that’s over, I am building a new Cindy!

The hair, long and flowing will get some man attention.

Perfume, anointed behind my ears and on my neck.

The wrap blouse, one strap and it’s open.

Boots and skirt, sexxy.

My favorite silk panties, feels so gooooood.

I’m ready to party!

Mom asks me “Where are you off too Cindy?”

“Bowling with friends” I answer.

“Not too late” She queries.

“Sure Mom” I reply.

10:25pm

I’ve been walking the strip for over an hour and a half since riding the bus into town. Yes heads are turning. I feel it, hot.

Watching people gamble in the casinos is ok, but its time to move on.

Club 79 is where I planned to go.

I walk around a corner and down the street. Standing in line for five minutes, I wait for my turn.

I sure hope the fake ID works, but its pretty dark.

Doorman asks, “ID please?”

I swallow nervously. He looks me in the eyes, checks the ID, looks again and turns to say something to the other doorman while handing back the ID.

I’m in. Phew, step one. (Some months later he told me he knew I was under age, but hot chicks were what filled this place with guys buying drinks. And this is Vegas so I was in.)

10:30pm

Step two. I take a seat at the bar.

A guy comes up and starts to talk. One look and I thought “no way”.

Finally, after several minutes a cute guy asks if he can buy me a drink. This is the fourth guy to hit on me. Wow.

I answer “Sure”.

“What are you having” he asks.

Never having drank more that two sips before, I have no idea.

With a smile the only answer I can come up with is “ Same as you, if that’s ok?”

I like his guy. He may get lucky, if he likes me!

11:00pm

I’ve drunk two whatever they are.

“Oh no, a third.”

11:15pm

After forty-five minutes, I’m plastered.

We dance one slow song and return to the bar, I’m obviously loosened up..

He asks me “Lets leave?”

Not completely as I planned I answer “OK.”

I have no idea to where.

Holding hands, we go to his car, of course he opens the door in a gentlemanlike gesture.

After necking for a few minutes we drive off,.

I sit in the middle. He has his hand on my leg.

We’re both enjoying the company.

11:35pm

Step three.

We reach a romantic spot that overlooks the city lights.

We park.

While necking, he reaches my silky panties.

This wasn’t too difficult. I simply opened my knees sending a message for his hand to move up. And all without a word!

“Back seat is more comfortable? He asks.

I nod.

11:45pm

Finals.

We’re on the back seat, as he suggested.

I’m now hotter than I could imagine.

My blouse is open. I’m half naked.

I’m fucking his hand!

I reach over and open his belt, unzip his pants.

I free his huge prick into my hand.

I message his balls while he’s kissing me deeply with passion, two fingers fucking my pussy in return

I stroke his prick, it’s huge. I question myself if I can do this after all?

He removes my silk panties. I raise my skirt above my waste so I can spread my legs open.

He asks me ”Are you on the pill?”

“Yes” I lie. I didn’t think everything totally through in my best laid plans.

I slowly guide his prick to my pussy.

He has no clue how nervous I am.

The drinks helped and I’m dripping wet as well. I have been well primed for a lay.

I guide him between my swollen hot lips.

He thrusts and penetrates.

With surprise he tears away my virginity seconds later. I was a girl looking to get laid. I was, just one with no previous experience.

Seconds later he is pounding energetically away against my pussy driving into my cervix.

He wants to deposit his orgasm in Cindy!.

He slows, and I feel his cum shooting deeper into me than I could have ever imagined.

12:20am

He drops off a completely fucked and cum soaked Cindy at her house and kisses her goodnight.

That night I learned that getting laid, for a girl/women is as easy as 1,2,3. There is never a shortage of men willing to use a women’s body for pleasure. But I enjoyed myself as well. I got laid three out of four weekends for the next year. I became a back seat slut until I ended up pregnant. What more can I say?

arlene548
arlene548
468 Followers