Cindy Exposed

Story Info
Cindy's boss finds a way to see more of her.
4k words
4.36
70.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Al Tanner called Sam into his office, he was apprehensive. Things had gotten kind of weird at work lately. He had a feeling it involved his wife Cindy, who also worked at Apex Enterprises.

"Close the door, Sam." He assumed that wasn't a good sign, and he was right.

"We have a bit of a problem," Al said, once Sam had taken a seat in front of him.

"I'll be blunt. Our latest audit showed a discrepancy in your accounts receivables. I investigated further." He leaned closer, looking sterner than usual. "You've been siphoning off some of our income. Don't try to deny it. I have everything in writing."

He glanced down at the paper in front of him. "Let's see. It looks like you've swindled us out of approximately twenty two thousand dollars. Am I right?'

"I'll pay you back every cent of it, with interest. Please don't call the police. My wife, she..." "Ah, your wife', he interrupted. "Yes I imagine she would be quite upset over this. Hell, she'll probably leave your criminal ass."

Sam thought about this. He had no doubt that his boss would love to see that. Al Tanner had had a hard on for Cindy since the day they started the job.

*

It began less than a year ago. They had just married. He was thirty five, Cindy was twenty four.

His friends loved to tell him how lucky he was to land a girl like Cindy. He knew it. She was cute as a button. Short coal black hair, big round eyes, a small upturned nose, and full lips.

Then there was her body. His buddies told him it was built for sex, and he didn't argue. She was 5'4" and full figured. Her 36C+ breasts were round and heavy and capped off with 2" brown areolas and perky nipples. Her stomach was still relatively flat. Her hips flared out impressively from her waist. Her legs tapered nicely from her thick thighs to her ankles. But Sam's favorite feature was her ass. It was big and round with no sag. Sam loved to grope it whenever he could, but Cindy was sensitive about that area. This brought up the only problem with Cindy. She was extremely shy.

Even with Sam's encouragement about how great her body was, she didn't like to show it off. In fact, Sam rarely saw her naked outside of bed. It was a constant cause of strife, but no matter how much Sam would argue in favor of her nudity, she wouldn't budge.

Sam didn't tell his friends about this. They still considered him one lucky son of a bitch, and he was content to let them think that.

When they were hired at Apex at the same time, Sam noticed that Cindy, who worked down the hall in accounting, was getting stares from the building's male population. Even though she didn't dress sexy, she was still a treat for the eyes. Her clothes never failed to highlight her best features, no matter how conservative her dress. Her skirts in particular, though never riding more than an inch or two above her knees, showed off her femininity.

One person who paid strict attention was Al Tanner, her Supervisor. Sam would often see the married man at her cubicle, subtly staring her down.

*

Tanner stared at his employee. "I shouldn't do this, but I'll give you one way out of this."

Sam's heart skipped. "Anything Mr. Tanner, just name it."

Al Tanner leaned back in his leather chair; a smile crept across his face. "It involves your wife Cindy. I don't need to tell you she's quite the looker. But the problem is, I don't see that much of her." He leaned forward again, his smile had vanished. "For starters, I want to see more of your wife. By that I mean, more of your wife unclothed. I want to see her naked, and I don't want just pictures, though I'll take some. I want videos of her sans clothes." He stood up and began to pace. "Here's what I suggest. Use some of the money you stole from me and buy a good surveillance camera. Better yet, buy a few of them. Hide some in the bedroom, some in the bathroom. Use your imagination as to where to place them."

Tanner leaned against the desk directly in front of him. "I want to see her taking off her clothes after work. I want to see her using the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, taking a shower or bath. And, most importantly, I want to see her in bed. I want to see you fucking her, and not under the covers either."

Sam began to perspire; he felt the wetness in his armpits. "The problem is sir, that Cindy is very shy. She doesn't like to make love above the covers."

Tanner began to smile again. "Well, that's a problem you're going to have to solve. And you don't have much time. Today is Friday. I want videos of your wife in my hands by this time next week. I'd suggest you call in sick on Monday and get everything set up."

Sam gulped. "That's not much time."

Tanner moved closer to his employee. His face was inches from Sam. "That's all the time you've got. If I don't have videos in my hands by next Friday, you'll be spending next weekend in jail."

*

Sam picked up the electronics he needed that Saturday. He hated doing this to his wife. He hated the thought of sharing her body with his boss. The only good thing was that Tanner only wanted to watch, for now at least.

Sam did call out on Monday, and it took him the entire day to set everything up. At the end of the day, he was pleased with his workmanship.

He had installed two micro-cameras in the bathroom. One in the overhead vent looking down on the toilet, the other in the vent facing the walk-in shower the tub and the toilet.

In the bedroom, he'd installed a camera at eye level, barely visible between two shelves facing the foot of the bed and the bathroom. The other was in the vent near the ceiling, also facing the foot of the bed. The wires ran into the attic and were connected to two motion sensor tape decks. It would begin filming when anyone entered the bedroom or bath. He also purchased an editing unit to eliminate extra footage. He knew his gear was safe in the attic. Cindy never ventured up there.

That evening when Cindy arrived home from work she kissed her husband, asked how he felt, then proceeded to go upstairs to change. Sam heard the bedroom door shut and he crossed his fingers. This would be the first big test of the equipment.

That night, after Cindy was sound asleep, he snuck up to the attic. The recorder showed over two hours of footage. Sam thought that was about right. They had spent over an hour in bed watching television before Cindy had dozed off.

Sam rewound the tape and hit playback. On the two monitors he saw both the overhead and eye-level image of Cindy entering the bedroom. He saw her close the door and lock it behind her. She immediately began to disrobe. She was standing almost directly in front of the shelve camera, facing it. Her entire body was visible.

She first stepped out of her shoes, then she took off her tan knee length skirt. She stood momentarily in her white blouse. It covered her panties, but showed a good portion of her pantyhose covered legs. Sam felt himself getting hard beneath his robe.

Next she unbuttoned and removed her shirt. Her white bra was low cut and revealed a good deal of her fleshy cleavage. She bent over, pulling down and removing her pantyhose. Sam saw that she wore the sexy high cut lacy white panties that he liked. He could clearly see the slight bulge of her pubic area and the camel toe of her outer lips. Sam hardened up some more.

Then she removed her bra. Her large breasts spilled out onto her chest. Sam slightly gasped as they jiggled with the movement. He rarely saw her nude before dark, and his eyes feasted on the sight. Cindy bent over and took off her panties. Her pubic hair was full and dark. Cindy had trimmed it around her thighs and across her vagina. Sam could see the crescent of her outer lips. He could even make out part of her clitoral stem and the clit itself.

Cindy nonchalantly began to fold up her clothes and put them away. Sam was afforded some great footage of her behind. She even bent over at one point, showing not only her great ass but quite a bit of her vagina to boot.

After she had tidied up, she went into the bathroom. Both bathroom cameras kicked in then. She walked to the toilet and sat down. The overhead camera looked down onto her body, the wall camera showed her from the front. The audio picked up the sound of her urine splashing into the bowl. This went on for several seconds before she stood and wiped herself. She then washed her hands and went back into the bedroom. She lifted her arms and stretched, then she went to her closet, and put on and sweatshirt and pants.

Sam stopped the playback. He would burn a DVD of that segment and give it to his boss by Wednesday. He was certain he would have more footage before the week's end.

He certainly didn't want to do this but, strangely, the thought of another man watching his wife strip turned him on. He was, after all, proud of her body, and the guy was just looking. He'd still be the only one touching her, the only one fucking her. He opened his robe and fisted himself. It only took a few seconds for his sperm to decorate the floorboards.

*

On Wednesday, two days before promised, Sam gave his boss the first Cindy DVD. Tanner just took the disc and shrugged, waving him out of his office. The following day was a different story however. Tanner called Sam into his office seconds after he had arrived. Sam shut the door behind him.

"Sam, you did good. That was an excellent start. You've already knocked off a part of the money you owe me." Al Tanner didn't tell Sam that he'd already gotten the missing funds expunged from the records. All it took was some creative bookkeeping and a promotion for the auditor involved.

"Now keep them coming." Al noticed that Cindy was wearing a sexy looking black dress today. He couldn't wait to see her take it off. He was more than pleased by the first disc. He'd had a crush on Cindy since he first laid eyes on her. He would have killed to see her nude, but had given up on the idea. Then her asshole husband opened up the door for him. Last night after his wife had fallen asleep he went into his home office and played the DVD on his computer.

When Cindy took off her clothes it was almost as if she were stripping for him. What a killer body she had. To waste it on her loser husband was tragic. He ran the stripping part of the disc many times in slow motion. Then, as an added bonus, she relieved herself on the toilet in front of him. Al knew of Cindy's shyness. She could barely speak to him without averting her eyes. To see her perform this intimate personal act was a supreme turn on for him. He masturbated three times to the footage that night alone. The first time he'd done that in years.

*

"I want a lot more of the same, and I want to see some fuck footage. And I don't mean your hairy ass. You'd better somehow persuade her to lose the covers and get on top.

Seeing her ass humping would come a long way in relieving your debt."

Sam shook his head. "I'll see what I can do."

"Don't see," Tanner said loudly, "get it done!"

*

Sam and Cindy normally had sex at least twice a week, sometimes more. If Sam had his way, it would have been nightly. But Cindy normally tired early. Sometimes she was in bed asleep by 9:30. Sam just didn't like going to bed that early. Saturday night was different however. Cindy usually slept in, which meant she was wide awake in the evening. If they stayed home, they would watch a movie then hit the sack around 11:00ish. Then the lovemaking would begin. But it was always under the covers and in darkness. He needed to formulate a plan.

*

On Friday he gave his boss the DVD of Cindy stripping off her black dress. In Sam's opinion, it was even better than the first tape. He also gave his boss footage of her on the toilet and in the shower. The shower sequence was a real turn on. Cindy, unaware that anyone was watching, put on a great show, soaping up her breasts, her ass, and between her legs were the highlights. Sam was pleased that her body was clearly visible, even behind the opaque shower door. And the drying off part was almost as good as the shower. He knew his boss would knock off a good chunk of change for this one.

*

On Friday night, Sam went out to play cards with some friends. By the time he arrived home, Cindy was fast asleep. He headed for the attic to see what he'd missed. He watched as she once again took off her work clothes and used the toilet. He fast forwarded through her folding laundry. At 10:00PM the tape started again. Cindy entered the bedroom and took off her sweatpants and top. Then, still nude, began to rummage through a drawer. Sam assumed she was looking for her nightgown, but she turned around holding an oblong silver object. Sam leaned in closer to the monitor. My God, it was a vibrator.

Cindy had Sam's complete attention now. She lay down on the bed on her back and turned on the contraption in her hand. Sam heard a faint buzzing noise. From the vent camera, facing the foot of the bed, he watched her open her legs. He could see her vaginal lips spread. She held the vibrator against her sex, and began to move it up and down the furrow. She put the tip to her mouth of her canal and pushed it into her. Then she began to move it in and out, simulating the movement of a penis.

Cindy began to softly moan. Her stomach moved rapidly in and out. Then, suddenly, she grunted and began to jerk and spasm as a monumental orgasm overtook her. She rested the humming vibrator against her clit as she shook in the throes of passion. Finally, after many seconds, Sam saw the tension leave her. She rested her arms at her sides and seemed to melt into the mattress. Her legs remained open and Sam could see the wetness in her pink folds.

After what seemed like minutes, she got off the bed and put the vibrator back in its hiding place. Then she put on her nightgown, turned off the light, and got under the covers. Jim rewound the tape and played it again. This time he jerked himself off as he watched it, and came hard along with his wife.

He thought that maybe he would hold this footage as his ace in the hole in case of problems, but he would think on it over the weekend. One thing was certain. He was getting into this as much as his boss.

*

By the morning, Sam had thought up a scheme to get Cindy atop the covers. It was a hot July day, and Sam would make sure the air conditioner went on the fritz that evening. Of course he would simply turn off the circuit breaker, but Cindy would never know that. Next he had to think of a way to keep the overhead light on. His modest wife insisted on making love in the dark. In the end he thought that just getting her as drunk as possible was the best course.

*

That night as they watched a movie in the family room, Sam became a wine pimp. Normally Cindy would consume a glass at the most. Tonight, by movie's end, Sam had fed her three hefty glasses. The alcohol and the heat of the non-air conditioned house proved to be a lethal combination. Cindy nearly had to be carried upstairs.

Once in the bedroom, Sam hastily disrobed. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of his boss looking at his privates but it was a small price to pay.

He saw that his wife was also removing her shorts and tank top. So far she made no mention of the light. Sam walked to her and they embraced. He kissed her hard on the mouth and she moaned. He lifted her up onto the bed, then lay down next to her. They began to kiss again, and he used the moment to roll her on her back. Now he had access to her body and he took advantage of it. With his free left hand, he began to explore the surface of her breasts, kneading and squeezing them. He felt her nipples harden in his palms. Her breathing became labored.

Sam was playing to the camera, but he was also getting aroused. His hand went lower, across her stomach. Cindy knew where he was heading and parted her legs to accommodate him. His fingers soon found her wet hot furrow and began to tease and probe. He spread her inner and outer lips open several times. She let him play as her breathing grew labored.

Then, without warning, she turned the tables on her husband, pushing him on his back. Her tongue left his and began a slow journey across his chest, down to his stomach. Now it was Sam's turn to breathe heavily.

*

Al Tanner was at his computer. Less than thirty minutes ago he had made love to his wife, pretending she was Cindy the entire time. Now she was asleep and he was watching the real thing, Cindy in all her feminine glory taking off her clothes for him.

He never thought he would be happy about someone stealing from him, but Sam's greed was the best thing that ever happened to him.

On Friday morning, when Sam gave him the newest DVD, he didn't even wait until he got home to watch it. He locked his office door and put the disc in his computer. There he watched Cindy remove that sexy black dress and all her under garments. He froze the picture when she stood nude facing him and ran a copy off the color printer. He did the same when, still naked, she sat on the toilet. All totaled, Al had over fifty photos of Cindy in various states of undress. He was amassing a large collection of photographs.

There was a knock on the office door. "Just a second," Tanner yelled out. He closed down the screen and put the disc and pictures in his briefcase. He shouldn't have done that at work. Now he was horny and had a massive erection.

After a few seconds, he was soft enough to open the door. Cindy stood on the other side.

She wanted to discuss an accounting problem with him. Al Tanner smiled at the serendipity of the moment, then talked to her about the concern. She sat in front of his desk modestly. Her pantyhose covered legs together, her hands resting above her knees where her skirt ended, her blouse buttoned almost up to her neck. Tanner brought her up on the computer screen while they talked; the picture of her sitting naked on the toilet. He stole glances at the photo as they conversed. The pose she took in his office was very similar to the one on his computer. His penis hardened up again as he compared the present Cindy to last night's Cindy, and smiled again at her shyness.

*

Sam was getting a rare treat. It was only when Cindy was extremely horny and soused that she extended oral favors. Tonight she was obviously both, because she was sucking him like a pro. Sam looked down to see her cute mouth moving up and down on his member. He felt her tongue caressing the stem and the head. Her right hand massaged and lightly squeezed his balls.

She worked him for several minutes until Sam felt an approaching orgasm, then, without warning, she mounted him.

She took his penis in her hand and guided him to her sex. He went in easily. She was tight, hot, and wet. She straddled his hips in a sitting position, her hands on his chest, and lowered herself onto him. When he was completely inside of her, when her ass rested on his thighs, she began to pump.

*

Tanner asked Cindy to close the door behind her. His eyes followed her plump skirt covered ass as she left his office. He got up and checked the door, making sure it was locked, then he continued viewing the disc. His desire to masturbate was paramount, and he knew he'd either have to stop his private screening or pull his pants down in his office. He reluctantly ejected the disc. Then, as he waited for the tent in his pants to collapse, he remembered he had more business to discuss with Cindy. 'I love my job', he thought, grinning broadly.

*

Cindy moved up and down on Sam using her arms and thighs to propel her. Sam watched her tits bounce and sway to the rhythm. After a short time, she lay down on his chest. Her heavy breasts flattened against him, he stomach met his, their pubic hairs intermingled. She put her hands under his shoulders for leverage and kissed him hard on the lips. Then, with her head next to his and her legs pressed to his hips, she began to seriously fuck him.

12