Cindy, Brenda & Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know one another.
915 words
4.38
16.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

Mistress Brenda..., hmmmm.

I was beginning to like Brenda. Assertive, lusty, beautiful, a dominatrix who owns a bar. What more could you ask for.

I wasn't sure how Cindy would react. She just knelt there looking away as if waiting for whatever else I might have planned, being her usual submissive self.

Brenda looked at me as if asking permission. I nodded my head. Then she stepped back from Cindy and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down letting it fall to the floor. It was a tight skirt and she wiggled seductively as it moved down her hips. She had a narrow waist and full hips, about the same height as Cindy she appeared larger because of her more womanly figure. She wore black stockings, garter belt, but the tail of her blouse hid her panties from view. She stepped closer to Cindy and pulled her blouse aside revealing her black lace covered pussy, jutting her hips toward Cindy as if to make her smell her sex. Cindy turned to look at me, but Brenda took her by her shoulder length blonde hair and pulled her face into her groin. Cindy struggled, but her complaints were muffled by the stronger woman's hands pushing her face into her sex. Brenda held her head and began to grind her pussy against Cindy's face hard.

She was rough with her, using her, making her please her, not caring if the lace of her panties scratched her face. As usual Cindy was weak willed and soon submitted, if somewhat passively, and quit struggling. Brenda sensed this and took one hand to pull her panties aside to reveal her pussy. She bent Cindy's head back and let her look at it. It was shaved smooth, her inner cunt lips were large dark and hung down from her outer lips obscenely. They were already glistening from her juices. She had a prominent clit. It too was large, about the size of a pencil eraser, and stuck out erect and pink. She had a piercing, a heavy gauge ring that hung from the hood of her clit. I had never seen a pussy like it. Cindy's pussy was shaved smoothed too, but she looked like a little girl by comparison. Her clit was small and barely showed itself. I found it exciting, this was a full grown woman's pussy, the pussy of a woman who knew what she liked and how to use it. Brenda pulled up on the ring and it only made her clit protrude more.

"Suck it you little cunt. I know you can I just saw you suck off that cock and it was much bigger."

Cindy whined, "no."

"Do it Cindy, you might like it and I am sure Brenda will. You don't want to be rude do you."

Cindy began to lick it tentatively.

"No, Cindy darling, suck it gently, then flick your tongue back and forth," Brenda told her in a sweeter voice.

Cindy obeyed.

"That's it, good girl..., it tastes good doesn't it? faster, faster..., don't you stop slut.

Brenda was about to cum. She was pulling hard on the ring, as if to expose more of her clit to Cindy. I was getting hard from the site of it all myself.

"That's enough Cindy," I said.

"What is wrong?" Cindy asked.

"Nothing, you be quiet."

Brenda looked at me expectantly. She already knew what was coming. She was panting. I walked over to her and literally popped the buttons off of her blouse ripping it open and roughly pushing her bra up over her tits. They fell out, her nipples were pierced too. Her nipples were large and erect as well, her tits were heavy and seemed much larger now they were freed from the bra. I pushed her back towards a table and down on her back. I moved between her legs and stuck my cock easily into those dark wet lips. She grunted as the walls of her pussy yielded to me. I shoved it in deep, hard and ball deep. I took her hips and looked her in the eye while I fucked her, her tits shaking back and forth. She only looked back at me with a look of intense satisfaction.

"NO! Don't you fuck her! Don't, don't, please don't. Please stop. I'll be better, I promise," Cindy cried.

Cindy looked like a little girl, she seemed younger in comparison to Brenda, more helpless looking on her knees. Her clothes disheveled, her own little pink pussy glistening from what I had just done to it. I loved the way she looked.

"Don't worry darling, I have enough cock for you too. And yes, you will be better. I promise. I would hate to leave our host without getting some of her too."

I leaned down on Brenda's chest, took her by her head by her own dark wavy hair, grinding hard into her, fucking her deeply, her own hips bucking up against me. I could feel the ring between us as the ball on the ring rubbed her clit. She gritted her teeth, hissing as she came. She came hard, her ass almost bouncing on the table under me. I could feel the muscles in her cunt clenching my cock and soon I came myself. I came so hard it was almost painful as I felt the hot semen spew into her. My head was light. Brenda was looking at me, watching me cum. She looked pleased.

JBP
JBP
5 Followers