Cindy Found All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had three now, her lackadaisical husband, her randy father in law, now she had her husband's brother Tom now dangling in the wind. She would build her own harem, she was thinking. There was plenty of men to go round, she knew, truly knew, that she could have her pick, and picking the right ones, as and when would keep her secret. The promise of tomorrow would be her insurance. She could add and drop as she went.

Later Tom was sent on his loving way with Cindy's promise to call as soon as it was convenient, and also saying. "Please Tom, don't come knocking on my door. It will cause problems, so if you want to see me again, No, okay?" He had sworn on his life he would wait for her to call him. Cindy was thinking of calling his dad again, he really had rocked her boat, no sweat.

Then her mind was made up for her. Gary, her husband Carl's best friend, sent an e mail to their joint account which Cindy read. She knew how much he fancied her, he had told her many times she was the hottest piece of ass in town, and if she ever threw Carl out, to give him a call. "So much for best friends," she had laughed.

Th next day she saw Carl off to work, her mind and tingling pussy was in overdrive. "If this isn't a goer," she told herself, then Matt her father in law would be brought round to see to the itch she very definitely had now. "Gary, Hi how are you, its Cindy," she said gaily into her phone. "Hi Cin, what's up, I'm good thanks, how can I help." "Well," she said, "I'm trying to put my Christmas decorations up," She listened as she dropped them to the floor ready to put them back into the box for Gary. "And I'm having trouble reaching, I don't suppose you can pop round and help this little damsel in distress could you?"

"I'll be there in ten, don't go away," he said. Cindy smiled and said thank you, but she was talking into a dead phone. Nine minutes later there was a knock on her door. Cindy checked herself in the mirror, she looked so sexy, dirty, and so utterly desirable she knew she would knock him dead in one hit. She opened the door and there he was, tongue on the floor in a nana second. "Gary," she squealed like the little girl she was. "Oh I'm so glad you came, I'm so grateful," she breathed up into his face. She half jumped to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Hotter the better," grinned to herself. He carried her back into her house, and still holding on, he set her down.

"Now," he said, "what's the problem, show me," he told her while still keeping her close. Cindy allowed him free access, she wasn't bothered now whether he saw her decorations or not. She kept her arms around his neck, even though she was literally hanging off him. "Gary, she whispered, "you have me in your arms." "Yes I do don't I, my payment for the help Cin is a kiss," he said into her hair. She hooked her arms more tightly around his neck, waited for a few seconds, as if pondering his offer, then said softly. "Okay."

Gary who had often thought about kissing her in many different scenarios, had envisaged this very one. So he enacted it as he had in his head. Cindy's feet left the floor, he lifted her higher so her face was level with his, and he connected to the already pursed and pouted lips he had dreamed of. The kiss was an exploration, he dipped his tongue in a little, Cindy nipped it softly. She enveloped him with her kiss then leaned her lovely head away and she peered at him through purposely glazed eyes.

"Gary, should we be doi..." She knew there would be no going back for him now, he wanted her too badly to even think of it. He kissed her again, then the kitchen walls moved, and she found herself sat on the kitchen table. "Oh God, its cock time already!" she gloated in her mind. She was getting wetter and wetter, she knew Gary had a big cock, her friend had told her, she had also told her he knows full well how to use it, and her husband Carl had sniggered one day, that Gary was a cock horse.

She hadn't really understood that comment, but she was about to find out exactly what he had meant. Cindy moved her hand to stroke him, to make sure she wasn't wrong, and she wasn't! He was already hard for her. Cindy went into action then, she gripped it and worked it. Gary pushed her backwards, and lifted her short skirt. He tore her panties off. Cindy loved that bit, she huffed in arousal. Gary nearly tore the zip off his pants to get his dick out, he unhooked the top and they fell away. Then he stabbed her though her heart, his cock seemed to end in her chest.

"Arggggh, Oooooh Oh Gary Grrrrrr," she growled in full arousal, her hand and arms flopped down above her on the table behind her, it was a gesture of complete surrender to the monster that was all the way in and rummaging about in her intestines. He pulled back and slid back in with a fircefull push, he held her hips to prevent her being pushed away from him.

Gary glared down at her with a manic look in his eye, a determination to have all he could get of this wonderful little sexy diamond he was now screwing. He adjusted his position and leaned forward, he took her by the upper arms and Cindy was pinned to the table. If it had been a wrestling match, the referee would have called a fall, and a knockout all in one breath.

The power, given to him by Cindy herself, transferred to his dick, and he took full advantage. He battered her with studious, lengthy, strong, but level strokes. He was making sure she got every benefit he could give, while taking his own. Cindy's eyes were closed and he saw every grimace, every sigh, every silent Ooooh, as he bottomed out. Cindy had never been so full, so she could not have known what it was to be fucked like this. The head of his cock was like a bulldozer in her, shovelling her insides away with each thunderous re entry.

Cindy came and came, Gary blew a load into her and continued on his merry way. He knew, if no one else ever did, what this was he had here. This was the finest, sexiest loving fuck he could ever have had, and he knew it. And he was not going to waste one frantic moment for either of them, the man gave her his finest. But even he had to relent, to give in, his legs were weakening, he was breathing so hard, his cock was beginning to wilt, he gave her one last Hurrah, and stopped.

Cindy opened her eyes as if she was just waking from a deep coma, she would never get over this. Even if sometime in the future she met a bigger cock, this was the one that had done it for her, and it would always be that way.

After Gary had left, and telling her, not asking, when he would see her again. Cindy thought long and hard about that, he had really screwed her to the wall, the floorboards, nailed her completely. But being told what he wanted and not referring to her rankled a lot, she didn't like it, so she decided there and then, that discretion, would be the better part of valour.

She knew not getting his cock again sooner rather than later, was a worry, but she would have to put up with it. Her life was more important than being ferried back and forth to the edge of sexual satisfaction by Gary, which was what mattered most. So Cindy took a week off, and devoted herself to her loving but very ignorant husband. "You brought all this on yourself Carl, I know I shouldn't have done it, but you should have been more attentive than you have been," she told him in her pretty head, while giving him the best blow job ever.

By the following week, the change in Cindy was at the fore again. The very knowledge that she could bed just about any man she met gace her the strangest feelings, power, sexuality, knowledge, peace within, she loved her new self. But Cindy was shrewd enough to know that her secrecy was paramount to her future and well being, and that one day, this would have to come to an end. If she didn't stop, her marriage would fail, she knew that.

It was in between Christmas and New Year, they had had a party in their home on Boxing Day night, Carl's dad, Matt, and then his brother Tom, whom she had been fucked by were there. It filled Cindy with great amusement to know they were both vying for her attention, to be given the word for next week. Both were oblivious to the other. Gary too had let her know he was ready for another go round. Cindy felt like the most powerful woman on earth having these men drool over her.

But what caught her eye, and then her attention was her own brother's friend, he was a handsome looking devil, the look in his eye said. His name was Luke, "I am dangerous, be careful where you step, you may get trampled." He had an extremely cheeky grin, a quirky smile, and her look at him half way through the night said something. "I wonder if she might she be up for a laugh?" the twenty year old lad thought she might just be. He had no idea of her life, what it was like, happy or not.

Later on that night he had watched to see where she went, what she did. It was when she went up to the bathroom, he decided to try and find out if she indeed, was. He sauntered up hoping to maybe catch her on the landing there. He paused outside her door, he could just hear her. He waited nonchalantly, and pretended that he was just passing when she came out.

"Hi there," he said, "great party, thank you for inviting me," he told her stepping right to her. His demeanour said more than any words could. There was no fear in him, he was confident in his own prowess as a man. Cindy stood her ground, she had no intention of backing away. She could see the desire on his face, he could never have hidden that.

"You are more than welcome Luke," she told him with her best sexy smile. He reached out and moved the hair from her eyes, then his fingers trailed down her cheek, it made her shiver. She never took her eyes of his, then he was leaning down to kiss her. He did so lightly, a kind of friends kiss, a thank you kiss, but the meaning was not lost on her. She knew she had him, he was hers already. Cindy closed her eyes for him.

"Cindy, where are you?" A voice shouted, it was Carl, her husband. Without missing a beat, Cindy called out, "Coming." Her own fingers trailed his arm, his hand, and then his thigh as she walked away. She smiled at him salaciously as she went downstairs.

Luke yelled out, "YES!" in his head and punched the air. He looked for and found a pencil and some paper. He wrote a short note to her hoping he could give it to her before he left. "Hi, I'm on my own all this week, Boo Hoo, my parents are away for the holiday. I live at :::::::::::::::::::: my number is :::::::::::::: if you want to maybe call me for a chat? L x x x x.

Luke managed to slip her the note, along with a telling touch to her fingers as he did. Her look was one of surprise, he shook his head briefly, telling her to act normally. Cindy did and wondered away. When she came back and he was leaving with others, she said "Thank you Luke for coming, it was enjoyable having you here. I might see you sometime hey?" "Definitely," he said smiling, then he waved goodnight and left.

Two days later, he received a text from an unknown source. "Hi are you still all on your own? Boo Hoo." He knew who it was, Cindy, it had to be, who else would send that, and end it the way she had, with Boo Hoo. "Yes I am," he wrote back, "all alone and blue. I could really do with some company, a little love, are you on your way Boo Hoo." "Might be?" "Nice warm arms for the winner if they just show up and claim their prize?" He wrote. "Well, since you put it like that I had better then, hadn't I?" "So looking forward to being claimed," he said.

There were no more texts, he raced to his bedroom and tidied it, made sure everything was in order, and sat down to wait. He had no idea how long she might be, she could be anywhere. 'Ding Ding Ding,' It was the front door bell, he shot over to open it ans there she was, the most glorious sight he had ever seen.

Cindy was wearing a white fur style coat, not a real one, with red trimmings. A white Santa hat, and fluffy high heeled boots, and Cindy looked magnificent. "WOW Cindy," he said, stunned by the way she was. "Come in please, its freezing out there," he stood to one side and let her in. Her perfume wafted into his nostrils and he got an immediate hard on for her. He had a log fire blazing away, the room was warm and cozy, and Cindy felt right at home.

"Can I take your coat Cindy, get you warmed up by the fire?" "Yes Luke thank you, I do need a nice warming," she told him. "But not that one" she thought to herself. He took her coat and looked at her, Luke nearly fell down at what he saw before him. He had never seen, even his own short life anything so incredibly sexy or cute

Cindy was wearing something that covered her modesty, but that was all. Her hair was down around her smooth shoulders, it slid around her lovely face, it made her look shy and very girly, which she was, and also wasn't. The top she was wearing was nothing more than a band of what looked like to him elasticised wool, its colour was very light brown. Her skirt, if that was what Luke could call it, was like an 8 or 10 inch belt of the same material.

Luke's cock was cheering away, he was rock hard, he was beside himself with excitement looking at her, and also knowing why she was here. And looking at her, it was to make love, fuck, and what excited him most, he was about to fuck another man's wife. His cock almost burst apart. He thanked the good Lord he had jacked off earlier thinking about her being under him, and him balls deep.

He went to her to start things, Cindy slipped away. "I need to check," she said, peeking at him over her shoulder, she toured around all the rooms. Luke tried to get her again, but again she avoided him, then Cindy headed for the stairs, he followed like a lamb. As Cindy started up, he slightly dropped back, it was simply to get a full on view of the magnificent young wife's body and sweet ass.

Cindy knew where he was, and also what he was up to, she sashayed her way up in front of him. Luke was falling into her grip. Peeking over her shoulder again at him, she gave him a wonderful coquettish smile. She toured the bedrooms and bathrooms, and purposely ended up i his parents' bedroom, she turned and looked at him, challenge was in the young and beautiful wife's eyes.

She dropped her eyes, Luke stepped to her and took her in his arms, they kissed, broke, and kissed again. "Oh Luke, wha... what are you going to do to me?" her voice husky with her own arousal. He was trembling like a leaf in a gale with his own. He pressed his enraged cock at her, Cindy moaned. "Everything I can think of," he burbled. "Ooooh Luke, you are a naughty boy, what would my husband say if he knew that Hmmmm?" "I don't care what he might say Cindy," he said raggedly, "I'm here, you're here, and he's not."

He lifted her on to his parent's bed and followed, soon they were engaged in passionate kissing. Cindy's hand found him and he moaned into her luscious mouth. Luke didn't have to do a lot to get Cindy undressed, it was as if the bits she was wearing floated away. He himself had dressed a little conservatively. Cindy kept him waiting while teasing him as he struggled to get naked at her command.

Cindy was desperate for a good sex session, and she knew she was in for one. She also became aroused even higher and higher knowing that it was her that was the lead actor here, the one in real control. "Let the men think they are," she giggled to herself. Luke was getting what he wanted, but only because she was allowing it.

He couldn't wait any longer for her, he just jumped her, Cindy giggled delightfully,. Luke searched for her opening with his round purple bell end and pushed, it slid in, then he drove it all in. Then all caution thrown to the wind he set off on a mission where he would be the only winner, total satisfaction for himself was his sole aim. He couldn't help it, his emotions were driving him on. The ultimate rut was what Luke was all about.

Cindy loved it, she held him in place while he went ballistic on and in her. Cindy orgasmed and climaxed all over the place, this was what she wanted and needed. Who it was never mattered at all. Her feet and legs were waving about like flags of surrender above him. She couldn't have stopped him had she wanted to. Luke held on as much as he could, having this dream woman, the wife of another man heightened his satisfaction, knowing she was being unfaithful gave him an added bonus, a fillip.

It also made Cindy the ultimate woman, the utlra desirable woman she was, she exuded sexual personality. She breathed sexual fire, she was now a predator, she could pick just about any man and bring him to his knees, her knees. And the final satisfaction that was Cindy's, was she was getting everything she wanted from a man. The absolute sexual food she needed to be who she was.

Luke shot his load, he became a shadow as he drained himself for her, all he could think of what Cindy wanted, not what he wanted, her. As he got over the titanic climax he had had, the orgasmic bliss Cindy had gone through, he began to recover. His cock hardened once more, he needed her again.

He began his seduction of her all over again. "No," Cindy said, "you've had what you wanted. I have to go, I'm sorry," she told him. Cindy started to climb off the bed. "Hold it right there you little tease, you've had your fun, I want mine!" "What do you mean, I've had my fun," she demanded. "This," he shouted at her, "you are not treating me like a silly fool Cindy." He flipped Cindy over on to her stomach, and climbed over her. Unknown to Cindy she was about to learn a lesson. She shouted screamed and struggled. But that was nothing to what Luke did next. He prodded at her pussy from behind, he found it on the second stab, Cindy cried out to stop. Luke pulled back, lifted himself up on his knees and struck. His aim was deadly, because Cindy was smothered in her own, and Luke cum, she was greasy, he hit her ass dead centre and went in.

Cindy tried to scream, but her voice had been lost, Luke drove in to the gorgeous woman's tight ass. Cindy struggled as much and as hard as she could, it was worthless, he was too strong and heavy for her to fight him. Luke had her, he had pegged her ass, and now he was fucking it. Cindy had never had anal sex, she knew about it, and one day had intended to go there, but never in this world could she have imagined this.

Luke forced himself to stop once he had felt Cindy collapse under him. "Now my little slut," Luke said in her ear, "what does it feel to be ass fucked by a man, a real man, not one like your pencil dicked little husband hey Cindy?" He held his position, his cock fully embedded in her, Cindy had to stay still to try and avoid the horrendous pain she was in. She tried to wait him out, but couldn't. "Please Luke, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, I'm begging you," she wept. Luke liked that she was crying, it gave him the upper hand.

He stayed still as long as he could, then he wiggled his cock about in her ass. He lifted lightly and dropped, he went under her body and took her nipples. He kissed her neck. Cindy was finding out that she had wrongly believed in her own publicity. She was in the hands of a man who was bigger and stronger than her. And she also knew she would never tell anyone about this.

Luke fucked her, Cindy tried to go with it but couldn't, she endured it until she felt him cum once more. Her bowels swelled, and she came herself. She had tried to hold it back, but the feel of Luke's hot cum filling her, the pain, it was all too much. She climaxed massively, but somehow she kept it to herself, she had to. Cindy could never give him the pleasure of knowing he had raped her ass and made her cum for him.

Luke got off and let her up, Cindy dressed, she never spoke, she avoided eye contact. Luke had said he would see her again sometime, but knowing he wouldn't. Cindy herself told him the same thing in her head, this was definitely a one off. She hurried away as quickly as she could. She had all on not to crawl, her ass hurt so much, but he would never get the pleasure of seeing her this way. She knew that he wouldn't say anything to anyone about this, how could he. And she wouldn't say anything either, how could she?