Cindy Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass seemed to have a mind of its own. It pumped on Sam's member with a fast steady cadence. The smacking sound of their union filled the air, along with the squelching sound of their combined wetness.

"I'm going to come soon," Sam whispered in her ear.

"So am I," she whispered back.

"Let's come together," he said, and less than a minute later they did.

Her vaginal muscles gripped him like a vise as she jerked and moaned out her powerful orgasm. Sam grunted and pushed far into her, brushing her cervix. He swelled and pulsated as his thick white sperm exploded into her.

Afterwards they lay joined, both covered in sweat. Her vagina gripped him one last time in parting as she rolled off him. They lay like that, side by side, for some time. Then, when Sam heard his wife softly snoring, he left the bed for the attic.

*

Sam was quite proud of himself when he gave the DVD to his boss. After listening to Sam's brief description of the event, Tanner couldn't wait to watch it. Fortunately his wife would be home late this evening as she was dining out with friends. Tanner would not be working overtime this day. He decided it was time to play his wild card.

"You've done good so far Sam, but you need go to that extra mile to really knock a big chunk off your debt. You get me of good video of your wife pleasing herself and I'll cut your debt in half."

Now it was Sam's turn to smile. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a disc.

"As a matter of fact...."

*

THE END?

12