Cindy Found All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she had him stripped she fastened his arms above his head. Chris was surprised by his demeanour, he really was utterly pliable to her. And with the ankle restraints Carl was now completely defenceless. Chris stood by and admired him, "You really are quite a catch Carl, nice body, good shape, good looking, and," she looked, "a really nice cock, are you good with it too hmmm?" she asked smiling at him. He never answered that, he was scared now, and with good reason.

Carl knew about Chris, she was one of Cindy's friends who she kept in touch with, but he had never really got to know her. He had shied away from her in the past. The problem now was, Cindy had brought her into their home, for a reason only she knew, and that, as far as Carl was concerned, could be bad news, for him!

Chris tossed her long black hair over her shoulder, and even Carl could not deny what the beautiful girl looked like. What frightened him now was simple. He had never been confronted by a black girl, and certainly not one like Chris. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt, and eyed him all the time. He was crapping himself now. Not because of what he knew, he didn't really know anything about her, only what he had heard, it was her reputation.

Chris sat on the edge of the bed, her back to him, he could not help but marvel at the sleek lines she presented, the fullness of her breasts, the curve of her waist as it flowed down to her ass. She flipped her hair away. Her skin shone with health and vitality, it glistened, even Cindy's skin didn't glow like this. Chris peeked over her shoulder and saw the look of admiration on his face, one he could not hide. "Like what you see Carl, am I exciting you baby?" she purred, she reached across and spurred his cock into irretrievable action.

Carl gulped, he didn't know what to expect, her shirt slid away, then he watched as she undid her black leather jeans, she took them off and her shoes, this was followed by her thong. All this was done with her back to him. He could tell she had a fabulous body even though. Without turning, she lay down, showing her back, as she hit the bed Chris rolled to and half over him, and in one movement she was leaning over him, up on one elbow. Her inviting and enticing lips close to his. Her hand collected his cock, she squeezed it, raised it up and down. It started to grow. Carl tried not to let it, told himself not to do it, but he could not stop the inevitable.

"Mmmmm, baby," Chris said, "Cindy told me you had a nice cock. And you know what? She is dead right too, she's spot on," she showed her gleaming white teeth with her dazzling smile, and Carl gave in. Carl, as much as he loved Cindy, had never been in this position. The gorgeous black girl on him was giving him what no one ever had. Complete and utter dominant love. Chris seemed to control his very breathing without him knowing. Her lips, soft and cool, yet hot and demanding touched his.

"You want me now baby don't you, you can't say no to me now can you, you bad boy, Hmmmm?" Her soft hand was drifting up and down his cock, his balls, his cock, his balls, slipping under to poke his bum hole, going back. He felt drunk on her breath, a high he had never yet attained, even with Cindy in his driving seat. Everything she was doing was causing him to fall unimpeded into the abyss Chris was sending him into.

He never knew it, but there would be no return. Chris was seeing what she was gaining too, she knew he was special, the kind of man she was and had been looking for. The future really depended on Cindy, what she thought, what she wanted, all would be revealed. Carl knew that as much as he loved his wife, being here like this with this black beautiful supermodel was wondrous.

Carl had black colleagues at work but he had never looked at them in this way. Chris's dark skin surrounded him, he was enveloped in it, her soft black hair swam over his face, he was cocooned, and completely wrapped with attention for her.

"You know you can expect penalties if you come before I say you can don't you Carl?" Her eyebrow arched, it was a, "Do it if you dare look." He suddenly fell in on himself, he would obey her or die, he was so sure. Chris's smooth skin set him on fire, she seemed to slip and slide over and around him, as if she was covered in the most expensive perfumed oils there was.

"I'm going to fuck you Carl, you know that don't you Hmmmm?" she breathed into his open mouth, Carl nodded, speech was lost. "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked Carl, do you want me to fuck you baby?" "Yes," he gabbled, "anything, whatever you want Chris, anything." "You are going to be screwed like you never have, are you sure you want me like that darling?" she asked. "Yes, yes, yes, Oh God please yes," he bleated, his hips trying to increase the speed and pressure of her hand which was slow and methodical on his raging rampant cock.

Carl was beyond any deadline or finish line he had ever known, Cindy knew how to handle him with ease but Chris? Chris had him far and away past that, his very life was in danger and he wanted this fabulously stunning black girl who adored now unconditionally to kill him off. Cindy had unlocked him, she had trained him with ease, but it was Chris who was taking him to his final destination, even if he didn't know it.

Her hand slid under him, her middle finger probed his ass. Carl was used to this. Cindy had used a vibrating butt plug on him, he loved it, the way it shuddered in him turned him inside out. The feeling of surrender was too much to resist. Carl lifted his knees and separated them as much as he could with the ankle restraints restricting movement. He planted his feet and lifted his ass to give her as much access as he could.

"You like this Carl, hmmm, you like your ass being invaded hey?" she whispered into his mouth as she kissed him helplessly. "Yes yes Chris, oh yes I do, please don't stop," he gasped as his cock almost split in two. Chris wiggled and waggled her finger deep into him, she drove it in and out. "You know that I am going to fuck you now Carl, don't you, nod your head if that's what you want me to do honey," she told him. Chris herself was more excited than she had been for some time, even more than she could even remember.

Carl nodded his head, he was past caring what she did to him, he didn't care, he wanted to be done over, made to come, finish, and die even. He had never in his life wanted anything as much as this. Cindy had driven him crazy but Chris had gone way past that now. She was all he cared about, he would never want more than this wondrous black beauty that had him insane with desperate need for her.

Chris, keeping close put her hand and arm under Carl's thighs and started to lift. Carl understanding what she wanted helped as much as his restrained body would allow. As she rose him up with his help, Chris slid behind him. Soon she was on her knees and Carl was resting ass down on her creamy upper thighs. She wiggled her arms through his legs and regained control of his enraged ragged cock once more. Her hand flew up and down his cock, driving him mad with love and lust for his all conquering black mistress.

She reached out for a small bottle of liquid she had piut on the side ans removed the top. "Are you ready Carl do you want me no matter what?" Carl did, he wanted her so so badly, it was unbearable now. "Yes yes, please Chris please, I can't wait any longer for you, please," tears formed in his eyes. Chris poured some of the contents on to his balls and he felt it run down, it cooled his ass crack as he felt the liquid move. Chris put the bottle down and reared up.

"Look at me," Carl she told him, he did so, she then looked down at him, his eyes followed hers. What he saw made him jolt, there, laying on his own cock and balls was another cock, it was a hard cock, and it was a black cock. Now he remembered too late the rumours he had heard about Chris. But now it was all too late, Carl was too far gone to resist or plead no.

Chris pressed her thumb into Carl's open unprotected ass, his ankles were locked around her, there was and would be no escape. She went in past the first knuckle, she hooked him with it, and moved it about. Carl choked from arousal. "Carl, do you want me?" she asked throatily. Chris was a she male, a beautiful dark sexy she male, he already loved everything about her. The way she was, the way she moved, the way she talked, the way she was. There was nothing to deny about her. Chris was the woman he had longed for all his life, the woman he thought he had found in Cindy, but now knew he hadn't. And Chris had him bang to rights. His eyes were fixed like glue to the dark weapon, it seemed to be threatening him. It wasn't a super huge cock, but it was a good one, it looked to be about 5 inches long, and about an inch thick.

"Oh please Chris yes, I don't care what you want, what you want to do, but please let me finish, I'm begging you." That was enough for the dark beautiful she male. She was going to fuck him anyway, there was nothing that could have stopped her. She just wanted him to be aware of it, and to say yes, be fully compliant, and he was, completely.

Her right hand was sliding up and down his cock, and that was all Carl could concentrate on, the murderous teasing was more than he could bear, he had to be allowed to come, he just had to. Chris pointed her lovely dark cock at Carl's ass and with the help of the oil she had poured on him, she slipped in unimpeded. A growl came from Carl, but all his response was, to lift his ass to her. Chris sank in all the way. For a moment she let go of him, she put her hands on the bed and fucked him. Carl's head flopped back as the knowledge and sensations swept through him. It hurt badly, the was painful, but that was drowned out by the untold pleasure he was feeling as Chris's cock thundered in and out of his increasingly receptive ass.

Hours earlier, and two hundred or so miles away, Cindy was jumping out of her car to race to her daddy. She jumped at him, her arms and legs trapping him like a wrestler. She hadn't even shut the car door or turned the engine off, she was so pleased and eager to see him again.

"Daddy oh daddy, it's so good to be here again, I miss you so much daddy," she told him. Tears filled her huge eyes, but a part of her tears were because of what she had been up to with other men. Namely her father and brother in laws. It was a bit of shame that she knew she would never reveal to him at any price. He would not be happy if he learned his beautiful, cute, and so precious daughter had been philandering and unfaithful to her new husband, even if he had never really approved of her marriage to him.

They hugged and hugged, her father walked with her in his arms to the car, he reached in and managed to turn it off, remove the key, locked it after grabbing her bag, and walked with her into his house. Cindy refused to let him go, so he sat in an arm chair and let her settle in his lap, just like she always did as a little girl, and later, when she was older and upset about something.

Cindy insisted hearing about her mother, and she wanted chapter and verse, no shortcuts, no defence, straight from the hip. She questioned him continually until she decided she had got the truth. And whilst she could never hate her mother for going off with that dirty lecherous bastard, her words, she now mistrusted her and certainly disliked her. And when Cindy finally got to speak with her she was in for a real shellacking from her distraught daughter.

Finally day turned to night, they had a meal, Cindy stayed close to her daddy, her heart broke for him. A glass, or bottle of wine or three was consumed. And they bade each other goodnight, it was nearly 10pm. Cindy went into her old bedroom and fell asleep immediately, she felt safe, and secure again. She opened her eyes to darkness, she looked at the clock, it was 2.15am.

She was tired, but she was also wired about her mom and dad, after that she tossed and turned for an hour, then she got up She went and made a coffee, she drank it, then made her way back to bed. As she passed her father's room she wondered if he was awake. She gently opened the door and there he was, on his side facing away from her, and he was slumbering.

Cindy stood there looking at him, she found herself stepping closer, as she got to the edge of his bed she started to weep. But she held it in, right now she hated her mother. Without thinking Cindy slipped in with her daddy, she put her arm around him and snuggled in close. She needed his strength, his body was warm, she was safe again. She was also still in her little nightdress that would leave nothing to the imagination of a red blooded male if he were to see her like that.

She felt so snug she dozed immediately, when her eyes popped open she knew something was wrong, she briefly wondered where she was, with Carl. No? And then she remembered she was home seeing her daddy. Her heart almost stopped, she realised she was holding a cock in her soft hand. And it had to be her daddy's cock, and on top of that, it was erect. Cindy froze, she dare not move, then she felt the heat of it, the blood coursing through it, the pulse of it.

Her hand involuntarily fastened itself around it, her fingers tightened, her grip solid. She felt him move, or was it her, she wondered. She never knew what happened next, it just did, her hand stroked up and down, as if testing the waters, to see if it really was his cock, or if she was dreaming all of this. The answer was given, first by a slumbering soft moan, a movement of his ass against her belly, and a definite small thrust of his hips into her hand as if he was jacking himself in it.

Cindy's grip was now terminal, she could not let go, she told herself to, but her fingers flatly refused to. And when her hand moved him up and back down she groaned loudly into her daddy's broad hairy back. Her lips pressed to it to silence her own not yet announced sexual arousal. Her hand and body went for it, her palm slid over the end of him, retook the hold, and slid down the ever hardening shaft, then it repeated the trip, and then again.

Cindy didn't know her father had come awake, he lay there in a daze wondering what hasd woken him up, the message was loud and clear, he had a hard on, and she was holding it and beginning to jack him off, even if it was agonisingly slow. Then his befuddled sleepy mind thought, "who is it, it can't be my wife, could it?" He put his hand over and around him to cup the ass of her to him.

Now he heard a soft moan behind him, his mind went blank, he didn't think any more of whom it could be, his only thought was the exacting pleasure of what. The hand was sliding up and now, not gripped, not loose, nut skin to skin, and it was adorable, he loved it. His hand increased the pressure behind him, now he was holding her tight to him, her pussy caressing his ass.

He was still in a state of half sleep, half awake, a dream, and one he did not want to wake from. His and left the ass, and dipped into the gap between them. There, his fingers found a hot wet pussy. Cindy was now fully aware of what was happening, of what had happened, and now was stricken with fear, and unable to do anything about it, totaly unable to let go of her wonderful daddy's strong cock.

And in between all of that was her own growing, unstoppable arousal, she had been here before. Once Cindy got going, there was no going back, she couldn't, it was impossible. The only person now that could save the day, was the owner of the cock she had a complete hold of, her daddy. She knew who it was, why she was here, and what she was doing. Cindy would continue now, it was too late for her to stop. She needed to be fucked and fucked hard. And there was only one person in the world who could fill that need, her daddy.

He was past caring too, he had realised a few seconds ago what was going on, who it was who was jacking him off so wonderfully slowly, it was, it had to be his own gorgeous, beautiful, cute and sexy daughter. He went after her pussy, his fingers found their target, and he felt the reaction from her. He felt her upper leg land on his, she was open to him, and she had made sure he knew she was. He was also fully aware of what was going to happen seconds from now, and he was fully aware that it shouldn't.

"Baby, I'm sorry," was saying as he flipped over, rose above her, forced his knees between hers and sank in, and at full throttle on the first hit. Cindy gasped a huge breath as he filled her completely. "Oh Daddy, daddy, oh daddy," was all she could say. Both were on auto pilot, her arms went around him, her feet hooked over him, and Cindy sank her teeth into his shoulder, she always did that when a cock first hit home, her daddy was no different to that.

He dropped in, his head rose up in thankful prayer, his toes dug into the bed for purchase, up on hands and elbows, he dwarfed her, and Cindy's head was below his chin. And they were off. Father and daughter ripped at each other in a sexual opposite, but collective sex fight to the death. Both were in dire need of fulfilment, and both needed it more than the other, both were determined to give that fulfilment to the other, and both were determined to gain it for themselves.

Nothing mattered to each but the other, the love they shared was theirs and no one else's. Father and daughter gave as they never had, he fucked her as hard as he could. Cindy crashed back up at him in and attempt to negate his monumental downward thrust. His cock filled her completely, it filled her as she had never been filled. Nothing in her life had ever been more loving, more giving, and more needed, than the love her beloved daddy was giving her.

Cindy came in a massive jolt, it fired through her like an exploding napalm bomb, it fired her, Cindy was her name, and Cinders she became. "Oh Daddy, daddy, Oh God, Oh Daddy please, yes daddy yes, Ohhhhhh......" She hung on to him, she willed him to cum in her, then he changed, his grip felled her, she was utterly caught, she knew he was going to come. "Fill me daddy, fill me, please daddy, I love you daddy...." He came with a mountainous roar, a wild elephant, his hips thudded in one last time, and he pumped his loving seed deep into his daughters womb.

Soon they were both as still as the night, both wondering what next, what had taken place. Her father felt a real pang of guilt, Cindy was about to burst into tears, what was he going to say, do? "Daddy," she barely whispered, but he heard her, not daring to say anything except. "What baby?" "I'm sorry daddy." "Why, you have nothing to be sorry for, it is I who should apologise baby." "You have nothing to apologise for daddy, I loved it, I love you, please don't shout at me daddy." "Shout at you darling," he said, "why on earth should I shout at you after that. I know it was wrong, but it is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time I can tell you." "Oh Daddy, do you mean that, really?" "I have never meant anything more in my life baby." "Daddy, I feel that way too, nothing has ever been so good daddy, nothing, honestly."

"Cindy, we should talk darling," he whispered. "Yes daddy we should, but I think you should kiss me, just so I know you meant it." Her father kissed her. "I meant it baby, I have never meant anything more in my life," he told her, and then he felt her fingers tickling his balls from underneath. He groaned, it was so exciting, it replenished his stock immediately. "Does that mean you might want to try it again daddy," she asked, her voice taking on her little girl lost tone. As her undoubted expert fingers re fired his tubes once more. Cindy was not letting him off the hook, she was having her daddy again, and again after that. She had already decided, and he wouldn't have a say.