Cindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a minute, I'll be right back," Laurie said and left the room.

She returned with the big black dildo I had used on her many times and asked Cindy to lay on the table. Phil and I watched as Laurie pulled Cindy's thong to one side and rubbed the dildo along her pussy lips and over her clit. I fondled her tits through her top as Laurie worked the latex dick back and forth along her pussy.

"Ooh, you're getting very wet; just imagine this is a real dick about to fuck you. A big, black, hard cock ready to force its way into your pussy and give you the ride of your life," Laurie breathed sensually.

Cindy moaned at Laurie's words and the sight of the cock on her pussy. The first three inches of the foot-long dildo pushed into her vagina. Laurie pushed deeper and deeper and Cindy cried out, "Oh god yes, yes, that feels sooo good."

"Fuck her, Laurie, ram that black dick right up her pussy," I encouraged as I roughly mauled her huge tits. "She likes it; she wishes it was a real hot, throbbing black dick don't you?"

"Yes...yes...yes, give me that black cock, fuck me...fuck me, ooohhh!"

The latex cock was well inside her now, sliding in and out with long, deliberate strokes. Cindy moaned each time almost all of it sank in and pussy cream made it glisten. Phil photographed the horny scene including Cindy's face during her noisy orgasm.

We went downstairs to the family room and viewed the photographs on the big screen TV. I sat on the sofa between Laurie and Cindy and my cock was soon out and in their hands and I fingered their pussies. Cindy got really turned on again when she saw the pictures of the dildo fucking her and sighed, "I wonder what a real big black cock would feel like?"

"Perhaps you should find out if you feel like that, you only live once," Laurie observed.

"Oh, I wouldn't know how to go about it."

"Well, don't stop wishing, maybe it will be granted someday," Laurie responded.

Phil called me the following Tuesday and asked how serious I thought Cindy was about experiencing a big black cock. I said she had a strong desire and fantasized about it but didn't have the courage to pursue it.

"Okay," he said, "we might be able to help there, tell you more on Friday."

I wondered what they were up to, Laurie had often said she was attracted to black men and pretended it was real black cock when I was fucking her with the dildo. She liked it from behind on her hands and knees, this position gave me a great view of her pussy being pummelled, but most of all she loved to lie on her back with her legs spread wide and have me lick her clit while pumping the dildo in and out hard. When she climaxed I replaced the dildo with my own cock and screwed her until she came again. I didn't see Cindy that week and by Friday I was pretty horny. Laurie and I had a very erotic time in the bedroom while Phil stayed downstairs in the family room. Afterwards I asked Phil about his phone call.

"Well, it's all Laurie's doing actually," he said and demurred to her.

"I have a long-time friend and we share a lot of confidences. We've talked a lot how many women as they age lose interest in sex. She and I are definitely not in that group; in fact our sex drive has increased with age. I was telling her about Cindy and she said she has a black 'friend' that she sees occasionally and gave me his phone number. We were thinking of trying to arrange something here if he's interested, what do you think?"

I wasn't sure at first but the more I thought about it the more I believed Cindy would enjoy it. It would be in the non-threatening environment of Phil and Laurie's house and be a friend of a friend so to speak. Finally I said, "Fine, sounds like it could be fun, see if it can be arranged."

Cindy and I saw each other every Sunday and sometimes on Wednesday afternoons for the next few weeks. On Fridays I went to Phil and Laurie's and counted myself among the very lucky to be having sex with two horny, erotic ladies three times a week.

Laurie called and asked if I would to bring Cindy over the following Friday. We had had such a good time before she thought we should do it again. I felt sure Cindy wouldn't mind and was proved correct when I asked her on Sunday. We drove to Phil and Laurie's on Friday and Phil met us at the door.

"Hello, great to see you both again, come in. Laurie's in the family room."

As we started down the stairs I assumed I heard the television but when I reached the bottom realised it was Laurie. I looked into the room and saw her lying back on the arm of the sofa, a heavy-set black guy fucking her. The sounds I thought were the television were Laurie expelling the word, "Oh" every time the man slammed into her. Cindy was riveted to the spot, staring with her mouth agape. I took her by the arm and we moved closer.

"Little surprise for you," Phil said cheerfully. "This is Marcus, a friend of a friend of Laurie's."

My dick was rigid as Marcus turned his head, nodded and smiled then returned his attention to drilling Laurie. I quickly removed Cindy's clothes then my own while she stared at Marcus. I mauled her massive tits and pulled on the rock hard nipples. Her pussy was soaking and we masturbated each other as we watched the pair on thr sofa arm.

"Get down on your hands and knees, you'll be able to see his cock better," I whispered in Cindy's ear.

"Oh my god, look how big it is," she moaned.

I knelt beside her and pushed three fingers into her wet slit and watched the thick cock stretch Laurie's pussy. Phil, camera slung around his neck, handed me Laurie's black dildo that was lying on the sofa and I fed it into Cindy's mouth. Her saliva quickly lubricated it and I moved behind her and worked it easily into her. I matched Marcus stroke for stroke and Cindy soon shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

"I think Cindy would like some of that black dick, Laurie, don't be greedy," I joked.

"Yes please, oh my god, yes please," she sighed.

Laurie and Marcus disentangled and he turned around and saw Cindy's enormous tits for the first time and she gazed at his massive, long and thick cock. They just stared at each other for a few moments then he stepped forward and began fondling her huge breasts. She grabbed his dick with both hands and for a while their oversized appendages got in the way but they soon found the right position so they could enjoy one another. Laurie still lay on the arm of the sofa, her legs spread wide open. She looked incredibly horny and when Phil finished taking several close-up photos of her stretched and gaping pussy, I leaned over and sank my tongue as far as I could into it. Cindy now lay on the floor and Marcus thrust his big cock between her tits and into her mouth and he reached back and fingered her pussy and clit. I stood on the sofa and Laurie devoured my dick hungrily. Phil dodged about taking photos from various angles and seemed to be really enjoying himself. He had told me quite some time ago that he harboured a secret desire to see Laurie with a black guy and I hoped this would trigger more physical interest in him.

Marcus and Cindy came over to the sofa and she lay back with her ass on the edge of the cushion and pulled her legs open, her tits reaching to within an inch of her pussy. Marcus stood over her, his giant cock twitched with excitement and the blood-filled head swelled. She looked up at it, her eyes begging him to stick it in and give her a hard, deep fucking. He slid his hand along the thick shaft and caressed the bulbous head, a drop of pre-cum drizzled from the tip. Cindy massaged her wet cunt and clitoris as she continued to look dreamy-eyed at his erection. He moved between her legs and rubbed his cock along her slit. She cooed, moaned and whimpered with excited anticipation as he nudged the head past her labia and she gave a deep sigh when he pushed into her and buried his head in her tits. I stepped off the sofa, mounted Laurie and looked over to Cindy. She was making similar noises to Laurie when we first arrived and Marcus was really laying the black pipe to her, almost all of his thirteen inch thick cock slammed into her at a furious rate. Her legs flailed about and her hands clutched at his back and ass. He suddenly withdrew and stood up, his cock looked bigger and harder and twitched menacingly. He took Cindy's hands, lifted her off the sofa and laid her on the thick rug in front of the fireplace. She opened her legs as wide as she could and he climbed on top. Laurie and I got down beside them, I knelt above her head and Laurie knelt beside them. While Marcus pummelled Cindy's pussy Laurie mauled her giant tits with one hand and jerked me off with the other. Laurie knew I was about to cum and directed my dick downward and I exploded all over Cindy's face. Marcus grunted through a strong ejaculation, Cindy screamed and clamped her legs around his back holding him deep within her.

Sometime later, after we had showered, we lounged about and chatted. We agreed that the evening had been a success and that we should repeat it again soon. Marcus said goodnight and Laurie accompanied Cindy upstairs to collect her things.

Phil made sure they were upstairs then turned to me and said, "Marcus told me he has several friends who would love to join him if Laurie and Cindy wanted. I think another surprise is in order. We could start by watching the photos I took tonight and see where it leads."

I smiled and contemplated the possibilities.

12