Cindy Finds A Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm" Cindy moaned as she felt his smooth, hot Cock inside of her mouth. She gently swirled her tongue around his head, letting her taste the lust she had for his cock. She could feel Mike's hands gently rubbing the back of her head, his fingers massaging through her hair. She could feel his cock getting even harder as she began to rapidly bob up and down on his thick cock, letting her saliva lube it up. She pumped harder and faster until she felt Mike's hands tense up on her head, and his cock tense in her mouth. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait to taste him.

"Ohhh" Mike groaned as he shot his cum into her mouth.

Cindy savored the taste of it. It was so hot, a bit salty, but also sweet. She made sure that she swallowed every drop of it, even licking clean his sensitive member.

Cindy knew she was about to be paid back, and she could feel herself dripping in anticipation. Mike regained his composure and stood up next to Cindy and again kissed her passionately. Mike slipped off her dress as he kept his mouth firmly on hers and took off her bra. Mike gently but firmly laid her on her back on the bed and took of his sweater revealing his firm chest. He laid down next to her, with his lips still on hers, and began to slowly massage her now extremely perky breasts.

"Mmmm," Cindy moaned into his lips letting him know how good that felt. She could feel her nylons getting moist as she was now dripping almost uncontrollably. Mike moved his hand down from her breasts to her wet pussy. He began to massage her clit through her nylons. His hands felt so much better than she had imagined when she had used her own. He began to twirl her clit, and slipped his fingers into her pussy. "Mmmmmmm" Cindy groaned even more into his lips as he really began to work his fingers.

Mike finally broke his kiss on her and began to slide down. He took her nylons and slipped them off gently one leg at a time. He quickly dropped his head down between her legs and began to swirl his tongue on her clit.

"Ohhh, yesss." Cindy moaned as his strong mouth and tongue kissed her passionately between her legs.

Mike pleasured her like a pro, Cindy could tell how hot he was getting by how ferocious he was down there. He licked and flicked his tongue all around her lips and clit, slowly sending Cindy closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel her pussy getting even wetter, and she could feel that she was about to cum

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cindy yelled as she grabbed the back of Mike's head and pushed his face as deep as she could into her clit. She came and quivered for what felt like forever. Finally, she could take no more. She pulled Mike up to her face and began kissing him, tasting her own pussy on his lips. She knew that the main even was about to begin, and she was more ready for it than she had ever been ready for anything in her life.

"Mike, I brought some condoms, there over there in my purse." Cindy managed to gasp out between Mike's kisses. Mike got up and pulled the condoms out of her purse and came back over and slid it over his cock.

"Mike, I want you to fuck me!" Cindy moaned as Mike started to crawl between her legs.

"Ohhh" Cindy gasped as Mike slid his huge cock into her pussy.

It felt even bigger when it was inside of her. Mike began pumping furiously away at her. Sliding all the way in and out each stroke. Cindy was so turned on that she came again almost immediately. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and her legs around his waist as she gave into his young hard cock pounding her relentlessly. She didn't know if it was his youth, or just how hot she was feeling, but she suddenly had the urge to get on top and to fuck Mike.

"Mike, I want to be on top for a while." She managed to get out between Mike's powerful thrusts.

Mike seemed happy by the suggestion and quickly slid out of her and rolled Cindy on top of him. Cindy straddled his cock and began to ride him like a mechanical bull at the bar. She held nothing back, this was the first time in her life that she had been this turned on with another man. Cindy again came as she tried to pound Mike as hard as he had to her. Cindy wasn't used to this kind of fucking, so she was starting to get tired. Better let him finish me off she thought.

"Mike, I want you to do me from behind." Cindy whispered to him.

Mike was ready to take control again, he gently helped her off of him and put her on all fours. He came up close behind her and began to fuck her deep and hard. Cindy again came almost immediately. She could tell that Mike was starting to get harder, and she knew that meant that he was ready to cum insider her. She felt herself climaxing again, and then suddenly both of them came together, in what Cindy felt was the most intense orgasm possible.

Afterwards they just lay there in each other's arms. They spent the rest of the night sleeping and every hour or so they would wake up and fuck again. It was the most intense night of Cindy's life.

.......

After that night, Cindy felt like a new woman. She knew that a permanent relationship between her and Mike wouldn't be possible, they were just in different parts of their lives. She decided to leave Dan after their youngest son graduated high school, and knew that she would eventually find a man who was worth it.

Cindy gained a lot from her experiences with Mike. They met every once and while, when Cindy felt the urge for the wildest sex she had ever had. She had gained more confidence through him then she could have ever imagined. Cindy knew she would find the right man for her, and when she did, he would have Mike to thank for everything she would do to him. At least until then there's always Mike.

12