Cindy Finds A Boy Toy

Story Info
Cindy finds lust with younger man.
4.8k words
4.47
87.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the damn kids didn't get their stupidity from you, I wouldn't be out fucking 800 bucks right now!"

Cindy just stood still, not knowing how to react or how to deflect this humiliation.

"All you do is baby them, no wonder they're turning into lazy fat asses like you! Your damn lucky that the whole fuckin' car isn't shot, if I wasn't here to put some discipline into you, God knows where the fuck you'd be."

With that Cindy's husband Dan left the gas station, throwing the door open and slamming it shut causing Cindy to break out of her stone like trance with a startle. How humiliating she thought, to be absolutely belittled like that, in the station where she worked. Luckily the owner Sheila was out to lunch, or she wouldn't have known how to explain that.

As usual, Dan had overreacted to something that wasn't even her fault, and placed the blame squarely on her shoulders, much like he had done so many times throughout their 22-year marriage.

With her mind trying to recover from Dan's verbal assault, she had not even noticed that a customer had come into the station.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" Asked a deep voice.

Cindy looked up and saw a young man standing in front of her.

"What?" Cindy asked flustered, "Oh, that, no, I mean yes, everything is fine."

Cindy could feel her face turning red at the embarrassment of having her scolding being seen by someone else.

"That was just my husband, he's a little upset with me. One of our kids ran a curb and did some damage to the car." Cindy felt stupid trying to rationalize that it was in fact her fault, she knew that her son Mark took more after Dan than anyone.

"He gets like that sometimes when he's had a bad day."

"Well bad day or not, that is no way to treat a lady, especially when that lady is your wife," he said again surprising Cindy who had started to drift into thinking what she could expect when she went home that night, "Does he act like that often?"

"No, not at all," Cindy said, suddenly feeling shame at her blatant cover up for her husband.

"I may be wrong, but it seems like he has treated you like that before." "Not that often," Cindy replied, this time she couldn't keep the lie going, "Actually yes, he does tend to yell quite a bit."

"That's a shame, no woman deserves treatment like that, especially not one as pretty as you are."

Cindy was taken aback by that comment, and for the first time she really looked at the man before her. He was very handsome, around 6 feet tall, brown hair ,and eyes, with a neatly trimmed goatee. He was very well built, broad shoulders with big arms and a strong chest. He was young, he must have been in his early twenties, she had experience aging people through checking for Id's, and she knew that he must be around 22 or 23 years old.

"Thank you," Cindy stammered, "I haven't been told that in a while." She said, realizing when she said it how true it really was.

"Well that is also a shame, a good looking women like you deserves better treatment then that, you could do so much better than him, he doesn't deserve someone as nice as you." He said with a sincere look on his face.

Again Cindy felt herself blushing at this kind of attention. She had been hit on by drunks at the local bars, but never by someone whom she would consider attractive. At age 41, she no longer had the rail thin teenage body. She was by no means fat; she was around 5'5", 150 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. She considered herself attractive, she had once overhead her sons friends calling her "pretty hot for a mom", but she never seemed to turn heads the way she did in high school, before kids. And attractive is definitely the word she would use to describe...

"By the way, my names Mike." He said interrupting her thoughts as if he were reading her mind. He extended his hand over the counter.

"Cindy," she said as she let him grab her hand.

"uhh", Cindy let out a small gasp as he grabbed her hand, the smoothness and strength of his young hand sent a feeling throughout her body that she hadn't remembered feeling since she was in high school.

Cindy blushed, had he heard it? No, he didn't react differently. That would have been embarrassing thought Cindy.

"Cindy, nice to meet you. I should get going, I have to get home for work, and I have about another 45 minutes on the road. Promise me though that you will not let your husband treat you this way anymore."

"I'll try not too," Cindy said, amazed at hearing herself promising to make Dan treat her better.

Where did that confidence come from? It must have had something to do with that feeling she got from his touch.

"Ok, I'm going to hold you too that. Here, I'm going to write down my cell number, and I want you to call me and tell me how things are going with you and your husband. If you need anything, just to talk, or anything at all, just give me a call."

Cindy took the slip of paper before she even fully realized what it meant,

"I'll talk to you later Cindy." Mike said as he walked out the door with a smile that seemed to know that he would.

As Cindy watched Mike get into his car and drive off she looked at the number and smiled to herself. Getting a number from a guy, she thought, now that really makes me feel like I'm in high school again. She slipped the number into her pocket and began to clean up as she saw her boss pulling into the lot from lunch.

...........

Coming home that night was just what Cindy had expected. Dan yelled at her again for their son wrecking the car, again pointing out how it must be Cindy's fault, because he had always been responsible with cars. After he was done he headed out with his buddies from work for a "few drinks" which Cindy had come to realize meant, see you tomorrow.

With the house to herself, Cindy decided to take a hot bath. She began running the water in the tub, and began to take off her work clothes. As she slipped off her jeans, a slip of paper fluttered down onto the ground. Mike's number, she had almost forgotten. Good thing I didn't leave this lying around or I'd have some explaining to do she thought. Although Dan had obviously cover up similar events, hers at least for the time being was innocent.

As she lowered herself into the tub, Cindy's mind started to wander and she went over the conversation with Mike at the gas station in her head. She got the same feeling in her stomach again as she remembered how he had touched her hand. This time though, she could feel it even lower.

"What the hell," Cindy said out loud to herself, "A girl has needs."

Cindy slowly moved her hand down between her legs and began to rub her swollen clit.

Ohh, that feels good, Cindy thought to herself as she closed her eyes and leaned back, letting her fingers play. She began to imagine Mike's strong, soft hands touching her and even though she was in the tub, she could feel herself getting wetter.

"Mmmm" Cindy said out loud as she began rubbing her clit faster, she had relied on herself for pleasure for so long, but this time it felt different, the thoughts in her head seemed to be more real than the other times.

Cindy kept getting hotter and hotter as she imagined Mike's hard, young body pushing up against hers. She gently rubber breasts, imagining that it was Mike who was grabbing them and rubbing them so firmly, yet softly.

"Ohhh" Cindy moaned as she slipped one finger in, then two.

I wonder what his cock feels like, she wondered, imagining that it must be pretty big to fit his proportions. That thought pushed her over the edge, with a loud moan she came, harder than she could ever remember.

"mmm", she sighed as she let herself relax in the tub. Now that was hot! She thought as she lay there and smiled. She let herself wash away her thoughts for a while longer, then left the tub and dried off for bed.

As she laid down for the night, Cindy took one last peek in her purse at Mike's number. She wondered if she would call.

"I think that I won't be able not to" she said out loud answering her own thought. With that she turned out the light and fell into a sleep that only an amazing orgasm could provide.

.............

A few weeks past, Cindy kept pushing away the urge to call Mike, but it was getting harder not to everyday. Dan had been his usual self, out late drinking, yelling at Cindy for every little thing, just being the jerk that he had become. Actually, Cindy thought, it's hard to remember him not being a jerk. They had married shortly after high school, Cindy thought she would never be in love with anyone else. However their marriage soured shortly after their wedding, and each year it seemed to get progressively worse.

Cindy had always held out hope that things would get better, but after she found out about Dan's first affair, at least that she knew of, 8 years prior, he had pretty much just treated her like shit. Cindy was tempted to leave him many times, but with the kids still in the house, she would have felt too guilty. However now that their youngest son was 17, she knew that she would soon feel like a free woman.

Why shouldn't I call him, Cindy thought, Dan is out drinking with those sluts at the bars practically every night, why shouldn't I be allowed to have a little fun. Don't get ahead of yourself Cindy, she thought, for all you know he isn't interested in anything sexual, maybe he is just a nice guy. The putdowns from Dan had damaged her self-esteem, and she couldn't be sure what his actions that day had meant.

The next weekend Dan was planning on going on a fishing trip with his buddies up north, Cindy decided that she was going to make the call, she had to know if anything was possible, after all, her hand was getting pretty sore from all of the action that she was imagining with Mike.

That night, after Dan had gone out to the bars, Cindy took out the number from her purse and with her hands shaking, grabbed the phone and dialed the number to Mike's cell. She almost hung up after two rings, but then a voice answered.

"Hello," his deep voice almost made Cindy moan as she remembered how she had imagined his voice whispering into her ear so many times.

"Hi, is this Mike?" Cindy asked, hoping that her voice didn't sound as shaky as it felt.

"Yes, who is this?" He asked.

"I don't know if you remember me or not, my name is Cindy you met me at the..."

"The pretty woman from the gas station," He said cutting her off, "Of course I remember, I'm glad you called, I was getting worried that you wouldn't. How are things going with you?" He asked.

"They're going alright." Cindy answered smiling.

He remembers me! And he even was wondering if I was going to call! She thought excitedly, maybe this was the right decision.

"Are things going ok with your husband?" he asked.

"Well, it's pretty much the same old, that's why I'm calling, you said I should call you if I needed anything." She answered, still feeling nervous.

"Of course, I'm honored that a beautiful woman like you is talking to me, what can I do for you?" He asked, his voice giving her that feeling in her stomach she had begun to know oh so well.

"Well, my husband is going out of town for the weekend, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me some company, it gets pretty lonely staying home alone all weekend." Cindy said, laying it all on the line.

"Of course, I'd love to, it's not everyday I get to see such a sweet and pretty woman." He said.

Cindy loved how good he was at flattery, in her two short conversations with him, he had made her feel more beautiful than Dan had in the last 15 years.

"How about dinner tomorrow night?" He asked, "I know a quiet little place about half way between us that has great food."

"That sounds great, maybe after dinner we could go to a movie, or something too." Cindy said, really trying to let him understand that she desired more than simple conversation from him.

"Cool, that sounds like fun. How about we meet at 7 at Harrison's Steak House, its right off the interstate, exit 70." He said.

"It's a date." Cindy said, chuckling to herself. How long had it been since she said that!

"Alright Cindy, well, I can't wait to see you again! I'll talk to you tomorrow." Mike said excitedly.

"Bye Mike" Cindy hung up the phone.

Did that just happen? She asked herself. I'm going out on a date with someone half my age! Cindy's mind began to go into overdrive, what should I wear? Should I dress formal, or casual? I need to trim down there, and shave my legs.

"Ohhh" Cindy half shouted, she was so excited, she hadn't felt this good in years. She began to plan the next evening's outfit. She didn't get too far until she found her hand slipping between her legs again. It can't hurt to prepare, Cindy said, a sly grin coming over face.

......

The next day at work all Cindy could think about was her date that night. Her boss asked her several times what she was smiling about, all she could say was "Oh, nothing."

She got home around 5, Dan had already left with his buddies to go fishing. He left a note on the counter, "Cindy, clean up a little this weekend will ya, this place is a mess." Oh, I'll be cleaning up all right Cindy thought, just not what you would like she smirked. Cindy went into her bedroom to get ready for her big evening. She had decided on her favorite black dress for the evening. She was worried that she might appear to formal, but what the hell she thought, I only get to go out so often. She decided to wear a pair of black shear nylons, as well as her heels. She thought about wearing panties, but she decided the nylons were enough, and she put on her sexiest black lace bra. I've been saving this outfit for a special occasion, she thought, this is as special as they come. After she dressed herself she put on her makeup, did her hair, and put on her favorite earrings and necklace. As she checked herself out in the mirror she didn't see the tired woman in a t-shirt and jeans from the gas station, but a beautiful woman who looked at least ten years younger.

Cindy grabbed her purse and slipped in the condoms she had rung up for herself at work. Always be prepared she thought as she walked to her car and got in. She made the 25-minute drive in what felt like seconds, her mind swimming the whole time, imagining what tonight would be like. As she pulled up to the restaurant, she sat in her car trying to calm herself down.

"Calm down Cindy," she said to herself, "Just relax, this is what you've been dreaming about for the last 3 weeks."

"Here goes nothing" She said as she turned off her car and walked to the restaurant.

When she got to the door of the restaurant, Cindy saw Mike standing inside waiting for. He looked even hotter than she remembered. He was dressed in a pair of khaki pants with a nice sweater that really showed off his thick body. As she started to open the door Mike turned and saw her and smiled, his eyes getting bigger as he saw how hot Cindy looked in her black dress.

"Wow!" Mike said as he stood there staring at Cindy. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you," Cindy said blushing, "You look pretty good yourself."

Mike just stood there with a smile on his face, checking Cindy out. Cindy could feel his eyes undressing her, and in her mind she thought, "Just wait until I let you undress me for real." The short silence was interrupted by the host.

"If you'll both follow me, your table is ready." The host said as he led them to the back of the restaurant.

Mike stood to the side as he let Cindy walk ahead, and as she passed him she felt his warm hand touch the small of her back as he led her to their table. Cindy again felt that warm tingle down in her stomach and even further down. She could already feel herself getting wet. The host sat them down at the table and Mike pulled out Cindy's chair and gently held her arm as she sat down. Wow, thought Cindy, I haven't had this kind of treatment in almost 20 years. Dinner went by pretty quickly, Mike was the perfect gentleman. He ordered two prime rib dinners, and a bottle of wine. They had perfect conversation. Mike telling her that he was a 21-year-old student at a nearby University. 21, Cindy thought, even younger then she had thought, but he was definitely more mature than any of her kid's friends were at that age. Mike asked Cindy all sorts of questions about her life, she had never felt that anyone cared about her, and she found herself thinking that in this short dinner conversation with Mike, she had told more about herself than she had to Dan in their whole 22 year marriage. Everything was going perfectly Cindy thought, whatever reservations she had about taking this meeting to the next step had been erased. She wanted Mike now more than ever.

The waiter brought the check, and Mike reached for it, but Cindy quickly grabbed it. Despite Mike's protests she paid for the dinner.

"Cindy, I insist on paying." Mike said trying to convince her. "I don't get to take out someone as pretty as you very often."

"I'll get it." Cindy said smiling sexily, "You can just pay me back later."

She could tell that Mike understood what she meant as he stopped reaching for the check and gave her a smile. Cindy paid the waiter and walked outside with Mike.

"So what did you have in mind for the rest of the night Cindy?" Mike asked. "Did you still want to see a movie or something?"

"Well, I'm not really in the mood for a movie, but it is too early to have to go back home." Cindy answered, ready to make her move. "How about we go somewhere and talk for a while longer."

"That sounds great," Mike said, "Where do you want to go?"

"Well, I don't feel comfortable going back to my house, but how about we get a room at a motel?" Cindy answered nervously. "I know a good clean place just down the road."

"That sounds great," Mike answered.

Cindy could tell that Mike now knew exactly what Cindy had in mind, and by the look on his face, and on the bulge in his pants, she knew that he had no objections.

"Great, Follow me." Cindy said as she hopped into her car.

As Cindy started her car and drove to the motel, thousands of thoughts were running through her head. This is it, she thought, I'm going to finally get what I've been fantasizing for these last few weeks. She thought about how good it felt thinking about it, and she hoped that she hadn't set too high of expectations. But by judging the bulge in his pants she didn't think so.

She pulled up to the hotel with Mike close behind her. She parked her car and motioned for him to wait outside while she went in and got a room. She came back out a few minutes later with the room key and walked up to Mike who was standing outside his car.

Without saying anything Cindy grabbed Mike's hand and led him to their room. She unlocked the door and pulled him inside and she did what she had been dreaming of all night. She wrapped her hands around his neck before the door even had time to close and began kissing him passionately. Oh my, Cindy thought as she let his tongue slip into her mouth, he is a great kisser.

They continued kissing, pushing their bodies as close as they could get. Cindy felt Mike's hard on and knew that she wouldn't be able to ignore it much longer. She moved Mike over to the bed, kissing him all the way. When they were standing in front of the bed, Cindy moved her hands down his chest and grabbed his belt. Without breaking their kiss, Cindy unbuckled his belt and his pants and slid them down. She grabbed for his cock through his boxer briefs, and was pleasantly surprised by how big and hot it was.

She slid her hand into his underwear and slid those down too. She finally broke their kiss as she sat him down at the end of the bed. Cindy got down on her knees in front of him, kissing him one more time, and began stroking his cock. She was definitely not disappointed. His Cock was about 7 inches long, and very thick. It matched his body perfectly. Cindy licked her lips as she imagined putting it in her mouth. She could no longer resist the temptation. She opened her mouth and with one motion slipped his head into her warm, soft mouth.

12