Cindy Found All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened Cindy, why the change of heart," Chris asked. "You don't want to know Chris, and I'm not telling, let's just leave it at that shall we, we are all getting what we want, I hope?" Chris nodded her agreement. "Chris," Cindy said, "there is one thing I want to try tough before I go, I want to be able to tell myself I did it at lñeast." "What Cindy, tell me, anything, I will do it for you, I promise." "This," Cindy said, and grabbed Chris's crotch, "I want to try this, and you, just the once though and that will be all, what do you say?"

Chris almost fell over laughing, Cindy thought she was being nasty, but when she recovered herself, Chris told her she had always been a fantasy of hers. That she had never made an approach for losing her friendship. "And now," she said, "here you are telling me what I have wanted to hear, and have wanted to know for months!" Cindy hugged her, and said. "Oh Chris, I'm so glad, you have no idea how much I have wanted this too, and I have never said anything either and for the same reason, how about tonight, we can share a bed?" "You're on kiddo, tats a definite date I won't miss," she sniggered, they hugged and kissed. It was a prelude to tonight. Chris found and squeezed a nipple. Cindy felt for and squeezed her cock, both sighed in unison.

Cindy went to see Carl, to prepare him for his future, she hoped. She walked into the bedroom and was stunned to see him. He was on his knees, head down, hands tied to the bed head, and feet tied apart. He turned his head to greet Chris, and the look of surprise on his face was a picture. "Carl, how are you," Cindy said happily, "it looks like you have been enjoying yourself, yes?" She smacked his upturned ass. "Ow, er yes Cindy, Chris has taken me over, and there is not a lot I can do about it really." "Hmmmm," Cindy muffled, "and it looks to me like you don't want to either," she laughed and swatted his ass again. "Ow Cindy!" he protested weakly. "Don't you Ow Cindy me," she told him, "you're loving it," and she swatted him more.

Chris was on the landing and laughing quietly, this was helping her along the way, even if Carl never knew it. "Carl, I have news, so listen carefully," she told him. "I am leaving you, leaving here, I won't be back, you can file for divorce, my lawyer will be in touch, you can have everything, including the mortgage. And," she added, "I have told Chris she can have you, I am giving you to her, she will own you from now on, just like I was, any problems with that?"

His look was blank, it was too much too fast. "I'll take that as a yes then," Cindy said, and she laid a full bloodied blow to his ass and caught his balls in it too. This make Carl yelp loudly. "Yes Cindy yes, everything you say, yes!" he was fearing more punishment, but loved it at the same time. Chris entered the room, and stood by Cindy. "Do we need to talk about this Carl, or do you want Cindy and I to teach you of your possible errant ways, hmmm?" Carl nearly choked, "No no," he whimpered, "I'll do whatever you say, I promise Chr...." he stopped, he was looking at her, but switched to Cindy too. They both smiled, Chris retied him so he was flat on his back.

"Want a last drive?" Chris asked Cindy as she got him hard. "No thank you, he's yours now Chris, I don't need him, I have my own now," she said staring at him. Chris left him with an erection he was desperate to be got rid of, but knew he wasn't going to. The last view of them was walking out of the door, each with a hand on the others ass! The girls walked out and left him hanging. Chris helped Cindy pack all of her things, and all the while each built the other up for what was to come later.

Chris went off to see to Carl, he would need feeding, the bathroom, and also would require a shower, she did all of this with his hands tied, he was going nowhere. He was hers now, Cindy had given him over, and his future was whatever she decided it to be. Carl would not question it, wanting to or not, he wouldn't. She remade the bed, and put him back in, making sure he was secured.

"Cindy and I have some unfinished business," she told him, she put the TV on for him. "You won't see me until tomorrow Carl, okay?" He looked at her glumly, he didn't want her to leave him. He was beginning to behave the way she wanted him to, like a puppy dog. She kissed him, told him she loved him and not to worry, all would be well, she said. And that his new life with her would begin the very next day she promised. He was happy to hear that, but still fretted when she left him.

Carl had moved entirely, he loved, or had thought he loved Cindy. But Chris had shown him a different love, one he hadn't known of. She had made him love her, it had been easy for her really, she had seen who he was, what he was, he had chased the dream once she had made him aware of it. And because he was a compliant sort of guy, she had found it, taken it, and in doing so, taken him. He laid there wondering what they were doing, what they were going to do with him, would they both have him, now that, he thought had real prospects.

His cock jumped under the covers, he wished with all his heart he could reach it and jack himself off at the thought of them raking him over the coals. In the kitchen Cindy and Chris were beginning their knowledge of the other. Cindy was much smaller than the towering black beauty, so they slipped into Chris taking the lead. Cindy had told Chris she had always wanted to try her. The black skin excited her, the dark satin like smoothness glistening in the light. Chris's long silky jet black hair, swirling around her angelic face. Her smooth woman like body sliding over hers, kissing, loving, and the best thought, feeling her lovely black cock which was yet to happen proper.

Cindy's hand went straight there, there was no hesitation, she felt it, she crushed it, she felt it move in her hand. Chris moaned into her mouth, she squeezed Cindy's nipples, and they were both racing to and at each other at breakneck speed. They rolled this way and that, Cindy intending to give in and savour at last te cock she had wanted to try all tis time. It would only ever be a one off occasion, never to be visited again.

Chris's cock was hard, there was no other way it could be, both wanted the other, both were. Cindy practically dragged Chris over her, Chris was trying to drive her cock into a hole it hadn't found yet but was desperately seeking. Cindy got her leg, then the other around the dark beauty above her. Her arms surrounded her, she positioned Chris above her, then she struck. Her dark skinned cock sank into the beautifully cute woman below her. The satisfaction both women gained was palpable.

Each woman more or less forgot the other as both settled into the thankful grace each provided. The fulfilling sensation was above their own expectations. Chris and Cindy gloried in the utter satisfaction of getting their long held desires realised. Cindy exploded in an enormous climax. She crushed Chris to her, her own hips pumping up unstoppably at the black skinned beauty who was now fucking her with such gay abandon.

Cindy felt the dark cock, and knowing what it was, heightened her reflexes and responses to it. This gave Chris the sheer manic satisfaction she was undergoing, simply because it was Cindy she was fucking. Their lips met in unison, their bodies were one, their muffled cries of enjoyment and happiness filled the room. Cindy came again, Chris, above her, was reaching that glorious feel of the inevitable surge when cumming was imminent.

Her womanly smooth hips crashed into Cindy one last time and she filed her pussy to the top with her cum, her sperm spilled out. There was so much it forced Cindy into another lasting orgasm that blew her apart. She would remember this day forever, as Chris would. Both could not have given more, and neither could have cum harder than they had.

After some time when the wind had stopped blowing, and their sails slackened did they look at each other, each gave a small smile of gratitude. Chris slid to one side, both face to face, lips touching gently and thankfully. Chris and Cindy thanked each other with silent kisses. Soon both women fell into a dreamless sleep, content in the achievement and knowledge each had given, and knowing it could never be reached, or repeated ever again.

Cindy opened her eyes, Chris was watching her with a sweet smile on her face, she kissed her, Cindy kissed her back. Her life was about to become complete, she had loved this man/woman in the way she had wanted, with all she ever could, but it would be no more. She had loved her. But her life's love, her unexpected arrival in the arms, was with, and always would be, forever more, with her daddy.

Later Cindy walked into the bedroom where her husband was, he was being rudely treated by Chris, his ass had a rubber plug in it, Cindy thought he looked ridiculous but grinned anyway. He loved it. He saw Cindy with alarm wondering what was about to befall him. "Carl," she said stood at his side, "You won't ever see me again, this is goodbye, Chris has you now, be good for her or else!" she let that hang in the air. She turned to Chris and they exchanged a loving kiss that Carl knew was more than a peck, it was real love and tearful.

Cindy left listening to muffled cries from her soon to be ex husband. Her new life beckoned, her first job was to get pregnant for her daddy, and then her life would be complete. They would disappear forever, never to return.

Three months later after a trip to South America Cindy told her daddy she had missed her period. The apartment they had would be sold, and a house in the country would be required for the 3 to 4 children she planned, her daddy was ecstatic.